THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8934
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by alexalonso » March 13th, 2012, 12:56 pm

Everyone who comes to this site knows that I have never posted on any gang website except Allhood. I just learned that now someone created a user account under my name. It will not be difficult to find out who created that account. The IP address of who ever created that account is being researched, and then that IP address will be crossed checked with other accounts created on that site and my site, so it wont be long before the fraud's name is known.

We have been in contact with the company that hosts their website. When we figure it out who created this account, we will post the user names and IP address of those frauds right here. Who do you think did it?

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 8:39 am
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » March 13th, 2012, 1:05 pm

alexalonso wrote:Everyone who comes to this site knows that I have never posted on any gang website except Allhood. I just learned that now someone created a user account under my name. It will not be difficult to find out who created that account. The IP address of who ever created that account is being researched, and then that IP address will be crossed checked with other accounts created on that site and my site, so it wont be long before the fraud's name is known.

We have been in contact with the company that hosts their website. When we figure it out who created this account, we will post the user names and IP address of those frauds right here. Who do you think did it?
SOME FOOL NAME DoMiiNiiCkK NYCtoCaliLoc 718 WAY OF LIFE


IT'S EITHER OUTTA THOSE 3

CHECK ALL THOSE I.P'S THIS IS GETTING OUTTA HAND

THEY EVEN MADE FAKE ACCOUNT'S ON ME

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 8:39 am
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » March 13th, 2012, 1:07 pm

OR 718 WAY OF LIFE

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by iboy » March 13th, 2012, 1:12 pm

tinyhoodsta wrote:OR 718 WAY OF LIFE
I know him he hacked my account.

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 8:39 am
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » March 13th, 2012, 1:17 pm

iboy wrote:
tinyhoodsta wrote:OR 718 WAY OF LIFE
I know him he hacked my account.
YEA WE BOUT TO GET STREETS GANGS BACK CRACKEN TO MANY NYC IMPOSTERS EMULATING LA GANGS AND ALL!

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 13th, 2012, 2:52 pm

ViewSideMurda wrote:Yall talkin all this shit, yet nobody can dispute any of the videos or pics posted of REAL LA AND NY BLOODS AND CRIPS SHOWIN LOVE TO EACH OTHER. Yall just sayin "none of that is credible" and keepin your BS opinions on the big City that yall can't back up with no type of proof or evidence. It's like yall just love to hate us... yall as in you internet west coast niggas, cause the PROOF WAS POSTED ABOUT HOW THE REAL NIGGAS IN LA FEEL.
Dude most of those so called bangers in there are rappers, so they are going to be doing it for attention.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 13th, 2012, 3:00 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
ViewSideMurda wrote:Yall talkin all this shit, yet nobody can dispute any of the videos or pics posted of REAL LA AND NY BLOODS AND CRIPS SHOWIN LOVE TO EACH OTHER. Yall just sayin "none of that is credible" and keepin your BS opinions on the big City that yall can't back up with no type of proof or evidence. It's like yall just love to hate us... yall as in you internet west coast niggas, cause the PROOF WAS POSTED ABOUT HOW THE REAL NIGGAS IN LA FEEL.
Dude most of those so called bangers in there are rappers, so they are going to be doing it for attention.
Rappers and groupies of gang bangers traveling to LA because they are mind blown about trivial stuff, is nothing to make a big deal about.

ViewSideMurda
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: March 10th, 2012, 10:28 pm
Country: Albania
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by ViewSideMurda » March 13th, 2012, 3:20 pm

Videos and Pictures of NYC Bloods and Crips in Los Angeles with Los Angeles Crips and Bloods and vice versa outways the opinion of an anonymous forum poster.

