Osama Bin Laden is a friend

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Osama Bin Laden is a friend

Unread post by alexalonso » June 11th, 2009, 2:37 am

How about this theory - bin Laden is actually an ally to the United States and is on the payroll of the CIA and is working to provide information on terrorist throughout the middle east.

why? I dont know, it is just a theory but here are a few reasons.

1. His Saudi family are very affluent and are friends of the US. How did he become the number one terrorist when he is from a family with strong ties to the US.

2. He fought against the Russians when they invaded Afghanistan and Russia was the enemy of the US at that time, making him an ally to the US.

3. This guy has never been caught. They can find Saddaam, the president of a country with many resources but they cant find a cave dweller.

Anyone with me on this?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Osama Bin Laden is a friend

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 11th, 2009, 9:12 am

Osama is the outcast of his family, it's been documented many times.

The difference between Saddam and Osama is no one know's exactly where Osama is. It's likely that he's in Pakistan, or somewhere in that region, but no one *publically* knows for sure. Saddam on the other hand, was caught near his hometown I think.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » June 11th, 2009, 11:48 am

Azure9920 wrote:Osama is the outcast of his family, it's been documented many times.

The difference between Saddam and Osama is no one know's exactly where Osama is. It's likely that he's in Pakistan, or somewhere in that region, but no one *publically* knows for sure. Saddam on the other hand, was caught near his hometown I think.
Saddam, the president of a country with many resources, was found in a *hole* in the ground, like you know, the one that you'd dig up to take a shit in if there's no toilet around and you need to stay longer.

When we heard it we didn't believe it. We figured his palace got raided by US special ops like Milosevich's capture.

Personally, it doesn't matter about Saddam anymore. They humiliated that man before they hung him --- shoving fingers up his ass and toothpicks up his nose so it doesn't really matter.

Personally, on Osama, I don't think he's an agent trying to help out against terrorists in the Middle East because terrorism poses no threat to major world powers such as the US if they feel like it. There's hundreds of active guerilla/terrorist organizations in the world trying to engage in coup d'etat or start revolutions and they've always successfully done these revolutions, having the support of the people to overthrow the government. Terrorism has never done this. When terrorists attack, the people go to the government to protect them, not the other way around. There's no logic in it.

If anything, Osama is just doing his job creating tension, working as a simple actor and that's it. Balkanization is different, we're automatically fucked, with or without foreign intervention we'll still go to war anyhow, it's inevitable and it repeats. All you need to do is throw a match into the pile of bombs and gunpowder to create a massive explosion. Only a couple of times in our entire 10,000 year history have we had foreign intervention divide and conquer, such as with Stalin and the murder of Gorgi Dimitrov, Greek civil war, Bulgaria/Albania annexation into Yugoslavia.

Apperently there was something more important than Aegean Macedonia into Yugoslavia, important enough to cause the disaster 50 years later.

The Middle East is wild, but here's it's wilder. There you have tons of law and rule, moral codes, aka Islamic republic, most of the Middle East is Islamic except for Israel, and that's the key. They would unite if no foreign power was to come, they would wipe out Israel first and live in peace.

I've heard theories on why America cares on fucking with the Middle East so much ranging to protecting extraterrestrial secrets.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 11th, 2009, 3:13 pm

Dobre wrote: The Middle East is wild, but here's it's wilder.
What, you mean in the safest region in the world?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 11th, 2009, 3:15 pm

"The survey, "Crime and Its Impact on the Balkans," covers nine countries: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia, Moldova, Bulgaria, Romania, Montenegro and Serbia.

It concludes that the levels of crime against people and property - like homicide, robbery, rape, burglary and assault - are now lower in the Balkans than in Western Europe."

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » July 2nd, 2009, 1:29 pm

alexalonso wrote:How about this theory - bin Laden is actually an ally to the United States and is on the payroll of the CIA and is working to provide information on terrorist throughout the middle east.

1. His Saudi family are very affluent and are friends of the US. How did he become the number one terrorist when he is from a family with strong ties to the US.

2. He fought against the Russians when they invaded Afghanistan and Russia was the enemy of the US at that time, making him an ally to the US.

3. This guy has never been caught. They can find Saddaam, the president of a country with many resources but they cant find a cave dweller.

