the way mangler run his forum .......

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: the way mangler run his forum .......

Unread post by mangler » September 9th, 2004, 2:12 pm

casper showing love while Sam Doobie shows his: This is why CASPER, THE CRIP, gets no respect...
S-DOOBIE wrote:BUT IN MY OPINION, THEY (NORTENOS) ACT TOO MUCH LIKE BLACKS AND THAT SHIT BOTHERS ME.

S-DOOBIE wrote:AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS BUT, ESE GANGS HAVE NO LOVE FOR CRIPS OR BLOODS.
tell that to casper please.....
S-DOOBIE wrote: WE DONT TALK, ACT, OR EVEN ASSOCIATE WITH BLACK GANGS. BUT UP NORTH, I THINK ACTING LIKE THAT IS LAME. THEY SAY "NIGGA" AND "DIS, that" ALL THAT SHIT, IT IS ANNOYING

S-DOOBIE wrote:. THIS SHIT IS PATHETIC. THATS WHY THE HOMIES HATE CRIPS

S-DOOBIE wrote:FACT OF THE MATTER IS MY HOMIES AND I WERE ALWAYS MYATE KILLER..
S-DOOBIE wrote:YOU PORCH MONKEYS CANT FEND FOR YOURSELF ON THE 3 AND 4 YARDS.
pay attention yall!
S-DOOBIE wrote: BUT WHEN U ARE THROWN INTO THAT SITUATION (AS IN JAIL) MY ANGER AND FEELINGS HAVE RESULTED IN IT BEING CARRIED IN MY HEART. , I HAD MORE PEDO WITH BLACKS THEN WITH NORTENOS.

S-DOOBIE wrote:LOL..HOMIE U NEED TO DRINK SOME REFRIDGERATED KOOLAID THATS ALRIGHT FOR U TO LIVE WITH YOUR MOMMA OR GRANDMATHATS FINE WITH ME,

S-DOOBIE wrote:NOW GO GET A HUG FROM YOUR MOMMA AND ASK HER FOR SOME CHERRY KOOL-AID.
LMAO @S-Doobie's racist ass. and Casper's loves SURENOS, lol at these dudes...
BG-CASPER-LOCC wrote: U MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A BUSTA
it is, what it is.......

b][BGAMES OVER, I QUIT..........[/b]

PEACE TO BGCASPER THE CRIP, THE CIVILIANS AND THE SURENOS OF THIS BOARD.......................................

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 9th, 2004, 2:22 pm

MY LAST POST ON THIS...............
S-DOOBIE wrote:AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS BUT, ESE GANGS HAVE NO LOVE FOR CRIPS OR BLOODS.

BG CASPER LOCC wrote: I DO HAVE LOVE FOR SURENOS.

AS MY MAN BG CASPER WOULD SAY:
PEACE to the real g'z

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 2:33 pm

MANGLER U ARE A SAD ASS, FUNNY, "MONEY PAYING FOR STORIES", SAVING EMAILS AND POSTS, MYATE WHO'S BACKBONE IS MADE OF JELLY, RATA. DO 77TH DIVISION GIVE U MONEY FOR ALL YOUR "ASS KISSING" AND INVESTIGATING YOU DO??? LET IT BE KNOWN THAT U TAKE BITS AND PIECES OF CONVERSATIONS AND EDIT THEM IN A FASHION TO SHOW RACISTS VIEW. PLEASE, WHERE ARE TATTAS POSTS TALKING ABOUT MEXICANS, OR THAT PORCH MONKEY FROM RAYMOND AND HIS "TACO" SHYT TALKING. OR HOW ABOUT THAT CLOWN FROM HARBOR CACA AND HIS HATDANCER ANTICS. BOY IF YOU LOVE THE "HOT OFF THE PRESS" NEWSLINES, U SHOULD OF EMAILED ME WHILE I WAS IN CA AND I COULD OF GAVE U THE FIRST HAND "BEHIND THE SCENES" STORY YOUR LOOKING FOR. YOUR A FUKEN JOKE..LOL...AND THEN U SAY, YOUR A HOODSTA???? LLOOOLL..THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE. A "POLICE INFORMANT, SUPER HOODSTA, ROLLING SIXTY CRIP"..BOY U STAY SWEEPING HAIR AT THAT BARBER SHOP ON CRENSHAW AND MAKE SURE U DONT STEP NEAR THE HARBOR GATEWAY. U MUST OF GOT CHIN CHECKED IN THE JOINT OR SAID "CUZZ" TO THE WRONG MEXICAN AND GOT BROKEN OFF BADLY. EITHER THAT OR YOU AND THE REAL HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME GAY, BUTT LOVING SEX AND NOW YOUR SPRUNG ON HIS NUTTS. LET ME CLEAR ALL THIS RHETERIC YOU POSTED UP. FIRST OFF, ONE OF THOSE INCIDENTS HAPPENED IN T-FLATS HOOD. SECOND OFF, THE ONE WHERE "DREAMER" SHOT THAT BLACK DUDE, WELL YOUR INVESTIGATION DOESNT TELL THE PART WHERE THAT YOUNG BOY STEPPED OUT OF LINE AND DISRESPECTED THE HOMIE THE DAY BEFORE. AND ALL THE OTHER ONES ARE LIKE 91 OR SOMETHING. MANGLER U ARE A FUKEN JOKE. PLEASE LETS SPEAK TRUTH AND VOLUME HERE. PLENTY OF CRIP GANGS HATE ESE GANGS AND ARE IN A WAR WITH THEM. LIKE ECC VS F13 AND SO FORTH. AND IF I WANTED TO, I COULD PAY FOR ARCHIVES IN THE LA TIMES TO DIG UP DIRT ON TINTOS TOO. BUT I AINT GAY LIKE U SO IM NOT GONNA SPEND MY $$$ JUST TO SAY "SEE, I TOLD U SO"..LLOOL...WHAT A CRY BABY. DEAL WITH IT. IF U THINK SURENOS ARE SUCH RACISTS, THEN MOVE BACK TO AFRICA..LLOOLL..

