What Country / Culture has most beautiful Women?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Women

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 11th, 2005, 1:30 pm

I feel what hes saying, an enemy is an enemy nontheless

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » April 11th, 2005, 2:42 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Michelle are you on 'dope'?can you read and comprehend?I dont think that my post was too complicated.....a 5th grader could understand what i am talking about.
Now that you've elucidated, you make perfect sense. I haven't resorted to name calling honour, so some reciprocity would be appreciated. Cheers.
blackmanofhonor wrote:^^^It makes total sense.What I meant is there are sexualy attractive women of all races.That doesnt have anything to do with weather or not a person is nice on the inside.That chick Aria Giovanni is beautiful on the outside.I dont know what type of person she is on the inside,she could be a stone racist but the fact still stands that she is VISUALY attractive.Even if she was an enemy of mine,and she murdered my entire family,she would still be attractive on the outside.I might hate her guts, but she still LOOKs beautiful. If you cant understand what Im talking about then you are an idiot.
When someone is physically attractive, because it is one of prominence it can be appealing, likeable. If they are weak by character,ethics,morals and principles, to me, they are no longer attractive. My original point was that. Compre? although maybe I didn't make this clear enough.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 11th, 2005, 5:49 pm

what if she was a racist, had no intent of killing any black people, but she still hated 99% of blacks she meets, and you were the 1% exception. what if she really took a liking to just you and wanted to be in a relationship with you, would you do it?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 7:29 pm

se11 wrote:what if she was a racist, had no intent of killing any black people, but she still hated 99% of blacks she meets, and you were the 1% exception. what if she really took a liking to just you and wanted to be in a relationship with you, would you do it?

first off ANY female that Im in a relationship with better respect my niggas and family to the fullest.That means when I eat they eat,and if one of my niggas needed a place to sleep than they are fully welcome in her(my) house.I wouldnt tolerate any woman who disrespected me,my family,my race or my homies.So the anwser is no.Anybody that has hatred towards the black race is my enemy.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 11th, 2005, 7:54 pm

would you kill her if she had no intent of killing any black people, but she is still a nazi racist.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 8:50 pm

se11 wrote:would you kill her if she had no intent of killing any black people, but she is still a nazi racist.
yes,I would be willing to kill any opposition during war.Like I said an enemy is an enemy.Under certain circumstances( Nat Turners for example),I would even kill a child.If that child was the offspring of an oppressor in a society where my people were being legally oppressed,and that child would most likely grow up to oppress me and my people,I would be willing to put a bullet in his head.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 8:51 pm

Last edited by blackmanofhonor on April 11th, 2005, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 11th, 2005, 8:54 pm

ahah that was the coldest shit ever typed on this forum lol, ive never seen anything typed quite like that

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 11th, 2005, 9:06 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:would you kill her if she had no intent of killing any black people, but she is still a nazi racist.
yes,I would be willing to kill any opposition during war.Like I said an enemy is an enemy.Under certain circumstances( Nat Turners for example),I would even kill a child.If that child was the offspring of an oppressor in a society where my people were being legally oppressed,and that child would most likely grow up to oppress me and my people,I would be willing to put a bullet in his head.
I cannot believe you would kill a child. You have the same sick ideas Hitler had you should be ashamed for saying something like that.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 11th, 2005, 9:12 pm

son is cold as ice, but every man has his plight

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:15 pm

I cannot believe a group of people would set up a society where my people were property.I have no love,pity or respect for any oppressor.Many black children were killed and enslaved by white americans,in fact some of the people that held black children in chains are held as heros by the United States(george washington for example).If our childrens hopes and dreams dont matter,then yours dont either.Nat turner killed some children and under that circumstance he was right for doing so.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 9:21 pm

[img]http://ariagio.tripod.com/16_big.jpg[/img]

YEAH BABY YEAH!!