Anyone with me on this?
Alonso,

I don't know about working for the U.S. to fight terrorism, but i wouldn't doubt that Osama is partially funded by the U.S., even today (tho maybe not with the Obama administration). It wouldn't surprise me if the Bush administration worked with Osama to set up 9/11. Think about it: Bush needed an enemy, Osama needed followers, Halliburton wanted more money, and they got it...

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 11th, 2009, 6:07 pm

Let us also not forget that the CIA fully funded the Taliban's operations to fight off the Russians back in the day.
I mean when we look at the history with the likes of Pinochet and Noriega it doesn't seem too far fetched, though it's doubtful that he's an "ally" to the US.

More along the lines of, "We taught that dog to squat, how dare he do that shit in out own backyard"

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » July 29th, 2009, 10:42 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Indeed.
Azure9920 wrote:"The survey, "Crime and Its Impact on the Balkans," covers nine countries: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia, Moldova, Bulgaria, Romania, Montenegro and Serbia.

It concludes that the levels of crime against people and property - like homicide, robbery, rape, burglary and assault - are now lower in the Balkans than in Western Europe."
LOL you're so predictable, I knew you would use that report as an excuse to troll. I've read that report, it's complete BS. Crime is extremely underreported in the Balkans, more than fuckin' India. In my 8 years of living in Canada, I never got my ass kicked. Here in a 6 month period, I got my ass beat several times.

Trust me, I know. In 1999, there was this major guy in government in Stip for the VMRO-DPMNE party. He was a major bandit and jerk. He went and left 3 4 grand(in German Marks, which is 3/4 of a US dollar atm) bills at kafanas and the kafanas' owners were crying their eyes out because not even the police could save them.

They would report it, if the police could do anything about it. Instead, the police would be sent by the guy to shut them up.

The fucker would get drunk and drive 60 miles an hour in his Mercedes and convertibles around town at 3 am firing guns into the air.

So what happens? Karatekas beat his ass down so bad, they break his ribs, arms, legs, jaw, nose, split his head open, rupture internal organs and literally put out his eye. He's half blind now, has a glass eye. After a beating that severe, you gotta calm the fuck down.

Trust me, there's just so much shit I can report but I never do because the Balkans is more of a social justice place. Some friends took a 1,000 MKD bill from me to piss me off and didn't give it back. I yelled to a bunch of cops standing on the street corner and they just ignored me.

You know how many friends got their cell phones stolen? Theft? No need to report theft to the police. Why? They won't find your shit anyhow.

Also, murder is a mandatory 6 years in Macedonia, 15 years maximum. How many fights break out and are never reported? Why? Cops come and ask what's the trouble, no no nothing's going on everything is fine.

Cops don't report shit, you think people will report shit?

You know how many times I've gotten into a fight for not pulling back a stare? It's the same shit as they say in Venezuela, they can kill you for a dirty look. You know how many times my friends got their asses beat by random groups of people who were just looking for a fight that night?

You know all my friends got into fights the past 10 days at Ohrid?

Three friends got their asses beat pretty good, one guy got his nose broken, another got a brick thrown on his head while another got ribs broken because they kicked the shit out of his back.

Then another group of friends got into a fight with people from Skopje, security guards came in and the pension thief got a beer bottle smashed off his head.

We don't drama about stupid crap as much as Canadians do.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 17th, 2010, 1:52 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Osama is the outcast of his family, it's been documented many times.

This is what they tell you and me. What does "documented" mean? Anything can be "documented. If I was a CIA agent, and they needed to make me a college graduate of Oxford that worked as a doctor, they can created "documents" to state that.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » November 18th, 2010, 3:27 pm

Azure9920 wrote:

My experience living in the middle east, its only wild when you have a war brewing (but that can be said for any country). Arab countries in the GCC like UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman are very safe. Egypt although not a GCC is also very safe.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 24th, 2010, 8:56 am

alexalonso wrote:3. This guy has never been caught. They can find Saddaam, the president of a country with many resources but they cant find a cave dweller.