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » September 9th, 2004, 2:36 pm

mangler wrote:YALL WIN.... Cease Fire Casper...no point going back and forth......

I dont have problems with these Surenos on here, but sucking there dicks, admiring them and pandering to them in open forum, aint me...

if BG CASPER FROM SOUTH SIDE COMPTON CRIPS wants to express his love and JOY for BARRIOS THAT KILL CIVILIANS, so be it, but if u ever make it back, and get caught up in the system, dont come running to the BROTHERS....

FOR THE RECORD:

'I'm from TMC (a local gang that is allied with East Coast Crips)]. "Can you imagine . . . a 6-year-old boy saying that ?"

Ironically, police note, the charge was led by a youthful Latino gang that once had been closely allied with the Crips, welcoming numerous black members and adopting their tastes in fashion, music and slang. Derided by other Latino gangs for betraying their culture, the racially mixed gang felt it had to turn against the Crips to finally win respect.

"It offended us because a lot of people said we acted black and dressed black," said one 20-year-old Latino from the gang. "We had to show that we were true Chicanos." ]He acknowledged that the rift with the Crips had made relations tense with the few remaining black members of his gang, even though he still values their friendship. "We play the role, like we all get along and everything's fine

One of the recent homicide victims, 18-year-old Jermaine McGee, an African-American, was on his way home last month from his work as a security guard at a McDonald's restaurant on Fourth Street when he was shot to death. At first, the police could identify neither motive nor suspect. But right away the word on the street went out that he was a victim of Latino gangbangers.

-Los Angeles Times

In California, the Aryan Brotherhood has for years teamed up with the southern Mexican Mafia for wars against blacks

-Los Angeles Times

June 23, 2001

Los Angeles
Gang Member Sentenced to Life for Slaying Baby

A 21-year-old gang member was sentenced Friday to life in prison without parole for the drive-by shooting death of a 10-month-old girl last year in Compton, court officials said.

Jesse Michael Sosa of Long Beach was convicted March 19 of the first-degree murder of Kylah Witrago. The jury found that the baby was intentionally killed for racial reasons because of ethnic epithets yelled from the car just before the deadly shots rang out.

Kylah was the only child younger than 5 to die in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles County last year, according to the coroner's office.

Los Angeles Times: Norwalk
First came the bullets, slamming into Robert Lee Johnson's leg and foot two weeks ago as he watched videos in the living room of his rented house in Norwalk. Then, at 4 a.m. Saturday, a firebomb exploded on his front porch, burning down the house. The flames sent Johnson, 40, his wife, Camilla Green, and seven of their children and grandchildren, ages 2 to 22, running into the night. Johnson said he reopened the healing wounds as he hopped out of the house, leaving his crutches, while his wife handed the smaller children to him over a chain-link fence.

Johnson, who is African American, and his landlord, who is white, say both attacks were attempts by a Latino street gang to drive Johnson and his family from the neighborhood

Los Angeles Times-Hawiian Gardens

Black residents say they still don't dare to walk the streets at night. They remember the two men shot point-blank. They remember the young man beaten to death with a baseball bat by a mob in the supermarket parking lot. They remember police tailing children walking home from school to protect them from racist attacks.

The assailants in the hate crimes were not neo-Nazis, but members of a generations-old Latino gang.

In Los Angeles County, more violent hate crimes have been committed by Latinos--the county's largest racial group--than whites.

At first, the gang roughed up black teenagers walking home from school. The attacks soon moved to African American homes. Several houses were hit by Molotov cocktails.

Shoppers saw the mob--which included women and men--stomp and kick Henry, then bash his head with an aluminum baseball bat, police said.Radames Gil, a former Hawaiian Gardens police detective, described Henry's skull as shattered to the point that "it was spider-webbed."

In one case recorded by the county Human Relations Commission, a black man was beaten while washing a car. When his attackers found out the car actually belonged to a Latino friend, they beat the Latino man for befriending an African American

One 14-year-old said he defied his two older brothers, both gang members, by inviting black friends to the family's apartment. His mother stood watch as they played Nintendo. "When my brothers came home, she'd yell and we'd go out the back and jump off the balcony," he said

The attack marked the latest in a series of incidents involving African-Americans and Latinos that began Monday, when Latino gang members threatened to "shoot up the house" of an African-American family if they did not move, police said. On Tuesday, a group of Latinos beat up a 24-year-old black man as he walked past a gas station, Johnson said. On Friday, two Latinos were slightly injured when shots were fired from a car in which four African-Americans were riding, Johnson said.

Los Angeles Times: East L.A

Two weeks ago, Clifford Warren and his wife were watching late-night television when an explosion ripped through the pantry of their Ramona Gardens apartment in Boyle Heights.

Not until the couple and their seven small children were safely out did Warren realize that the fire had been caused not by a faulty water heater but by a firebomb. Or that across the street, another black family had been firebombed minutes earlier.

