What Country / Culture has most beautiful Women?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Women

Unread post by se11 » December 11th, 2004, 9:46 pm

George wrote:To the person who said only White women are good looking and, all the other women of the world are ugly?"

fu-- you you racist piece of shit. Black women are beautiful, Asian women are beautiful, Hispanic women are beautiful, Mixed women are beautiful.

fu-- your Racist white Hollywood standards. And the race war aint gonna be started by us because, we got Oriental/Asian guys dating, marrying and making kids with Black women. We got Black guys dating/marrying Asian women and making beautiful mixed children. We got all sorts of people mixing and matching.

So your stupid white methods of divide and conquer are only gonna work for a few ignorant idiots.

fuckinrge\
word man. some white women look pretty bad. i dont really care about women as long as they look iight, are cool, and aint stuk up.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 14th, 2004, 6:00 pm

ElGuero wrote:I like mostly Latinas........but I have a real thing for thick Asian hynas.....but when I'm horny its all good......
SINCE WHEN DID ASIAN GIRLS START HAVIN THICK BODIES IN WHAT
WORLD?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 14th, 2004, 6:25 pm

I hate all women.

ElGuero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ElGuero » December 14th, 2004, 6:51 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
ElGuero wrote:I like mostly Latinas........but I have a real thing for thick Asian hynas.....but when I'm horny its all good......
SINCE WHEN DID ASIAN GIRLS START HAVIN THICK BODIES IN WHAT
WORLD?

Some Korean girls.....Thai, Philipinas....they're hard to come by, but when you find one......it just does it for me, the skin color, the features, they're just fine.....

TheLord

Unread post by TheLord » December 18th, 2004, 8:02 pm

Snake, I see you have the Nazi Low Riders symbol. Lol, nice job.

Anyway, White women look the best!

CARDENAS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CARDENAS » March 1st, 2005, 6:19 pm

Mexicans Girls! .... I dont bother to look at the rest.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 1st, 2005, 6:58 pm

Black and Filipina girls are the best mix i've seen. i remember i use to go with this 50% Filipina girl, and 25% Domincan and 25% Black. she loook right!!!

But in the country, i'd have to say Philippines, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Ethopia (lol, jk), Dom-Rep, Cuba.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 1st, 2005, 7:24 pm

Snake wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
Snake wrote:White, too me every other race of chicks is ugly.
i see you got a lil nazi symbol ther.

but tell me something just when are you weak people are gona strart yall sooo called race war lol kuz to me you guys are not even a threat to a damn tag crew or even a dance team
We're damb tougher then any other white gangs, which are all eather skater dicks, taggers, wiggers or punks. And we don't jump or screw over radome people of are own kind making us nobaler. The race war will be started by you not us.
WATCH IT BROTHER. THE IRISH WOULD SLAP THE DOG SH*T OUT OF THE NAZIS!!!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 1st, 2005, 7:31 pm

I personaly dont have a problem with you Snake, but dont f*ckin insult me by saying that nazis are the only rough white gangs around.

In my eyes , nazis are second behind us. Keep in mind that we started gangs in America. And they dont call us the fightin Irish for nothin.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 1st, 2005, 7:32 pm

we certainly do, and have lol

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 17th, 2005, 6:29 pm

BLACK LATINAS- NO BLANCAS
AMERICAN BLACKS
WESTINDIAN LADIES
AND A PINCHE OF ASIAN

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 17th, 2005, 7:27 pm

When it comes to women I am the United Nations I like em all, but I have a thing for Latina's and dark skin girls and I am white.

For Krookid regarding the Irish, it was white Irish who started the Aryan Brotherhood and the main logo for the AB is a shamrock with a swastika over it. You need to realise that a white American with Irish decent is what the Majority of the AB members are are.

