Democracy in Iraq?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Democracy in Iraq?

Unread post by Champignon » August 22nd, 2007, 12:39 pm

Its not possible if you ask me cause america just doesnt belong in iraq. Honestly this may sound like the meanest thing but the best course of action should be America and Britian just leaving Iraq, indefinately. Afganistan is the country that America should be focused on rebuilding. If i lived in Iran id be a little concerned about the US surrounding my borders and disobeying the UN.What if they come here? Theres alot more oil outside of the Middle East that can be exploited, but a million lives to drive our cars is not a price most people want to pay. Getting back to my title honestly i see leaving the best course of action to stop the terrorists, that or replace an american with a solider from the international community doing the same job. Like that would work lol :roll: . But if america leaves iraq the idea the terrorists fight for wont be there, it would go back to being a civil thing. Between the sunni's and Shi'ites, just no americans and saddam. But i dunno im not a analysit to be telling anyone this

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 23rd, 2007, 7:47 am

Let the shiites and sunnis kill themselves by themselves thats democracy

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » August 25th, 2007, 12:43 pm

The situation in Iraq is TERRIBLE and getting worse each day......America is to blame, End of story.

Leaving Iraq is only the first step, the biggest and most difficult task is to rebuild the country!