Obama Is King

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Obama Is King

Unread post by 356str » November 4th, 2008, 9:44 pm

Yes is all i have to say on this comment salaam to you all.and did ya'll vote? Because i did.

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Re: Obama Is King

Unread post by Triggeration » November 4th, 2008, 10:32 pm

about fuckin time.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 4th, 2008, 11:25 pm

u got that fuckin right....OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!

finaly things turn around

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2008, 12:19 pm

I like the Ads going around on the internet suggessting Obama is the next George Steinbrenner.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » November 5th, 2008, 11:27 pm

i voted for barack for one reason that is change, look at the last 8 yrs and tell we dont need and if you say we dont need change you are lying, george bush has really fucked up the usa, hell because of him i dont think half of these countries even respect us no more, we are look at as war starters and trouble makers, hell why fight a war and waste 10 billion dollars a month on a war in iraq we shouldnt even be fighting in the first, place the reason why went to iraq is because george bush jr claims that saddam was trying to kill his dad, if that aint a lie then i dont know what you call it, we got our own problem here at home, we need to deal with the stockmarkets, homeforeclosures and other issues. but i believe we can overcome these problems, for the first time a black man is president, hell even whites, asians, japanese and other races and other countries were celebrating with us, you can call it a global event, i was glad to get up at 5:30 am with my girl while we wait in line until 6:30 am and vote, my vote counted for something, it counted for change, notice how nobody cheated the voting system, yes they were slight problems but that did not stop peole from voting. what would rosa parks say? what would martin luther king say? what would malcom x say? or 2 pac. what would your family or friends that passed away say to this historic even, that took place on november 4th 2008, when obama got ohio and pennslyvania it was pretty much it there was nothing mccain could do. i'm glad to be part of history, if i die tonight i can die a happy man i can tell the lord i witness history.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » November 6th, 2008, 3:44 am

looney wrote:i voted for barack for one reason that is change, look at the last 8 yrs and tell we dont need and if you say we dont need change you are lying, george bush has really #%@& up the usa, hell because of him i dont think half of these countries even respect us no more, we are look at as war starters and trouble makers, hell why fight a war and waste 10 billion dollars a month on a war in iraq we shouldnt even be fighting in the first, place the reason why went to iraq is because george bush jr claims that saddam was trying to kill his dad, if that aint a lie then i dont know what you call it, we got our own problem here at home, we need to deal with the stockmarkets, homeforeclosures and other issues. but i believe we can overcome these problems, for the first time a black man is president, hell even whites, asians, japanese and other races and other countries were celebrating with us, you can call it a global event, i was glad to get up at 5:30 am with my girl while we wait in line until 6:30 am and vote, my vote counted for something, it counted for change, notice how nobody cheated the voting system, yes they were slight problems but that did not stop peole from voting. what would rosa parks say? what would martin luther king say? what would malcom x say? or 2 pac. what would your family or friends that passed away say to this historic even, that took place on november 4th 2008, when obama got ohio and pennslyvania it was pretty much it there was nothing mccain could do. i'm glad to be part of history, if i die tonight i can die a happy man i can tell the lord i witness history.
i couldnt say it better than myself. thanks looney.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 6th, 2008, 4:26 am

looney wrote:i voted for barack for one reason that is change, look at the last 8 yrs and tell we dont need and if you say we dont need change you are lying, george bush has really #%@& up the usa, hell because of him i dont think half of these countries even respect us no more, we are look at as war starters and trouble makers,
Unfortunately that is very true. It hasnt always been like that.