August 21, 2004 E-mail story Print

LOS ANGELES
4 Alleged Latino Gang Members Indicted in Killing
They are accused of federal weapons and civil rights violations, including murdering a black motorist in L.A. because of his race.

By David Rosenzweig, Times Staff Writer

Four alleged members of a Latino street gang that waged a campaign of terror against African Americans in Highland Park have been indicted on federal weapons and civil rights charges, including the racially motivated slaying of a black motorist, the U.S. attorney's office announced Friday.

Prosecutors said the four, who could face the death penalty if convicted, are members of a clique of the Avenues street gang, which has been a fixture on the Eastside of Los Angeles for 50 years.

Two years ago, the city attorney's office obtained an injunction barring gang members from congregating in a 9.7-square-mile area that includes Highland Park. But a Los Angeles police detective who has tracked them said Friday they are still a potent force.

All four defendants are accused of taking part in the killing of Kenneth Kurry Wilson, 38, a black man who was gunned down April 18, 1999, while parking his car on a street claimed by the gang.
According to the indictment, the Avenues gang members spotted Wilson as they drove by in a stolen van. Three of them allegedly piled out of the vehicle and rushed Wilson, mortally wounding him with a barrage of bullets fired from a shotgun and two pistols.

Those indicted were Gilbert Saldana, 26, one of the alleged triggermen, who is serving a life sentence in state prison for another murder; Merced Cambero, also 26, the second alleged gunman, who is still being sought; and two men accused of acting as lookouts: Alejandro Martinez, 27, and Fernando Cazares, 24. Martinez was arrested by SWAT team officers Friday morning. Cazares is serving time in state prison for an unrelated conviction.

The third gunman, Jose De La Cruz, was convicted in 2002 and sentenced to life in state prison.

Det. John Berdin, who heads the homicide squad at the LAPD's Northeast Division, helped track down De La Cruz and participated in the FBI investigation that led to the indictment of the other alleged attackers.

"It's been a long and hard five years putting this case together," Berdin said Friday. "And the FBI was just terrific committing its resources to the investigation."

In addition to Wilson's killing,the indictment cited several other attacks against blacks by the Avenues gang. They included the beating of a man who was seen walking with a Latino woman, a murder plot against a man who had just moved into the neighborhood, an assault on a group of men playing basketball in Montecito Park, and the beating of an African American who stopped to use a pay phone on the street.
Berdin said the Avenues gang has about 800 members and is broken down into smaller sets or cliques.

The four men indicted in connection with Wilson's killing were members of the Avenues 43 clique set, which has about 80 to 100 members, according to the LAPD detective.

He said their hatred of blacks runs deep: "A lot of this comes from their strong ties to the Mexican Mafia," a prison-based gang that is strongly anti-black

Los Angeles Times : Torrance

the attacks began last weekend on the African American couple.

First it was Latino gang graffiti sprayed Saturday night on the outside retaining wall of Daniels' home. The graffiti included a racial slur. Daniels painted over it. Two days later, there was more graffiti on the wall. Again he painted.

But the graffiti was mild compared to what happened next. At 2 a.m. Thursday, Daniels awoke to discover his 1980 Buick sedan engulfed in flames as it sat in his driveway. His dream home had turned into a nightmare

[/b]Los Angeles Times[/b]

Los Angeles police are searching for an alleged gang member in connection with the slaying, apparently racially motivated, of a 42-year-old black man along Plaza Del Amo in Harbor Gateway on Tuesday night. The suspect was identified Friday as Fredrico "Dreamer" Estrada, 21. Police said they believe Estrada killed Danny Dwayne Warren, who was walking in the 1500 block of Plaza Del Amo with an unnamed male acquaintance Tuesday night when three Latino gang members approached them from behind and fired between five and seven shots. Warren's friend was uninjured, police added.

The shooter reportedly uttered racial slurs after the killing.

Los Angeles Times:

Maggie Houston remembers the shots that flew over her head minutes after a 13-year-old Latino boy had murdered an 11-year-old African American boy to earn entry into a street gang.
The youth, riding a bike, had spotted Houston, a 48-year-old African American woman, on her doorstep and decided to shoot at her too.

