How to beat Donald Trump during Repubilcan nomination

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

How to beat Donald Trump during Repubilcan nomination

Unread post by alexalonso » March 2nd, 2016, 11:49 am

You cant have the republican vote split between Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson and Casich. Theses 4 guys will guarentee a Trump win, because he is winning by a small margin, that is the primary was between Trump v. Cruz or Trump v. Rubio, Trump would loose the delegate count.
Attachments
delegate-count-030116.jpg
delegate-count-030116.jpg (186.38 KiB) Viewed 7029 times

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Re: How to beat Donald Trump

Unread post by playermadecholo » March 19th, 2016, 7:02 pm

LIKE IT OR NOT, TRUMP'S GONNA WIN.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 29th, 2016, 1:58 am

playermadecholo wrote:LIKE IT OR NOT, TRUMP'S GONNA WIN.
if you do the delegate math, I dont think he get more than the 1200 plus delegates required to win the nomination, so I am not so sure you are correct.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » March 29th, 2016, 3:28 am

I at first was of the mindset that the other guys were virtually guaranteeing a trump victory. They are taking delegates away from each other. The way I understand it now is if he does not get the minimum amount of delegates they will have an open convention and choose a nominee. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Trump obviously has the popular vote. This could split the party in two if the go against the wishes of the people. On the other hand Hillary and Bernie are Abortionist, gay marriage facilitators gun grabbers and ignorant of the danger the Muslim world presents to us. If you vote for them you are saying yes to Sodom and Gomorrah and the 7 deadly sins. Satan waves his promise of free stuff in front of people and they forget about morality and freedom. Honestly, I have never in my life felt so uneasy about the direction our country is headed. Trump is a loudmouthed immoral businessman. We are probably headed for war if he gets elected! Either way we are doomed! I can't believe these candidates are the best America has to offer! Lol!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 2nd, 2016, 12:42 am

playermadecholo wrote:LIKE IT OR NOT, TRUMP'S GONNA WIN.
Its mathematically impossible for Trump to win the 1,237 delegates required to win the nomination, and he would have to win an open convention to get the nomination.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 2nd, 2016, 12:45 am

silentwssj wrote:I at first was of the mindset that the other guys were virtually guaranteeing a trump victory. They are taking delegates away from each other. The way I understand it now is if he does not get the minimum amount of delegates they will have an open convention and choose a nominee. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Trump obviously has the popular vote. This could split the party in two if the go against the wishes of the people. On the other hand Hillary and Bernie are Abortionist, gay marriage facilitators gun grabbers and ignorant of the danger the Muslim world presents to us. If you vote for them you are saying yes to Sodom and Gomorrah and the 7 deadly sins. Satan waves his promise of free stuff in front of people and they forget about morality and freedom. Honestly, I have never in my life felt so uneasy about the direction our country is headed. Trump is a loudmouthed immoral businessman. We are probably headed for war if he gets elected! Either way we are doomed! I can't believe these candidates are the best America has to offer! Lol!
the wishes of the people are in the minority, less than 50 percent, so there is no obligation for them to select Trump because they will all have a minority.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: How to beat Donald Trump during Repubilcan nomination

Unread post by alexalonso » April 5th, 2016, 8:33 pm

Trump lost huge in Wisconsin to Cruz Tuesday night.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: How to beat Donald Trump during Repubilcan nomination

Unread post by alexalonso » August 3rd, 2016, 5:54 pm

Marizex wrote:I like Donald Trump and I also have two friends who like him as well.
cool, but i think mot of American sees him as a cancer. Also if Cruz didnt quit, their convention would have been chaos. They made Cruz quit.