Osama bin Laden/Radical Islamic Extremist

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Osama bin Laden/Radical Islamic Extremist

Unread post by Common Sense » September 4th, 2004, 6:47 pm

George Bush is going to myseriously catch this man just before the election. I think he is holding on to him like an Ace of Spades, waiting for the last hand to be dealt.
Last edited by Common Sense on September 5th, 2004, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Re: Osama bin Laden

Unread post by Young Nile » September 4th, 2004, 9:29 pm

How can you think something like that? In order for him to be able to pull off something like that there would have to be all types of people in on it. Top military officials, Pakistani military officials along with Pakistani politicans...

I do think that Usama will be caught. And he will be caught or killed right before the elections.

But I dont buy the conspiracy theory....

babylimpy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by babylimpy » September 4th, 2004, 9:41 pm

Common Sense wrote:George Bush is going to myseriously catch this man just before the election. I think he is holding on to him like an Ace of Spades, waiting for the last hand to be dealt.
YOU COULD BE RIGHT,ALOT OF SHYT DON'T ADD UP ABOUT GEORGE BUSH.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 4th, 2004, 9:44 pm

it could be done easily YG. They did it with Saddam. Bush announced that we cought him in that little hole in the ground, and then a week later, the British military aknowleged that it was all made up. The Iraqi Kurds caught Saddam, and the US paid a ransom for him. The Kurds then drugged him and put him in the hole for us to find so that GW would have a good photo op. It's all bullshi-. I just hope if they do mysteriously find Osama right before the election that everyone sees through his bullshi- and votes him out anyway.

babylimpy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by babylimpy » September 4th, 2004, 9:48 pm

Panik wrote:it could be done easily YG. They did it with Saddam. Bush announced that we cought him in that little hole in the ground, and then a week later, the British military aknowleged that it was all made up. The Iraqi Kurds caught Saddam, and the US paid a ransom for him. The Kurds then drugged him and put him in the hole for us to find so that GW would have a good photo op. It's all bullshi-. I just hope if they do mysteriously find Osama right before the election that everyone sees through his bullshi- and votes him out anyway.
NEVER LOOKED AT IT THIS WAY,BUT "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANYTIME AND PLACE

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » September 4th, 2004, 10:33 pm

Panik wrote:it could be done easily YG. They did it with Saddam. Bush announced that we cought him in that little hole in the ground, and then a week later, the British military aknowleged that it was all made up. The Iraqi Kurds caught Saddam, and the US paid a ransom for him. The Kurds then drugged him and put him in the hole for us to find so that GW would have a good photo op. It's all bullshi-. I just hope if they do mysteriously find Osama right before the election that everyone sees through his bullshi- and votes him out anyway.
Surely you don't believe that, Panik

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 4th, 2004, 11:31 pm

believe what? that the kurds actually captured sadamm? and that our government tried to make it look like we got him? It was on the F'ing Rueters news service. I read the news on Yahoo news every day. This came out maybe a week after we "caught" sadamm. Basically the Kurds had actually cought him 3 or 4 days before, but had been in negotiations with us on letting us take the credit. Pathetic.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 5th, 2004, 9:03 am

U.S. Near Seizing Bin Laden, Official Says
(sounds like my theory is becoming a reality)

Sun Sep 5, 9:01 AM ET
By MATTHEW PENNINGTON, Associated Press Writer

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - The United States and its allies have moved closer to capturing Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) in the last two months, a top U.S. counterterrorism official said in a television interview broadcast Saturday.

"If he has a watch, he should be looking at it because the clock is ticking. He will be caught," Joseph Cofer Black, the U.S. State Department coordinator for counterterrorism, told private Geo television network.

Asked if concrete progress had been made during the last two months — when Pakistan has arrested dozens of terror suspects including some key al-Qaida operatives — Black said, "Yes, I would say this."

