North Korea

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » June 11th, 2005, 5:45 pm

From What I hear Mraka North Korea Has Four Nukes, But none of them are stage 3 Ballistic Missles, They are all stage one, Which Means they Can Only hit Southern Cali (Right Where Im At) But Not Central America, or anything East Of California. But Either way a Nuclear Attack on Any State within the States would be a nuclear catastrophy, Mutual Assured Destruction... Not only Would Regional Economy Be Choked, But Global Economy as well Would come to a Violent sudden Hault. Mark My Word on it. And North Korea Would siese To Exists on the map. Right Now Within the United States Military we are Drawing up Contengencys That would Flip Korea On its Back If they Ever Attacked us With a Nuke. Litteraly, Flip the Country Upside Down.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

harm

Unread post by Mraka » June 13th, 2005, 6:00 am

radiactivity is too damaging,and any country arround plus Japan would be affected.
I would be nervous about the stuff in your country ,though.They` ve managed to lose some of those bombs in the mediteranian sea.
And three mile Island was a catastrophy on top level.The plant is cream del extreme.
That is an issue for itself,not a torch you defend from wolves in the countryside.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 16th, 2005, 4:20 pm

no ones goin to north corea. They d drop a nuke on japan and a few on south corea at least. No one wants to rsik that.
So well have to wait till Kim Yong il bites the dust and the issue solves itself.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » June 17th, 2005, 4:13 am

That kind of rubbish gets sometimes ugly old.

Psycho23

Unread post by Psycho23 » June 24th, 2005, 2:56 am

The U.S. won't be attacking North Korea, ever. China has the U.S. by its balls. With their growing economy they could use the same tactics the U.S. used on its former enemies by imposing sanctions. South Korea won't allow war, neither would Japan. Those three countries are all powerful countries when it comes to international economy. With South Korea, China, and japan trying to avoid any type of battle with North Korean, the U.S. won't be going to war with them.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Mraka » June 24th, 2005, 1:28 pm

Sentenza wrote:Lets be honest....no one will dare to attack a country with nukes....So thats a side effect of the Iraq war aswell....all of those countries will try even harder to get nukes to defend themselves of the US.
Thats the only counter measure they can do.
North Korea will fade out with time. Kim yong Il (or what his name was)
will die or get killed and we can only hope that the country wont blast around with nukes when it will break down.....
Its just a matter of time...like in Cuba....
got new info about ;a republican going against Lynndon B. Johnson for president wanted to use nuclear stuff in war of Vietnam.

((ich hab arte umgelegt))((spinn doctors))
at sentenza

Jedburgh

Unread post by Jedburgh » June 24th, 2005, 11:07 pm

...a republican going against Lynndon B. Johnson for president wanted to use nuclear stuff in war of Vietnam.
Eisenhower considered using nukes in Indochina back in '54 in support of the French, when it became obvious that they were going to be destroyed at Dien Bien Phu by the Viet Minh.

And once the US entered the war, various contingency scenarios were put forward by the JCS for the possible use of nukes for very specific strategic reasons. These contingency scenarios were relooked and updated by each presidential administration during the course of the war. Of course, it never happened.

This is a pretty good paper: Nuclear Weapons and the Vietnam War

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: North Korea

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » September 20th, 2005, 9:15 pm

Panik wrote:this is no secret, and the major reason we (americans)should have no fear of them, and not bow down to any of their threats. All we have to do is stop sending them food, and the whole country would die off in a couple years. They need us. Same thing with vietnam. Both of these countries had millions die in the last decade from starvation. It is as bad or worse there than in Any other place in the world, but their governments try to shield this from the world because it would bring into question the intelligence of a communistic goverment.
dude WTF u talking about. The vietnamese is government is nowhere near as hostile or n indifferent to their ppls needs as north korea. Vietnam is kinda like how China is.