You are all stupid giving the cops info

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

You are all stupid giving the cops info

Unread post by GOODFELLA » December 30th, 2007, 11:47 am

Yo you dudes are all stupid givin the cops info talkin on here. Who the fuc you think runs this forum? The got damb cops thats who. Listing gang dis names for um you givin them information. Talkin about who shot who where and when. The young youths taday don't know their constitutional rights. They can't search you witout probable cause. If they see drugs or smell weed that is probable cause and they dont have to ask for your consent to search you. If they are just questioning you on a hunch (in other words you look like the "type" that would have something illegal on them) then they have to ask your consent to search. If you have something on you always decline the search! They will threaten you with tickets and say they are bringing a dog to sniff you, but they are allowed to lie to you to get you to say something that incriminates you. They might even say they will let you go if youre honest, but they are allowed to lie about this too! But you are commiting a crime if you lie to them. Remember to never admit to anything incriminating, but at the same time be careful to always say the truth (or at least some interpretation of the truth that can't be proven) I'm serious you really gotta be Bill Clinton with words when some of these cops start sniffin around your asshole like some inbred mutts I'm suprised they dont want to hump your leg. They violate the constitution every day, breaking the law to enforce the law. The best thing the youths can do today is get educated on their rights which are being ignored more and more every day, and get out there and vote. Vote in the primaries and vote in the general elections. So someday maybe somehow our corrupted government can be fixed so poeple dont have to live with injustice. If not then fuc America and its government run by idiots, and the dickhead assholes in every local law enforcement, I dont need this shit I'll move to Europe where people are actually smart.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Youze are all stupid givin the cops info

Unread post by clipse » December 30th, 2007, 4:31 pm

GOODFELLA wrote:Yo you dudes are all stupid givin the cops info talkin on here.
:lol:

GOODFELLA wrote:Who the fuc you think runs this forum? The got damb cops thats who.
:shock: LOL, so everybody who works for this site is with the cops? :shock: :idea:

GOODFELLA wrote:Listing gang dis names for um you givin them information. Talkin about who shot who where and when.

LOL

GOODFELLA wrote:The young youths taday don't know their constitutional rights. They can't search you witout probable cause. If they see drugs or smell weed that is probable cause and they dont have to ask for your consent to search you. If they are just questioning you on a hunch (in other words you look like the "type" that would have something illegal on them) then they have to ask your consent to search. If you have something on you always decline the search! They will threaten you with tickets and say they are bringing a dog to sniff you, but they are allowed to lie to you to get you to say something that incriminates you. They might even say they will let you go if youre honest, but they are allowed to lie about this too! But you are commiting a crime if you lie to them. Remember to never admit to anything incriminating, but at the same time be careful to always say the truth (or at least some interpretation of the truth that can't be proven) I'm serious you really gotta be Bill Clinton with words when some of these cops start sniffin around your ahole like some inbred mutts I'm suprised they dont want to hump your leg. They violate the constitution every day, breaking the law to enforce the law. The best thing the youths can do today is get educated on their rights which are being ignored more and more every day, and get out there and vote. Vote in the primaries and vote in the general elections. So someday maybe somehow our corrupted government can be fixed so poeple dont have to live with injustice. If not then fuc America and its government run by idiots, and the dickhead assholes in every local law enforcement, I dont need this shit I'll move to Europe where people are actually smart.

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » December 30th, 2007, 4:45 pm

So explain how a cop is always violating your rights when you have drugs on you? The crook would not tell the cop he was dirty so the cop is supposed to try and trick you into giving up the dope. As far as education any fool can look up the 4th amendment and see all the case law and how it works for or against you. The crook that is looking for more ways to cheat a buck is the disease of society. From selling dope to cheating on credit cards it all impacts the majority not the minority. If you think it is so bad to talk on this forum why haven't you got on the wagon with politics? Try to get a crooked vote just once. See how many allow convicted felons to vote or even speak to the house or senate. There is a reason, disease. Just because you want it to be easier to cheat lie and steel does not make it better for everyone to shut up.

Gangs have deteriorated the family core values and disrupted society enough. If someone wants to talk on a forum, kudos to them. It is the first step to bringing the gangs back to an honest family unit. In the past most of the gangs wanted to start by strengthening the family unit and give equal rights to the minority they represented. Whether you look at the core of the Panthers, early Latin Kings, Bloods, any of the major gangs. In the beginning they were oppressed or isolated and formed as a protective unit. Now young fools are running around killing off the very minorities they protect.