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:21 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
I cannot believe you would kill a child. You have the same sick ideas Hitler had you should be ashamed for saying something like that.
Its not sick to want to free yourself from oppression/repression.If it takes the death of a few(or alot) of the enimies seeds to do so,than so be it.Hold my kids in chains like animals,I kill your whole family.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on April 11th, 2005, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 11th, 2005, 9:22 pm

this topic has sudenly turned very serious, from women to killin kids, but i do agree with blackman that i would kill the child of my enemy, because one day the child would become my enemy

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 11th, 2005, 9:25 pm

Just because some group of idiots decide to kill children that dont justify the killing of more children all it does is make you another sick babykiller.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 11th, 2005, 9:26 pm

yeah it did get out of hand but son is just militant - i know alotta cats out there like that

By any means necessary - Malcolm X

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:29 pm

if thats what it takes to free my people,or at the very least release some rage and take out some oppressors before Im taken out myself,than so be it.If my life,and the lives of my family dont matter to you,than fuck you and your family.White America didnt care about those children who were forced to live thier life in misery as property,why should I as a black man value the life of a white american child.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on April 11th, 2005, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 9:29 pm

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 11th, 2005, 9:30 pm

yeh and it took away the seriousness of the last couple posts lol

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 9:32 pm

THERE WE GO! SIT ON DADDY'S LAP!! LOL

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:33 pm

Emmit Till and countless other black children lost thier lives,or lived thier life in misery because of white supremicists.Would I value the life of a white suprecists child?Of coarse I would be willing to kill the white supremicist,but if I allowed his child to live,esp pre 1960, what do you think his child would grow up to be?with the knowledge that a black man killed his father or mother,even knowing that his father or mother oppressed that black mans race,he would most likely grow up to hate blacks.Why not kill the seed before it grows to become a tree.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 11th, 2005, 9:34 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:if thats what it takes to free my people,than so be it.If my life,and the lives of my family dont matter to you,than fu-- you and your family.White America didnt care about those children who were forced to live thier life in misery as property,why should I as a black man value the life of a white american child.
Are you fucking kidding me?

How the hell are you going to free your people by killing children. Give me one example of how killing children freed any group of people from their oppressors.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 9:36 pm

To: Blackmanofhonor

If you want to really piss off the racist then don't kill anything. Teach the kid to not be racist. Tell him/her about how Jesus was actually black. You can't end violence with violence.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:39 pm

I dont respect a society that doesnt respect me and my kind.If i could have wiped out all white americans,esp pre 1960,do you think I would have hestitated to do so?Why would I allow a group of people to exist that doesnt respect my peoples humanity if i could wipe them out?Nat turner might not have freed blacks from slavery,but i fully understand why he did what he did.I could understand wanting to kill a group of people that have caused you so much suffering and pain.At the very least i would die a happy man knowing I took out some devils,seeds and all.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:41 pm

Dr Funky wrote:To: Blackmanofhonor

If you want to really piss off the racist then don't kill anything. Teach the kid to not be racist. Tell him/her about how Jesus was actually black. You can't end violence with violence.
that turn the other cheek shit doesnt fly with me.My people arent punching bags that have to except whatever white society decides to throw at us while at the same time remaining docile and soft.I respect Martin Luther king but i wouldnt have been one of his followers.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 9:42 pm

I see no justification in killing a baby. PERIOD.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 11th, 2005, 9:42 pm

How the hell are going to say every white person in america hates your people?

That's BS and you know it.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:44 pm

I never said all white americans hated blacks.but in general white america is known for oppressing blacks.An oppressor is an enemy.I feel the same way that a palestinian does when he straps himself with bombs ready to board a bus filled with Jewish men,women and children.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 9:45 pm

We need to get back on the thread topic before Alonso starts banning people or something.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 11th, 2005, 9:46 pm

i realised some time ago it is not the white people specifically that blackmanofhonour hates, it is the white people in governemnt and opressive whites, is that right blackman?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:46 pm

do you know how many children were killed and enslaved by the united States?Millions.From african kids to japanise kids when they dropped that bomb on them during ww2.Warfare is a nasty thing,and when you oppress a people you are waging war against them.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 11th, 2005, 9:47 pm

alonso will lock the topic soon, we could just move this to another area