Los Angeles Times : River Side
In Riverside, according to police, the Mexican Mafia ordered a Latino gang to sever its alliance with a black gang that shares the same turf. After some hesitation, the Latino gang eventually turned against the Crips, inciting a racially charged battle that last month took the life of an 18-year-old Latino gang member--a youth who detectives say was among those most resistant to opening
:shock:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » September 9th, 2004, 2:40 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:MANGLER U ARE A SAD ASS, FUNNY, "MONEY PAYING FOR STORIES", SAVING EMAILS AND POSTS, MYATE WHO'S BACKBONE IS MADE OF JELLY, RATA. DO 77TH DIVISION GIVE U MONEY FOR ALL YOUR "ASS KISSING" AND INVESTIGATING YOU DO??? LET IT BE KNOWN THAT U TAKE BITS AND PIECES OF CONVERSATIONS AND EDIT THEM IN A FASHION TO SHOW RACISTS VIEW. PLEASE, WHERE ARE TATTAS POSTS TALKING ABOUT MEXICANS, OR THAT PORCH MONKEY FROM RAYMOND AND HIS "TACO" SHYT TALKING. OR HOW ABOUT THAT CLOWN FROM HARBOR CACA AND HIS HATDANCER ANTICS. BOY IF YOU LOVE THE "HOT OFF THE PRESS" NEWSLINES, U SHOULD OF EMAILED ME WHILE I WAS IN CA AND I COULD OF GAVE U THE FIRST HAND "BEHIND THE SCENES" STORY YOUR LOOKING FOR. YOUR A #%@& JOKE..LOL...AND THEN U SAY, YOUR A HOODSTA???? LLOOOLL..THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE. A "POLICE INFORMANT, SUPER HOODSTA, ROLLING SIXTY CRIP"..BOY U STAY SWEEPING HAIR AT THAT BARBER SHOP ON CRENSHAW AND MAKE SURE U DONT STEP NEAR THE HARBOR GATEWAY. U MUST OF GOT CHIN CHECKED IN THE JOINT OR SAID "CUZZ" TO THE WRONG MEXICAN AND GOT BROKEN OFF BADLY. EITHER THAT OR YOU AND THE REAL HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME GAY, BUTT LOVING SEX AND NOW YOUR SPRUNG ON HIS NUTTS. LET ME CLEAR ALL THIS RHETERIC YOU POSTED UP. FIRST OFF, ONE OF THOSE INCIDENTS HAPPENED IN T-FLATS HOOD. SECOND OFF, THE ONE WHERE "DREAMER" SHOT THAT BLACK DUDE, WELL YOUR INVESTIGATION DOESNT TELL THE PART WHERE THAT YOUNG BOY STEPPED OUT OF LINE AND DISRESPECTED THE HOMIE THE DAY BEFORE. AND ALL THE OTHER ONES ARE LIKE 91 OR SOMETHING. MANGLER U ARE A #%@& JOKE. PLEASE LETS SPEAK TRUTH AND VOLUME HERE. PLENTY OF CRIP GANGS HATE ESE GANGS AND ARE IN A WAR WITH THEM. LIKE ECC VS F13 AND SO FORTH. AND IF I WANTED TO, I COULD PAY FOR ARCHIVES IN THE LA TIMES TO DIG UP DIRT ON TINTOS TOO. BUT I AINT GAY LIKE U SO IM NOT GONNA SPEND MY $$$ JUST TO SAY "SEE, I TOLD U SO"..LLOOL...WHAT A CRY BABY. DEAL WITH IT. IF U THINK SURENOS ARE SUCH RACISTS, THEN MOVE BACK TO AFRICA..LLOOLL..
LMAO FUCKING WETBACK SPIC ALWAYS GOT SHIT TO SAY BUT HIDING OUT IN MINNESOTA.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 9th, 2004, 2:46 pm

alright Mangler..i really didnt want to get into this sh*t. but i have to ask you why you always pick quotes and leave words out and all that to make it sound like they were saying something different?
tell that to casper please.....[/quote]

he said ese gangs in the HARBOR AREA have no love for Bloods or Crips. which is probably true. but you left the HA part out.

and if i remember right..Casper said he has love for some surenos (not exactly sureno barrios) that he got along with or whatever. but you left that out..
mangler wrote:if BG CASPER FROM SOUTH SIDE COMPTON CRIPSwants to express his love and JOY for BARRIOS THAT KILL CIVILIANS, so be it, but if u ever make it back, and get caught up in the system, dont come running to the BROTHERS....
not ALL barrios kill civillians..most of them dont..and when they do half the time it wasnt on purpose or racial. of course it happens but not like the way everyone on the internet tries to make it sound. i know alot of surenos and they tell me the same shi about YOU guys killing innocent mexicans. and those news reports dont give you the whole story.
mangler wrote:casper showing love while Sam Doobie shows his: This is why CASPER, THE CRIP, gets no respect...

who gives a fu*k about what samdoobie said. their could be 9 or 10 cool surenos and chicanos in these forums but if one is racist then those other 9 or 10 dont matter huh

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Los Angeles: On May 22, 2003, Rogelio Magana was employed as a taxi driver. Magana was dropping off a fare near El Segundo Boulevard and Hoover Street when he was shot and killed. Homicide detectives have identified Edward Thomas, an 18 year-old male Black as the suspect in this case

THIS DUDE WAS 43 YRS OLD. NO REASON, CAUSE HE WAS MEXICAN, KILLED BY BLACKS.

AND REMEMEBER THAT PAINTER THAT WAS IN HIS ELDERLY YRS KILLED IN IMPERIAL COURTS BY A BUNCH OF BLACKS BECAUSE HE WAS MEXICAN. SO WE CAN GO BACK AND FORTH HERE. BUT MANGLER, PLEASE THERE IS A REASON WHY BLACKS ARE THE NUMBER ONE PPL IN THE JAIL SYSTEM. AND WHY THERE ARE MORE BLACKS IN PRISON THEN IN COLLEGE. YOU FOLKS AINT VICTIMS ALL THE TIME

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 2:53 pm

AND TO THIS LBOOGER, BOY WHAT R U CONTRIBUTING TOO??. U ARE IN DC CHEERLEADING AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TO L.A, WHAT IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION?? U THNIK ITS FUNNY THAT BLAKCS AND MEXICANS ARE WARING??? U ARE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY MY VARRIO BEEFS WITH BLACKS. BIG MOUTH, NO SPINE, CHEERLEADER. STAY OUT OF THIS TOPIC UNLESS U HAVE INFO OR SUBSTANCE. LITTLE KID

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 9th, 2004, 3:04 pm

dont take thsi for no chearleading or nothing but s-doobie in goddamn right, im from goddamn toronto canada, but at least i have shit to contribute to the forum man we dont need more of that shit on this forum