I say more should talk so others can see what really is the motivation of the “real gangs” today. That is why this forum is here, so gangs and cops can talk to see where the violence is and stop the killings. Too many kids are joining to have a quick thrill with out knowing the consequences. No one cares who or where you sell your dope or how you cheat on credit. No one is talking about you doing your crimes. Everyone is talking about who they represent or who is in their cities. In the old days the graffiti on the walls told the tale. Now it is mostly taggers and wannabes taggin. I think I speak for all here, enough killing has been done. The only way to make a good choice is to educate yourself first. Education provides options, options provide good choices.

Go cry to momma about your little brothers tattles. Let those who like the 1st amendment speak freely. Maybe you skipped that amendment in school.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 2nd, 2008, 2:21 am

The 1st amendment no longer exists since the Patriot Act.

Now, I almost got sent into those rooms where they send terrorists and criminals if they misbehave, on the airport, because I didn't have my permement resident card with me.

Well, thank goodness for my age. I am 14(15 now), I don't know anything about this. I look like 20 though, right? Yeah...

My grandma doesn't know english. Ok. I suck at translating. So? I told them I had a visa to replace the PR card, but they kept asking me for my PR card. Ok whatever the fuck ever I'm 14 fuck off I don't know shit.

Also, I am unsocial. Especially around cops. They scare the shit out of me. I am an obvious suspicion when they start asking me questions. I shake, quiver and I stutter and sweat. The reason for the is racism and bullying in the schools. Now I have physological problems. Isn't IT FUCKING ENOUGH THAT I'M 300 FUCKING POUNDS?!?!?!? HEALTH PROBLEMS BUT MENTAL PROBLEMS TOO?!?!

But cops don't know this. They would taser me not knowing this. It would be useless to complain I'd already be dead.

1. Constant heart attack because of my weight and age and 50,000 volts on a minor, but they think I'm 20.
2. The social problems, how am I supposed to do anything with people screaming around me, cops pointing guns at me, yelling GET DOWN ON THE FUCKING FLOOR 300 times a second???

CONFUSION!!!!

FUCK!!!!

And I'm over sensitive --- hence my two incedents at Walmart.

Now, I don't know why, but it's usually a coloured person that I get in fights with --- reason for this I'm huge and I look like a punk kid like all the other kids, ones they have to deal with everyday, so why not assume I'm just like them? I wish I was like them. Social and fun and all that. I'm a pussy, I'm fat, I'm unsocial, and I don't look good doing anything.

Incedent 1 - Fat black lady working there mistakes me for a punk, tells me not to touch machine, I talk to mother in my language, she mistakes my language for swear words, she tells me not to swear, and BOOM! Adrenaline mixed with anger mixed with fear mixed with oversensitivity! Result - FUCK YOU BITCH, middle finger and getting kicked out. Everyone looks at me like I'm naked and screaming FUCK ME!!! Jeez...

Incedent 2 - I play around with the women's scarves, brown/east indian lady working there comes and tells me they're not toys and to put them back, boom oversensitivity again and whatnot, OK! GO AWAY! My dad tells me WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? He's scared of authority too. He pushes me the fuck out of there like secruity gonna come and shoot us. Omg taser the polish guy you wanna end up like him? I end up thinking about this it ruins my night.

Incedent 3 - I walk around like normal, black old lady standing there, works there, I walk around, I look like a punk again, dangerous, everything's dangerous to the west, ohh, dangerous, omg, and she tells me don't cause trouble. I don't know what I said but it was something in the likes of the other incdents but not that bad. I sit on the disability carts cause of no benches or anything around, you know, I'm fat I get tired, she comes to me and says don't sit here, I tell here where am I supposed to sit then blah blah blah.

Now, I'm always minding my own business. It's the authority that gets to me first. What else am I supposed to say? YES SIR! NO SIR! DOWN UP LEFT RIGHT! TEN HUT! :roll:

And then again..

We agree to the song! Kako je lepo biti glup!!!

All things true in that song. How sweet is it to be stupid!!! :D

No worries. Nothing... :lol: :D

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 2nd, 2008, 2:23 am

Oh yeah. I'm getting out of topic again.

