Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In Head

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by Sentenza » January 31st, 2005, 5:18 pm

Well then you have achieved something most people will never get.
But when it comes to war, this saying comes to my mind :" One human is smart, but a bunch of humans together are stupid."
People are mostly fighting over stupid things which they could solve if theyd be honourable grown up men. But they arent. Most of the politicians are stupid and greedy(<--- look at G.Bush for example)
Well to come back to the original topic....
You cant blame the soldiers for doing the shit they do, cause they are just like ants doing their job....and thats to kill.....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by BlaKK » January 31st, 2005, 5:48 pm

Exactly

Anonymous20

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 26th, 2005, 2:41 am

BlaKK wrote:The shooting was Justified. He faked his death. Thats against the Geneva Convention. The Marine was in the Right 100%. It's crazy how the ACLU is tryin to degrade thier own countrys military. Its just sick. Always give our troops the benfit of the doubt. Regardless.
These guys in the mosque, where shooting at the Marines from that position earlier. That was a reasonable hit, the guy never surrendered. That's the nature of the beast, war, its ugly.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by Common Sense » February 26th, 2005, 10:54 am

The government just finished it's investigation on the matter this month, it was reported that not enough evidence was provided that the marine had committed wrongdoings, so the charges were dropped.

User avatar
kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: January 16th, 2005, 12:32 am

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by kodiak » February 28th, 2005, 3:20 pm

AWSOME! I hope that the marine is ok mentally after going through a war and then having his country try and turn on him.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by Mraka » March 7th, 2005, 3:50 am

alonso wrote:
BlaKK wrote:The shooting was Justified. He faked his death. Thats against the Geneva Convention. The Marine was in the Right 100%. It's crazy how the ACLU is tryin to degrade thier own countrys military. Its just sick. Always give our troops the benfit of the doubt. Regardless.
These guys in the mosque, where shooting at the Marines from that position earlier. That was a reasonable hit, the guy never surrendered. That's the nature of the beast, war, its ugly.
Those guys were injured before by US troops and left in the place without arms:Those troop went in to check health and take´em in custody.

User avatar
Kearney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: March 27th, 2005, 6:29 am
Location: Central Europe

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by Kearney » March 27th, 2005, 6:12 pm

BlaKK wrote:The shooting was Justified. He faked his death. Thats against the Geneva Convention. The Marine was in the Right 100%. It's crazy how the ACLU is tryin to degrade thier own countrys military. Its just sick. Always give our troops the benfit of the doubt. Regardless.
Well if you want to handle it from another direction:

The invasion is illegal because it was against international law. It is not conform with the UN-charta. The US does not respect the Geneva convention in their warfare (bombing cities with weapons of mass destruction -> white phosphor grenades -> flesh is melting) and they do not respect afghan warriors to be prisoners of war and so on and so on...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by BlaKK » March 27th, 2005, 6:39 pm

Ya see what I mean Kearney, Your a democrat arent you? Yeah you are. Just admit that you are a democrat, then we will begen the Conversation where I will Prove you WRONG..

User avatar
Kearney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: March 27th, 2005, 6:29 am
Location: Central Europe

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by Kearney » March 27th, 2005, 7:00 pm

I am not even a citizien of the us, so how should i be a democrat? I am not into politics, thats evil.

The US itself cannot be called democracy, you have a two party system, how ridiculous is that?

Edit: You are republican AND a rasta... oh man, thats ridiculous...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by BlaKK » March 27th, 2005, 7:28 pm

No, You are Rediculous. Yes I am Rasta, Yes I am republican.
Democrats are as close as you can get to the Seldom Dark Kingdom of Babel.

You Obviously Dont know Your History, Yet alone My Culture. Or what Its about or what im About. You see Im out here Keeping the culture, and perserving the Progression of society, exaclty what the Democratic agenda is all about. ANY Rasta who Claims to be a democrat is no Rasta at all, Not to the King of Kings, Lion of Judea, Dubby Counqerer, HIS IMPEARAL MAJESTY of the most high Powers. They are False Dreadies and Blesphamers, Who will Never ascend the thrown, They have been Deceived and led unto Babylon. But I say again. Kearney, You do not Know me, or what I stand for. I say unto Thou, Do not Judge Amongst me Brethren. But I dont want to School Ya, about something you will NEVER know about.

"Yes you have got the wrong interpretation, Mixed up with vain imagination" - His Impearal Majesty (H.I.M.)

User avatar
Kearney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: March 27th, 2005, 6:29 am
Location: Central Europe

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by Kearney » March 28th, 2005, 4:48 am

BlaKK wrote:No, You are Rediculous. Yes I am Rasta, Yes I am republican.
Democrats are as close as you can get to the Seldom Dark Kingdom of Babel.

You Obviously Dont know Your History, Yet alone My Culture. Or what Its about or what im About. You see Im out here Keeping the culture, and perserving the Progression of society, exaclty what the Democratic agenda is all about. ANY Rasta who Claims to be a democrat is no Rasta at all, Not to the King of Kings, Lion of Judea, Dubby Counqerer, HIS IMPEARAL MAJESTY of the most high Powers. They are False Dreadies and Blesphamers, Who will Never ascend the thrown, They have been Deceived and led unto Babylon. But I say again. Kearney, You do not Know me, or what I stand for. I say unto Thou, Do not Judge Amongst me Brethren. But I dont want to School Ya, about something you will NEVER know about.

"Yes you have got the wrong interpretation, Mixed up with vain imagination" - His Impearal Majesty (H.I.M.)
Ah okay, and our fellow republican George W. Bush is the next incarnation of Haille Selassie? Aight?

You are no true rasta, as you list catfish as your favorite food - a real rasta should live ital, aight?

Maybe we should leave it that way, i think you´re not real at all.

And if there is something you could tech me, do so: "each one, teach one" KRS-1, but i don´t think you have anything interesting to say.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by BlaKK » March 28th, 2005, 11:20 am

No, Like I said, I dont wanna School ya on some things youll Never know about. So im the fake Rasta huh? You Clown. You speak of the reincarnation of King Sailasee huh? Do not mock H.I.M. Lived by the thrown, Died by the Thrown. Verily, Verily, Id rather die than be a Plastic Dreadie. And I have nothingmore to type. Words are for chumps. So im out.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by BlaKK » March 28th, 2005, 11:37 am

O' I just know Found out that you are European. That Explains it all. I throw Down My cards for this thread.

User avatar
Kearney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: March 27th, 2005, 6:29 am
Location: Central Europe

Re: Marine Shoots Wounded Unarmed Insurgent Point Blank In H

Unread post by Kearney » March 29th, 2005, 4:42 am

BlaKK wrote:O' I just know Found out that you are European. That Explains it all. I throw Down My cards for this thread.
Uh, gimme more nationalism...

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”