Styles that you hate

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Styles that you hate

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » December 31st, 2004, 7:10 pm

there might be some in l.a high cuz that school aint really in the ghetto thats probly where u went, i aint seen none at crenshaw high i dont see no white boys at crenshaw high, and there definatly were none at Jordan high

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » December 31st, 2004, 7:12 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:there might be some in l.a high because that school aint really in the ghetto thats probly where u went, i aint seen none at crenshaw high i dont see no white boys at crenshaw high, and there definatly were none at Jordan high
My brother went to Crenshaw and I was there with him for awhile because I use to know people who were there...its like every other school in La, as hood as it is, there are always gothics and weirdos walkin around. Every school, which school did you go to?

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » December 31st, 2004, 7:17 pm

jordan, didnt c any

Anonymous20

!!

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 31st, 2004, 7:57 pm

Cant stand white boys tryin 2 dress up like black rappers an what not....that shits just pathetic, like i mean, you can dress gangsta if you like, but dont start rockin fake platinum chains down 2 yur balls and wearin 50.000 rings on yor fingers, and most of all: DONT try 2 braid yur blond ass hair into corn rows an shit that just makes me wanna crack a guys head open when i see that shit..

oh yah and ofcourse that fuckin racist stuff....racist around my place always wear Lonsdale clothes, even tho lonsdale is a boxing brand invented by a BLACK person way back when! WTF??!! ow well whatever fuck racist shit an fucc wankstas who try2 act uhhh...gangsta

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » December 31st, 2004, 10:18 pm

PINK Cloth
Tight Pants
Button up shirts

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 1st, 2005, 12:47 am

Purple Dinosaur wrote:jordan, didnt c any
Because you didnt go there

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 1st, 2005, 2:59 am

shut yo gothic vampire wanabe ass up and go bite into another dic , we know thats wut u did to yo teachers at l.a high in yo whiteboy goth gang

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 1st, 2005, 3:20 am

Nigga I fucced with bitches and other shit, I wasnt attendin school Barney

Nigga who you foolin, we still know you live in Vallejo

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 1st, 2005, 2:08 pm

Barney you hoe ass ni99er your just pissed cause god didn't bless you with the pure aryan blood and skin
ill cut yer sweet little brown nipples off and feed them to my neighbor hood koons
take yo pink suit wearin ass back to seaseme street and get fucked my big bird, oscar dela grouch make sure to sweep my side walks from all the grass clippings when your done.

TACO TACO TACO

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » January 1st, 2005, 2:24 pm

agarcia8882000 wrote:a lot of hispanic kids dress in hip-hop clothing and i like to rock khakis mostly I had a button up shirt a nd tucked it in kids were saying "why do u tuck in your shirt" I said cause I'm not embarassed to show that i'm mexican WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOODD OLD DAYS WHEN ROCKING KHAKIS WAS COOL" I JUST DON'T THINK IT'S COOL FOR KIDS TO BE DRESSING UP LIKE BLACKS.
simon samez here i love to sport khackis and tuck in my shirt
stupid foolz alwayz come up and ask me the same shit
why do u tuck your shirt in you trying to start a new style
i just feel like slapping those pendejos

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » January 1st, 2005, 2:26 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:Barney you hoe ass ni99er your just pissed cause god didn't bless you with the pure aryan blood and skin
ill cut yer sweet little brown nipples off and feed them to my neighbor hood koons
take yo pink suit wearin ass back to seaseme street and get #%@& my big bird, oscar dela grouch make sure to sweep my side walks from all the grass clippings when your done.

TACO TACO TACO
why are u even on here u faggot ass white boy get the fuck outta here u wanna be peacie of shit

agarcia8882000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by agarcia8882000 » January 1st, 2005, 3:16 pm

fuck whiteboy that guy is some wannabe aryan brotherhood motherf**ker let me tell u this god never favored whites!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 1st, 2005, 4:50 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:Barney you hoe ass ni99er your just pissed cause god didn't bless you with the pure aryan blood and skin
take yo pink suit wearin ass back to seaseme street and get #%@& my big bird, oscar dela grouch make sure to sweep my side walks from all the grass clippings when your done.

TACO TACO TACO
Whiteboy is a confused motherf*cker. Here he's puttin on this whole Aryan nazi skinhead show, but in this other thread in the clothing and apparel section, he says....

