iRAQ

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
pest1

iRAQ

Unread post by pest1 » January 15th, 2005, 5:55 pm

ARE WE GETTING OUR ASSES KICKED IN IRAQ?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: iRAQ

Unread post by Mraka » January 16th, 2005, 6:21 am

You are for every mistake you make.

pest1

Unread post by pest1 » January 16th, 2005, 8:40 am

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Did I make a mistake?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 16th, 2005, 9:21 am

do we? yes.....

pest1

Unread post by pest1 » January 16th, 2005, 9:58 am

SO FEW WORDS SO MUCH MEANING. IRAQ IS FOR THE COME UP THOUGH. MISTAKES WILL HAPPEN. BUT I........ HAHAHA AND YOU

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » January 16th, 2005, 11:53 am

I dont think we are getting are ass kicked if you look at how many iraqis have lost their lives compared to US lives it's not even close sort of like vietnam but we all know how that war ended.
Last edited by Dr. Gonzo on January 16th, 2005, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kenni
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kenni » January 16th, 2005, 12:10 pm

hard to say if you are getting your asses kicked... when it's over, then you'll se who got whos ass kicked ;I

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 16th, 2005, 12:57 pm

If a bomb blows up in a cantine of a fighting unit......Dr.Gonzo,that turned some wars around,than you must admitt that someone is not good at his job.
Have you read articles on Janes defense before?
I was emberressed one time when I was 16 ,aknoledging what british military academies teach their pupils and how.They teach nearly every single war since greeks,sparta and the roman empire.On a simulation table like wesley snipes had in one film,they push around artillery and horses in any manor to see how it could turn round. Related to greek history there are many battles our history teacher told us of.It is very interresting.There is actually a PDF of a guy exsisting that had to proof his skills he developed at an British academy, in a civil war.His name is Tony Cascarino.There has more happened than is written in that script,but maybe it`ll come out with a film.
http://www.tonycascarino.com/

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 17th, 2005, 3:58 pm

But will it ever be over? People from the middle east are very loyal to their cause and have showed over and over they are willing to die for their cause.

To me it seems to be another vietnam a winless war because you never know where the lines are draw and whos your enemy and whos your friend.

What i hope we all remember is to support our troops even if you dont support the war. In vietnam i have heard from family that when the troops that had been fighting over there finally got to come home they got your face spit in. Whether you believe in the cause or not please be sure to remember to respect our troops that come home. They are truly the reason we are the country we are today.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 26th, 2005, 1:37 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:I dont think we are getting are ass kicked if you look at how many iraqis have lost their lives compared to US lives it's not even close sort of like vietnam but we all know how that war ended.
keep in mind many of those iraqis were innocent.. u dont win a war against someone by doing that.. u need to kill the big dogs.. :)

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 26th, 2005, 1:49 pm

Hello my name is Saddam Hussien i have been captured by U.S. forces. Hello? We have taken out the big dogs. Define many for me please. I beleive there are incent causalties of war but i also know the U.S. operates in a way to make them as few as possible.

Thewatcher your statement is so rediculous its amazing. Its fine if you dont care for america, but at least state factual info instead of BS.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 27th, 2005, 5:52 pm

saddam was a big dog almost all Iraqis hated.
Why didnt the Us catch Mullah Omar, Bin Laden, Al Zarqawi andso on?
But even if they would, for every head getting chopped off the Hydra will grow 2 new...
You have to get down to the real reasons and not try to bring that country under your control.
People willing to die for their cause have always defeatd their opponents in the long run, no matter which technologies or weapon power they had. Examples:
Greece-Persian war/battle at the Thermopyles
Vietnam war 1 and 2
Afghanian-British war in the 19th century
etc.

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Soldier » February 6th, 2005, 1:36 am

The problem is the military is faced with a job it wasn't originally tasked with: policing and rebuilding. Militarily, as in Vietnam, we are "winning." But major combat, and the war, is over. We have no major set objectives to engage and over come. Now we mostly just patrol and get shot at. We are in a defensive mode instead of an offensive mode, and that is always bad when in someone else's country. Why? Because it will never end. It won't until we leave, and it will still go on for them the same as it always has. The way I see it, and this is my own personal opinion, we are simply another uninvited interruption in their own personal long term war. We will always kill more of them than they will of us. But really, that isn't always the definition of winning.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 6th, 2005, 7:08 am

true

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 16th, 2005, 5:45 pm

TheWatcher wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:I dont think we are getting are ass kicked if you look at how many iraqis have lost their lives compared to US lives it's not even close sort of like vietnam but we all know how that war ended.
keep in mind many of those iraqis were innocent.. u dont win a war against someone by doing that.. u need to kill the big dogs.. :)
THE BIG DOGS WERE THE SO CALLED TERRORIST CREATORS NAME BUSH!! THATS THE TARGET RIGHT DER!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 16th, 2005, 5:47 pm

The "BIG DOGZ" are Abu Al Zarqawi, Bin Laden and his Aides. The same muthafuchas our intell is looking for. And we'll find the bytches. Just a matter of time.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 16th, 2005, 5:52 pm

BlaKK wrote:The "BIG DOGZ" are Abu Al Zarqawi, Bin Laden and his Aides. The same muthafuchas our intell is looking for. And we'll find the bytches. Just a matter of time.
OF COURSE THEY ALSO THE CATS THAT NEEDS TO JOIN BUSH1

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » March 17th, 2005, 2:54 am

Tell you what Bush got his big dog he wanted when he invaded Iraq. Suddam. Personally I'm wondering where the huge push of war on terror has gone. Now that we are in Iraq seems like we arent after anyone anymore.

