Al-Qaeda condemns 9/11 conspiracy Theory

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Al-Qaeda condemns 9/11 conspiracy Theory

Unread post by Sentenza » April 23rd, 2008, 1:21 pm

Al-Qaida No. 2 says 9/11 theory propagated by Iran

CAIRO, Egypt - Osama bin Laden's chief deputy in an audiotape Tuesday accused Shiite Iran of trying to discredit the Sunni al-Qaida terror network by spreading the conspiracy theory that Israel was behind the Sept. 11 attacks.
ADVERTISEMENT

The comments reflected al-Qaida's No. 2 leader Ayman al-Zawahri's increasing criticism of Iran. Al-Zawahri has accused Iran in recent messages of seeking to extend its power in the Middle East, particularly in Iraq and through its Hezbollah allies in Lebanon.

The authenticity of the two-hour audio recording posted on an Islamic Web site could not be independently confirmed. But the voice sounded like past audiotapes from the terror leader, and the posting where it was found bore the logo of Al-Sahab, al-Qaida's official media arm.

It was the second of two messages answering questions that were posted to Islamic militant Web sites earlier this year.

One of the questioners asked about the theory that has circulated in the Middle East and elsewhere that Israel was behind the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Al-Zawahri accused Hezbollah's Al-Manar television of starting the rumor.

"The purpose of this lie is clear — (to suggest) that there are no heroes among the Sunnis who can hurt America as no else did in history. Iranian media snapped up this lie and repeated it," he said.

"Iran's aim here is also clear — to cover up its involvement with America in invading the homes of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq," he said.

Iran cooperated with the United States in the 2001 U.S. assault on Afghanistan that toppled al-Qaida's allies, the Taliban.

Answering questions about Iraq in Tuesday's tape, al-Zawahri said the insurgent umbrella group led by al-Qaida, called the Islamic State of Iraq, is "the primary force opposing the Crusaders and challenging Iranian ambitions" in Iraq, he said, referring to the Americans.

As he often does in his messages, al-Zawahri denounced the "Crusader invasion" of Iraq, but in Tuesday's tape he paired it with a mention of "Iranian complicity" or "Iranian agents."

In the latest tape, al-Zawahri was also asked if the terror group had further plans to attack Western countries that participated in the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq and subsequent war.

"My answer is: Yes! We think that any country that has joined aggression on Muslims must be deterred," he replied.

In response to a question signed by the Japanese news agency Kyodo asking if Japan remains a target because it once had troops in Iraq, al-Zawahri said "Japan provided help under the banner of the crusader coalition ... therefore it participated in the Crusader campaign against the lands of Islam."

Japan deployed non-combat troops to southern Iraq in 2003 to carry out reconstruction work. It withdrew its troops from Iraq in 2006 and now conducts airlifts to help supply U.S.-led forces in that country.

Al-Zawahri spoke on a wide range of issues, even global warming, which he said reflected "how criminal, brutal and greedy the Western Crusader world is, with America at the top."

He predicted that global warming would "make the world more sympathetic to and understanding of the Muslims' jihad against the aggressor America."

Asked if there are any women in al-Qaida, the terror leader answered simply: "No." In a follow-up answer, he said: "There are no women in al-Qaida jihadi group, but the women of the mujahedeen are playing a heroic role in taking care of their houses and sons."

In several parts of Tuesday's audio message, Al-Zawahri claimed that the Taliban took over 95 percent of Afghanistan and is sweeping Pakistan as well.

"The Crusaders and their agents in Pakistan and Afghanistan are starting to fall," he said.

In another answer Tuesday, al-Zawahri said it was against Islamic religious law for any Muslim to live permanently in a Western country because in doing so they would "have permanent stay there under the laws of the infidels."

Al-Qaida's media arm, Al-Sahab, announced in December that al-Zawahri would take questions from the public posted on Islamic militant Web sites and would respond "as soon as possible." Queries were submitted on the main Islamist Web site until the cutoff date of Jan. 16.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080422/ap_ ... axRScLewgF

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 23rd, 2008, 2:16 pm

Hahaha! In my belief of these types of conspiracy theories, Bin Laden and those folks are CIA operatives so what other way would the USA say that the consipracy theories of the US government setting up the 9/11 attacks aren't true besides making Al Qaeda say something about it! Brilliant! But obvious.. :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 23rd, 2008, 2:24 pm

Well of course everything is possible in the crazy world of politics but i think most of the Conspiracy Theories take it too far.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 23rd, 2008, 7:20 pm

Sentenza wrote:Well of course everything is possible in the crazy world of politics but i think most of the Conspiracy Theories take it too far.
Alot of it is belivable. Some take it too far, but alot make sense. Governments have done shit against their own country and blamed it on other people before, so this is belivable. But shit like the theory that the Early Middle Ages never happened I don't belive.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 23rd, 2008, 7:43 pm

i think our goverment lies to much one day very soon its going to be their ultimate downfall because their people will turn on them :twisted:

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 23rd, 2008, 8:03 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:i think our goverment lies to much one day very soon its going to be their ultimate downfall because their people will turn on them :twisted:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 24th, 2008, 10:24 am

I think all governments lie, thats their job. But like a German Author once said: "If elections would change something, they would have been forbidden a long time ago"

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 24th, 2008, 6:22 pm

Their job is to lie? See I thought it was to keep the golden goose fed so they could continue to collect the golden eggs. Ideology plays an important role in the maintenance of power. But I don't think government collectively, and the aggregate of everyone in government, views their job and the job of government to lie.
Sentenza wrote:I think all governments lie, thats their job. But like a German Author once said: "If elections would change something, they would have been forbidden a long time ago"

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 6:26 pm

Sentenza wrote:I think all governments lie, thats their job. But like a German Author once said: "If elections would change something, they would have been forbidden a long time ago"
Elections are rigged, so why do most people belive crap like democracy means people vote and people change shit? They will put whoever they want in power.

