9/11...... where were you?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

9/11...... where were you?

Unread post by Young Nile » September 24th, 2004, 1:03 am

I remember I was staying at this half way house because I had just gotten out of Prison. I had just gotten up and was walking into the bathroom to take a shower and seen a gang of niggaz around the TV. I was like "What Happen?" Niggaz was like "A plan crashed into the WTC" I just thought it must of been some freak accident. When I got out of the shower there was even a bigger crowd around the TV. Niggaz was like "Another Plan crashed into the WTC"

When I got to work that morning all the managers at work was in the lounge watching tv. I was the only non manager in there that day watching tv. I didn't do know work that day. I watched that stuff all day untill it was time to go.....

Biggest regret I have to this day is not buying a newspaper the next day when I stopped at the store on the way to work. The next day was the weirdes thing. Not seing any plans in the sky or even hellicoptors....

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 9/11...... where were you?

Unread post by willihen » September 24th, 2004, 7:48 am

I was studying for a test I had that morning. My test was on Contemporary Terrorism....Weird huh?

I flipped on the tv and saw what was going on.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » September 24th, 2004, 11:03 am

i was wakin up to go to school, and i sleep with my tv on so I seen the planes hit that shit then when i was leavin for school I went to my dads room to tell him what happen and then i seen the penagan, went to school every class we talked about 9/11 and they let us out of school early.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 24th, 2004, 11:58 am

I woke up, turned on the radio and said: "What the.."

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » September 24th, 2004, 1:32 pm

I was taking a math test, then all of sudden my social studies teacher rams the door in and yells were being attack.

I saw the Second plane hit and the Heard about the Pentagon(I thank god for my uncle not dying in the Pentagon)

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 24th, 2004, 1:40 pm

I was sleeping off a hangover when my moms called and woke me up after the first plane hit and said "we're under attack". spent the next 48 hours glued to the TV.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 25th, 2004, 9:56 am

WAS AT HOME, A NIGGA WAS JUST WAKIN UP AND I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO. I TURNED THE TV ON AND SAW THE RACCET.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 25th, 2004, 11:24 am

i was at school. i had been at the hospital just the week before n that was the day i had just arrived at school. the teacher shipped me to the library that morning coz i didnt understand sh*t in her class so there i was, just me n the older people putting books back haha. when it happened (the 1st one) that they heard by radio, i saw them trying to find a tv n since i was alone i would just watch from far til they found a tv and turn it on. the lil old man was omg did u see that started running out the door to tell others to come see. i guess im one of the only students that was at school who saw it live on tv coz everybody else was in class except me n they didnt have a tv. then when i returned everybody was like what the hell just happened coz then the news started spreading in no time.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 25th, 2004, 12:10 pm

Yeh i was in english class and this teacher comes in with this look on her face like her father just died or something and she starts whispering to my teacher and my teachers face goes white n all that and im like "What lemme guess people flyn planes into buildings" I sh-t u not yo the ladie looked at me even more afraid and just ran out LOL then my english teacher was like "how did you know joe?" n then i got scared cause i mean wtf how DID i know? We didnt have a radio or nothin till i got to my art class n we started to listen to it in the corner me n some of my homies till the teacher said they had to turn it off and not let us hear or see it. I got home and my mom called up cryn n sh-t like that.. Crazy sh-t man

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » September 26th, 2004, 4:01 am

i was standing on e 4th street and lafayette watching the whole thing go down.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » September 27th, 2004, 1:15 am

Me and my Lady were getting ready for work when we turned on the TV..........and the first building was already hit.........

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 27th, 2004, 5:38 pm

I WAS AT MAGIC MOUNTAIN

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 28th, 2004, 3:46 am

i was on my way to work and my neighboor told me to turn the TV on. This was right after the first plane hit and we thought it was an accident.. I saw the second plane hit then knew we were gettin attacked.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » October 31st, 2004, 10:47 am

I RAN LIKE I WAS BEING ATTACKED BY A PIT WHEN THE WTC WAS FALLING DOWN ON TOP OF ME.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 31st, 2004, 11:05 am

i was lookin out the window in school wondering why so much smoke was coming frum the towers

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » October 31st, 2004, 4:47 pm

i woke up and seen these planes going into a building on tv i thought it was a movie untill i sat down and started watching the news there was 24 hour coverage on the tv about it here that day.....