Black, who briefed a group of Pakistani journalists after talks with officials here Friday, said he could not predict exactly when bin Laden and other top al-Qaida fugitives would be nabbed.

"What I tell people, I would be surprised but not necessarily shocked if we wake up tomorrow and he's been caught along with all his lieutenants. That can happen because of the programs and infrastructure in place," he told Geo.

Bin Laden and his top associate, Ayman al-Zawahri, are believed to be hiding some place along the rugged border between Pakistan and Afghanistan (news - web sites). Officials have divulged no solid intelligence about bin Laden's precise whereabouts, and it's not clear if they have any.

Pakistan is a key ally of the United States in its war on terror, and Black's visit comes weeks after Pakistani security forces captured Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani, a Tanzanian wanted for the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in east Africa, and Mohammed Naeem Noor Khan, a Pakistani computer expert allegedly linked to al-Qaida operatives around the world.

The arrests led to a terror warning in the United States, and arrests in Britain and the United Arab Emirates.

Black attended a meeting of the Pakistan-U.S. Joint Working Group on Counterterrorism and Law Enforcement in Islamabad on Thursday and Friday.

During the talks, Pakistan asked U.S. officials for more helicopters, surveillance and communications equipment to help Pakistani forces guard border areas near Afghanistan "more efficiently," a Pakistani official at the talks said.

"We got a positive response from the American officials," said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Pakistan has deployed about 70,000 troops along the Afghan border and conducted several military operations this year in its lawless and largely autonomous tribal regions against al-Qaida suspects and their local supporters.

Black hailed Pakistan's efforts in counterterrorism — despite criticism from Western officials who say that elements of the former ruling Taliban regime in Afghanistan still operate inside Pakistan.

"In terms of national programs and effectiveness, I would put Pakistan up against anyone else ... If you look at the arrests they have made, the information they have developed and the lives that have been saved, Pakistan is doing a great job," he said.

He added, however, that, "you can always do more."

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » September 5th, 2004, 12:18 pm

Panik wrote:believe what? that the kurds actually captured sadamm? and that our government tried to make it look like we got him? It was on the F'ing Rueters news service. I read the news on Yahoo news every day. This came out maybe a week after we "caught" sadamm. Basically the Kurds had actually cought him 3 or 4 days before, but had been in negotiations with us on letting us take the credit. Pathetic.
So they just drugged him and put him in the hole. Waited 4 days until the U.S. troops showed up.
Saddam was found in the 6ft. deep hole by U.S. troops. He had a pistol on him and large quantity of 100 dollar bills. Thats the way I remember it.

Panik, I'm not getting on your case, I like alot of your posts. I just don't believe this one.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » September 5th, 2004, 12:22 pm

Common Sense wrote:George Bush is going to myseriously catch this man just before the election. I think he is holding on to him like an Ace of Spades, waiting for the last hand to be dealt.

Hey this is the America ya'll love so much. As I've said, this enemy is a master liar and deciever!!!! But I'm glad to see that some of ya'll see the same games that my leader The Honorable Louis Farrakhan has been exposing about bush. But do you think bush will still do this? I'm sure he knows the "american" people is expecting this to happen.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 5th, 2004, 1:17 pm

D.X. wrote:

Hey this is the America ya'll love so much. As I've said, this enemy is a master liar and deciever!!!! But I'm glad to see that some of ya'll see the same games that my leader The Honorable Louis Farrakhan has been exposing about bush. But do you think bush will still do this? I'm sure he knows the "american" people is expecting this to happen.
I will admit D.X., I do love America. It's a good place to live despite what problems we may have here. Other countries have problems most of us here in America don't even know exist.

I think Bush will pull a rabbit out of his Texas ten gallon hat. He is very determined to win this election and continue puttin' in work on "The Base" Network.

I've never criticized Minister Farrakhan. Actually, I don't know much about the man

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 5th, 2004, 3:32 pm

Common Sense wrote:
D.X. wrote:

I will admit D.X., I do love America. It's a good place to live despite what problems we may have here. Other countries have problems most of us here in America don't even know exist.

