WHY ARE THE MAJORITY OF THE PRESIDENTS RELATED / RELATIVES

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
NYpueblobishop

WHY ARE THE MAJORITY OF THE PRESIDENTS RELATED / RELATIVES

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 19th, 2007, 8:24 am

Iif you check there geneology there all related by blood ...........

EVEN some of the MIXED - BIRACIAL black people of higher government postitions : COLLIN POWELL & BARRACK OBAMA ....are related to the rest of the presidents and people of the ruling government , from there white ancestors ...

this country is controlled by a CIRCLE of european secret society .....

wich we all are aware of

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2007, 9:48 am

Collin Powell, George W. Bush, and even Al Gore could be traced back about 20 generations to the same ancestor.

You know why? Because we're all human, of course we are all gonna be related (even if you believe the "white devil" theory like X).

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » October 19th, 2007, 9:59 am

It was a recent report that Cheney's wife was in an interview and revealed that Cheney is the 8th cousin of Obama. No telling what half of us would get tracing our history....especially those of us that are mixed with different races.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 19th, 2007, 4:11 pm

almost all the presidents are also freemasons.....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2007, 7:36 pm

justice league wrote:almost all the presidents are also freemasons.....
and that's a bigger "coincidence" people should look at

even the ones we don't know about are found to have been Freemasons years later.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 19th, 2007, 8:17 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:Collin Powell, George W. Bush, and even Al Gore could be traced back about 20 generations to the same ancestor.

You know why? Because we're all human, of course we are all gonna be related (even if you believe the "white devil" theory like X).
michusuh , you got too slow down homie .......you get on here and get very quick to diss people , dont be a smart alec sit back and think ???

do you think your related to bush & regan by an 8th generation relative ..........?? and your asian i dont know when your family came here

or been here since the railroads building >....?? so you might have a chance to be related ....... :shock:

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 19th, 2007, 8:24 pm

they said its like 36 or more presidents that are relatives .........

are they all W.A.S.P

just like in europe the higher order keeps it in the bloodline , similar theory ....

why is there never been a president of - , greek , albanian , spanish , portugese , or any other NON nordic anglo - european descent ??

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 19th, 2007, 9:13 pm

^^^ Not even I-talian

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 30th, 2007, 5:03 am

how is everyone related? i thought you were show family tree linking everyone. There is no way that Kennedy was related to any president. His lineage is Irish.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » January 3rd, 2008, 5:43 pm

alexalonso wrote:how is everyone related? i thought you were show family tree linking everyone. There is no way that Kennedy was related to any president. His lineage is Irish.
Actually, close to 1/4(ten) of US presidents had Irish ancestry. James Polk, Andrew Jackson, Ronald Reagan, and Richard Nixon among others. However, few celebrated their Irish heritage like JFK did. This doesnt mean JFK shared bloodlines with
any of his peers, predecessors, or contemporaries.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 3rd, 2008, 11:11 pm

Damn I never noticed that... Thats pretty damn trippy.
THeres so much shit that the goverment keeps on the DL
its pretty damn sad.

tripporquit
What city do you live in now?: Pelican Bay

Re:

Unread post by tripporquit » February 18th, 2009, 11:38 pm

Cold Bear wrote:^^^ Not even I-talian
lol

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHY ARE THE MAJORITY OF THE PRESIDENTS RELATED / RELATIVES

Unread post by frozen fire » March 30th, 2009, 12:55 pm

thats intresting, any one know where their family tree could be found?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 3rd, 2009, 5:31 am

NYpueblobishop wrote:Iif you check there geneology there all related by blood ...........

EVEN some of the MIXED - BIRACIAL black people of higher government postitions : COLLIN POWELL & BARRACK OBAMA ....are related to the rest of the presidents and people of the ruling government , from there white ancestors ...

this country is controlled by a CIRCLE of european secret society .....

wich we all are aware of
LOL deception is everywhere. What they don't want you to know they remove off the internet. If it was really a touchy issue they'd take out anyone who wants to leak it out into the public.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re:

Unread post by Silencioso » April 21st, 2009, 10:01 am

NYpueblobishop wrote:they said its like 36 or more presidents that are relatives .........

are they all W.A.S.P

just like in europe the higher order keeps it in the bloodline , similar theory ....

why is there never been a president of - , greek , albanian , spanish , portugese , or any other NON nordic anglo - european descent ??
The Bush family is part Portuguese.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 21st, 2009, 11:56 am

NYpueblobishop wrote:why is there never been a president of - , greek , albanian , spanish , portugese , or any other NON nordic anglo - european descent ??
who told you albanians are not of european descent? albanians are illyrians, in other words the oldest people on the continent of europe. illyrian, aryian, arian, illirian.

the head of the cia was albanian. that's something to think about. george tenet.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 21st, 2009, 6:57 pm

razbojnik wrote:Btw you aren't the oldest people on the continent of Europe. The Balkan peninsula is called the Macedonian peninsula. We're way more important in history and today than a bunch of egg hat wearing Gypsies are.

