Tea Party D*ckheads

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Tea Party D*ckheads

Unread post by WIP » August 29th, 2010, 1:23 am

The tea party took a huge dump on Martin Luther Kings legacy by holding a rally in the same spot, the same day, anniversary of Dr Kings "I have a dream" speech. I totally am down for free speech but i truly believe its a slap in the face. Were was the Tea Party when Clinton was in office? Or when Bush made the country weaken? Bring in a black man as president? Presto: Tea Party. These bastards will tell you "its not about race" but are clearly upset "their" country does'nt belong to them. In their eyes.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Tea Party D*ckheads

Unread post by alexalonso » November 22nd, 2010, 12:07 am

WIP wrote:The tea party took a huge dump on Martin Luther Kings legacy by holding a rally in the same spot, the same day, anniversary of Dr Kings "I have a dream" speech. I totally am down for free speech but i truly believe its a slap in the face. Were was the Tea Party when Clinton was in office? Or when Bush made the country weaken? Bring in a black man as president? Presto: Tea Party. These bastards will tell you "its not about race" but are clearly upset "their" country does'nt belong to them. In their eyes.
I heard that 20 percent of the Tea Party are democrats that include people who voted for Obama

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 23rd, 2010, 11:10 am

WIP wrote:The tea party took a huge dump on Martin Luther Kings legacy by holding a rally in the same spot, the same day, anniversary of Dr Kings "I have a dream" speech. I totally am down for free speech but i truly believe its a slap in the face. Were was the Tea Party when Clinton was in office? Or when Bush made the country weaken? Bring in a black man as president? Presto: Tea Party. These bastards will tell you "its not about race" but are clearly upset "their" country does'nt belong to them. In their eyes.
The Tea Party movement was caused by outrage over the bailout and stimulus, which were both bills passed under Obama.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 24th, 2010, 5:06 pm

The Tea Party is all about the fixing the budget,and keeping a stable economy, thats why its mostly made of conservatives. One of their objectives is to oust out government earmarks.

Scooby318
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Unread post by Scooby318 » November 25th, 2010, 5:33 am

alexalonso wrote:
I heard that 20 percent of the Tea Party are democrats that include people who voted for Obama
20%?

2% is more believable. Tea Party core members have a hate for Obama and Democrats are not welcome in their Party across the board.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 9th, 2010, 2:38 am

Scooby318 wrote:
20%?

2% is more believable. Tea Party core members have a hate for Obama and Democrats are not welcome in their Party across the board.[/quote]

come on man, the tea party is not based on common hatred among members against Obama. They are opposing his ideals and executive decisions and proposing their own. Problem is we have these propaganda machines running a smear war like the Center for american progress editing video at a Tea Party rally to show them as racist.

Of course there's some crazy right wingers at those parties, waving those idiotic signs bashing obama, but they don't represent the message of the tea party, as much as Keith Olbermann, Ratigan, Maddow, Matthews, Media Matters, CAP etc wish they did.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 9th, 2011, 12:08 am

There were Tea Party sympathizers that got elected lat Nov, so their base appears to be growing.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 11th, 2011, 11:05 pm

Scooby318 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:
20%?

2% is more believable. Tea Party core members have a hate for Obama and Democrats are not welcome in their Party across the board.
Their core does not constitute the entire 20% he's talking about. None of the leaders of the Tea party have displayed hatred to Obama, it wouldn't benefit them

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 12th, 2011, 1:51 pm

My question for the Tea Party is where was all of this concern when Bush was starting all of these wars? Where were they when Haliburton, and Blackwater were getting these astronomical no bid contracts, to perform services that could be done by the military? It's funny how they were so quick to call anyone who spoke negatively about President Bush unpatriotic, but are quick to call President Obama any thing under the sun, and then consider themselves patriots. In my oppinion, they are a Racist group who could care less about bringing America back to the prosperity we saw under Clinton, but solely on their own personal agenda. Which is to protect large Corporations, and Insurance Companies. What do you think would have happened if me and some of my partners would have shown up to a Bush Address with Some AR-15's and some Ak's. I bet you we would not have been out there 2 seconds before were himmed up. If you have a child in public school in America, you better be scared of the Tea Party, because they want to take away the Department of Education, and pull most funding from the public schools, which are already broke. While their kids sit in the luxury of private schools, getting the quality education out kids don't.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 15th, 2011, 1:09 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:My question for the Tea Party is where was all of this concern when Bush was starting all of these wars? Where were they when Haliburton, and Blackwater were getting these astronomical no bid contracts, to perform services that could be done by the military? It's funny how they were so quick to call anyone who spoke negatively about President Bush unpatriotic, but are quick to call President Obama any thing under the sun, and then consider themselves patriots. In my oppinion, they are a Racist group who could care less about bringing America back to the prosperity we saw under Clinton, but solely on their own personal agenda. Which is to protect large Corporations, and Insurance Companies. What do you think would have happened if me and some of my partners would have shown up to a Bush Address with Some AR-15's and some Ak's. I bet you we would not have been out there 2 seconds before were himmed up. If you have a child in public school in America, you better be scared of the Tea Party, because they want to take away the Department of Education, and pull most funding from the public schools, which are already broke. While their kids sit in the luxury of private schools, getting the quality education out kids don't.
Remember that 9/11 was a moment of solidarity in our country, many people either agreed or were indifferent to our military campaigns in an effort to destroy Al Qaeda. Everyone wants to say it was for oil, and if we ever fully establish a stable democracy there, yeah we would probably import. But that is not the primary objective no matter what way you want to spin it. Al Qaeda is constantly plotting attacks on Americans and has a deep hatred for western culture. They even have American citizens here in the country working for them. That's not something we can allow or that can be thwarted by remaining stoic as a nation. This isn't "sticks n stones."