America hasn't seen nothing yet!!!! If you think other countries have problems, watch and witness what is in store for america!!!! america's tome is just about up!!!! God bless america?? LOL america the free?? LOL

P.S.
THIS IS NOT A THREAT FROM ME, BECAUSE I SEE SOME OF YA'LL ARE QUICK TO SAY CALL THE POLICE AND REPORT PEOPLE FOR THEIR VIEWS!!! LOL

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 5th, 2004, 4:00 pm

D.X. wrote:
Common Sense wrote:
D.X. wrote:

America hasn't seen nothing yet!!!! If you think other countries have problems, watch and witness what is in store for america!!!! america's tome is just about up!!!! God bless america?? LOL america the free?? LOL

P.S.
THIS IS NOT A THREAT FROM ME, BECAUSE I SEE SOME OF YA'LL ARE QUICK TO SAY CALL THE POLICE AND REPORT PEOPLE FOR THEIR VIEWS!!! LOL
Well there is a big difference between threats and free speech D.X.

Thats's the beauty of America...You can have a different opionion from me. You can have a view different from the government and make a film about it and it's not illegal. Your right .....America the free. She gives you the right to speak your mind.

You do know.. that you can't say what you wanna say about government officals in most of the world, especially in muslim countries.

So don't take your rights for granted D.X., millions of people would trade places with you in a minute.

Secondly...Don't fear the police. Despite what you may think or problems you may have had of the past...they are here to serve you too.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 5th, 2004, 4:12 pm

Common Sense wrote:
D.X. wrote:
Common Sense wrote:
D.X. wrote:

P.S.

So don't take your rights for granted D.X., millions of people would trade places with you in a minute.

Secondly...Don't fear the police. Despite what you may think or problems you may have had of the past...they are here to serve you too.

There is also millions and millions I believe that wouldn't trade places with me. america is on a destruction course!!!

You obviously from somewhere else, if you thinking the LAPD is here to serve me too. You obviously not up on the LAPD Gangsters!! Oh, and fear the police?? LOL

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 5th, 2004, 4:21 pm

There is also millions and millions I believe that wouldn't trade places with me. america is on a destruction course!!!

****The day you learn the value of your passport, the statement you made above will cease to exist.

Even Osama bin Laden's kids had a taste of the big apple.

On the world stage America is a serious contender. We have it going on here like no where else. We are far from destruction. America is "running thangs" abroad.

We are on a serious course right now of putting people in check and checking names...............Agree or Disagree, you are coming along for the ride just like the rest of us Americans. You have no choice.

RE: The LAPD

That depends on you D.X., If you need help from the police...The LAPD is here to serve you.

If you are out there acting like a "damn fool" ...The LAPD is here to serve you.

You decide you what course your life takes. No one else

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 5th, 2004, 5:02 pm

Common Sense wrote:There is also millions and millions I believe that wouldn't trade places with me. america is on a destruction course!!!

****The day you learn the value of your passport, the statement you made above will cease to exist.

Even Osama bin Laden's kids had a taste of the big apple.

On the world stage America is a serious contender. We have it going on here like no where else. We are far from destruction. America is "running thangs" abroad.

We are on a serious course right now of putting people in check and checking names...............Agree or Disagree, you are coming along for the ride just like the rest of us Americans. You have no choice.

RE: The LAPD

That depends on you D.X., If you need help from the police...The LAPD is here to serve you.

If you are out there acting like a "damn fool" ...The LAPD is here to serve you.

You decide you what course your life takes. No one else

I respect your opinion, but let me add that I am almost sure you are no where near these streets where most of us are on this site, so you could never relate to what goes on here. I wish you could take a poll of the real LA people on here and even those who are not wilding out on these streets and ask them their views of the LAPD and watch the responses.