Yes, we are stupid giving cops info. Cops come here check the site blah blah blah.

Justice would have been served already if cops did things like listen to what people said.

Everyone knows who Dinesh's killer is he still goes to Winston Churchill CI and still hangs out etc.

JUST LISTEN!!!!!

It's obvious. You don't need to investiage blood crips and latin kings. Fuck.

Go investigate EMD or Military Minds or Brown Blooded Outlawz. Maybe tamil tigers too. :roll:

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » January 2nd, 2008, 1:04 pm

First, LAPD has a bunch of disabled people that volunteer to be tested with all of the less lethal weapons. Extensive tests including tasering an 80 year old man with a pace maker have been done. No harm no foul. The taser is the safest weapon for a pissed off cop to use on you because there is no long term injury like that of a baton or gun. Pepper spray could cause more harm to you than the taser. Don't worry, be happy.

Second, Your demeanor is what gets you in trouble. I am big too. If I hit everyone that pissed me off I would be in jail by now too. Only you can control your demeanor. Touching scarves sitting on the carts back talking to clerks are all the first of many failures. Make your mind as big as your size and you will find ways to use calm words to win the war. Let the emotions work for you not against you. A great college class I just took explains how to write argumentative essays. Not exactly the first thing I wanted to take but the lessons on how to see past the words and reply with non inflammatory words was a great tool for a guy my size. The class is Phil115 with Coastal Community College online. Anyone can take the class from anywhere. Learn to use words not size.

I am flagged at all airports as well because of my military past. Over 20 years ago I was in a program that requires the government to keep track of where I go. Again some illiterate fool is barking orders at me tossing my luggage breaking my possessions like I just tried to bomb the Pentagon. Smooth words and 15 letters latter I have new luggage, a written apology and a free upgrade next time I fly. I am twice his size and carry a badge with the authority to fly with a gun, but why fight the system?

I also have been over seas a lot. If Clipse want to go to Europe thinking he can be a thug in peace over there it only proves his ignorance. You do not have rights even close to the rights in the USA. You don't get medical care close to that in the USA. Entrapment is legal in Europe as long as the ends justify the means. Police brutality is worse when they know you are a crook. Corruption is at higher levels. Immigration problems are the same everywhere but third world countries. If you can't prove who you are and that you have the permission (not the right) to be there some countries kick you out without any cares of the rest of your family or possessions. Touch something in a market in the Middle East and be accused of stealing some countries still cut off your hand. China still shoots for possession of a gun. You don't even have to show the gun. Someone just has to hand you the gun and a cop sees it in your hand. Talk about entrapment.

Free speech is still the best freedom we have in the USA. the 4th is so over regulated it is hard to see the original meaning. The last sentence you gave told of gangs I have never heard of or read about. You do not give your location so I guess it is an East Coast thing. You want to tell someone who killed another but stay anonymous? Use wetip. They even pay you for the info if it leads to the conviction. Morality demands the public report crimes. Nothing would ever be resolved if no one ever talked. This forum is a great tool for Cops like me to learn about gangs outside my area so when they come here I know what there beefs were and who to look for when things go bad. No conviction will ever stand from only the information here on the forum. Society demands much more proof and information than this. Knowledge of what is happening around you is how all families are protected. Technology has given us more tools in the last 20 years to see what is really happening. Look at the President Elects. They are stammering and pausing a lot due to UTUBE and other online videos. Forced to tell the truth because immediate corroboration is available.

Think about what happens when one gang shoots at another. The streets talk in secret. The families talk about what they heard. Sons and Daughters go to their clique, gang, club, group..... and talk about what to do about the shooting. A leader or mentor to the group makes a decision and everyone follows and accepts the consequence. Today this happens in seconds because of cell phones, text messages, online blogs, and the immediate communications. What if the discussions were public and more witnesses could provide input? Then the leaders or mentors would know more about what happened and what led up to the shooting. Reactions would be based on knowledge not emotions. If you make a decision in a mater of minutes with limited knowledge of what happened and not hearing the words and comments from the shooters side how can anyone make a good decision? The shooter thought there was justification, the gang behind the shooter must think it was justified or they would throw the shooter out on the wrong street.