Like i said in other posts i beleive we needed to take out suddam at some point or another, but i dont beleive the reasons why we went to Iraq. I beleive Bush went after the second largest oil deposit in the world. Kinda interesting the Bush familys biggest businesses are in oil and war weapons. Invading Iraq lined their familys pockets on both the war weapons and oil.

Does anyone else notice a huge decrease in the war on terror crap we were hearing so much of only a year or two ago?

One thing i hope we all agree on though is hoping god or whoever you beleive in blesses our troops over there and keeps them safe.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 17th, 2005, 2:04 pm

kodiak wrote:
One thing i hope we all agree on though is hoping god or whoever you beleive in blesses our troops over there and keeps them safe.
OH 4SURE EVERY1 AGRREES FOR EVERY1s SAFETY NO DOUBT ABOUT that. I HOPE GOD SENDS BUSH TO HELL FOR SACRIFICING TO MANY LIVES.I HOPE EVERY1 AGREES ON THAT 1.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 17th, 2005, 2:17 pm

I dont. North, Cast youre vengence on Saddam for Killing Half a million People. Gasing 83,000 Kurds in 93' Not Bush. We lost 1500 Troops, Ill take thier sacrifice anyday over 500,000 People. Dont be the fool North.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 17th, 2005, 2:21 pm

Typical fuccen Canadian. Thinkin there all about the Peace and Love. No war.
Just wait till some Terrorists Fly's 5 Jumbo Jets into Vancuver. Blows it off the map. Have people Jumpin out Buildings like fuccen Bird shyt. Will you be so compassionate towards the terrorists than??? hahaha Canadians make me lough my ass off. You know not the Hour.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 17th, 2005, 2:44 pm

NOPE U THE FOOL FOR ACTING STUPID BLAAK. VANCOUVER IS ON THE WESTCOAST NOT EAST TERRORISM IS ON THE EAST OK. THE HELL NEVER TERRROS+RIST WIILL BOMB CANADA WHY WHOULD THEY WANT TO DO THAT. IS IT OUR FAULT NO! ITS U WHO BRINGS DEM INSIDE THE U.S IS YOU THE ONE TRAINING THE TERRORIST AND ITS U THE ONE MAKING THE TERRORIST. ACT the FOOL!!!

BLAKK WE HAVE NOTHING AGAINTS AMERICA BUT TO YOU BE THE ONE LAUGHING? WE THE ONE LAUGHING ARE ASS OF CAUSE U THE ONES ACTING LIKE YOU ALL THAT!

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 17th, 2005, 2:51 pm

BlaKK wrote:I dont. North, Cast youre vengence on Saddam for Killing Half a million People. Gasing 83,000 Kurds in 93' Not Bush. We lost 1500 Troops, Ill take thier sacrifice anyday over 500,000 People. Dont be the fool North.
THINK BEFORE U ANSWER BLAAK. U.S WERE THE ONES WHO SUPPLIED THE MUSTARD GAS TO SADDAM. YOU the FOOL THAT TALKS THE SAME BS AND DONT ANYLYSE. SO U C U.S IS PART OF THOSE KILLINGS.
NOW U.S ATTACKS IRAQ. ITS U.S TO BE BLAMED FOR THOSE ACTIONS.

Hint this.. U.S was Saddams ally and now U.S starts shit with Iraq and Saddam.

Look at NOreaga, he was captured in the States and now NOrega dont get a fair trial.

Look at Bin Laden he was Supplied with weapons from U.S againts fighting RUSSIA. Now u.S wants his ASS!! '

THAT AINT FAIR, BIN LADEN HELPED U.S FIGHT THE RUSSIANS AND NOW BIN IS THE PUBLIC ENEMY #`1

NOW THATS WHAT U SHOULD KNOW ABOUT AND THINK ABOUT!

PERSONALLY I DONT SUPPORT SADDAM IF THATS WHAT U THINK. BUT BLAAK U SEEM TO ALWAYS THINK URE RIGHT THATS A NO NO!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 17th, 2005, 3:00 pm

Find one person in the Trade Towers that "Brought" the terrorists in our country. are you saying there Deaths were Justafied. You'd have to be a clown.

Your Perception of us is distorted by the media.
But Yes, I am Pointing my Finger at Prime Minister Martin and them Clowns.
Loughing my ass off. You can lough all you want, But understand America can cut youre countrys throat, till youre leaking out your fuccen neck, Begging for us to lift the Sanctions we can hold on you, Crippling the Leaf, and toppling the canadian Economy as you know it. Not that we ever would. But understand it can be done, and all it takes is a ball point pin.