And about your passport comment, you really don't know what's headed for america, so you speaking out of ignorance for what is coming. I guarentee you, sooner than later you will wish you was not here also. But I can tell you are like a lot these over here that's not aware of the time we are in and what scriptures says. But you like all of us will soon see.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 5th, 2004, 5:38 pm

Oh I relate quite well D.X.:
I'm no foreigner to L.A. I grew up here right along everbody else on this site. I know this city very well, from both sides of the fence.

A poll would be interesting to see. I know alot of black men and women hispancis too, have had problems with the L.A.P.D. in the past.
I know that the force has had rogue cops throughout it's history. Are boy Rafeal Perez put the dirt on the table. The community alredy knew what time it was.

I'm no police cheerleader, but I do respect what it respresents in general.
And I do own up to my responsibility in the matter, which alot of young brothers do not. If your dirty......... sh-- is going to go down one day. Everybody knows that.

Chris Rock did a skit on it. I can't remeber the acyaul name but it was similiar to
"How not to get yo a$$ arrested by the po-lice"

Let's start a new thread/poll about the LAPD. It should be interesting and some good talks should come out of it.
I can't do the poll. For some reason my computer doesn't let use bold type, emtions or polls.

As far as my ignorance and unawareness of what's coming..I will be more than willing to hear what you have to say about that, because if something is coming....PLEASE let me know!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 5th, 2004, 5:51 pm

Common Sense wrote:Oh I relate quite well D.X.:
I'm no foreigner to L.A. I grew up here right along everbody else on this site. I know this city very well, from both sides of the fence.

A poll would be interesting to see. I know alot of black men and women hispancis too, have had problems with the L.A.P.D. in the past.
I know that the force has had rogue cops throughout it's history. Are boy Rafeal Perez put the dirt on the table. The community alredy knew what time it was.

I'm no police cheerleader, but I do respect what it respresents in general.
And I do own up to my responsibility in the matter, which alot of young brothers do not. If your dirty sh-- is going to go down one day.

Chris Rock did a skit on it. I can't remeber the acyaul name but it was similiar to
"How not to get yo a$$ arrested by the po-lice"

Let's start a new thread/poll about the LAPD. It should be interesting and some good talks should come out of it.
I can't do the poll. For some reason my computer doesn't let use bold type, emtions or polls.

As far as my ignorance and unawareness of what's coming..I will be more than willing to hear what you have to say about that, because if something is coming....PLEASE let me know!
This off the subject, but why can't our computers let us use the bold type, emoticons etc..etc..? I got this same problem. And as far as that police thread, good luck, because you know these threads can't seem to stay about the topic. And you keep saying for those who did dirt, the police dealt with. You see, I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about us who wasn't doing dirt and the police tripped on. These is who i'm talking about!!!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 5th, 2004, 6:01 pm

RE: Kidnapping and killing 300 innocent parents and children.

The islamic terrorist was clicked up with Osama bin Laden's organization. Apparently some of the guerillas killed were from Arabic descent and 1 African national.

I have always respected another person religon. I have known and met many muslims through the years. I do feel that these so called islamic radical fundamentist are not representing true Islam behavior and practice. This group of minorities is setting a very bad example for the world and disrespecting th thousands of muslims that practice in good faith.

I would be interested to know how do muslims feel about the this select few.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 5th, 2004, 8:57 pm

Common Sense wrote:RE: Kidnapping and killing 300 innocent parents and children.

The islamic terrorist was clicked up with Osama bin Laden's organization. Apparently some of the guerillas killed were from Arabic descent and 1 African national.

I have always respected another person religon. I have known and met many muslims through the years. I do feel that these so called islamic radical fundamentist are not representing true Islam behavior and practice. This group of minorities is setting a very bad example for the world and disrespecting th thousands of muslims that practice in good faith.