DC

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » March 17th, 2005, 8:38 pm

I can see why you love white girls their some of nastiest bitches out their kind of stuck up though but they sure know how to party. :wink:

Me, I dont care what part of the world a girl is from as long she has a big ass and can cook she is the perfect girl for me. :mrgreen:

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 17th, 2005, 8:51 pm

what does a white chick and a tanpon have in common?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 17th, 2005, 8:57 pm

they're both stuck up cunts

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 17th, 2005, 8:57 pm

your an idiot boom. hahaha

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 17th, 2005, 8:59 pm

u kno its true man, happy st patricks day

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 17th, 2005, 8:59 pm

Happy Pattys day brother.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 17th, 2005, 10:36 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
I can see why you love white girls their some of nastiest women out their kind of stuck up though but they sure know how to party. :wink:

Me, I dont care what part of the world a girl is from as long she has a big ass and can cook she is the perfect girl for me. :mrgreen:
I thought black chicks from the ghetto have the reputation as the most stuck up and manly?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 17th, 2005, 10:43 pm

hah, all women are stuck up, but u gotta love the ladies

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » March 17th, 2005, 11:12 pm

Invincible wrote:I thought black chicks from the ghetto have the reputation as the most stuck up and manly?
Actually of all the females, I have tried to bone black girls have been the nicest and most up front girls they dont really play games like chicanas and white girls.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 18th, 2005, 12:24 am

It because they just want dick

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » March 18th, 2005, 8:45 am

fistfullofboomstick wrote:what does a white chick and a tanpon have in common?
fistfullofboomstick wrote:they're both stuck up cunts
lol
i tried searchin for a white people joke all day yesterday

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 18th, 2005, 9:07 am

i like any flava but vanilla :D

i might as well give ya niggas a taste of my life, im prolly the closest thing to that groupie luuuuv ya ever gonna get haha

south beach spring break 04/12/05

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 18th, 2005, 11:14 am

Invincible wrote:
Yall are constantly gettin smashed in the pen, and jacced on the streets...shut up
have you ever been to the pen? The only times black punk whites in prison are either if the whitey is a middle-upper class kid with no street cred or allies and if they have numbers on their side. Well at least according to the stuff I read/documentaries Ive seen at least since Ive never been to prison.

"30 were already within the prison system where the Aryan Brotherhood has built a reputation as one of the most powerful and feared inmate gangs"
http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=200 ... 5706-2970r

another article about them:
http://www.policeone.com/policeone/fron ... e&id=56884
Inside prisons, the gang has maintained large gambling and extortion operations, and also oversees the buying and selling of "punks," inmate jargon for sex slaves, the indictment states.
Often older than other inmates and serving long sentences, those gangland convicts paid for Aryan Brotherhood muscle to keep them alive in some of the country's most dangerous maximum-security prisons.
The Federal Commission also presided over race wars that pitted the Aryan Brotherhood against African-American prison gangs such as the D.C. Blacks, wars that raged across the federal prison system in the early 1980s and again in the 1990s, government reports say.

A government informant made a suggestion in 1984, after Aryan Brotherhood members murdered prison guards at Marion and at another prison in Oxford, Wis., that may be connected to the presence today of so many top gang leaders at ADX.

"He feels that the murders of the correctional officers will spread like cancer lesions, and the way to stop these murders is to localize the members of the AB and put them all in a single prison," the FBI reported. "This will stop the spread of the cancer."
The 10-count indictment alleges that members of the Aryan Brotherhood murdered and attempted to murder to control drug trafficking, gambling and extortion in the federal and California state prison systems, Mrozek said. The indictment follows a six-year investigation.
Another interesting article:
http://www.cjconsultant.com/abt1.htm
Unlike the gangs which often waited for an opportunity to "hit" a target when "the man" was not around, the AB appears to have openly courted the reputation as "crazy MFers" as they often wrote to and about each other during this period. Hits were regularly attempted in the presence of staff and other inmates. The desire to build and keep an extreme reputation was so great that an inmate only two months from parole actually murdered another inmate during an administrative segregation recreation period that he knew was being videotaped. The assailant was a member of another gang making his "bones" in order to get into the AB, and the inmate he stabbed 24 times with an eight inch homemade knife was a Brotherhood member accused of having given written testimony against another AB member in the matter of the homicide of a black inmate almost a year earlier.11