Anyone with me on this?
I don't believe he's an ally. The reason some say they haven't caught him because he's in Iran. I dont doubt it. Regardless of the Shia and Sunni tribalism, Muslims are confedarate against Israel and the West.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 26th, 2010, 5:27 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
Regardless of the Shia and Sunni tribalism, Muslims are confedarate against Israel and the West.

Where did you get that from? Thats not true at all.
Saudis want the US to attack Iran. Taliban have been killing Shiites left and right.
Iraqi Tribes helped US Forces to drive Al Qaida out of Iraq. And so on and so on.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 27th, 2010, 2:45 am

Sentenza wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
Regardless of the Shia and Sunni tribalism, Muslims are confedarate against Israel and the West.

Where did you get that from? Thats not true at all.
Saudis want the US to attack Iran. Taliban have been killing Shiites left and right.
Iraqi Tribes helped US Forces to drive Al Qaida out of Iraq. And so on and so on.
Speaking of the so called 'radical and fundamentalist' Muslims, I would say their ideologies and objectives are confederate when it comes 2 Israel and the West. Both sects want 2 erradicate anything that opposes Islam from these regions, both sects want 2 establish Shariah Law worldwide, and both have an immeasurable enmity 4 Israel and the West, and so on. Look @ Syria and Iran 4 example. Syria is a majority Sunni nation and Iran Shia. Yet M. Ahmadinejad and the president of Syria are allies. M. Ahmadinejad has even attended a Sunni mosque when visiting Syria a few months ago. I even have an article bookmarked on my laptop, saying Osama is being harbored and protected by Iran. We both know that Osama is a Sunni. But when it comes 2 achieving those ideologies and objectives that I aforementioned, some not all Muslims will band 2gether.

Do u know the common Muslim proverb: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Verily speaking, The Saudis don't really like the US. But the Saudis know that the US and Iran are also enemies. So what do u have now? The Saudis and the US cliqued up 2gether against Iran. Iran also hates Israel and the Saudis. The Saudis also hate Israel and Iran. But the bigger enemy and the most unpredictable enemy of Saudi Arabia and Israel is Iran. Also, inasmuch as the Iranians have began their quest 2 enrich uranium and plutonium in earnest 2 begat nukes, Israel and Saudi Arabia are gravely concerned, especially Saudia Arabia. The Saudis know that Iran won't hesitate 2 use their weapons on them just like Israel.That's why the Saudis have offered Israel 2 use it's military bases proximal 2 Iran 2 attack Iran and their nuclear sites.

Just like the IFG and the ETG, I will not dare 2 call them allies but from what I've read in these forums, they're not set tripping anymore. Yet they both have come 2 realize that they both have a common and bigger enemy 2 ride on: the Rollin 60s. The same with the Bounty Hunters and the PJ Watts Crips. Sometimes enemies will call a cease-fire and even truce 2 try and stifle and altogether eliminate the threat of a common enemy.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 27th, 2010, 4:50 am

TarHeelRED wrote:

1. Speaking of the so called 'radical and fundamentalist' Muslims, I would say their ideologies and objectives are confederate when it comes 2 Israel and the West. Both sects want 2 erradicate anything that opposes Islam from these regions, both sects want 2 establish Shariah Law worldwide, and both have an immeasurable enmity 4 Israel and the West, and so on.
2. Look @ Syria and Iran 4 example. Syria is a majority Sunni nation and Iran Shia. Yet M. Ahmadinejad and the president of Syria are allies. M. Ahmadinejad has even attended a Sunni mosque when visiting Syria a few months ago. I even have an article bookmarked on my laptop, saying Osama is being harbored and protected by Iran. We both know that Osama is a Sunni. But when it comes 2 achieving those ideologies and objectives that I aforementioned, some not all Muslims will band 2gether.
1.Radical Fundamentalists are not confederate when it comes to Israel and the west. They dont even have the same set of beliefs, the same version of sharia and common goals.
There are some who preach global jihad and some radicals do not care about that at all.
Especially Shiite and Sunni extremists fight each other first, before they take on anyone else.
Sunni Arabs Concerned Over a 'Shiite Crescent' of Power
http://www.truth-out.org/article/sunni- ... cent-power
Behind the Sunni-Shi'ite Divide
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 49,00.html
Sunni-Shi’ite clashes in Beirut
http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=185857
Shi'a–Sunni relations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi%27a%E2 ... _relations