How do so-called christians feel about the kkk and bush who says he is christian but is responsible for the deaths of many, many people, young and old. How do you christians feel about these "select few". I'm sure we feel the same way!!!! I'm reading what you saying, but I know what you REALLY insuating. It's like saying "I got black friends"

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 5th, 2004, 9:15 pm

D.X. wrote:
Common Sense wrote:
D.X. wrote:

P.S.

why don't you move your happy ass to IrAQ then DX, you don't like it here and all. You a damn woman on here whinin about every damn thing. get off your ass and do sometyhin with your life other than complain. And conspiracies? Ask your minister what happened to malcolm. Y'all NOI mf'ers should stop throwin stones when you live in a glass house, on a glass street.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 6th, 2004, 12:28 pm

ok.. well thats how u get ppl if u wunt them - and that is kompletely different from keeping a man prisoner in a diff kountry for months n then telling every1 later that we JUST caught him - and no one lied - we did find him in a spider hole - and we found him off info given 2 us - its just we knew he was goin 2 b in the hole n the info was bought

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 6th, 2004, 12:58 pm

Common Sense wrote:RE: Kidnapping and killing 300 innocent parents and children.

^^This is what I be speaking on when I say PROPAGANDA!!!! Now there was sussposedly 26 hostage-takers, I saw where it said "10" were arab, but there was no real proof. Let say it was 10 arabs, then what was the other "16" hostage-takers?? See you got to tell the WHOLE story, or you will get the people to think negative things, or to confuse them. But then again this is your peoples reason for writing half truths!!!!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Osama bin Laden/Radical Islamic Extremist

Unread post by Common Sense » September 6th, 2004, 1:09 pm

To D.X.

The other 16 radicals were Cheychnians. I'm all for the separation of Cheychnia if they can handdle it, but trying to succeed from Russia via terrorism of innocent children is not the way.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 6th, 2004, 1:59 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
ok.. well thats how u get ppl if u wunt them - and that is kompletely different from keeping a man prisoner in a diff kountry for months n then telling every1 later that we JUST caught him - and no one lied - we did find him in a spider hole - and we found him off info given 2 us - its just we knew he was goin 2 b in the hole n the info was bought

Its a shame that people are still so gullible that they believe everything that this Government spits out of its mouth. Like its impossible for America to have conspiracy plots here. Hell this whole country was built of conspiraring off its inhabitants. What President has ever told the truth. Reagan claimed he didnt know where Millions of Government dollars went. Clinton qoute I did not have sexual relations with that woman LOL yeah right. Bush read my lips Saddam hussien has WMD. We're just here to get Saddam out of power and then we'll leave. Why is AmeriKKKa still there slaughtering thousands of innocent people then and where the Hell are the WMD??? Ya'll are really just plain stupid for still putting all your faith in this Government theres no other way to say it.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 6th, 2004, 2:13 pm

^^^Exactly, it amazes me how people want to forget about certain things this goverment said and only point out others wrongs. It's ok, these types who insist on agreeing with this government and believing them will go out with this enemy then. What's up "G bka C.rum"? Haven't from you in a minute brother.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 6th, 2004, 2:24 pm

To G bka C Rum:

America is still in Iraq to finish the job. The majority of innocent people killed are from insurgents using them as shields. Firing missiles from school yards, firing at convoys then ducking behind passing school children, firing from religous organizations that are within the community of working people. If the insugent were stand up type fighters they would not endanger innocent people. You see the problem is, they don't care.

The insurgents are killing their own people in the neighborhood if they think they are supporting U.S. forces.

Where is the WMD? Who cares where it is. Sadaam has killed the muslims in history, I'm sure the families of these victims aren't worried about where's the WMD. The just want to live another day.

See G bka C Rum:
You don't have to worry about that. You don't have to worry about your family being killed by the government 24-7, you don't have to worry about available goods and service. You don't have to worry about having a working toilet with flushable water, you don't have to worry about if you are ever going to have a hot water for a shower, you don't have to worry about not having a grocery store down the street from your home, with every possible selection on the planet, all day long and every day. You don't have to worry about not having the internet, a T.V. or radio, so you can have an alternative opinion. Basic things you have everyday, people in Iraq and several other places can only dream about.