"""yeah so the other day i was out on the block waiting for the bus with one of my boys and we were dressed in the typical thug apearal, wool watch caps with the bill cocked off at some bug eyed angle, blue shoes blue jackets and pants, some bling, and just generally looking like a criminal,,, ya know. any way the cops stopped us and really started to fu-- with us telling me that they wanted my picture and finger prints asking about tattoos and all that bull shit,,, nothing came.
a few days later i put on a wool sweater dress shoes a pendelton full length coat and went to the same exact places that i went before and didn't get a second look from any one, and i actually got some sort of respect that seemed to replace fear,
i mean for me it was surreal,
any one else have any similar experiances"""

some "bling"? "thug apparel"? "you had your bill cocked off at an angle"?

Make up your mind brother. Sounds to me like you hate yourself. LMFAO

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 1st, 2005, 6:23 pm

eyo what do mexican gangs dress like nowadays?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 1st, 2005, 6:39 pm

^^ That reminds me... I've seen alot of hispanics with this style. What do all of you think of the longsleeved flannel looking button up shirts buttoned at the neck but open all the way down? You know what im talkin about? Ive seen a hell of alot of hispanics doin that for a while.
I think it looks pretty cool.

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Soldier » January 1st, 2005, 11:22 pm

It's old school cholo style. It's been around since zuit suits man. It's a cali thing.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 2nd, 2005, 1:02 am

yea ive seen it for a while, but damn... thats been around since the zuit suit era? i didnt know it was that old. it looks cool though.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 2nd, 2005, 2:32 am

i hate the way my life has turned out.
but i don't hate you cause of the color of your skin..... i hate the way disect the things that other people say with no bias on the issue,,,
cuzzinz you ain't never met this WhiteBoy... cuz, i was raised around real blacks from real africa where the ghetto might kill you just for living... my white father was is a missionary and spent time in some very shitty parts of the world, trying to make a difference, when i die i want to leave my stamp on the world im just carving it now. whats your stamp looking like?
you gonna hold enough of a grude to fuck up every white kid with a velour outfit? cause all of them just might be... just another fake shady.
i hang out with blacks, and mexicans, and i show my loyalty where it belongs.. and it sure as hell don't belong to any of you muffakkas. Fuh-Sho
lets burn and bag this whiteboy cause hes in gang territory...
flame away, i got enough self asteem from the things i have accomplished in my life that i don't need to seek out people and run them down for my own well being.
i just get on here and cut loose...
don't get mad,, cause i don't,, call me a fake ass wanna be... i still don't give 2 shits, you have no idea what i am like.
hate me cause im white and so was the cop, the states attorney, the judge, bailiff, and all the rest of the correctional officers, that locked you up or some one you know and that has had a lasting effect on the way you see white people. i had a dude strait out of statesville telling me i was a cop...cause im white.
you exploit my weakness in a predomanantly minority world, and i will exploit your weakness in anger and hatred for the world cause of the cercumstances that you are in.
you can use my whiteness against me all you feel but i am proud of what i am and so should you! so its ok when blacks are in a gan and mexicans can gang bang but when a white guy living life in shady acres is a fake ass or a racist or he is just a wanna be??? get over it,,, it makes me think that those of you who are super aggressive on this hate issue are just compensating for the lack of reality in their own life,
don't take this shit too seriously. cause nobody else does.

im done.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 2nd, 2005, 6:05 am

man are u for real?? isee what ur sayin' and i agree with some of it.. but recently u were a racist talking bout "ni99ers", tacos etc.