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 8:39 am
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » March 13th, 2012, 4:09 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
ViewSideMurda wrote:Yall talkin all this shit, yet nobody can dispute any of the videos or pics posted of REAL LA AND NY BLOODS AND CRIPS SHOWIN LOVE TO EACH OTHER. Yall just sayin "none of that is credible" and keepin your BS opinions on the big City that yall can't back up with no type of proof or evidence. It's like yall just love to hate us... yall as in you internet west coast niggas, cause the PROOF WAS POSTED ABOUT HOW THE REAL NIGGAS IN LA FEEL.
Dude most of those so called bangers in there are rappers, so they are going to be doing it for attention.
Rappers and groupies of gang bangers traveling to LA because they are mind blown about trivial stuff, is nothing to make a big deal about.
YEA ALOT OF LA RAPPERS GO TO NYC TO & END UP RUNNING IN TO THEIR GANG GROUPIES( AND USE THEM FOR $$ AND RECORD SELLS ) THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEM FAKE ASS DUDE'S IS CO SIGNED

HELL I DARE A " NYC " ROLLIN 60 TO SHOW UP IN A LA ROLLIN 60 FUNCTION LIKE HE BOUT TO GET SHOWN'ED LOVE

THAT SILLY GANG GROUPIE WILL GET SENT TO THE HOSTPITLE WITH HIS FACE BUSTED & LEG'S BROKE RMAO

BUT I BET $$ A SEATTLE 60 X PORTLAND 60 CAN GO TO THE LA 60'S FUNCTION & KICK IT WITH OUT CHARGE

FACE IT NYC IS GANG EMULATORS REAL STREET GUY'S KNOW THIS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3536
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 13th, 2012, 5:55 pm

tinyhoodsta wrote:
alexalonso wrote:Everyone who comes to this site knows that I have never posted on any gang website except Allhood. I just learned that now someone created a user account under my name. It will not be difficult to find out who created that account. The IP address of who ever created that account is being researched, and then that IP address will be crossed checked with other accounts created on that site and my site, so it wont be long before the fraud's name is known.

We have been in contact with the company that hosts their website. When we figure it out who created this account, we will post the user names and IP address of those frauds right here. Who do you think did it?
SOME FOOL NAME DoMiiNiiCkK NYCtoCaliLoc 718 WAY OF LIFE


IT'S EITHER OUTTA THOSE 3

CHECK ALL THOSE I.P'S THIS IS GETTING OUTTA HAND

THEY EVEN MADE FAKE ACCOUNT'S ON ME
I think it could be a few people, but I'm going to add Elevation (somebody on here) to the list.

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 8:39 am
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » March 13th, 2012, 6:02 pm

WELL STREET GANG WAS THE MOST AUTHENIC SITE THAT WAS BASED ON FACT'S & EVIDENCE WHEN IT CAME TO GANGS!

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 13th, 2012, 6:08 pm

ViewSideMurda wrote:Videos and Pictures of NYC Bloods and Crips in Los Angeles with Los Angeles Crips and Bloods and vice versa outways the opinion of an anonymous forum poster.
Did you see the video of Crips in Michael Jackson video too, one little snap shot of people together does not mean they are cool.Rap videos are entertainment.Now if you get your accounts from actual bangers from LA you would know that trumps the gangbangin fanmail of those youtube vids.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by youngspade » March 20th, 2012, 7:22 am

Im on there because ive been here since late03-early04 but this site is dead, i only come here to read the news articles, yes its a outta control website, with no real head admin or nothing but alonso, this site is dead because your a control freak, yu dont give none of the active members access to mod or nothing your just letting dis place die.....nobody posts herr but the people who talk about the itlian mafia, alot of information is recylced but some information is very new......idgaf what nobody says......or how dumb they are ima say, i can join another site if its more active and of course way more funnier....