You can do whatever you want in the U.S., if you give it some effort. You can even write your country as AmeriKKKa, and it's okay. You try disrespecting a country somewhere else 2004, they will jail you or put you to death. So I think on a basic level your fortunate to live here in Amerikkka. You could be running for your life in Sudan.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 6th, 2004, 4:52 pm

Common Sense wrote:To G bka C Rum:

America is still in Iraq to finish the job. The majority of innocent people killed are from insurgents using them as shields. Firing missiles from school yards, firing at convoys then ducking behind passing school children, firing from religous organizations that are within the community of working people. If the insugent were stand up type fighters they would not endanger innocent people. You see the problem is, they don't care.

The insurgents are killing their own people in the neighborhood if they think they are supporting U.S. forces.

Where is the WMD? Who cares where it is. Sadaam has killed the muslims in history, I'm sure the families of these victims aren't worried about where's the WMD. The just want to live another day

Thats BS common no sense. There werent any damn so called insurgents when the U.S 1st went over there and blew up them thousands of innocent people. You talk about stand up fighters why did amerikkka blow up half the damn cities before they went in. They didnt know who they were dropping bombs on they just assumed and then when the smoke cleared the majority of casualties were civilians the blew up a building leaving a 3 mile crater in the ground claiming Saddam and his sons were in it. But then turn around 3 months later they find him in a hole. That means they didnt know who the hell was in that building. I cant believe you talk about stand up fighters AmeriKKKan soldiers havent fought a stand up war since they got they azzez whooped in Vietnam. And this isnt to down my brothas serving in the armed forces but everyone knows all the U.S does is drop bombs. You can be in denile if you want the U.S. is not wanted over there any more then Saddam was so why dont they leave those ppl alone and stop murdering them in the name of freedom. Let me ask you a basic question. If the Chinese invaded this country and was blowing up homes in your neighborhood and were shooting it out with the police and National guard in your neighborhoods hitting innocent civilians in the crossfire and trying to totally change your way of life and forcing communism down your throat and you didnt ask for this, would you not fight for your way of life and so-called rights. The majority of you know your answere is yes. So HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA CALL THE PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR THEIR WAY OF LIFE AND LAND INSURGENTS YA'LL MUST BE CRAZY. They know when AmeriKKKa is finished that they are gonna hold that country unto str8 tribute to the Great Satan as they call it. Its all about they're resources the U.S. is just trying to set up another puppet country overseas so they can pimp them out of they're oil and set up military bases to go after other so-called rogue states such as Syria and Iran which will still make Iraq a target for terrorist. The ppl know as long as AmeriKKKa stays the killing will continue and that they'll never be free. Your attitude and logic shows the mentality of a broken in house nigga, I suppose America did your ancestors a favor and liberated them by kidnapping them from the Ivory coast and whipping you culture language and way of life out of them and then gave them democracy, you arrogant negroes here are just what them Iraqis dont want to end up like, they dont want an open society where you got faggots and prostitutes and child molesters walking the streets. They dont want your Demon-crazy so why are they still forcing it upon them, If SaDDAM was the problem he's gone now so again Bushes whole agenda was a lie and thats messed up you ppl support genocide in the name of a lie

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 6th, 2004, 5:17 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:
Common Sense wrote:To G bka C Rum:

Where is the WMD? Who cares where it is. Sadaam has killed the muslims in history, I'm sure the families of these victims aren't worried about where's the WMD. The just want to live another day

