Bay Area Tells Bush Not To Mess With California

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Bay Area Tells Bush Not To Mess With California

Unread post by never die inside » January 11th, 2005, 1:14 am

Damm, they're mad cus Bush f-cked over California so many times.

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Bay Area Tells Bush Not To Mess With California

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » January 11th, 2005, 11:49 pm

why what do u mean what happened ?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » January 18th, 2005, 8:45 pm

PAPI CHULO wrote:why what do u mean what happened ?
This company makes fake election equipment that they can program and shiet.

http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0 ... %2C00.html

They got caught so they had to pay $3 Million to Oakland County and California cuz they tried to cheat here. Next is Sac, then next would be LA if it worked.

http://caag.state.ca.us/newsalerts/2004/04-130.htm

And then that same election machine company frauded hella black p-po in Ohio and Florida.

Hella peeps in the Bay Area is pissed, so all the white p-po here wanna be like independent of the rest of the US. Damm... crazy mofos... LOL!

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » January 18th, 2005, 9:05 pm

I know what you mean. Over here in California, everybody leans to the left. Ain't that much white people live here in Cali. I guess the bay area is pissed because Bush wants to make a constitution banning gay marriage. Looks like the Bay Area got revenge in finding out the truth about the voter machine equipment. Bush loyalists shouldn't even have done that kind of fraud here in the first place because as you know, California is a big time Liberal state.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » January 18th, 2005, 9:13 pm

hitonme wrote:I know what you mean. Over here in California, everybody leans to the left. Ain't that much white people live here in Cali. I guess the bay area is pissed because Bush wants to make a constitution banning gay marriage. Looks like the Bay Area got revenge in finding out the truth about the voter machine equipment. Bush loyalists shouldn't even have done that kind of fraud here in the first place because as you know, California is a big time Liberal state.
Thats not completely accurate. Right now, the gay peeps stay out of sight I havent seen any in SF for the past month or so...

the p-po here just hate Bush, everything about him. And the p-po here like the word Progressive, and don't say Liberal as much. There's a lot of transplanted p-po from LA up hea. Some norcal banger who didn't wanna go back to Iraq shot up a bunch of po po's n died... Its more than just gay marriage man...

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » January 18th, 2005, 9:20 pm

Progressive? I remember that word. We had a progressive party back in the days. If no politicians didn't want to stay conservative, they went over to the progressive side. Plus, the progressive party was the party between the democrats and conservatives. I get what you mean. It doesn't mean that the people over in SF hate Bush. Why do they hate Bush? Maybe you should give some facts as to why they hate Bush so much. I personally want to know.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » January 18th, 2005, 9:25 pm

hitonme wrote:Progressive? I remember that word. We had a progressive party back in the days. If no politicians didn't want to stay conservative, they went over to the progressive side. Plus, the progressive party was the party between the democrats and conservatives. I get what you mean. It doesn't mean that the people over in SF hate Bush. Why do they hate Bush? Maybe you should give some facts as to why they hate Bush so much. I personally want to know.
Cus he stole the election. Ukraine had a revote with 1/4 of the problems Ohio had. It could be up to 5 million votes or more total in the US.

And now we're gonna go to war with Iran. Damm... youngsters gonna get drafted fo sheezy...

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » January 18th, 2005, 9:37 pm

How could Bush steal the election especially here in California? If you're talking about Ohio, then yea I agree. Something fishy is going on there. Plus, don't forget the reason why Bush won the election. It's because of that Mother Fuc*er Neo-Con Hack Karl Rove. He basically reached out to all the Christians out there in the U.S., probably told them some BS about how Muslims are going to screw us Americans and that GOD and Bush needed them to protect their religion. That's how Bush won the election. Its because the Christians actually decided to vote based on what that neo-con hack told them. Kerry and the Democrats failed to reach the people who were Christian and thus lost. Also, I saw a poll that said that 85% of Christians voted for Bush. That tells me something. Bush claims that we are fighting against terrorism. Hell Nah. I see this as a HOLY WAR between the Christians and Muslims. Its pretty disturbing that a president sees God as his Father and not his real father.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » January 18th, 2005, 9:43 pm

hitonme wrote:How could Bush steal the election especially here in California? If you're talking about Ohio, then yea I agree. Something fishy is going on there. Plus, don't forget the reason why Bush won the election. It's because of that Mother Fuc*er Neo-Con Hack Karl Rove. He basically reached out to all the Christians out there in the U.S., probably told them some BS about how Muslims are going to screw us Americans and that GOD and Bush needed them to protect their religion. That's how Bush won the election. Its because the Christians actually decided to vote based on what that neo-con hack told them. Kerry and the Democrats failed to reach the people who were Christian and thus lost. Also, I saw a poll that said that 85% of Christians voted for Bush. That tells me something. Bush claims that we are fighting against terrorism. Hell Nah. I see this as a HOLY WAR between the Christians and Muslims. Its pretty disturbing that a president sees God as his Father and not his real father.
I think Bush is the Anti Christ sometimes....But God knows exactly wut Bush did about fraud, even if Bush can lie and make everyone forget what he did, God will know...

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » January 18th, 2005, 9:49 pm

StreetKarma wrote:
hitonme wrote:How could Bush steal the election especially here in California? If you're talking about Ohio, then yea I agree. Something fishy is going on there. Plus, don't forget the reason why Bush won the election. It's because of that Mother Fuc*er Neo-Con Hack Karl Rove. He basically reached out to all the Christians out there in the U.S., probably told them some BS about how Muslims are going to screw us Americans and that GOD and Bush needed them to protect their religion. That's how Bush won the election. Its because the Christians actually decided to vote based on what that neo-con hack told them. Kerry and the Democrats failed to reach the people who were Christian and thus lost. Also, I saw a poll that said that 85% of Christians voted for Bush. That tells me something. Bush claims that we are fighting against terrorism. Hell Nah. I see this as a HOLY WAR between the Christians and Muslims. Its pretty disturbing that a president sees God as his Father and not his real father.
I think Bush is the Anti Christ sometimes....But God knows exactly wut Bush did...
I kind of considered Putin and Bush as the Anti-Christ. Putin turned his country to an almost like dictator country. I don't know how to spell the word. I think its called Authoritorian or something like that. The other has his country thinking that their religion is in danger and thus, a majority of Christians voted for him. I can't tell who is the anti-christ but if you google up Bush and Anti-christ you get a lot of feedback.