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8934
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by alexalonso » March 20th, 2012, 10:42 am

youngspade wrote:Im on there because ive been here since late03-early04 but this site is dead, i only come here to read the news articles, yes its a outta control website, with no real head admin or nothing but alonso, this site is dead because your a control freak, yu dont give none of the active members access to mod or nothing your just letting dis place die.....nobody posts herr but the people who talk about the itlian mafia, alot of information is recylced but some information is very new......idgaf what nobody says......or how dumb they are ima say, i can join another site if its more active and of course way more funnier....
A forum is only a active as it's members, so if you want to post, post. If you want to mod, then be a mod. I keep control of the BS that infiltrates boards and brings down the quality of the forum. I am quite happy that most of the posts on this forum are quality posts without drama filled immature exchanges between teenagers. Over the years when someone mods, most don't do anything. But I have no spam, I have deleted over 200,000 worthless posts over the years and there is no porn.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8934
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by alexalonso » March 20th, 2012, 11:13 am

I noticed that u haven't posted here since June 2011, so if u believe the forum is dead, it's because people like you u CHOOSE not to post here but post were other places where people bicker, fight, and Internet gang bang, create fake accounts, smear people's reputation,by calling me a snitch for no reason; then this forum is not the place for you. You don't even need to log on here and read news then. You sound like a selfish winer; by complaining about the lack of activity (which you can change) but continue to visit here and read.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by youngspade » March 20th, 2012, 11:19 am

Yes you do have your pros and cons jus like they do, and a forum aint gunna revive itself with inactive members, we all were asking for this and yu did nothing, it doesnt even have to be me honestly, this forum is dying because there are no active adminstrators i mean christina only posts news articles.....even with all the bs hoodup.com has its still taking away from your site and i realized that when i didnt care about my loyality with this site vaniahed......plus everything has alrready been talked about on here.....sometimes the idoits on that site is comics but ita fun to watch. Only way this site gets back up is if there is an new adminstration ontop of the old one, witout taking the ogs permissions, limited permissions should be given to long dedicated/reaourceful members only.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8934
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by alexalonso » March 20th, 2012, 11:24 am

youngspade wrote:Yes you do have your pros and cons jus like they do, and a forum aint gunna revive itself with inactive members, we all were asking for this and yu did nothing, it doesnt even have to be me honestly, this forum is dying because there are no active adminstrators i mean christina only posts news articles.....even with all the bs hoodup.com has its still taking away from your site and i realized that when i didnt care about my loyality with this site vaniahed......plus everything has alrready been talked about on here.....sometimes the idoits on that site is comics but ita fun to watch. Only way this site gets back up is if there is an new adminstration ontop of the old one, witout taking the ogs permissions, limited permissions should be given to long dedicated/reaourceful members only.

Well put up or shut up. Be a part of the solution rather than the problem. But this site will never allow disrespectful posts, ridiculous bickering, senseless posts or smearing reputations. That may be all comical to you, but I won't allow that here.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by youngspade » March 20th, 2012, 11:27 am

Oh now yu wanna start attacking me because none of theae cheerleaders wont tell yu the fuckin truth? Welll let it begin, honestly who gives a fuck about ANY GANG SITE, they didnt vreak copyrights or steal your name, talk about WHINNING? YOUR just mad a less organized site is taking all your members because mr.alonso is so up the aas about his precious site, and as i said i dont post here but i do read news articles all the time......you aound worst then the kids on the site....just be happy your site was that good, but its OVER, THIS SITE IS DEAD. Maybe yu hqve a hard time accepting that....your a tight aas bottomline not only did it help make dis site what it was but it also killes it. Goodday



Nd my anawer is WHO GIVEA A FUCK, yu jus ban all the people who point out flaws or have differwnces with Dictator.Alonso, watch him ban me....