wtf

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 2nd, 2005, 10:46 am

WhiteBoy wrote:i hate the way my life has turned out.
but i don't hate you cause of the color of your skin..... i hate the way disect the things that other people say with no bias on the issue,,,
cuzzinz you ain't never met this WhiteBoy... because, i was raised around real blacks from real africa where the ghetto might kill you just for living... my white father was is a missionary and spent time in some very _____ parts of the world, trying to make a difference, when i die i want to leave my stamp on the world im just carving it now. whats your stamp looking like?
you gonna hold enough of a grude to fu-- up every white kid with a velour outfit? cause all of them just might be... just another fake shady.
i hang out with blacks, and mexicans, and i show my loyalty where it belongs.. and it sure as hell don't belong to any of you muffakkas. Fuh-Sho
lets burn and bag this whiteboy cause hes in gang territory...
flame away, i got enough self asteem from the things i have accomplished in my life that i don't need to seek out people and run them down for my own well being.
i just get on here and cut loose...
don't get mad,, cause i don't,, call me a fake ass wanna be... i still don't give 2 shits, you have no idea what i am like.
hate me cause im white and so was the cop, the states attorney, the judge, bailiff, and all the rest of the correctional officers, that locked you up or some one you know and that has had a lasting effect on the way you see white people. i had a dude strait out of statesville telling me i was a cop...cause im white.
you exploit my weakness in a predomanantly minority world, and i will exploit your weakness in anger and hatred for the world cause of the cercumstances that you are in.
you can use my whiteness against me all you feel but i am proud of what i am and so should you! so its ok when blacks are in a gan and mexicans can gang bang but when a white guy living life in shady acres is a fake ass or a racist or he is just a wanna be??? get over it,,, it makes me think that those of you who are super aggressive on this hate issue are just compensating for the lack of reality in their own life,
don't take this shit too seriously. cause nobody else does.

im done.
Rambling. You sound like my drunken uncle. All 4 of em. lol.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » January 2nd, 2005, 11:03 am

lol

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 2nd, 2005, 11:46 am

lmao

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 2nd, 2005, 10:07 pm

yep.

i am for real... the reason i got all racist cause dudes like papi chulo and these other scum bags got all over me cause my name is white boy,
the only thing that seperates those of us that are in this game for real is the color of our skin or location and our experiances. if you really do live the G life then you know that there is better things out therefor you... i was over at my friends house,,, constant screaming kids, minimal food, no furnature, not a whole lot of any thing, and people are faking this stuff? well if you want some real
G shit in your life,,, sell all your possessions, donate your money to charity and move some where where you know nobody, and begin a new life.. that will put being a 'gangsta' into perspective. i can't explain it to those of you who don't know this or havn't experianced the REAL stuff this world has to offer,,, being a gangster will some day bring this real stuff into your life,, i hope that if you don't have it that you never will.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 2nd, 2005, 10:25 pm

Ive talked to Papi Chulo plenty times, and Im Irish. You dont get any whiter than that. Maybe the problem is that your hard headed.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 2nd, 2005, 10:29 pm

Sweet little brown nipples, huh? .......Im startin to wonder about you, brother.................

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » January 3rd, 2005, 8:20 am

anything RED

niggas in pink

patches on clothes...thats shit is just stupid....

those GODDAMN ESKIMO BOOTS CHICCS ARE WEARING!!!!

I hate that shit!!!

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 4th, 2005, 4:51 pm

yeah those UGG boots,, i saw this dude wearing them and i just broke out laughing

agarcia8882000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by agarcia8882000 » January 4th, 2005, 6:00 pm

a lot of pople hate eskimo boots and with shoe pavillion selling them (thanks to them) you see a lot of people weraring them.

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » January 4th, 2005, 6:52 pm

FLUID wrote:
Air Force Ones ain't expensive. Why you think everybody wear em'? You sound like you don't like em' cause black people wear em'.

No i dont like them because black people wear them i just dont like them. i ain't racist

paperinacup
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by paperinacup » January 5th, 2005, 2:42 am

Shadow(909) wrote:
FLUID wrote:
Air Force Ones ain't expensive. Why you think everybody wear em'? You sound like you don't like em' cause black people wear em'.

No i dont like them because black people wear them i just dont like them. i ain't racist
Air Force Ones have become a fad that is really getting old fast. People that do things like that make it for the REAL people trying to keep their style classic. You start to blend in with everyone else when initially youwanted to stand out.

Also I can't stand those White Tees.

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » January 5th, 2005, 1:20 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:yeah those UGG boots,, i saw this dude wearing them and i just broke out laughing
a dude for real??? shoulda hit his ass with a roc!

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » January 8th, 2005, 3:40 pm

paperinacup wrote:
Shadow(909) wrote:
FLUID wrote:

Air Force Ones have become a fad that is really getting old fast. People that do things like that make it for the REAL people trying to keep their style classic. You start to blend in with everyone else when initially youwanted to stand out.

Also I can't stand those White Tees.
white tees en air forces will never die....well atleast outhere. HAHA! if enybody lives in a area besides in a ghetto mos likely ill die becuz deyll uzally jes follow a style of a fuccin stupid ass rapper en when that song or rapper ges played out, so duz the style