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » September 9th, 2004, 3:05 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:AND TO THIS LBOOGER, BOY WHAT R U CONTRIBUTING TOO??. U ARE IN DC CHEERLEADING AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TO L.A, WHAT IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION?? U THNIK ITS FUNNY THAT BLAKCS AND MEXICANS ARE WARING??? U ARE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY MY VARRIO BEEFS WITH BLACKS. BIG MOUTH, NO SPINE, CHEERLEADER. STAY OUT OF THIS TOPIC UNLESS U HAVE INFO OR SUBSTANCE. LITTLE
KID
I DONT SEE SHIT FUNNY ABOUT BLACKS AND MEXICANS BEEFING, I DO FIND IT FUNNY THAT SOME BITCH IN MINNESOTA STUDYING TO BE A NURSE GOT THE MOST SHIT TO SAY. MEXICANS LIKE YOU IS THE REASON YALL STAY GETTING KILLED AND FUCKED UP HERE IN D.C. STAY OUT OF THIS TOPIC? AINT BUT ONE WAY TO GET ME OFF THE TOPIC. THE BALLS IN YOUR COURT BITCH. IF YOU GOT ANY SAM DODO LOL

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » September 9th, 2004, 3:08 pm

fistfullofboomstick wrote:dont take thsi for no chearleading or nothing but s-doobie in goddamn right, im from goddamn toronto canada, but at least i have shit to contribute to the forum man we dont need more of that shit on this forum
IF YOUR TALKING TO ME YOU DAMN RIGHT I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY THIS MOTHERFUCKER SPEWING THIS RACIST BS IN POST AFTER POST. IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT THAN THATS ON YOU .

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 9th, 2004, 3:13 pm

eheh i agree with the last thing he sed is all, ur net beef with sdoobie has nuthin to do with me, i just think that rasism betweeen all races is an unnessecary thing

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 9th, 2004, 3:17 pm

i was going into retirement, my ole buddy comes calling....

Ahh, i have risen the dead, Sam Doobie.....
S-DOOBIE wrote:"MONEY PAYING FOR STORIES", SAVING POST
Not paying or saving... Free link to LA times.. and i just go back and copy and paste your words....
S-Doobie wrote: MYATE WHO'S BACKBONE IS MADE OF JELLY....THAT PORCH MONKEY FROM RAYMOND..
Keep them coming Sammy...prove my points on why Casper is a weirdo for showing love to you guys....

S-Doobie wrote: U MUST OF GOT CHIN CHECKED IN THE JOINT OR SAID "CUZZ" TO THE WRONG MEXICAN AND GOT BROKEN OFF BADLY. EITHER THAT OR YOU AND THE REAL HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME GAY, BUTT LOVING SEX AND NOW YOUR SPRUNG ON HIS NUTTS.
S-Doobie wrote:IF U REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE BIZ, JUST ASK PAPA LOC FROM ETGC. HE WAS MY CELLY IN THE PEN...
Is that riiiight...Sam Dooobie sleeps with Crips.......you need to keep that one to yourself hoommeesssss........

S-Doobie wrote: THEN MOVE BACK TO AFRICA..LLOOLL..
And there IT IS............

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 3:18 pm

U ARE A LITTLE KID LIVING UR FANTASIES FROM STORIES ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING IN L.A,, MEXICANS GETTING KILLED IN DC??? BOY GET OUT OF HERE WITH ALL YOUR NONSENSE. THIS IS ABOUT L.A..NOT DC. U ARENT FROM HERE. STAY OUT. U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GANGS OR BLOODS OR CRIPS OR ESE'S. ALL U SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT IS THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL OR THE WHITE HOUSE OR THAT FOLK SYMBOL, GD, VICE LORD, STAR IN THE SKY BULLSHYT U BUSTERS ON THE EAST COAST ARE INTO TO. LIKE I SAID, THIS IS ABOUT L.A. LET MANGLER SPEAK, HE DOESNT NEED SOME SIDELINING CHUMP WHOS NEVER BEEN TO THE LOS TALKING OUT THE SIDE OF HIS NECK. AND U ARE A LITTLE KID BECAUSE OF YOUR IMMATURITY AND NAME CALLING. SO DONT POSTS ANYMORE BECAUSE ITS PROBABLLY TIME FOR DINNER FOR U SO GO AND EAT. DO YOUR HOMEWORK, THE LAW DOESNT ALLOW DITCHING, LITTLE KID. :lol: LLOOLLL WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT L.A???? THROW AWAY "COLORS" ITS OUTDATED AND OUTPLAYED..LOL

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 9th, 2004, 3:27 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:Los Angeles: On May 22, 2003, Rogelio Magana was employed as a taxi driver. Magana was dropping off a fare near El Segundo Boulevard and Hoover Street when he was shot and killed. Homicide detectives have identified Edward Thomas, an 18 year-old male Black as the suspect in this case..
im not familiar with this story...but sounds like a financial crime, not a HATE CRIME...this dude would of kill anybody for the money......

sam Doobie wrote: AND REMEMEBER THAT PAINTER THAT WAS IN HIS ELDERLY YRS KILLED IN IMPERIAL COURTS BY A BUNCH OF BLACKS BECAUSE HE WAS MEXICAN.
if that the case Sammy, they would of killed off all the mexicans in the Imperial courts then...or Fire Bombed them like the ESE's did in Ramona Gardens and Torrance......

Solidiers killing on Armed Civilians....get the fucck outta here...thats pussy shit....
Sam Doobie wrote: THATS THE PLEASE THERE IS A REASON WHY BLACKS ARE THE NUMBER ONE PPL IN THE JAIL SYSTEM. AND WHY THERE ARE MORE BLACKS IN PRISON THEN IN COLLEGE.
1) thats not the reason

2)ESE's out number blacks 10 to 1 in California Prison, why do u think u guys act the way you act.....