Thats BS common no sense. There werent any damn so called insurgents when the U.S 1st went over there and blew up them thousands of innocent people. You talk about stand up fighters why did amerikkka blow up half the damn cities before they went in. They didnt know who they were dropping bombs on they just assumed and then when the smoke cleared the majority of casualties were civilians the blew up a building leaving a 3 mile crater in the ground claiming Saddam and his sons were in it. But then turn around 3 months later they find him in a hole. That means they didnt know who the hell was in that building. I cant believe you talk about stand up fighters AmeriKKKan soldiers havent fought a stand up war since they got they azzez whooped in Vietnam. And this isnt to down my brothas serving in the armed forces but everyone knows all the U.S does is drop bombs. You can be in denile if you want the U.S. is not wanted over there any more then Saddam was so why dont they leave those ppl alone and stop murdering them in the name of freedom. Let me ask you a basic question. If the Chinese invaded this country and was blowing up homes in your neighborhood and were shooting it out with the police and National guard in your neighborhoods hitting innocent civilians in the crossfire and trying to totally change your way of life and forcing communism down your throat and you didnt ask for this, would you not fight for your way of life and so-called rights. The majority of you know your answere is yes. So HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA CALL THE PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR THEIR WAY OF LIFE AND LAND INSURGENTS YA'LL MUST BE CRAZY. They know when AmeriKKKa is finished that they are gonna hold that country unto str8 tribute to the Great Satan as they call it. Its all about they're resources the U.S. is just trying to set up another puppet country overseas so they can pimp them out of they're oil and set up military bases to go after other so-called rogue states such as Syria and Iran which will still make Iraq a target for terrorist. The ppl know as long as AmeriKKKa stays the killing will continue and that they'll never be free. Your attitude and logic shows the mentality of a broken in house nigga, I suppose America did your ancestors a favor and liberated them by kidnapping them from the Ivory coast and whipping you culture language and way of life out of them and then gave them democracy, you arrogant negroes here are just what them Iraqis dont want to end up like, they dont want an open society where you got faggots and prostitutes and child molesters walking the streets. They dont want your Demon-crazy so why are they still forcing it upon them, If SaDDAM was the problem he's gone now so again Bushes whole agenda was a lie and thats messed up you ppl support genocide in the name of a lie

look homie. #1 these "insurgent" were killing their own civilians way before we e3ver got there. They just used to work for sadamm, and killed them under orders. Sadamm and his govt killed millions of civilians, nothin new. should we be there? prolly not, but don't blame this shi- on us.

As for vietnam, you are sadly mistaken. The majority of enemy deaths were from small arms. Face to face jungle fighting. Did we get our asses kicked? Hell no. Our govt never wanted to "win", so our troops were never allowed to advance into North Vietnam, or we would have them speaking english now. But as for a body for body, we lost 56,000. they lost 2 million. It was one of the most one sided ass kickins ever served in history, and we were the ones doin the kickin.

you have a seriously warped sense of history dog.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 6th, 2004, 5:29 pm

Common Sense wrote:
See G bka C Rum:
You don't have to worry about that. You don't have to worry about your family being killed by the government 24-7, you don't have to worry about available goods and service. You don't have to worry about having a working toilet with flushable water, you don't have to worry about if you are ever going to have a hot water for a shower, you don't have to worry about not having a grocery store down the street from your home, with every possible selection on the planet, all day long and every day. You don't have to worry about not having the internet, a T.V. or radio, so you can have an alternative opinion. Basic things you have everyday, people in Iraq and several other places can only dream about.

