Asia quake's tsunamis kill nearly 100,000

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
D33Q
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Asia quake's tsunamis kill nearly 100,000

Unread post by D33Q » December 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm

naw lets be honest, an earthqueack in middle of ocean? from wah i kno, that aint neva happened man....

as soon i heard that news, i thought some stuff fired by these NWO fools to start their murder on reducin our world population

wat does every1 think? and dont come all up bein dissin a nigga...everybody got opionion and yll gotta respect it
Last edited by D33Q on December 30th, 2004, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wordy

Unread post by Wordy » December 26th, 2004, 10:05 pm

well as far as i know earthquakes happen everywhere. And tidal waves are often caused by earthquakes. might do a "nigga"some good to read a book now and then to actually get some facts up instead of believeing natural phenom's are a conspiracy.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 27th, 2004, 1:20 am

almost all tidal waves, tsunamis, etc were caused by an earthquake or volcanic eruption in the ocean...so yes, it is possible. how you think hawaii formed?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » December 27th, 2004, 1:52 am

Earth quakes allways happen in the ocean...As a matter of fact there are more Earthquakes at sea then on land...Earth quakes dont have nothing to do with the earths surfice...There are tuetonic plates across the world...Most of them in the ocean...Thats were most of the sisemic activity happens...

this was no conspiracy...This was just another catastrophic event that has been happening since the world was created....

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 27th, 2004, 9:33 am

The 8.9 on the rictor scale is what set a lot of people off. This is the 5th largest earthquake recorded in mankinds history. not since 1831 has there been anything like this proportion. Not since 1940 has there even been something beyond 7.5 on the rictor scale??

Who knows but, with all this shit going on in the world seems like the end is near?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 27th, 2004, 11:17 pm

hey bgcasper, i just remembered, are you still in thailand n if so can u tell us how its going down??

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Asia quake's tsunamis kill nearly 11,800

Unread post by BlaKK » December 29th, 2004, 4:44 pm

kills 11,000 nop, try 100,000. sooo sad.

D33Q
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asia quake's tsunamis kill nearly 11,800

Unread post by D33Q » December 29th, 2004, 6:00 pm

BlaKK wrote:kills 11,000 nop, try 100,000. sooo sad.
gon be more than that...i said 11,000 cause i posted next day it happened

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asia quake's tsunamis kill nearly 100,000

Unread post by Mraka » January 7th, 2005, 5:32 pm

Last edited by Mraka on January 8th, 2005, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » January 7th, 2005, 7:25 pm

ya i had seen footage of how it looked the way the water was it look hot but then when you think about how many people died it was fucked up. IF you look at satelite pics of the towns before the tsunami and after. Some of the pics look like they were islands when it hit one pic the water covered everything that part of the country was now part of the ocean

kiwibro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kiwibro » January 7th, 2005, 10:35 pm

That country Maldives which was only 2 metres above the sea got hit by the Tsunamis. After the tsunamishit the country is basically gone

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 13th, 2005, 3:19 pm

This was no conspiracy, natural disaster have been happening all throughtout mankind, we live in the information age, everything is reported. Only a fool lean upon his own misunderstanig. This was no conspiracy. Earth is a big organism, things will rock, move, sway. It just happens.

kenni
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kenni » January 15th, 2005, 11:33 am

didn't something "break" at the water, then the water went forth and back a couple of times untill it became so strong and something happend after.. that's what my teacher said, lol..

THROWBACK

Unread post by THROWBACK » January 18th, 2005, 11:22 pm

"naw lets be honest, an earthqueack in middle of ocean? from wah i kno, that aint neva happened man....

as soon i heard that news, i thought some stuff fired by these NWO fools to start their murder on reducin our world population "

THIS IS CLASSIC....any youngsters that view this thread - this is a perfect example of WHY you should stay in school!

D33Q
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D33Q » January 19th, 2005, 10:51 am

THROWBACK wrote:"naw lets be honest, an earthqueack in middle of ocean? from wah i kno, that aint neva happened man....

as soon i heard that news, i thought some stuff fired by these NWO fools to start their murder on reducin our world population "

THIS IS CLASSIC....any youngsters that view this thread - this is a perfect example of WHY you should stay in school!
before i get a back on my views, throwback, go and suck a dick

now back to gettin some kinda of back-up to my views..this is a article from a egyptian newspaper:

The earthquake that struck the Indian Ocean on December 26, triggering a series of huge waves called tsunami, "was possibly" caused by an Indian nuclear experiment in which "Israeli and American nuclear experts participated," an Egyptian weekly magazine reported Thursday.