What if forums like this allowed the gangs to talk openly without the guns in hand, without any moderator telling someone to shut up, so all the words telling the story can be read before another shooter seeks revenge? Why does the retaliation have to happen immediately? Why can't we use the technology to let the leaders and mentors discuss the shootings first? An open discussion that all can read and see what is happening. How many times have you read an article in the paper about some poor family in a motel loosing everything to a fire? Did you think like I do about the meth plate tipping over because we all know that hotel is where dope is sold? How about the family carwash for the son killed innocently by a drive by when he was not a gang member? But the year book photos show the kid flying colors or hanging out with many other gang members. Knowledge is power. Technology gives this power to everyone who chooses to use it. This forum can be used by all to give that power to the single person with no allies and no affiliations as well as the largest and strongest Gangs.

Let those who like the 1st amendment speak freely. If no one talks no one learns. Read more, listen to others speak, go outside your comfort zone and see what others feel and see.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 2nd, 2008, 3:01 pm

Nobody that runs this site is affiliated with the cops. However I wouldnt be putting out certain information. This IS a public forum. Use some discretion.

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » January 2nd, 2008, 6:53 pm

I stand corrected. Cristina Marie is right. This is not the forum to discuss current shootings and fights between opposing gangs. I was leading into the new wave in the courts with family mediators, Drug court mentors and small claim mediators. There is a possibility for a forum board to be made by the courts or the gangs to mediate the issues as they are happening. A nuetral party would be available like on a crisis line and the parties could immediately begin talks and throw out their opinions.

It is forums like this one that gives the ideas to the Courts, Lawyers, and retired gang members or mediators. They would be the ones to form the arena to discuss hot issues using their experience and technology to everyones advantage. In a perfect world this would work. For now we start with forums like this with the freedon of the 1st amendment. Talk, learn, listen. Most of all be careful what you say. It is not only the law listening but also all your gang and the opposing gangs. We all could benifit with the discussions here or some could suffer. Use the 1st amendment but be wise.

I agree that no one is linked to the law on this site as even the law has to meet approval of the moderators.

I still recomend the class as it gives great lessons on how to write on these forums and to the editor of the local rag sheets we call newspapers. I also recommend writing to your representitives as often as possible. This is good practice before sending a scathing letter to the Mayor about the mistreatment of ( insert your cause here ).

I learn too much about the social behavior of gang members here as apposed to their current involvement. I see the Gangland Videos and read books by retired cops and judges and see many mistakes. This forum shows me some are actually educated far beyond the way they are trying to write. I have even met some that are now in law school or at least white collar college trying to make a good life for their family. DO not try to shut down free speech just because you think they are ratting out fellow gang members. I have tried to find any true rats and have not yet. Just a lot of talk about impressions and opinions of gang in society today. (And a few disgruntled unhappy never satified whiners.)

Keep the 1st amendment alive.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 3rd, 2008, 2:59 pm

Taser. Yeah, I would agree with it if the voltage wasn't so high. 50,000 volts could kill you easy. A 1000 volts is enough, I think.

But really, look at the future of law enforcement, the technology, and especially surveillance. it would be impossible for a crook to get away in 50 years.

In 50 years, I guarentee you cops will wear nanosuits and the best weapon to catch a crook would be teleportation, speed(adjustable in the nanosuit settings), and strength(also adjustable), and with all those you can go where he is, catch him by running 120 kilometers an hour and bashing him to the ground using your pinkey. :D

As for now, the taser, I don't agree with. The voltage is too high, and it's impossible to see when a cop might misuse it, such as an extended dose, which could result in death. Timing is everything, and 50,000 volts running through your body let's say 5 seconds max is enough to paralyze and disable you temporarily, but 2x or more longer than that could make you go into shock and cardiac arrest(heart attack) because of too much electricity. This is not advanced science, this is common sense. Too much electricity for too long will kill you.