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » November 28th, 2004, 5:45 pm

damn.....I was on my way to school, and I heard it on the radio...I thought it was a joke, but when I got to school, I was like wtf. My teacher was killed in those fuckin' attacks too=p)

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 28th, 2004, 6:00 pm

i thought you were in vegas

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » November 28th, 2004, 8:21 pm

i woke up and seen that shit on TV then went to school

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2004, 2:37 pm

At home, got kicced outta school the previous day, Dad was in Boa Boa in Honeymoon, Mom was in Labor for 8 days, brother was in collage. So i was basically left solo. didnt know what the fucc to do. I dunno, I could handle mine though.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » December 30th, 2004, 1:51 pm

I was at school at LA Trade tech and it was around 7 when, I heard about it. I remember alot of people not giving a shit, I even remember a vietnam vet saying he wished the planes would of hit the white house so they could kill Bush.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » December 30th, 2004, 2:03 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote: a vietnam vet saying he wished the planes would of hit the white house so they could kill Bush.
lol

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 30th, 2004, 2:04 pm

somethin wrong with those people thein Gonzo, there lost in the head.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 17th, 2005, 10:33 am

I was in the Bronx, saw it from across the bridge. the whole sky turned black. it was crazy. lost some peoples when the towers fell

RIP to all the little kids taken

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » March 17th, 2005, 2:15 pm

I was offshore on a oilrig came inside for a drink since it was over 100 outside and out there isnt easy work. Looked at the TV and thought it was a movie until the people inside told me it was live and real. The feeling i had at that moment was pure stunned. Only thing i can describe it as is just total and completely stunned. I been hit in the head with a bat and been less stunned then i was at that moment. All i could think was oh shit its hit the fan now.

After that they told us to rig down asap cause a chopper was coming to take us in. Chopper came we got on started heading for the beach and i saw a jet fly infront of use then the chopper turned around and started heading back to the oilrig. Asked the pilot what happened and he told the jet radioed him and told him if we didnt get on the ground NOW he would put us on the ground. I was stuck out there 3 days before they would let us fly in. They wouldnt even let us fly in to the dock where our truck was they made us fly to cameron instead of galvaston.

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » March 21st, 2005, 4:58 pm

i was brushin my teeth and my dad told me that terrorists crashed planes into the towers

i thought the old man was jokin...

??Shady??
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ??Shady?? » March 24th, 2005, 5:37 pm

I worked for Bank One in Dallas then... I had just got to work and was seeing the news on the computer. I just remember a bunch of people crying because they were from NY and we all got sent home because we worked in a high rise building in downtown. Sad day.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 14th, 2005, 2:06 pm

i remember being in juve, had just got up, put my radio on my head and my group was going about our chores cleaning the TV area, and i heard this lady call into the radio, right after they were doing all the jokes, and i had been studying osama, anti terrorism, special warfare and alot of shit that had to do with that, the history and alll,
any way this lady calls in and is like "my husband just called me from ny and said that a plane just ran into the trade towers" i got this feeling of anger and was like "wtf, that shit ain't funny," then they confirmed it,
i told every body and then the tv went on and we watched it, they cancled school so that we could watch it, and i told every one what i knew about terrorism and they werea like "yeah right its the russians, they are the only ones with weight," and at that point i think that was the first time any of them heard the name Osama Bin Laden i even had his FBI wanted poster clued in my folder,

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 17th, 2005, 9:36 pm

I was late for English class and when I walked in everyone was staring at the T.V. At first I thought it was an accident like a drunk pilot or something because it was just the first tower that had been hit. Then we watched the second plane go in and we knew. We thought we were a target because of our power authority. We supply electricity to the entire Eastern seaboard.

yahyah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yahyah » April 18th, 2005, 8:34 am

i was driving my moms to work on church she work for Brooks brothers

went like two blocks from her job and heard boooooom

I said what the fuck was that

And my moms was like look at shit fucking tower was on fire

I thought something blow up in the building

i pulled over and got out we lookin
then we seen the other plane hit