Twenty-five percent of all inmate homicides for the years 1984 and 1985 were committed by Brotherhood members. These 13 homicides constitute 30% of all gang-related homicides for the two-year period12. As the newspapers heralded the surge in inmate violence as a response to the power void left by the dissolution of the building tender system (Freelander 1985), and the total inmate assaults for the two years topped the 500 mark (the number of gang-related assaults is not known as no official designation was used to identify victims or offenders by gang membership), many previously unaffiliated white inmates felt the need to associate themselves with the Brotherhood. Inmate Red suggests that this was true because the Aryan Brotherhood was made up of men who were, like the Marines, "the proud and the few".
This low-status backlash is evidenced in the numerous assaults of Brotherhood inmates on blacks for "disrespecting whites". Analysis of written correspondence during this period reveals AB members chasing blacks around recreation yards with knives, harpooning others through open food slots, fire bombing and assaulting blacks on the way to/from showers, recreation, and legal visits, as well as stabbing, beating, and murdering inmates thought to be enemies of the Brotherhood.

The Aryan Brotherhood had definitely become a major power within its own right by the beginning of 1985. The administration of several units placed known AB leaders in "lock-up" during the summer and fall of 1984 as "threats to the safety and security of other inmates and to the institution as a whole"13. One member of the steering committee wrote to the president in July of 1984 saying, "Sorry to hear you got slammed. I feel like it's a disease spreading throughout the system" (referring to his being placed in administrative segregation).
The system is seen as having abandoned the white inmate. It is, therefore, an illegitimate system with no restraints upon legitimate actors.
By March of 1988, prison gang coordinators were listing one-fifth of the total ABT membership as "ex-members". The group that was once feared as the most violent and unpredictable within the system had degenerated into a very small number of what Lipset and Raab refer to as joiners allied with several groups of expressive approvers who dislike blacks and most other minorities but are not motivated by a comprehensive loyalty to the group.

Ive been in "school abroad" (state prison) a few times, trust the white gang is not the biggest. The spanish cats have the biggest numbers as far as gang-wise. Blacks are too split up. BUT TRUST ive never seen a skin pull N E weight on the black inmates but im sure they have the most COs in their pocket next to the wops. and yeah you will get victimized if u aint a skin or mobsta and yur white, thats why most whites join the white gangs (and i dont blame em). And basically its like two different communities, the whites have their own system and mules and deal to each other (they allied with some mexicans on the west coast) Out in NY, they were seperated and its funny that they consider ALL the italians to be niggers.And every once in a while a "race" war might break out and sadly the whites are outnumbered. Its a whole different world there. be glad ya never been

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 18th, 2005, 11:49 am

purplecityhello wrote:i like any flava but vanilla :D

i might as well give ya niggas a taste of my life, im prolly the closest thing to that groupie luuuuv ya ever gonna get haha

She got azz.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 18th, 2005, 2:00 pm

1.Latinas
2.East Asians
3.Black
4.White
5.West Asians

but every "race" has some ugly n some fine..
u cant say "latinas are the best".. cuz ive seen some ugly fat latinas too.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 18th, 2005, 4:42 pm

1.Blacks
2.Asians
3.Latinas

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 2:16 pm

DiaBo wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:i like any flava but vanilla :D

She got azz.
they love the 40 inch chain gang

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 19th, 2005, 3:57 pm

when people say asians i guess they mean east asians..
its a total difference between west asians (middle easterns) and east asians (thai, vietnamese, chinese)

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 20th, 2005, 3:53 pm

I like Big Ass latinas....

AMAR420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AMAR420 » March 21st, 2005, 6:04 pm

I dont like white I dont like black