George Bush Cheated again!!!!!!!!!!

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

George Bush Cheated again!!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by sexy365 » November 4th, 2004, 6:33 pm

I live in florida and there was a big thing down here four years ago with the ballots missing. The same thing has happened down here. George bush brothers stays right up the road and is the govenor. he did it again!

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: George Bush Cheated again!!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » November 6th, 2004, 2:05 am

what u expect he the biggest terriost in the world

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 6th, 2004, 2:05 pm

get over it.

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » November 6th, 2004, 2:44 pm

that mutha fucka lie to us and fuck us up the ass so many timez and u say get over it

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 6th, 2004, 3:10 pm

actually this time it doesnt seem like he cheated

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 6th, 2004, 3:29 pm

Why did a voting machine in Republican Gahanna, Ohio report 4,258 votes for George W. Bush when only 638 people cast votes at the New Life Church polling site?

Buried on page A6 of the Columbus Dispatch, the story also reported that the computerized e-voting machine recorded 0 votes in a race between Franklin County Commissioners Arlene Shoemaker and Paula Brooks.

Kerry conceded on Nov. 3 before some troubling election irregularities have surfaced in Ohio. Investigative reporter Greg Palast has pointed out that there are more than 92,000 “spoiled” ballots in Ohio, mostly in Democratic wards that could easily be hand counted, 155,000 uncounted provisional ballots, uncounted overseas military ballots and some uncounted absentee ballots.

Despite the comments of Kerry’s running mate, Senator John Edwards, that every vote should be counted, Kerry’s concession makes that promise unlikely. In Ohio, an estimated 14.6% of the votes are cast on e-voting machines, known for their glitches and susceptibility to hacking and fraudulent manipulation. Just this year, four Ohio counties purchased voting machines from the notoriously partisan Diebold corporation, whose CEO, Columbus resident and Bush fundraiser Wally O’Dell, pledged to help “Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the President.”

Voting rights activists from Citizen’s Alliance for Secure Elections (CASE-OH) have already begun to claim that the voting places with e-voting machines were sites that did not match scientific exit poll data.

Franklin County Board of Elections Director Matt Damschroder told the Dispatch that the voting machine glitches were “why the results on election night are unofficial.”

Damschroder is the former Executive Director of the Franklin County Republican Party, and sources close to the Board of Elections tell the Free Press that Damschroder and Ohio’s Secretary of State Kenneth Blackwell met with President Bush in Columbus on Election Day.

The Dispatch also confirmed a Free Press story, posted on Election Day, involving far fewer voting machines in predominantly black Democratic inner-city voting wards. On page one, under the misleading headline, “Suburbs were busiest even with more machines,” the Dispatch reports that: “As seasoned voters in many of Columbus’ predominantly black neighborhoods waited in long lines Tuesday, they quickly recognized that the crush of new voters wasn’t the sole cause of congestion. There also were fewer voting machines.” In one precinct, the Free Press reported 12 voters leaving due to work or because they were handicapped or elderly.

Prior to Election Day, the Republican Party in Ohio planned to utilize an archaic Ohio election law to place Republican poll challengers in every polling site. The strategy, according to Republican insiders, was to clog the voting lines in predominantly black Democratic wards in urban areas, so voters would turn away in frustration. When that plan came under heavy media scrutiny, federal courts in Ohio ruled against it, and a massive Election Protection Coalition operation was put in place to monitor the polling sites, Republican Central Committee sources say that Damschroder instituted “Plan B.”

One Republican Central Committee member told the Free Press that Damschroder held back up to 2000 machines and dispersed many of the other machines to affluent suburbs in Franklin County.

The Free Press has previously documented massive Republican voter suppression techniques leading up to this year’s election in an article entitled “Twelve Ways Bush is now Stealing the Ohio Vote”: http://freepress.org/departments/display/19/2004/810. The growing election irregularities suggest that John Kerry conceded too soon, and that spoiled ballots, provisional ballot, e-voting glitches and partisan manipulation by Republican election officials deprived the Senator of the victory projected in Zogby and CNN exit polls. The lesson voters in Ohio take away from this election is that every vote doesn’t count and computer glitches count more.

Bob Fitrakis is the Editor of the Free Press, a political science professor, an attorney, and co-author with Harvey Wasserman of George W. Bush vs. the Superpower of Peace. He served as an international observer for the national elections in El Salvador.

http://www.guerrillanews.com/headlines/ ... php?id=140

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2004, 7:56 pm

Bush won by a fuccin landslide, by over 3 million votes. Now if youre that ignorent and nieve and truly believe that 3 million votes were electronicly flawed or miscounted then youre just fuccin arrogant. Just get over it. Democracy spoke. Half of you people don't even know why u hate bush, dont even have a legitement reason. 3 million Votes he won by. Why dont you accept democracy. Majority Rules. find another country that gets 130,000,000 people too the polls. exactly. Thats what i thought. No other country can. So dont be so quick to criticise. Find the true source to youre problems and stop blaiming bush cuz youre dicc shrank. that game is over. Endure 4 more years
of the right way. The Republican way... I bet half you guys didn't even fuccin vote. all up in the post takin shyt on the gov't. If you dont like it chnnge it or get the fucc out. Go to sociolists Canada. Or down to Mexico, but get out of america if you think our gov't is so corrupt. Just leave.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » December 12th, 2004, 4:20 pm

Bush did not cheat. He won because he got all the Christians all over America to vote for him. If you watch the all news channels, they will tell you that about over 80% of Christians voted for Bush.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » December 24th, 2004, 1:34 pm

5 million votes were stolen. Maybe even more. Basically, in Ukraine, they're having a revote today. And the people complained about less vote fraud than the US had.