3)in time, yall will be inthe same situation national, as your numbers increase

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » September 9th, 2004, 3:27 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:U ARE A LITTLE KID LIVING UR FANTASIES FROM STORIES ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING IN L.A,, MEXICANS GETTING KILLED IN DC??? BOY GET OUT OF HERE WITH ALL YOUR NONSENSE. THIS IS ABOUT L.A..NOT DC. U ARENT FROM HERE. STAY OUT. U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GANGS OR BLOODS OR CRIPS OR ESE'S. ALL U SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT IS THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL OR THE WHITE HOUSE OR THAT FOLK SYMBOL, GD, VICE LORD, STAR IN THE SKY BULLSHYT U BUSTERS ON THE EAST COAST ARE INTO TO. LIKE I SAID, THIS IS ABOUT L.A. LET MANGLER SPEAK, HE DOESNT NEED SOME SIDELINING CHUMP WHOS NEVER BEEN TO THE LOS TALKING OUT THE SIDE OF HIS NECK. AND U ARE A LITTLE KID BECAUSE OF YOUR IMMATURITY AND NAME CALLING. SO DONT POSTS ANYMORE BECAUSE ITS PROBABLLY TIME FOR DINNER FOR U SO GO AND EAT. DO YOUR HOMEWORK, THE LAW DOESNT ALLOW DITCHING, LITTLE KID. :lol: LLOOLLL WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT L.A???? THROW AWAY "COLORS" ITS OUTDATED AND OUTPLAYED..LOL
DONT YOU HAVE TO BE AT YOUR ENIMA CLASS NOW SAM DODO, BUSTERS ON THE EAST COAST LOL, I BET YOU WOULDNT COME HERE AND SAY THAT BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD BE WEARING THAT NURSES OUTFIT YOU PROBABLLY WALK AROUND IN IN YOUR HOUSE. YOU STARTED THE NAME CALLING SO FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT POINT. I WAS THERE MORE RECENT THEN YOU WAS CHUMP THATS A FACT. WHILE WERE AT IT STAY OUTTA GROWN MENS CONVERSATIONS STUPID THIS WAS BETWEEN CASPER AND MANGLER BUT AS USUAL YOU TALK SHIT WHEN YOU THINK AINT NOBODY AROUND. AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU WAS THE SAME ONE THAT P.M. ME A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO SAYING YOU AINT HAVE NO BEEF, YOU WAS JUST STARTING SHIT TO HELP THE TIME GO BY. ALSO YOUR IN MINNESOTA SO WHAT THE FACT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS IS ONLY L.A. SO GO OUTSIDE AND TRY TO SCALP THIS PRINCE TICKETS YOU OVERPAYED FOR BICTCH!

P.S. FOLK GANGS IN D.C. MAYBE YOU NEED TO TAKE A GEOGRAPY CLASS ALONG WITH YOUR NURSING CLASSES.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 3:28 pm

UNFORTUNATELY I DO HAVE TO STUDY FOR SCHOOL AND WOULD LOVE TO DEBATE MANGLER AND HIS CRYBABY STORIES. LET ME ASK U THIS MANGLER, WHY DO U CRY SO MUCH WHEN YOUR SET DOESNT FUNK WITH ANY ESE HOODS. YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ROLLING 60'S ARE COOL WITH A GANG OF HOODS SO WHY ALL THE CRYING??? LORD KNOWS WHAT KIND OF COMPLAINING MANGLER WOULD BE AT IF ONE OF HIS HOMIES WERE LAYED DOWN. SO I DONT GET IT. HAVE U BEEN VISITING TATTAS "GANGSTA CHRONICLES"?? HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART?? WERE U SAVED RECENTLY??? CAUSE REAL GANSGTERS DONT CRY AND PAY MONEY TO LA TIMES FOR ARCHIVES. AND DONT LIE BECAUSE U KNOW YOU DID. SPEND MONEY ON THE NAME OF OTHER HOODS??? THATS GROUNDS FOR BEING COURTED OUT OF YOUR SET, RIGHT?? IMAGINE THIS, MANGLER SITTING AT KEV'S HOUSE OR "CRIB", TYPING "EAST SIDE TORRANCE" INTO ARCHIVES??? DAMN BOY, WHATS YOUR OBSESSION??? GET A LIFE OR A JOB, OR A WOMEN. JOIN A CHURCH OR UNITY ONE OR SOME GRASS ROOT SAVING ORG. BECAUSE THEN U WOULDNT LOOK SO GAY IF U WERE REALLY INTO CHANGING THINGS BUT BEING FROM SIXTYS AND PAYING FOR STORIES, WELL THATS JUST NOT "GANGSTA" ENOUGH, EVEN IN NEBRASKA. LIKE I SAID, MY PSYCH CLASS IS MAJOR SO I HAVE TO GO. MAYBE THIS WEEKEND I'LL CHECK BACK. HOPEFULLY MANGLER PAYS FOR MORE INFO. ACTUALLY, IF U ASK FOX NEWS, U MIGHT BE ABLE TO DIG THREW THERE ATTIC FOR FOOTAGE OF T-FLATS ON CAMERA TALKING ABOUT THERI FEELINGS ON BLACKS. I THINK ALONSO HAS IT. MAYBE U CAN PAY HIM..

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 9th, 2004, 3:34 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:alright Mangler..i really didnt want to get into this sh*t.
CRAY aka RuthlessBone...is this you????? i hope not.....

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 9th, 2004, 3:36 pm

mangler wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:alright Mangler..i really didnt want to get into this sh*t.
CRAY aka RuthlessBone...is this you????? i hope not.....
yup thats me...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 3:37 pm

Monday, April 12, 2004

"Homicide Investigation"

Los Angeles: On April 11, 2004, at about 2:45 a.m., Mr. Arturo Silva, 49 years of age, was walking home in the 2100 block of East 115th Street from a friend’s house. One or more armed suspect or suspects approached Mr. Silva on the sidewalk as he walked towards his apartment unit inside the Imperial Courts Public Housing Development, where he lived with his family for over fifteen years. The suspect or suspects shot Mr. Silva several times in the upper body and left the scene in an unknown direction. Mr. Silva collapsed in the street where he was pronounced dead by the responding Los Angeles Fire Department Paramedics.

There is no description of the suspect or suspect at this time. The motive for this crime is under investigation.

NOW I HAVE SOME "INSIDER" INFO ON THIS. DUDE WAS A PAINTER, FAMILY MAN, AND MEXICAN. FLEA J'S WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. ALL THIS BECAUSE HE WAS MEXICAN...

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 9th, 2004, 3:41 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote: U ARE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY MY VARRIO BEEFS WITH BLACKS.
^^^Be more specific here...you admit your hood attacks innocent civilians or is it Black Gangs?

S-DOOBIE wrote: BIG MOUTH, NO SPINE, CHEERLEADER
^^^And this is your perception of all Black people?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 3:51 pm

COME ON CONMAN, NOT ALL BLAKCS, JUST THIS BIG MOUTHED KID WHO'S A CHEERLEADER AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CONVERSATION. MANGLER SPOKE ON MY NAME AND SET FIRST. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH L-BOOGER??? AND THE HOOD HAS PROBLEMS WITH GANGSTERS OR CIVILIANS WHO HAVE BIG MOUTHS AND PUT THEIR NOSE WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG. THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY. U DONT SEE ME OR ANY OTHER ESE'S POKING AND PRODDING IN BLACK GANG ISSUES BUT FOR SOME REASON, BROTHERS JUMP ON THREADS WITH NO SUBSTANCE OR INPUT. JUST SMIRKS AND REMARKS AND INSTIGATING. WHY DO YOU FOLKS DO THAT??? THATS WHAT THEM DUDES FROM RAYMOND DID, MANGLER DOES, ETC. AT LEAST MANGLER BRINGS A ARGUMENT, THE REST, LIKE U SPEAKING ON THIS THREAD, DONT HAVE NOTHING BUT COMMENTS AND INSTIGATION. SO BRING SUBSTANCE OR PROOF//

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 3:52 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:UNFORTUNATELY I DO HAVE TO STUDY FOR SCHOOL AND WOULD LOVE TO DEBATE MANGLER AND HIS CRYBABY STORIES. LET ME ASK U THIS MANGLER, WHY DO U CRY SO MUCH WHEN YOUR SET DOESNT FUNK WITH ANY ESE HOODS. YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ROLLING 60'S ARE COOL WITH A GANG OF HOODS SO WHY ALL THE CRYING??? LORD KNOWS WHAT KIND OF COMPLAINING MANGLER WOULD BE AT IF ONE OF HIS HOMIES WERE LAYED DOWN. SO I DONT GET IT. HAVE U BEEN VISITING TATTAS "GANGSTA CHRONICLES"?? HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART?? WERE U SAVED RECENTLY??? CAUSE REAL GANSGTERS DONT CRY AND PAY MONEY TO LA TIMES FOR ARCHIVES. AND DONT LIE BECAUSE U KNOW YOU DID. SPEND MONEY ON THE NAME OF OTHER HOODS??? THATS GROUNDS FOR BEING COURTED OUT OF YOUR SET, RIGHT?? IMAGINE THIS, MANGLER SITTING AT KEV'S HOUSE OR "CRIB", TYPING "EAST SIDE TORRANCE" INTO ARCHIVES??? DAMN BOY, WHATS YOUR OBSESSION??? GET A LIFE OR A JOB, OR A WOMEN. JOIN A CHURCH OR UNITY ONE OR SOME GRASS ROOT SAVING ORG. BECAUSE THEN U WOULDNT LOOK SO GAY IF U WERE REALLY INTO CHANGING THINGS BUT BEING FROM SIXTYS AND PAYING FOR STORIES, WELL THATS JUST NOT "GANGSTA" ENOUGH, EVEN IN NEBRASKA. LIKE I SAID, MY PSYCH CLASS IS MAJOR SO I HAVE TO GO. MAYBE THIS WEEKEND I'LL CHECK BACK. HOPEFULLY MANGLER PAYS FOR MORE INFO. ACTUALLY, IF U ASK FOX NEWS, U MIGHT BE ABLE TO DIG THREW THERE ATTIC FOR FOOTAGE OF T-FLATS ON CAMERA TALKING ABOUT THERI FEELINGS ON BLACKS. I THINK ALONSO HAS IT. MAYBE U CAN PAY HIM..

FOR REAL NOW, ITS GETTING LATE AND I WANT TO WATCH THE GAME..

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 9th, 2004, 4:04 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:UNFORTUNATELY I DO HAVE TO STUDY FOR SCHOOL AND WOULD LOVE TO DEBATE MANGLER AND HIS CRYBABY STORIES.
im not crying, im just showing the forum how yall get down....