2. The government of Syria is Shiite. Alawi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawi
TarHeelRED wrote:
Do u know the common Muslim proverb: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Thats not a muslim proverb. It is said to be either chinese, arabic (doesnt equal muslim) or derived from the bible.
TarHeelRED wrote:
Verily speaking, The Saudis don't really like the US. But the Saudis know that the US and Iran are also enemies. So what do u have now? The Saudis and the US cliqued up 2gether against Iran. Iran also hates Israel and the Saudis. The Saudis also hate Israel and Iran. But the bigger enemy and the most unpredictable enemy of Saudi Arabia and Israel is Iran. Also, inasmuch as the Iranians have began their quest 2 enrich uranium and plutonium in earnest 2 begat nukes, Israel and Saudi Arabia are gravely concerned, especially Saudia Arabia. The Saudis know that Iran won't hesitate 2 use their weapons on them just like Israel.That's why the Saudis have offered Israel 2 use it's military bases proximal 2 Iran 2 attack Iran and their nuclear sites.
When the Wahhbis claimed power in Saudi Arabia in the 19th century the first thing they did was to destroy the Shiite holy sites. They also killed many Shiite and drove many of them off. They still have a minority of 5-7 million Shiites in the south of their country close to the Yemeni border and they fight them on a regular basis.
Ever since the Sunni-Shia divide 1300 years ago both fractions have been sworn enemies and i cant think of a single instance where they allied up against the west or someone else for a common cause.
It might have happened but its definitely not the rule. The rule is, that they go at each others throat before they attack anyone else.
TarHeelRED wrote:
Just like the IFG and the ETG, I will not dare 2 call them allies but from what I've read in these forums, they're not set tripping anymore. Yet they both have come 2 realize that they both have a common and bigger enemy 2 ride on: the Rollin 60s. The same with the Bounty Hunters and the PJ Watts Crips. Sometimes enemies will call a cease-fire and even truce 2 try and stifle and altogether eliminate the threat of a common enemy.
Yep, but those gangs do not have an ideology or a set of beliefs or even political differences. They are merely a bunch of misled kids from the street.
The other way around your analogy is more fitting. Saudi Arabia even allies up with Israel and the US to fight off Iran.
Iran even allied up with India and Russia to fight off the Taliban in their backyard back in the late 90s. And so on.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 27th, 2010, 6:49 pm

^^^^^^Guess we'll have 2 agree 2 disagree.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 5th, 2011, 2:43 pm

alexalonso wrote:How about this theory - bin Laden is actually an ally to the United States and is on the payroll of the CIA and is working to provide information on terrorist throughout the middle east.

Anyone with me on this?
I agree with your points. However, I think that it is based on Money. As long as we can keep Americans frightened, powers that be can spend billions of dollars with their cohorts. Example: Cheney/Haliburton. It's just like the war on Drugs. Law enforcement doesn't want to see drugs go away, because then their jobs and budgets will go as well. The same thing with the prison system. Osama will not be found until its no longer profitable.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » January 14th, 2011, 1:13 am

I always heard that Osama was actually very wealthy. His money, power, influence and extensive knowledge of Afghan geography is likely the reason he has eluded U.S. forces. Just think about the conditions over there. It's not like WW2 where US troops were in hospitable turf like Europe with a mild climate and similar infrastructure. It's a real uphill battle in the middle east or at least it was in the first few years of deployment. You want to talk about home-field advantage there it is. 1000 years ago medieval crusaders attempted to take hold of the Holy Land which had a similar climate, and i think it's a big reason why they failed.

Vietnam, while it's a lush area, is no different because it's an extreme climate and has unique geography. Our troops weren't acclimated to guerrilla tactics used by the Vietcong.

Being a CIA agent, i'm not so sure. If you never heard of Mike Baker, he's a former operative who dealt with alot of overseas issues. He believes Osama is an enemy. But truthers would probably say he's told to lie or maybe has not received full disclosure from higher-ups in the CIA. Who knows what those guys do behind close doors.

But Russia was the greater enemy when the US equipped the Afghanis with weaponry to fend them off..and you see how that worked. It's very difficult to tackle an enemy with that kind of knowledge of their own unique landscape.