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8934
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by alexalonso » March 20th, 2012, 11:42 am

youngspade wrote:Oh now yu wanna start attacking me because none of theae cheerleaders wont tell yu the fuckin truth? Welll let it begin, honestly who gives a fu-- about ANY GANG SITE, they didnt vreak copyrights or steal your name, talk about WHINNING? YOUR just mad a less organized site is taking all your members because mr.alonso is so up the aas about his precious site, and as i said i dont post here but i do read news articles all the time......you aound worst then the kids on the site....just be happy your site was that good, but its OVER, THIS SITE IS DEAD. Maybe yu hqve a hard time accepting that....your a tight aas bottomline not only did it help make dis site what it was but it also killes it. Goodday



Nd my anawer is WHO GIVEA A fu--, yu jus ban all the people who point out flaws or have differwnces with Dictator.Alonso, watch him ban me....
Name one person banned because of what you said. You can't because it never happened. I am a dictator when it comes to keeping the peace and not allowing the immature back & forth bickering that keeps you so entertained. I am extremely happy about the forum as I stands now. If you are not supportive of this site, fine. If you are more entertained by another site, even better. I just wonder why are you here if you so dislike me and streetgangs.com?

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by youngspade » March 20th, 2012, 11:56 am

Lol now word flipping always make you feel better to, actually i love dis site im actually the only one who defend this site there and i actually got alot of people who used to be here agree and all....so what else yu gunna make up? Now yu mad im emtertained somewhere else....stop beong so damn boring......

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by youngspade » March 20th, 2012, 12:55 pm

And i will defend yu and say your never a snitch, i jus now even read any of that topic i skipped to page 4 lol i barely pay attention..or even open topics...

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by youngspade » March 20th, 2012, 1:25 pm

This what i just posted.

Lol a snitch, alonso doesnt testify against anybody nor does he hand over information that law enforcements doesnt know or mainly (creditable news sources from around the world), his forum is jus like this people say ALOT OF SHIT....they really shouldnt say....but thats them. Jus like here.....!!!!! It actually used to be jus like dis site, idiots, funnyass fakes, niggaz getting exposed, pictures of bitchs everywhere, unforumtopic, flame wars for 50-100 pages long, i was there before alot of shit....nd see alot of changes, only reason i dont be there because this one is still raw nd actually some of the shit yall say is...fucking hiliarious and we missed alot of you kkids but we had our idiots. What i will give hoodup.com credit for is....attracting newer points of views, alot of fake mfz but its some real heads i aint see on sg.com that joined here..., yet again most are from sg.com (secretly), from sg.com you got those same fakes pulling more stunts then they ever did there. because now nobody listens to them or been banned. Here i rarely seee bans and nobody even seems to know the creator, so lets jus say a ACTUALL COP MADE THIS SITE? ((This shows yu how stupid you are, the money ill pay to see half your faces after reading.))

I dont see any posts on here LIKE "GOOD COP/BAD COP" ? PEOPLE that work for the LAW LIKE LITTERALLY? Dont make shit glorifying about how bad cops are in americas society....., believe me there is alot of shit they wished he didnt say or made it possible to a wide spread general public. thousands of people read his site evrry morning with coffee!!

shortyworst
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: March 20th, 2012, 6:58 pm
Country: American Samoa
If in the United States: Ohio
What city do you live in now?: Kalamazoo

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by shortyworst » March 20th, 2012, 7:40 pm

Yall niggas know alonso a fuckin snitch right? Damn shame all u niggas politicin with a fuckin informant like.that shit cool. ALL U NIGGAS WORKIN WITH THE RICKYS and alex look like a fag lmao

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8934
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by alexalonso » March 21st, 2012, 7:00 pm

I'll help you with some specific information on me testifying that someone else posted: http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?f=327&t=42277

@shortyworst thinks that this info is somehow connected to snitching. I wonder if he uses the same name on the other forum. He is spreading rumors and lost all credibility, but I bet he uses multiple user names to hide behind his false rumors.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3536
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 21st, 2012, 9:57 pm