This dude is an Educated latino..boy were in trouble yall......
S Doobie wrote: LET ME ASK U THIS MANGLER, WHY DO U CRY SO MUCH WHEN YOUR SET DOESNT FUNK WITH ANY ESE HOODS. YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ROLLING 60'S ARE COOL WITH A GANG OF HOODS SO WHY ALL THE CRYING???

Cool with ESE HOODS? what does that mean...having picnics and shit like that...........

NO WARS, is more like it.....thats because there arent any established ese clicks in the area..and the few nomadic ese's there show respect... know there place..and dont get outta line...

see we dont get down like yall...killing civilians / surenos for the sake of it.....

behind the wall is a different thing....rolling threw the east side and compton and seeing NK on the walls, and hearing about civilians getting killed...My nigga's neice and her father was gunned in compton by a young ESE on some dumb shit, didnt bang, hard working family...Suge Knight paid for the funeral...... all this makes me see the BIG PICTURE.......

and all this kissy kissy shit Casper does while YOU spill all this shit, just mind boggles me....

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 9th, 2004, 4:17 pm

S Doobie wrote: THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE. A "POLICE INFORMANT, SUPER HOODSTA...MYATE WHO'S BACKBONE IS MADE OF JELLY, RATA. DO 77TH DIVISION GIVE U MONEY FOR ALL YOUR "ASS KISSING" AND INVESTIGATING YOU DO..
i never named names, just pasted articles....BUT YOU
S-DOOBIE aka CUERVO wrote: LET ME CLEAR ALL THIS RHETERIC YOU POSTED UP. FIRST OFF, ONE OF THOSE INCIDENTS HAPPENED IN T-FLATS HOOD.
REALLY, I DIDNT KNOW THAT CUERVO...tell us more...

Mr.Cuervo East Side Torrance.......
S Doobie aka CUERVO wrote: SECOND OFF, THE ONE WHERE "DREAMER" SHOT THAT BLACK DUDE..
oh boy, Dreamer, looks like your in big trouble buddy...

i think you and dramer have some issues Sammy aka Cuervo EST

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 9th, 2004, 4:24 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:Monday, April 12, 2004

"Homicide Investigation"

Los Angeles: On April 11, 2004, at about 2:45 a.m., Mr. Arturo Silva, 49 years of age, was walking home in the 2100 block of East 115th Street from a friend’s house. One or more armed suspect or suspects approached Mr. Silva on the sidewalk as he walked towards his apartment unit inside the Imperial Courts Public Housing Development, where he lived with his family for over fifteen years. The suspect or suspects shot Mr. Silva several times in the upper body and left the scene in an unknown direction. Mr. Silva collapsed in the street where he was pronounced dead by the responding Los Angeles Fire Department Paramedics.

There is no description of the suspect or suspect at this time. The motive for this crime is under investigation.

NOW I HAVE SOME "INSIDER" INFO ON THIS. DUDE WAS A PAINTER, FAMILY MAN, AND MEXICAN. FLEA J'S WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. ALL THIS BECAUSE HE WAS MEXICAN...
S-DOOBIE wrote: AND IF I WANTED TO, I COULD PAY FOR ARCHIVES IN THE LA TIMES TO DIG UP DIRT ON TINTOS TOO. BUT I AINT GAY LIKE U SO IM NOT GONNA SPEND MY $$$

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 4:28 pm

TIME 4 A BREAK..MANGLER, MANGLER, MANGLER....THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND U IS THAT I DO USE MY NAME, HOOD, LOCATION, ETC. UNLIKE U, I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT SOME HARBOR DIVISION COP SCANNING THROUGH THESE THREADS LOOKING FOR INFO. THEY KNEW IT WAS THE HOMIE. THAT PEDO HAPPENED IN '99. THEY STILL HAVENT CAUGHT HIM..LOL..NOW U ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE A "ONLINE" GANGSTA. YOUR AFRAID IF U DID PUT YOUR NAME OUT THERE, U MIGHT GET DEALT WITH. SO STICK TO YOUR ONLINE MASKS AND KEEP PAYING FOR STORIES SUCKER. ACTUALLY, ONE QUESTION, WHY DID SIXTYS SHOOT THAT BLACK DUDE AND WHITE GIRL ON 58TH AND BRYANHURST??? (SP) SHOOTING A WHITE GIRL??? DAMN, THATS A NEW LOW WOULDNT U SAY??

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 9th, 2004, 4:32 pm

Niggers And Spics. *Shakes Head*

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 4:33 pm

[quote="mangler"][quote="S-DOOBIE"]Monday, April 12, 2004

"Homicide Investigation"

LAPD PRESS RELEASES....

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2004, 4:35 pm

LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT
PRESS RELEASE
Monday, August 9, 2004

"Shooting Kills Two Victims, Leaves One Uninjured"

Los Angeles: On Sunday, August 8, 2004, at approximately 11:50 p.m., a shooting occurred in the 5800 block of Brynhurst Avenue. Herman Crenshaw III, a 30 year-old Black male, and Linda Lee Lovenburg, a 34 year-old White female, were driving on Brynhurst Avenue in a tan 1992 Toyota Camry, in close proximity to the 58th Street intersection. From the sidewalk, four Black males, aged 19–20 years old, opened fire on the vehicle. Crenshaw and Lovenburg were both struck with bullets. A third passenger in the rear seat was uninjured.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 9th, 2004, 4:42 pm

there is about 10 topics in this string. closed