According to Al-Osboa', India, in its heated nuclear race with Pakistan, has lately received sophisticated nuclear know-how from the United States and Israel, both of which "showed readiness to cooperate with India in experiments to exterminate humankind."

Since 1992, the magazine argued, leading geological centers in Britain, Turkey and other countries, warned of the need "not to hold nuclear experiments in the region of the Indian Ocean known as 'the Fire Belt,' in which the epicenter of the earthquake lies.

Geologists labeled that region 'The Fire Belt' for being "a dangerous terrain that can move at anytime, without human intervention," Al-Osboa' wrote.

Despite warnings not to carry out nuclear experiments in and around the 'Fire Belt', "Israel and India continue to conduct nuclear tests in the Indian Ocean, and the United States has recently decided to carry out similar tests in the Australian deserts, which is included in the 'Fire Belt', the Egyptian weekly magazine wrote.
"Last year only, Arab and Islamic states have asked the United States to stop its nuclear activities in that region, and to urge Israel and India to follow suite," Al-Osboa' reported.

Although Al-Osboa' does not rule out the possibility that the tsunami could have been caused by a natural earthquake it speculates however that, "while it has not been proved yet, there has been a joint Israeli-Indian secret nuclear experiment [conducted on December 26] that caused the earthquake."

The Egyptian weekly magazine concludes in its report that "the exchange of nuclear experts between Israel and India, and US pressure on Pakistan which is exerted by supplying India with state-of-the-art nuclear technology and preventing Islamabad from cooperating with Asian and Islamic states in the nuclear field, pose a big question mark on the causes behind the violent Asian earthquake."

Incitement against Israel and Jews in Egyptian media is usually limited to the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict yet exceptions are known to occur.

In August 2002, the Paris Supreme Court summoned Ibrahim Naafi', editor of the Egyptian daily Al-Ahram, for having authorized the publication of a controversial article entitled 'Jewish matza is made from Arab blood' in the October 28, 2000 edition of the paper.

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 19th, 2005, 8:05 pm

R3AP3R wrote:naw lets be honest, an earthqueack in middle of ocean? from wah i kno, that aint neva happened man....

as soon i heard that news, i thought some stuff fired by these NWO fools to start their murder on reducin our world population

wat does every1 think? and dont come all up bein dissin a nigga...everybody got opionion and yll gotta respect it
I think you are one of them stupid ass niggas, what are you the taliban nigga?

LOONEY TOON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LOONEY TOON » January 19th, 2005, 10:35 pm

R3AP3R wrote:naw lets be honest, an earthqueack in middle of ocean? from wah i kno, that aint neva happened man....

I can respect your opion,but come on dude,do a internet search on world's natural happenings.but like i said we all have or own thoughts

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 20th, 2005, 9:27 am

newest number I got counts 226.000 death from Tsunami.

Me too I think ,must come here to conspiracy section .Other topics are doubled.Can happen,but I hope he knows it know.

THROWBACK

Unread post by THROWBACK » January 20th, 2005, 11:38 am

Good One RAPER!

I'm one who believes in expressing opinions in any given forum but really there's a fine line about giving an opinion and ANOUNCING TO EVERYBODY HERE THAT YOU DROPPED OUT OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL EARLY. Cmon man Tsunamis? You never heard of it? thats like one of the first things we learned in the 4th or 5th grade man You should've stayed in school rather than brew your own batches of MOONSHINE or whatever the hell yall do down there.Either way aint no conspiracies involved when it comes to mother nature.What themudslides we be having here n CALI are they somehow related to the the US not finding Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq? Are the tornadoes/twisters on your side of town is are the CIA to be blamed for those? There is stupid opinions and then there's ignorant opinions but YOU you took it to another level.Pick your poison.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 5th, 2007, 9:51 pm

[quote="D33Q"]naw lets be honest, an earthqueack in middle of ocean? from wah i kno, that aint neva happened man....

wat does every1 think? and dont come all up bein dissin a nigga...everybody got opionion and yll gotta respect it[/quote]

just because you never heard of it doesnt mean it dont happen....tsunami's been going on before humans was on the earth...they are normal & wont stop happening now that humans is on the planet

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 6th, 2007, 9:06 am

plate tectonics, no conspiracy here

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”