shortyworst wrote:Yall niggas know alonso a fuckin snitch right? Damn shame all u niggas politicin with a fuckin informant like.that shit cool. ALL U NIGGAS WORKIN WITH THE RICKYS and alex look like a fag lmao
We're working with the Ricky's for being on this site? What are you doing here then? That site you post has undercovers or at least used to & I know, because I caught them when I was a mod there years ago. For all I know the owner could have been 1. At least Alex let's it be known who he is & isn't trying to just let a bunch of netbangers come thru, like some other heads.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by youngspade » March 22nd, 2012, 8:12 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
shortyworst wrote:Yall niggas know alonso a fuckin snitch right? Damn shame all u niggas politicin with a fuckin informant like.that shit cool. ALL U NIGGAS WORKIN WITH THE RICKYS and alex look like a fag lmao
We're working with the Ricky's for being on this site? What are you doing here then? That site you post has undercovers or at least used to & I know, because I caught them when I was a mod there years ago. For all I know the owner could have been 1. At least Alex let's it be known who he is & isn't trying to just let a bunch of netbangers come thru, like some other heads.
Wassup my nigga!? Thought yu got banned im like.....lol

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 8:39 am
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » March 22nd, 2012, 11:56 am

THAT SITE IS FILLED WITH FRAUDS THAT SPILL OUT MIS-IMFORMATION

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3536
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 22nd, 2012, 6:39 pm

alexalonso wrote:
youngspade wrote:Im on there because ive been here since late03-early04 but this site is dead, i only come here to read the news articles, yes its a outta control website, with no real head admin or nothing but alonso, this site is dead because your a control freak, yu dont give none of the active members access to mod or nothing your just letting dis place die.....nobody posts herr but the people who talk about the itlian mafia, alot of information is recylced but some information is very new......idgaf what nobody says......or how dumb they are ima say, i can join another site if its more active and of course way more funnier....
A forum is only a active as it's members, so if you want to post, post. If you want to mod, then be a mod. I keep control of the BS that infiltrates boards and brings down the quality of the forum. I am quite happy that most of the posts on this forum are quality posts without drama filled immature exchanges between teenagers. Over the years when someone mods, most don't do anything. But I have no spam, I have deleted over 200,000 worthless posts over the years and there is no porn.
I'M SURPRISED I SAW YOU POST ON A THREAD THAT HAD PORN. I KNOW IT SEEMED TO GO WITH THE NEWS ARTICLE, BUT TO ME IT SEEMED LIKE A SLICK MOVE PULLED OFF BY SOMEONE SIGNED IN AS A GUEST N I THOUGHT 4 SURE YOU WOULD HAVE ERASED IT.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 23rd, 2012, 9:59 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
shortyworst wrote:Yall niggas know alonso a fuckin snitch right? Damn shame all u niggas politicin with a fuckin informant like.that shit cool. ALL U NIGGAS WORKIN WITH THE RICKYS and alex look like a fag lmao
We're working with the Ricky's for being on this site? What are you doing here then? That site you post has undercovers or at least used to & I know, because I caught them when I was a mod there years ago. For all I know the owner could have been 1. At least Alex let's it be known who he is & isn't trying to just let a bunch of netbangers come thru, like some other heads.
You have to admit there are certain websites that make it more snitch prone and snitch infested,this info and exchanging of stuff on the web would help to encourage that, that''s why I am not to big on certain things talked about .I've breezed passed thehoodup.com , its a clown site that is just a mess, people bicker all day about nothing I don't care how much people are there its boring if its not about the real.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 383
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 10:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: THEHOODUP.COM

Unread post by spadeloc » June 19th, 2012, 4:58 am

tinyhoodsta wrote:What Fact's?

The Crips That Pic with Nipsey Hussle were not 60's They were NYC Rollin 30 Harlem Mafia Crips

Second The Internet DOES NOT MAKE YOU A OFFICIAL BLOOD & CRIP

THOSE " NYC GUYS " LINKED UP WITH THOSE " LA GANG MEMBERS OVER THE INTERNET/MYSPACE IN THE REAL WORLD/THE STREET'S THAT CRAP IS NOT CREDIBLE IT DOES NOT CERTIFY YOUR CREDIBLITY

REAL CRIPS & BLOODS OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA IS FOUNDED BY THE DRUG TRADE(80'S CRACK ERA) OR FAMILY TIES