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » January 4th, 2008, 10:39 pm

You are right. You are 15 and need to stay in school. It is not the voltage but the amperage that will kill you. Try a spark from your car; it is in excess of 10,000 volts. The amperage is what kills and in the case of the taser the combo of voltage and amperage is only enough to make the muscles rigid and stiff.

http://www.tbotech.com/taser-specifications.htm

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 4th, 2008, 10:53 pm

I am not aware of any discussions on here about current crimes where suspects can be implicated in a crime. To GOODFELLA, yes we talk about shootings that are old, solved, closed or have already been investigated. For example, I am curious to learn more about the shooting between HotDog from 55 NHC and the LAPD that left him paralyzed. If you are aware of sensitive information being discussed here please point me to that thread.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: You are all stupid giving the cops info

Unread post by twocost » January 5th, 2008, 12:41 am

GOODFELLA wrote:Yo you dudes are all stupid givin the cops info talkin on here. Who the fuc you think runs this forum? The got damb cops thats who. Listing gang dis names for um you givin them information. Talkin about who shot who where and when. The young youths taday don't know their constitutional rights. They can't search you witout probable cause. If they see drugs or smell weed that is probable cause and they dont have to ask for your consent to search you. If they are just questioning you on a hunch (in other words you look like the "type" that would have something illegal on them) then they have to ask your consent to search. If you have something on you always decline the search! They will threaten you with tickets and say they are bringing a dog to sniff you, but they are allowed to lie to you to get you to say something that incriminates you. They might even say they will let you go if youre honest, but they are allowed to lie about this too! But you are commiting a crime if you lie to them. Remember to never admit to anything incriminating, but at the same time be careful to always say the truth (or at least some interpretation of the truth that can't be proven) I'm serious you really gotta be Bill Clinton with words when some of these cops start sniffin around your ahole like some inbred mutts I'm suprised they dont want to hump your leg. They violate the constitution every day, breaking the law to enforce the law. The best thing the youths can do today is get educated on their rights which are being ignored more and more every day, and get out there and vote. Vote in the primaries and vote in the general elections. So someday maybe somehow our corrupted government can be fixed so poeple dont have to live with injustice. If not then fuc America and its government run by idiots, and the dickhead assholes in every local law enforcement, I dont need this shit I'll move to Europe where people are actually smart.
''

You guys can cap on him but when it comes down to it hes just keepin trucha. I feel you 100% hommie. These days there are cops on the internet tryin to bust fools for slippin up and shit. Thats why you don't ever "admit" to anything. You just say you might do something or you think you'd do something or the hommie would do something. But hes right you can't ever admit to doing any thing on the web b/c what we type is going up the the public and shit. I gaurentee there are cops with VIP access and shit.

Alls he is saying is be careful b/c no one wants to see one of us get locked up for fessin up to something stupid.
Serio.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 5th, 2008, 12:45 am

alexalonso wrote:I am not aware of any discussions on here about current crimes where suspects can be implicated in a crime. To GOODFELLA, yes we talk about shootings that are old, solved, closed or have already been investigated. For example, I am curious to learn more about the shooting between HotDog from 55 NHC and the LAPD that left him paralyzed. If you are aware of sensitive information being discussed here please point me to that thread.
lonso is right on that though. No one here is fessin up to any crime they commited. Its all old stuff that we're talkin about.
So don't trip GOODFELLA I know where your commin from tryin to look outand stuff I respect that but this site is safe when it comes to that stuff. No one is stupid enough to admit to some crime.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » January 5th, 2008, 12:20 pm

anything you put on a public forum or website is up for scrutiny by anyone.

always think twice beore submitting anything you cant take back... no matter who, no matter what.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » January 5th, 2008, 12:21 pm

anything you put on a public forum or website is up for scrutiny by anyone.

always think twice beore submitting anything you cant take back... no matter who, no matter what.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: You are all stupid giving the cops info

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 6th, 2008, 1:05 pm

All true Goodfella.
GOODFELLA wrote:The young youths taday don't know their constitutional rights. They can't search you witout probable cause. If they see drugs or smell weed that is probable cause and they dont have to ask for your consent to search you. If they are just questioning you on a hunch (in other words you look like the "type" that would have something illegal on them) then they have to ask your consent to search. If you have something on you always decline the search! They will threaten you with tickets and say they are bringing a dog to sniff you, but they are allowed to lie to you to get you to say something that incriminates you. They might even say they will let you go if youre honest, but they are allowed to lie about this too! But you are commiting a crime if you lie to them. Remember to never admit to anything incriminating, but at the same time be careful to always say the truth (or at least some interpretation of the truth that can't be proven) I'm serious you really gotta be Bill Clinton with words when some of these cops start sniffin around your ahole like some inbred mutts I'm suprised they dont want to hump your leg. They violate the constitution every day, breaking the law to enforce the law.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » January 7th, 2008, 11:24 pm

adelantosro wrote:So explain how a cop is always violating your rights when you have drugs on you?

