BUSH v. KERRY

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BUSH v. KERRY

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » September 9th, 2004, 6:40 pm

F U C K GEORGE CUNT BUSH

p,s. how long is a president in power for once hes elected?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » September 9th, 2004, 6:58 pm

GUNJA SMOKIN wrote: how long is a president in power for once hes elected?

^^^?? i AIN'T TRYING TO BE FUNNY, BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Last edited by 'X' on September 9th, 2004, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 9th, 2004, 7:27 pm

I BELIEVE ITS FOUR YEARS, UNLESS HE KICCED OUT. AND I ALSO SAY FUCC POLITICS. ITS NOTHING BUT EAR CANDY MADE UP FOR THE PEOPLE, WHAT YOU HEAR IS NOT WHAT YOU GET. AND ISNT IT KERRY WHO WANTS TO DECREASE SPENDING ON OUR MILITARY? WASNT IT HIS FAULT THAT A BOY WAS SHOT IN VIETNAM AND HE TRIED TO COVER IT UP? BURNING UP VILLAGES, AND CUTTING OFF CIVILIANS EARS AND SHITT...I WOULD RATHER HAVE BUSH IN THE OFFICE EVEN THOUGH I DONT AGREE WITH HIM 100%. IMAGINE WHAT KERRY WOULD BE LIKE, THE ONCE TRIGGER HAPPY TEENAGER

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 9th, 2004, 7:34 pm

CHRIS wrote:...I WOULD RATHER HAVE BUSH IN THE OFFICE EVEN THOUGH I DONT AGREE WITH HIM 100%.

WELL I HAVE HEARD IT ALL NOW. DAAAAAAMNNN... YOU SAID YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE bush IN OFFICE??? COME ON HOMIE!!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 9th, 2004, 7:55 pm

KERRY IS NOT THE PERSON FOR THAT, FOR REAL. HE GOT A BIG HEAD WHEN HE OBTAINED PURPLE HEARTS FOR SOME SELF INFLICTED WOUNDS AND SAVING SOMEONE'S HAMSTER FROM DROWNING

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 9th, 2004, 8:26 pm

CHRIS wrote:KERRY IS NOT THE PERSON FOR THAT, FOR REAL. HE GOT A BIG HEAD WHEN HE OBTAINED PURPLE HEARTS FOR SOME SELF INFLICTED WOUNDS AND SAVING SOMEONE'S HAMSTER FROM DROWNING
OOOHHHKAAAYYYY? I FEEL YOU HOMIE, I'M NOT GONE DEBATE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE. YOU DO HAVE YOUR OPINION ON WHO YOU PREFER. I RESPECT THAT. (BUT DAMN, BUSH??)..LOL(Naw just messing with you)

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 10th, 2004, 11:43 am

fukk them both ... to choose is ignorance

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » September 10th, 2004, 3:08 pm

If you don't vote. You deserve anybody you get.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 10th, 2004, 7:28 pm

Interested wrote:If you don't vote. You deserve anybody you get.

god damn right. If you didn't vote, don;'t complain.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 10th, 2004, 10:24 pm

Panik wrote:
Interested wrote:If you don't vote. You deserve anybody you get.

god damn right. If you didn't vote, don;'t complain.
Ok, people of color have been "voting" for how many years? What has any president done for people of color and how has our condition changed since we been voting? Ok, so we go out in record numbers to vote this year, what do ya'll really think is going to change?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 11th, 2004, 11:06 am

if i went in you home and took shit over and told u ......"ok now u pick who's gonna be ur master.........me or my man"?.............who u gonna pick??????????

u probably would pick the one that will beat you and use you the least right?........................

fuck that...........I SAY "FUCK 'EM BOTH" AND TAKE MY CHANCES.....

"IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAT TO LIVE A LOOOOOOONG LIFE ON YOU KNEES"

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 11th, 2004, 11:58 am

BrownAndProud wrote:if i went in you home and took shit over and told u ......"ok now u pick who's gonna be ur master.........me or my man"?.............who u gonna pick??????????
well since thats never gonna happen to any1 theres no reasoon to answer that

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 11th, 2004, 12:14 pm

BrownAndProud wrote:
u probably would pick the one that will beat you and use you the least right?........................

fu-- that...........I SAY "fu-- 'EM BOTH" AND TAKE MY CHANCES.....