:lol: IT TOOK NYC TIL 2008 (MYSPACE) TO LINK WITH LA GANGMEMBERS? LOL

FOOL PORTLAND X SEATTLE X TACOMA X VEGAS X DES MOINES X DENVER X OKLAHOMA X PHOENIX X MINNISOTA X NASVILLE X ST LOUIS X KANSAS CITY X WITCHITA X TEXAS X ALABAMA X MACON GEORGIA X RANSAS BEEN SWERVING WITH LA GANG MEMBERS SINCE THE MID 80's-EARLY 90'S WHEN THEIR WAS NO INTERNET

THEIR IS NO PROOF THAT LA GANGMEMBERS EXPANDED TO NYC DUDE

JUST LIKE 10 YEARS AGO YALL WAS 6 POPPIN & 5 DROPPIN BANGIN UNDER OATH'S & STARS
Real shit....you can't walk ten feet in vegas without running into a dude or a girl from LA....and its been that way for as long as I can remember.....I'm 38.I remember about 1980 seeing niggas with they royal bue jackets on...&Qs....crips....Ilived in madison terrace in 1982....west side piru bloods....no matter what hood you were from there was always a couuple LA niggas on the squad....and they banged vegas shit....we don't have hoover...83...grape st..ect....every city got 60s and pirus...but the rst all vegas...I'm not saying vegas is extrad out but we were doin what we were raised up on...not coping movies...there was no colors back then....when that movie came out the theatre was already full of crips and bloods.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 383
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 10:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by spadeloc » June 19th, 2012, 5:01 am

spadeloc wrote:
tinyhoodsta wrote:What Fact's?

The Crips That Pic with Nipsey Hussle were not 60's They were NYC Rollin 30 Harlem Mafia Crips

Second The Internet DOES NOT MAKE YOU A OFFICIAL BLOOD & CRIP

THOSE " NYC GUYS " LINKED UP WITH THOSE " LA GANG MEMBERS OVER THE INTERNET/MYSPACE IN THE REAL WORLD/THE STREET'S THAT CRAP IS NOT CREDIBLE IT DOES NOT CERTIFY YOUR CREDIBLITY

REAL CRIPS & BLOODS OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA IS FOUNDED BY THE DRUG TRADE(80'S CRACK ERA) OR FAMILY TIES

:lol: IT TOOK NYC TIL 2008 (MYSPACE) TO LINK WITH LA GANGMEMBERS? LOL

FOOL PORTLAND X SEATTLE X TACOMA X VEGAS X DES MOINES X DENVER X OKLAHOMA X PHOENIX X MINNISOTA X NASVILLE X ST LOUIS X KANSAS CITY X WITCHITA X TEXAS X ALABAMA X MACON GEORGIA X RANSAS BEEN SWERVING WITH LA GANG MEMBERS SINCE THE MID 80's-EARLY 90'S WHEN THEIR WAS NO INTERNET

THEIR IS NO PROOF THAT LA GANGMEMBERS EXPANDED TO NYC DUDE

JUST LIKE 10 YEARS AGO YALL WAS 6 POPPIN & 5 DROPPIN BANGIN UNDER OATH'S & STARS
Real shit....you can't walk ten feet in vegas without running into a dude or a girl from LA....and its been that way for as long as I can remember.....I'm 38.I remember about 1980 seeing niggas with they royal bue jackets on...&Qs....crips....Ilived in madison terrace in 1982....west side piru bloods....no matter what hood you were from there was always a couuple LA niggas on the squad....and they banged vegas shit....we don't have hoover...83...grape st..ect....every city got 60s and pirus...but the rst all vegas...I'm not saying vegas is extrad out but we were doin what we were raised up on...not coping movies...there was no colors back then....when that movie came out the theatre was already full of crips and bloods.
......GQs....now.....ntDonna st crips

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: THEHOODUP.COM users are SG's rejects

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 22nd, 2012, 7:16 pm

Oh the drama.....

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”