For example, in today's elections in America, alot of people think Obama will win the presidential elections, but I don't think so. It's going to be McCain, I guarentee it. To be realistic, racial and gender inequality when it comes to leaders is always taken into account. They won't let a black guy nor a woman be president. Never in America...

That's IF another person doesn't come out of nowhere and siezes votes like crazy right at the end and wins..

It's the truth though, alot of people get pissed off about it. They keep telling me to post sources, reliable sources, oh say like ones straight from government agencies. I tell them those lie and they call me an idiot. Nazi Germany lied about the Reichstag Fire when it was in power and now it's known in the history books. After America's downfall, will 9/11 be in the history books as a false flag operation just like the Reichstag Fire? Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell... :wink:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 24th, 2008, 7:44 pm

everything is rigged because everything thing is controled by dumbass secret societies... exp. illumanati,free masons,new world order? others?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 24th, 2008, 7:45 pm

even extra-terrestrials play into politics i believe this planet is fucked up

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 8:05 pm

But you gotta give some credit to these guys for keeping themselves out of plain sight and making your life as less fucked up as possible. It's very hard and alot of work when you think about it.

There is alot of fucked up shit out there, and they are good enough to keep us away from it.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 8:06 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:But you gotta give some credit to these guys for keeping themselves out of plain sight and making your life as less #%@& up as possible. It's very hard and alot of work when you think about it.

There is alot of #%@& up shit out there, and they are good enough to keep us away from it.
When I say fucked up, I don't mean drugs, gangs etc.

When I say fucked up, I mean things the human mind cannot handle even for the shortest period of time. Something like in the scariest horror movie type fucked up. Something you thought can only be fiction, well it's real.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 24th, 2008, 10:08 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:Their job is to lie? See I thought it was to keep the golden goose fed so they could continue to collect the golden eggs. Ideology plays an important role in the maintenance of power. But I don't think government collectively, and the aggregate of everyone in government, views their job and the job of government to lie.
Yea of course you are right. But especially when it comes to Middle East politics, what they say and what they do is mostly the exact opposite.
For example, despite all the rhetorics in the electional campaign about a withdrawal of US Troops, the US already signed a paper, that they will definitely stay for the next years.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 26-11.html

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 11:13 pm

Also, what the hell, Bin Laden is defending Israel?!

The USA has really become desperte with spreading propoganda... Damn.. :lol:

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 11:18 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:Their job is to lie? See I thought it was to keep the golden goose fed so they could continue to collect the golden eggs. Ideology plays an important role in the maintenance of power. But I don't think government collectively, and the aggregate of everyone in government, views their job and the job of government to lie.
Yea of course you are right. But especially when it comes to Middle East politics, what they say and what they do is mostly the exact opposite.
For example, despite all the rhetorics in the electional campaign about a withdrawal of US Troops, the US already signed a paper, that they will definitely stay for the next years.

When it comes to middle east politics, especially Iraq...

They say stupid things like 4000 US troops are dead, when in fact that's impossible. Heavy fighting takes place every day, and US troops are involved in it all the time. It's stupid to say that only a couple US troops die each day.

There was a PDF file released by the Veterans Department that said 73,000 US troops have died since the beginning of the Gulf War in 1991. They removed it though, such a shame. I didn't get to see the report, but I bet there's plenty of people out there who did and can tell you exactly the same.

73,000 US troops are dead, less than the 58,000 killed in Vietnam.

http://www.rense.com/general78/since.htm

http://www.rense.com/general79/since.htm

Shame they removed it...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 25th, 2008, 10:03 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

When it comes to middle east politics, especially Iraq...

They say stupid things like 4000 US troops are dead, when in fact that's impossible. Heavy fighting takes place every day, and US troops are involved in it all the time. It's stupid to say that only a couple US troops die each day.

There was a PDF file released by the Veterans Department that said 73,000 US troops have died since the beginning of the Gulf War in 1991. They removed it though, such a shame. I didn't get to see the report, but I bet there's plenty of people out there who did and can tell you exactly the same.

73,000 US troops are dead, less than the 58,000 killed in Vietnam.

http://www.rense.com/general78/since.htm

http://www.rense.com/general79/since.htm

Shame they removed it...
What the government is doing is only counting the soldiers that die in action before they can get them into a helicopter or ambulance. Any soldier who is shot but they get into a helicopter before he dies is not counted.
:shock: is that true?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 25th, 2008, 12:04 pm

Yeah. As I said, I didn't get to see the report since everyone made a big panic and they removed it but countless other people who did can tell you it is infact true.

To me, this is wonderful news, I'm afraid to say. I don't agree with anyone dying in war, even US soldiers lives touch my heart, but some of they shit they do in Iraq or elsewhere just pisses me off and makes me think otherwise. This is officially proof that the US is not as invincible as they say, and erases the idea that right at the moment, any 1 US soldier is as strong as a 100 insurgents, or even 10 insurgents for that matter. More like a 2 on 1 advantage when it comes to combat because:

US Soldier has bulletproof vest and paddings, a helmet, digital camoflauge, alot of extra crap on him that keep him alive, his gun is very costumized and weighs as much as a machine gun etc, even though with extra 75 pounds on him making him a bit slow in movement he is still effective just because he has 75 pounds of crap on.

The insugrent wears civilian clothing with no bulletproof vest or paddings or even a helmet, a couple of magazines of ammunition and an assault rifle.

73,000 sounds like a big number, but it's true. Mostly due to Uranium poisoning I think they mentioned that...