You no what? I got to agree on you on this one. Regardless of how many people of color go out and vote. Neither one of the candidates will assist in changing our condition. WE got to change our own condition!!!! Ain't no white man never helped us, and never will. It's very simple, WE GOT TO HANDLE OUR OWN BUISNESS!!!!

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 11th, 2004, 12:19 pm

D.X. wrote:
BrownAndProud wrote:

You no what? I got to agree on you on this one. Regardless of how many people of color go out and vote. Neither one of the candidates will assist in changing our condition. WE got to change our own condition!!!! Ain't no white man never helped us, and never will. It's very simple, WE GOT TO HANDLE OUR OWN BUISNESS!!!!
well in philly we figured a black man will help us so we voted John Street into office n he hasnt helped the city at all since he's been in office.. the government will never help hoods out no matter who is in office were at the bottom of the list of things to do

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 11th, 2004, 12:29 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
D.X. wrote:
BrownAndProud wrote:

well in philly we figured a black man will help us so we voted John Street into office n he hasnt helped the city at all since he's been in office.. the government will never help hoods out no matter who is in office were at the bottom of the list of things to do
I'm not saying any Black person is the right choice, you got some who is black but white on the inside, I'm talking about our people who are really for us. Not somebody who you vote for just because they black!!! But our people who are for us, this enemy got our own people against them. We got to make our own choices as to we approve of, and stop letting others choose for us.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 11th, 2004, 12:30 pm

true true i get yuh

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » September 15th, 2004, 3:52 pm

D.X. wrote:
GUNJA SMOKIN wrote: how long is a president in power for once hes elected?

^^^?? i AIN'T TRYING TO BE FUNNY, BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS?
yeh man i only lived in this country a few years

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 22nd, 2004, 3:17 pm

4 years. unless hes elected again. then its eight.

F*CK JOHN KERRY!

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » September 22nd, 2004, 3:27 pm

there both a couple of bytches. why cant this country elect someone whos real, and not someone who blatantly talking absolute shit, il be very surprised if either of these muppets stick to there words after 1 of them is elected

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » September 27th, 2004, 1:10 am

GUNJA SMOKIN wrote:there both a couple of bytches. why cant this country elect someone whos real, and not someone who blatantly talking absolute shit, il be very surprised if either of these muppets stick to there words after 1 of them is elected
That's why people love Bush....cause he does what he says. Especially since we were coming off Clinton who was the opposite.

Now you may not agree with Bush but at least he tells us what he's gonna do and then he does it. He's not trying to win a popularity contest like Kerry.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » September 27th, 2004, 9:08 am

El Tio,

Thats exactly why I have so much respect for BUSH. He does what he thinks is right.
Like he said in his speech at the RNC.
Paraphrased:
You might not agree with everything I do, But at least you know where I stand.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » September 27th, 2004, 12:55 pm

willihen wrote:El Tio,

Thats exactly why I have so much respect for BUSH. He does what he thinks is right.
Like he said in his speech at the RNC.
Paraphrased:
You might not agree with everything I do, But at least you know where I stand.
Word!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 27th, 2004, 1:53 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, "THE BEST OFFENSE IS A GOOD DEFENSE" AND FOR ALL YOU REDNECK LOVERS (BUSHMEN) HE IS AN OFFENSIVE MADMEN.

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE GREAT DEPRESSION ERA, AMERICA WILL END THE YEAR ON A PRESIDENTS TERM WHERE MORE JOBS WERE LOST THEN CREATED. SOMETHING TO BE PROUD ABOUT HUH??? PERSONALLY, I THINK BUSH IS GOING DOWN. ALOT OF YOUNGSTERS ARE WAKING UP AND REALIZING WHAT GOIN ON. IF THE ELECTION WAS SO CLOSE WITH AL GORE AND HE DIDNT HAVE THIS MUCH BACKING, IMAGINE WHAT ITS GOING TO BE LIKE WITH KERRY. WE SHALL SEE.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » September 27th, 2004, 2:37 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, "THE BEST OFFENSE IS A GOOD DEFENSE" AND FOR ALL YOU REDNECK LOVERS (BUSHMEN) HE IS AN OFFENSIVE MADMEN.