In the eyes of the world, everyone is starting to see what kind of dirty stinky ass chit goes on in the US. I say put Bush's ass in prison, and let the peeps whose votes he stole deal with his ass.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2004, 3:46 pm

BUSH OVER KERRY ANY DAY ANY WHERE. THIS IS BUSH TOWN. YOU DONT LIKE IT. LEAVE. BUSH RIEGNS. 4 MORE YEARS. SO TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT> BUT IT WILL REMAIN>

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » December 24th, 2004, 3:57 pm

BlaKK wrote:BUSH OVER KERRY ANY DAY ANY WHERE. THIS IS BUSH TOWN. YOU DONT LIKE IT. LEAVE. BUSH RIEGNS. 4 MORE YEARS. SO TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT> BUT IT WILL REMAIN>
Who cares about Corona white boys.

LA County got 11 million p-po's. Bush can suck my fat dik.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » December 24th, 2004, 4:07 pm

BlaKK wrote:BUSH OVER KERRY ANY DAY ANY WHERE. THIS IS BUSH TOWN. YOU DONT LIKE IT. LEAVE. BUSH RIEGNS. 4 MORE YEARS. SO TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT> BUT IT WILL REMAIN>
why the fvck do u got an ID saying "BlaKK" if you are really a white boy?

See, white boys like u need to die. Bottom line.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2004, 4:54 pm

You a dumbass faggot nigga, I am Blakk foo' Trippen Ill smack my dreads across yo faggot face foo' (Full blood Jamiacen You Quack a$$). Dont ever mistake me for some white boy. on the real. I aint from corona, I Live in Riverside, youd get cho monkey a$$ shot up where im from, So claer that shyt up quicc. IM ou this bytch. Foo dont be trippen cuz ur party is defunkt.
This Bush town hommie.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » December 24th, 2004, 4:58 pm

BlaKK wrote:You a dumbass faggot nigga, I am Blakk foo' Trippen Ill smack my dreads across yo faggot face foo' (Full blood Jamiacen You Quack a$$). Dont ever mistake me for some white boy. on the real. I aint from corona, I Live in Riverside, youd get cho monkey a$$ shot up where im from, So claer that shyt up quicc. IM ou this bytch. Foo dont be trippen because ur party is defunkt.
This Bush town hommie.
yea rite. Miss Cleo be more jamaican than u. sucka

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2004, 5:18 pm

Miss cleo aint jamiacan, shes full bload Hateien. Its against Jamaican Neo Rastafarian Beliefs to practice in Psychic acts. We call it Witchcraft.
lente hente curite noctes equae ... "Only A fool Leans up on his own misunderstanding" Do yourself a favor, and shut the fucc up.
Born and raised in the village Trench slums hommie. Niggas like you would be leakin out cho neck where im from. So Chll nigga. Cuz u aint gotta Clue.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2004, 5:27 pm

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2004, 5:29 pm

[img]http://home.wanadoo.nl/mosiah/jamaicaflag.jpg
Muthafuccha, das wassup Cuh. [/img]

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2004, 5:31 pm

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2004, 5:39 pm

Chea Muthafuchha. respect the flag, "Bwai, ya done know seh mi deya gwaan easy."

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » December 24th, 2004, 6:57 pm

Man, no black guy likes Bush like you do. You be trippan. Get yoself up to Oakland, and learn how real Rastafarians do it, faker. Or u some sellout tryna kiss the white man's ass by likin Bush so much.

DId Bush give hella money to Jamaica or something? You trippan

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2004, 7:17 pm

Actually he did fuccha. 19 million to help the oppressed. How can you be a fake rastafarian, damn hommie, yous a joke. dont even reply, cuz you a fool dogg.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » December 24th, 2004, 8:02 pm

BlaKK wrote:Actually he did fuccha. 19 million to help the oppressed. How can you be a fake rastafarian, damn hommie, yous a joke. dont even reply, because you a fool dogg.
ay, then if he gave 19 million to Jamaica, then I understand why u like him.

But u know what, then only if a Jamaican likes Kerry, then u should say something. But if other non Jamaicans hate Bush, you ain't got no business in that shiet. Ur people got paid, not us, foo.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

no theoretical chance

Unread post by Mraka » December 25th, 2004, 1:57 pm

I think there is now way for those tactics Bush uses for other countrys to imitate:
A brother is Governour and your wife the election leader in the same state scandals happened during the vote.
A vote must be recorded.A voting machine that goes TILT and has no vote recorded ,is no voting machine,otherwise it had a record of the pols.
And if kerry resins before counting to end ,than it is shmonky because both were in the BOnes at Yale: