ufo conspiracy finally revealed?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

ufo conspiracy finally revealed?

Unread post by Invincible » December 15th, 2004, 2:55 am

Anonymous20

Re: ufo conspiracy finally revealed?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 15th, 2004, 8:57 am

real interesting, thanks!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 15th, 2004, 9:10 am

Where is EL CHUPACABRAS from?

D33Q
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D33Q » December 15th, 2004, 9:18 am

i wonder if any of the witness or the scientist are still alive?

interestin....

JONES
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JONES » December 15th, 2004, 11:46 am

GOOD POST.I FOUND IT USEFULL AND EDUCATING(SPELLED)I NEVER KNEW MUCH(OR CARED)ABOUT UFO

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » December 15th, 2004, 8:16 pm

lonewolf wrote:Where is EL CHUPACABRAS from?
I remember the Hispanic kids told me stories about a chupacabra eating peoples lambs in Mexico..

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 15th, 2004, 9:27 pm

Chris. wrote:
I remember the Hispanic kids told me stories about a chupacabra eating peoples lambs in Mexico..
AND NOT PAYING FOR THEM EITHER, lol

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » December 16th, 2004, 12:29 am

For real..I was like damn wtf is a chupacabra...and also shit about elfs kidnapping kids

NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NaTaS » February 19th, 2005, 2:09 am

Thanx, that shit was cool.Im suprised that their was never anything on the descovery channel or something about that .

T~

Unread post by T~ » February 19th, 2005, 12:13 pm

thats crazy

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 22nd, 2005, 12:01 am

thers gona be a special about ufos on channel 4 on thursday its gona be 2 hours its gona be some scary sh-t ( or just some surprising stuff)

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » April 15th, 2005, 10:11 pm

project disclosure????

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 27th, 2005, 2:43 am

radio interview link with Dr Greer earlier this year:
(April 2005 interview)
http://www.charlesgoyette.com/archive/m ... les-03.mp3

(February 2005 interview)
http://www.charlesgoyette.com/archive/m ... les-03.mp3
http://www.charlesgoyette.com/archive/m ... les-04.mp3

this radio interview will explain it all to you in a rational, easily-understood way. It could well be the most shocking 40 minutes you'll ever listen to in your life.

The intriguing thing aboutthe hydrogen car story of Lazar, is not just "oooh looky, this mad inventor has invented a hydrogen car conversion system, how quaint". (Due to his background) This guy holds the secret to the future of our planet, one that the powers that be are trying to protect - a 6-7 trillion dollar industry that could quickly vanish and change our lives for the better, but will spell doom for all industries involved with fossil fuels. Oil, gas, coal...everything. They will do everything they can to protect that, even if it means destroying the planet and hiding the truth from us. Imagine a world where suddenly we don't need oil, gas, coal. The costs of running an industry...transportation, production.....suddenly those costs are minute. Running a car would cost basically nothing to run - you make your own hydrogen fuel. Economies like China would change for the better. This is the biggest secret and coverup of them all - it's bigger than some UFO landing. It's all about control of the world's economic resources for profit. Please, any reader of this thread, if you don't wish to download the 222mb movie, give this 9mb mp3 radio interview a chance, with an open mind...it could change the way you think about the world forever. Everything fits.

These accounts, if indeed true, would totally reveal more about where we came from...address questions regarding religion. One witness (during the questioning) went into detail regarding the lifeforms themselves whom were found aboard the crashed UFOs. Most of them were bipedal, and humanoid...but mentioned a staggering 54 different types of species encountered. If he's not bull&@$%ting, this could mean that maybe there is a God in the universe, creating lifeforms in his own image, and that image is humanoid (or maybe science could one day explain it). These events (if true) may a logical explanation for life, the universe, everything. This is huge! I don't know why this information is just circulating around the 'conspiracy theory' / Area51 Roswell X Files circuit...if this is not an elaborate hoax, then they shouldn't be mucking around....everyone should know!

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 13th, 2005, 9:05 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Chris. wrote:
AND NOT PAYING FOR THEM EITHER, lol
a kid in a mental home i had a breif stay in always talked about the chupacabra in his sleep....

Scriptz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scriptz » July 14th, 2005, 6:52 pm

good post itz about tyme somebody wantz to come out and bring the truth

Scriptz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scriptz » July 14th, 2005, 7:37 pm

all because they can shut down our missle systems makes them non hostile and another they talk about numerous ufo crashses what cause it to crash????

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » September 1st, 2005, 10:46 pm

i believe in extra terrestrial life i think that is were we orginated from was from other species of human from other planets from different star systems even if we dont have information to prove if there here for good or bad one thing we do know is that if they can travel hundreds of thousands of light years away to come here why wouldnt they of already destroyed us from i dont think theyre here to hurt us or our planet but more to help evolutionize all the things we are doing.(an article i read the creature known as the chupacabra comes from a planet in the andromedan star system the article stated that aliens had been running an experiment dealing with blood) there are messages in the bible that state about aliens such as the son of elohim who were described as giants with blue eyes and blonde hair one example would be david vs. goliath ancient civilizations such as Lumeria (Mu) and Atlantis were thought of to be created and inhabited by aliens. Most people probably would never except other forms of life then the ones this planet because this planet is based on closed minded opinions.