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE GREAT DEPRESSION ERA, AMERICA WILL END THE YEAR ON A PRESIDENTS TERM WHERE MORE JOBS WERE LOST THEN CREATED. SOMETHING TO BE PROUD ABOUT HUH??? PERSONALLY, I THINK BUSH IS GOING DOWN. ALOT OF YOUNGSTERS ARE WAKING UP AND REALIZING WHAT GOIN ON. IF THE ELECTION WAS SO CLOSE WITH AL GORE AND HE DIDNT HAVE THIS MUCH BACKING, IMAGINE WHAT ITS GOING TO BE LIKE WITH KERRY. WE SHALL SEE.
A million jobs were created last March-May! We'll see what happens at the end of the year. I'm gonna have to check that. It's only September.
Gore was a robot. Can you imagine a president as Stiff as that guy. Remember when he danced with his wife on stage that time. He's a goober. A life long politician who never had a real job. But at least he had stances on issues. Unlike MR. Flip-Flop

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » September 27th, 2004, 2:41 pm

This is a fact: No one really wants Kerry. Even the Democrats don't want him. The thing that really makes me mad, Is that this democratic campaign is about HATE.

The hate for BUSH is bringing the democrats together. Not a love for Kerry. No one respects that guy.
It goes to show that people would rather have an incompentant president than BUSH.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 27th, 2004, 2:45 pm

Latest poll on elec. votes:

http://slate.msn.com/id/2106527/?GT1=5100

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 27th, 2004, 3:19 pm

willihen wrote:
S-DOOBIE wrote:YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, "THE BEST OFFENSE IS A GOOD DEFENSE" AND FOR ALL YOU REDNECK LOVERS (BUSHMEN) HE IS AN OFFENSIVE MADMEN.

A million jobs were created last March-May! We'll see what happens at the end of the year. I'm gonna have to check that. It's only September.
Gore was a robot. Can you imagine a president as Stiff as that guy. Remember when he danced with his wife on stage that time. He's a goober. A life long politician who never had a real job. But at least he had stances on issues. Unlike MR. Flip-Flop

but how many were lost, do you know? This is fact, published by our own government at the beginning of Sept. It was in all the papers. This time 4 years ago, there were 2.5 million more jobs in america than today. That means that if we created a million jobs in march or may, tthen we were 3.5 million jobs less. So still we are in the hole with 2.5 million less americans with jobs than when clinton was in office. Whates worse is that the average income in the US is 9.8% less than 4 years ago too. So not only are less americans working, but the ones that are working are working for less. You can't believe the unemployment rates that bush likes to quote because they only take into considereation people who are ON UNEMPLOYMENT. They do not count people who have been out of work for over a year, and they do not count people who used to make 100,000 a year but had to take a job for 25,000 per year.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » September 27th, 2004, 4:45 pm

Ok here it goes.

Bush took office in 2000. We were in a recession that started under Clinton and continued when Bush was sworn in. Then,
The Economy started to spark and go up.

Then 9/11 occured and threw everything upside down, including the economy.

This through everything into a recession.

NOW The economy is on its way back!!! Jobs are being created and the economy is making gains.

So Yes technically under Bush if you do the math more Jobs have been lost than gained. BUT due to Bush's tax cuts the economy as well as Job growth are on the rise.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 27th, 2004, 10:01 pm

it has been proven that the recession started in 2001. we were still gaining jobs into the begenning of Bushes presidency, but started losing them rapidly before 9/11 even happend. try again.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 27th, 2004, 10:04 pm

THERES THIS HOUSE NEXT TO THE 210 FREE WAY, AND ON THE ROOF IN WHITE KRISTMAS LIGHTS IT SAYS " DUMP BUSH" AND I AGREE

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 27th, 2004, 10:13 pm

Check the statistics, brother. employment has gone up since Bush has been elected. Dont belive everything Michael Moore feeds you.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 27th, 2004, 10:16 pm

krookid wrote:

Check the statistics, brother. employment has gone up since Bush has been elected. Dont belive everything Michael Moore feeds you.

Not true, as I said earlier, the CURRENT GOVERNMENT, MEANING BUSHES PRESIDENCY RELEASES THIS INFO EVERY YEAR. And they just said less than a month ago that there are 2.5 million less americans with jobs that when bush took office. This is from the US Government, not from michael moore.