Here is a sceenie of a part of the Obama Deception I captured of where the Obama administration plans to build military bases, and I heard a military base, an American military base in Macedonia was to be the biggest in Europe, so the 45,000 American soldier base in Germany wouldn't be the biggest anymore...
i know you want to get banned and deleted and all but you don't have to literally ruin every thread...

first of all, i find it funny you think america would build the biggest army based in a fragile country, ethnicity wise and one of the smallest in the world. i find it hilarious that you think macedonia will even be as big as it is today by the time the americans even think of putting a tank in macedonia.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 21st, 2009, 8:19 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Btw you aren't the oldest people on the continent of Europe. The Balkan peninsula is called the Macedonian peninsula. We're way more important in history and today than a bunch of egg hat wearing Gypsies are.

Here is a sceenie of a part of the Obama Deception I captured of where the Obama administration plans to build military bases, and I heard a military base, an American military base in Macedonia was to be the biggest in Europe, so the 45,000 American soldier base in Germany wouldn't be the biggest anymore...
i know you want to get banned and deleted and all but you don't have to literally ruin every thread...

first of all, i find it funny you think america would build the biggest army based in a fragile country, ethnicity wise and one of the smallest in the world. i find it hilarious that you think macedonia will even be as big as it is today by the time the americans even think of putting a tank in macedonia.
Wait, what the fuck does America have to do with Macedonia being big??? There's no way Macedonia can become as big as it was. There is just further Balkanization going, aka Kosovo, Montenegro and Vojvodina(hopefully not, I have family there). What the powers that be are doing are stirring up ethnic hatred and testing people.

The Middle East is a huge testing ground. It's a desert with tons of stupid people that follow old primitive traditions, so it's ideal for testing out nukes and spider robots.

The Balkans lol they can just test intellegence here. Most people here work on the basis of intelligence. They know what to do in every situation.

But how is being a small fragile country bad for building a military base?!??!

This is perfect. It will make things even better. Kosovo is a fragile place yet they built Bondsteel on the Kosovar-Macedonian border and it's the best military base in the world.

There's a difference between building in Germany and building in Macedonia. Here, it's like there's no law. Crime just goes unpunished. It's the CIA's paradise. The Middle East and Africa is the ideal place for war, but this is the ideal place for intelligence. Why? People are smart. In America, Canada, the West, people are stupid. That is obvious. Here, everyone knows Americans are stupid.

For example...let's say TV shows based on real life situations where it involves big minds and makes the TV show and the characters look like geniuses...

eg.

24, Prison Break, House MD, Fraiser etc.

Those 'smart' shows...

First, we have 3 levels of intelligence amongst common folk, even though this is individual, I'm just generalizing...

There's the stupid poor people. They live in the outside neighbourhoods of town, usually considered villages or ghettos for lowly educated people with no culture and a bad attitude, aka uncivilized. These people are on the same level as the regular people there, aka teenagers there = teenagers here on this level. They don't need to be as stupid as a cork as they are there and a little too brain dead and easy to fuck around with, in fact these guys are pretty damn smart. They usually end up working in factories because they can't behave. They all have sex freely whereas where I am, there's a limit to exhibiting sexual tendencies. They usually live in Babite or villages or some shit.

Where I'm at, you can't directly say crap like: I wanna shove my dick in your vagina.

You can talk about dicks and vaginas as in not having to do with the girls around you and mentioning it from a 3rd person perspective.

The poor stupid people do what the kids there do: A girl talks about how she wants to be rammed and a boy comes up to her and starts dry humping her like Tiger did to this girl...

These guys love fighting and are usually responsible for riots and brawls in bars or nightclubs or at circuses, carnivals and the zoo.

These guys are the most likely people you'll see in Canada or the states.

There's the smart civilized middle class people. These guys usually end up the bosses of the country and usually live in civilized places such as the Senjak or Centar. These people care too much about what others think and would rather fight and insult friends and family than fuck a whore for free all the time because with the whore, everyone will make fun of you for having pleasurable sex, but with the negative energy alongside your loved ones, it's normal, right? These guys are the most judgemental and always think their way is the best.

There's the rich aristocratic civilized people, these guys just give a fuck what others think too much. They are smart beyond their minds, they discuss things in a way no one else can and they are bored with it. They are knowledgeable in everything. They are rich, they are connected, so much they have no idea what to do with their lives and are spoiled. Some males have all these traits soo much they are bored until they gather and start fighting and breaking stuff because they have nothing else to do.

Their direction is clear: They will continue to be rich and be able to affort anything and go anywhere they want. The only place they can't go is on another planet. They've been through everything good and bad and they're just bored. They have no life goal because the day they are born, everything a normal person would waste their entire life trying to accomplish is already there.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 25th, 2009, 11:35 pm

I am not surprised that people are related, If you go back enough generations, you can link most people. I bet if you picked another segment of society other than presidents you can do the same thing, basketball coaches, police offiers, CEOs of computer companies, comedians, etc. There is no conspiracy that I can see.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » May 28th, 2009, 12:17 pm

alexalonso wrote:I am not surprised that people are related, If you go back enough generations, you can link most people. I bet if you picked another segment of society other than presidents you can do the same thing, basketball coaches, police offiers, CEOs of computer companies, comedians, etc. There is no conspiracy that I can see.
The entire human race on this planet originates from the same place.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 31st, 2009, 11:22 pm

You can actually connect most black americans to some wealthy slave owner if you go back 6, 7, 8 generations. I think Oprah Winfrey was connected to some political figure, Elvis Presley and the list goes on.