You can do whatever you want in the U.S., if you give it some effort. You can even write your country as AmeriKKKa, and it's okay. You try disrespecting a country somewhere else 2004, they will jail you or put you to death. So I think on a basic level your fortunate to live here in Amerikkka. You could be running for your life in Sudan.
This is funny right here I dont have to worry about runnig hot water, a working toilet, a grocery store down the street T.V. or the internet. LOL have you ever heard of the ghetto or poverty, welfare. C'mon man not everybody in America is living it up. Millions of people are lacking all the conveniances you just named your other post were half way intellegent but your trippin with this one. I admit ive been blessed by The Most High with having lil things like a computer, transportation etc,etc, but I know I dont fit into the majority of people in this country and im still just getting by. My brothas and sistas are being killed by the Gov. 24-7 its called police brutality,unjustified killings, drug epidemics, racism, OPPRESSION. You people need to stop lying to yourself saying you can do whatever you want here if I burn an AmeriKKKan flag in public im going to jail, if I tell a police officer he's a redneck racist piece of sh!^ im going to jail. If the president visited my city and I spit at his presence im going to jail. If I want to leave this country and visit my homeland I have to get permission from this Governmet to leave and then pay a tax which you call a passport to do so. I agree with you when you say it could be worse BUT dont potray this place as some type of Garden of Eden Utopia. This country is fu#*ed up just like any place else so stop actin like this place is doing Iraq some major favor by being over there. You tell that to that young boy who had all his limbs blown off in the name of freedom, you tell that to the young widow whose husband was killed leaving her and her 3 or 4 kids with no income in the name of freedom, tell that to the family whose entire home was destroyed in the name of freedom, tell that to the Iraqi women who are being raped by U.S. soldiers and dont act like its not going on over there in the name of freedom. God doesnt like ugly and he hates pride any1 who doesnt want to acknowledge what Bush and AmeriKKKa is doing is wrong is just as prideful as can be and you'll be judged on that

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 6th, 2004, 5:42 pm

Panik wrote:

look homie. #1 these "insurgent" were killing their own civilians way before we e3ver got there. They just used to work for sadamm, and killed them under orders. Sadamm and his govt killed millions of civilians, nothin new. should we be there? prolly not, but don't blame this shi- on us.

As for vietnam, you are sadly mistaken. The majority of enemy deaths were from small arms. Face to face jungle fighting. Did we get our asses kicked? Hell no. Our govt never wanted to "win", so our troops were never allowed to advance into North Vietnam, or we would have them speaking english now. But as for a body for body, we lost 56,000. they lost 2 million. It was one of the most one sided ass kickins ever served in history, and we were the ones doin the kickin.

you have a seriously warped sense of history dog.
Give me a damn break man this supposed to be the super power. 56,000 im sorry thats an ass whoopin thats 56,000 less people on the planet thats a massacre wheneva you get thru. Thats like saying you get into a fight you get more punches in but you still got two black eyes a broken nose and a busted lip and then your mom tells you stop fighting and you stop, you still got ya ass whooped you just got a few more punches in. Even in nam they were calling maaaaad airstrikes. Dont give us the Government crap the Government seen they were loosing far more troops then expected so they pulled out. Thats why this situation in Iraq is being compared to Vietnam because again the U.S.A. underestimated the situation

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 6th, 2004, 5:55 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:
BABYBRAZE wrote:

Its a shame that people are still so gullible that they believe everything that this Government spits out of its mouth. Like its impossible for America to have conspiracy plots here. Hell this whole country was built of conspiraring off its inhabitants. What President has ever told the truth. Reagan claimed he didnt know where Millions of Government dollars went. Clinton qoute I did not have sexual relations with that woman LOL yeah right. Bush read my lips Saddam hussien has WMD. We're just here to get Saddam out of power and then we'll leave. Why is AmeriKKKa still there slaughtering thousands of innocent people then and where the Hell are the WMD??? Ya'll are really just plain stupid for still putting all your faith in this Government theres no other way to say it.
thats just a minor excuse to attack - iraqi's have been killing americans for years and when we start killing them back certain people say stupid shit like we shuldnt goto war with them - were not even fighting a war right now - its not a declared war - congress never declared shit - and slaughtering innocent ppl? those ppl are attacking americans if they werent we wuldnt slaughter them.. they already announced that numerous countries intelligence thought they did america being 1 and were wrong - and yea we all know the government is fill with lies n conspiracy's - and "We're just here to get Saddam out of power and then we'll leave" no one said that except for you - if you hate the government so much then leave.... you hate the same government that lets u talk shit about them an does nothing.. while other governments