If a cop searches you without probable cause just because you fit the profile of a "typical" criminal, in other words the search you based on your racial profile or what you're wearing or what neighborhood youre in, then they are violating your rights. I would even take it a step further and say its fucked up when they pull you over because your car fits a certain profile also.
adelantosro wrote:The crook would not tell the cop he was dirty so the cop is supposed to try and trick you into giving up the dope.
Your assuming a person in possession of a bag of weed is "dirty" or in other words a 'criminal'.... This is the problem, prohibition of marijuana and all drugs is unconstitutional itself. When they prohibited alcohol they at least ammended the costitution to make it legal, for marijuana (and everything else) they never did this. Im not sayin they should make crack heroin and other dangerous drugs legal but they should make the harmless ones legal because there is a minority of people that use them medically or just enjoy them.
Theres a republican candidate Ron Paul who wants to reform the 'war on drugs'
Anyone here who smokes weed should really register now as a republican to vote for ron paul in the primary which is soon and get this guy elected.
adelantosro wrote: As far as education any fool can look up the 4th amendment and see all the case law and how it works for or against you. The crook that is looking for more ways to cheat a buck is the disease of society. From selling dope to cheating on credit cards it all impacts the majority not the minority. If you think it is so bad to talk on this forum why haven't you got on the wagon with politics? Try to get a crooked vote just once. See how many allow convicted felons to vote or even speak to the house or senate. There is a reason, disease. Just because you want it to be easier to cheat lie and steel does not make it better for everyone to shut up.

So now I want people to cheat lie and steal? WTF are you talkin about?
adelantosro wrote: Gangs have deteriorated the family core values and disrupted society enough. If someone wants to talk on a forum, kudos to them. It is the first step to bringing the gangs back to an honest family unit. In the past most of the gangs wanted to start by strengthening the family unit and give equal rights to the minority they represented. Whether you look at the core of the Panthers, early Latin Kings, Bloods, any of the major gangs. In the beginning they were oppressed or isolated and formed as a protective unit. Now young fools are running around killing off the very minorities they protect.

I say more should talk so others can see what really is the motivation of the “real gangs” today. That is why this forum is here, so gangs and cops can talk to see where the violence is and stop the killings. Too many kids are joining to have a quick thrill with out knowing the consequences. No one cares who or where you sell your dope or how you cheat on credit. No one is talking about you doing your crimes. Everyone is talking about who they represent or who is in their cities. In the old days the graffiti on the walls told the tale. Now it is mostly taggers and wannabes taggin. I think I speak for all here, enough killing has been done. The only way to make a good choice is to educate yourself first. Education provides options, options provide good choices.

Go cry to momma about your little brothers tattles. Let those who like the 1st amendment speak freely. Maybe you skipped that amendment in school.
Cry to momma about my little bro's tattles? Why you keep mentioning cheating on credit? I think you're the police, you seem to stick up for em enough, you wanna silence me.

Look I seen too many episodes of cops where a cop'll ask a dude if he can search him dude says yea then they find an ounce of weed under the seat, so fucken stupid, just say no when asked for consent to search if you have weed. I believe if you have weed and smoke it you are not a criminal and should not be harrassed and treated like a criminal.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » January 7th, 2008, 11:38 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote: Also, I am unsocial. Especially around cops. They scare the shit out of me. I am an obvious suspicion when they start asking me questions. I shake, quiver and I stutter and sweat.
You need to get better at that
flame_guards_member1 wrote: I'm a pussy, I'm fat, I'm unsocial, and I don't look good doing anything.
Damn you got some self esteem issues but if you can pull a couple ladies every once in a while I wouldnt even worry about it bruh try rappin to some sexy bitches get better at that and studderin to the cops
flame_guards_member1 wrote: Incedent 1 - Fat black lady working there mistakes me for a punk, tells me not to touch machine, I talk to mother in my language, she mistakes my language for swear words, she tells me not to swear, and BOOM! Adrenaline mixed with anger mixed with fear mixed with oversensitivity! Result - fu-- YOU BITCH, middle finger and getting kicked out. Everyone looks at me like I'm naked and screaming fu-- ME!!! Jeez...
lolol... you shoulda taped it and put it on youtube....
maybe you will get your own show on cable or sumn....