I dont think we need to acknowledge there are wackos on both sides, and you've seen some in the tea party, but they do not represent the message the leaders and spokespeople are trying to get across. I think they have a right to be upset, the recent stimulus bills have been stuffed with pork barrel spending.

I don't think the tea party wishes to cut education spending. In fact it's happening anyways out of pure necessity. In california, Brown is cutting programs across the board to decrease the debt. Hundreds of teachers have lost jobs. I know there are republican assemblymen who have proposed a plan which centers around full education funding while addressing the deficit. But we are so polarized as a state that democrats are striking it down. Unions have been protesting all over the state, mostly demanding that taxes be extended for the wealthy. The wealthy already contribute a huge amount to CA tax revenue. This broken system of forcing the rich to bail out the state can't work. It's the principle of the matter, would you want to lose more of your income to the government which is run by complete morons? It's like giving a fraction of your income to a spoiled teenager hoping they'll invest it but instead they waste it on clothes and shoes instead. You know it's a money-sucking black hole so why throw money in it? That's a no-brainer for a business executive.

We're in this mess because of the ineptitude of government, on both sides.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 15th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Remember that 9/11 was a moment of solidarity in our country, many people either agreed or were indifferent to our military campaigns in an effort to destroy Al Qaeda. Everyone wants to say it was for oil, and if we ever fully establish a stable democracy there, yeah we would probably import. But that is not the primary objective no matter what way you want to spin it. Al Qaeda is constantly plotting attacks on Americans and has a deep hatred for western culture. They even have American citizens here in the country working for them. That's not something we can allow or that can be thwarted by remaining stoic as a nation. This isn't "sticks n stones."

I dont think we need to acknowledge there are wackos on both sides, and you've seen some in the tea party, but they do not represent the message the leaders and spokespeople are trying to get across. I think they have a right to be upset, the recent stimulus bills have been stuffed with pork barrel spending.

I don't think the tea party wishes to cut education spending. In fact it's happening anyways out of pure necessity. In california, Brown is cutting programs across the board to decrease the debt. Hundreds of teachers have lost jobs. I know there are republican assemblymen who have proposed a plan which centers around full education funding while addressing the deficit. But we are so polarized as a state that democrats are striking it down. Unions have been protesting all over the state, mostly demanding that taxes be extended for the wealthy. The wealthy already contribute a huge amount to CA tax revenue. This broken system of forcing the rich to bail out the state can't work. It's the principle of the matter, would you want to lose more of your income to the government which is run by complete morons? It's like giving a fraction of your income to a spoiled teenager hoping they'll invest it but instead they waste it on clothes and shoes instead. You know it's a money-sucking black hole so why throw money in it? That's a no-brainer for a business executive.

We're in this mess because of the ineptitude of government, on both sides.[/quote]

I agree with a lot of what you said, however, as we recently saw Bin Laden was not in Iraq. I'm quite sure that the US being over in Afganistan and Iraq is not going to keep Al Qaeda from plotting to kill Americans. All we are doing is throwing away 20 billion a month on people who could give a shit about us. There will never be a stable democracy over there. Those people don't understand democracy, they understand Dictatorship, and Religious Order. Even if were to become a democracy, they probably won't be pro american democracy, and end up giving all the business to China or India, even though we are losing our loved ones lives and spending money we dont have over there. I agree, this is definately not Sticks and Stones, It's an unconventional enemy, and its going to take unconventional methods of dealing with them, not by occupying countries, but by using our military in a smart and efffective way like how Obama got Osama.

I agree there are Wackos on both sides. I just think that it's hypocritical for people like Michelle Bachman, Sara Palin, Sean Hannity and others who identify as coservatives and tea partiers who said that any one who spoke negatively of the President was un American, but they have been extremely disrespectful to this one. I'm not saying I agree with all of the decisions being made by the President, but it is important to note that he is still trying to clean up an enormous mess created by the previous administration.

I'm not talking about a cut in education spending, I'm talking about the complete dismantling of the Dept. of Education. Rand Paul, who is a recognized leader of the Tea Party, campaigned on this, and he and his father are trying to make this happen. You can google it. I agree that we have some idiots running our govenment, but the pie is not being spread equally. The republicans and the conservative movment is all about maintaining the wealth of a select group, and is the best at misleading information to create these boogie men to justify their bull shit.(ie- Afhgan./Iraq-Halliburton- Chaneys come up) The oil prices. When did they go up, under the Bush Administration. Who is on the Board at Opec, Bush and his family. (Bush Come up) The Illumnait/ and Bilderburg at work. They secured a nest egg for their great great grandkids and then some. Who is financing it, US!

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 6th, 2011, 7:45 pm

I agree Iraq was handled horribly, but it became evident our goal there wasn't to cover up a false hunt for bin laden or WMD's, it was to stabilize a volatile region.

But i also think you're right about unconventional methods. Think of all the brute force our military used and in the end it was opportunistic intelligence and spec ops that finally took care of that rat. I think history has showed that brute force cannot prevail in that region (not just Iraq but surrounding countries), just look at the soviets, shit look at the christian crusaders 1000 years prior. The harsh terrain coupled with tribal guerilla warfare, corruption, terrorism, and almost nonexistent national security there make it near impossible or cost-ineffective. There were large areas of Afghanistan or Pakistan filled with primitive, religiously zealous tribes that were loyal to bin laden and had no clue 9/11 even occurred. Many of those tribes refused to help the US even after receiving funds from the government because there was no point in their eyes.

Honestly the best way would be to nuke that whole area to kingdom come but that would never happen.