You say were Egocentric, Big headed, Cocky. NORTH FACE how many Americans do you know???

So you can say all you want about american, and Im not fending for them, (I Have Dual Citizenship, {Jamaican Province, America}) But I am only fending for what I beleive. And how fucced up and twisted you have shyt. You got it twisted, in a fatass blunt.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 17th, 2005, 3:09 pm

[quote="BlaKK"]Find one person in the Trade Towers that "Brought" the terrorists in our country. are you saying there Deaths were Justafied. You'd have to be a clown.

Your Perception of us is distorted by the media.
But Yes, I am Pointing my Finger at Prime Minister Martin and them Clowns.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, BUSH WAS THE ONE DOING THE TEABAG TO THE PRIMEMINISTER TO JOIN THEM WITH THE MISSLE DEFENCE SYSTEM AND TO JOIN THE WAR IN IRAQ. WHY U SO COCKY? THINKING THAT URE THE BEST COUNTRY. CAUSE WHAT U THE SUPER POWER? YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE THE BEST. CANADIANS DECLINED EVERYTHING THAT URE PRESIDENT BUSH HAD PLANNED. FROM THE MISSLE DEFENCE SYSTEM TO JOINING THE WAR IN IRAQ WHICH CANADA USES THEIR BRAIN NOT TO.

NOW YOU TALK ABOUT HOW TERRORIST WILL ATTACK CANADA. WERE NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH ARABS, MUSLIMS etc. WE AINT CAUSING NO HARM. YOU WISH U.S WAS CANADA. U.S IS IN A LOT OF TROUBLE RIGHT NOW. INSTEAD OF YOU ARGUING TO ME AND FEEDING ME BACK WITH NEGATIVE VIBES, HOW BOUT U TALK TO BUSH AND LET EM HEAR YOUR STORY. CAUSE IT AINT WORTH MY TIME TALKING TO YOU. YOU WASTE MY TIME.

YOUR GETTING TO WEIRD IN MY OWN PERCEPTION OF THIS TERRORISM. YOUR A STUPID BLAAK MAN WHO KNOW NOTHING BUT TO ALWAYS SPARK THEM J. IM TELLING U YOUR BRAIN,,, ITS GETTING FAWKED UP AND NEEDS SOME CLEANING. YOUR A DISGRACE. YOUR LIVING IN A DREAM. WAKE UP DAWG URE IN REAL LIFE! I BET YA DAUGHTER NEEDS SOME MILK..

NOW TALK!CUASE I KNOW U GOT A BIG MOUTH AND ALL URE ABOUT IS PURE TALK N THEM STUPID BULL SHIT.
Last edited by North Face on March 17th, 2005, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 17th, 2005, 3:12 pm

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOORRRRRTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha I just had to get that out

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 17th, 2005, 3:16 pm

c wut i mean URE A JOKE! aAHhahah

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 17th, 2005, 3:39 pm

North, Im not getting all Wired up hommie. THats just me and mine. Every man for his own.

Now, I will first start with my doughter. PLease dont ever bring her up in any of youre posts North. She is my baby not youre's. And I take it to the heart.
Thats my only love that I got left. So lets be easy with it. Im sure you didnt mean it. But yes she does eat. She has 11 gallons of milk in the freezer. So no need for the bullshyt North.

As for bieng Cocky North I already told you Brother, Im fending for what I beleive is right, And what I beleive is right may be different than You and yours. Becuase nothing is relavent. And evrything is diverse. callin me Cocky, Pleeze. North If you only knew me in Person Hommie. I have no ego. I let go of him Years back. I just live. Day by day. Hour by hour. Just Steady livin life Cuzz.

Now America is the enemy, Amongst Whom? The terrorists? They attacked us North. Remmeber that. They wanted a war, a global war they got. And theres absolutly no turning back.

North You stated that it was America Who gave Iraq the Mustard Gas. Sure we did. in the Iran/Iraq war we gave them Munitions, Gases, Stinger Missles, and money. All for one cause. to not be overthrown By the Viscious Autholotariniast Iranians. Now is it our fault that Saddam Used the weapons unconventainaly, against what we expected. One can say maybe, We should ASSUME NOTHING. But If you go to the Gun shop, buy a 5 double 0 Triple 0 mosberg 12 guage Pump and Level somebody off there fuccen feat and shoot him in the fuccen Face and kill him. Whos Fault is it? the Clerk or you. One must learn to live up to thier own actions, Saddam indeed did Kill his OWN People on his very OWN Accord.

Yes North, I am Smoking, to clear my mind from lot of Bullshyt. I smoke everyday, I Grow my own, Smoke my Own, My money feeds no Domestic wars. But do not Use smoking against me. I have found everything I need to find with the herb, It opens doors, it closes doors, it Locks doors. It can Move one up, Down, Left, Right, North, South. It can Bring one great Joy or great sorrow. But the Power of the plant is ALL IN THE HEAD. you and only you can control Where the Herb will take you. I probably would have never even made it Half way through College without it. So excuse me North, While I burn this Muthafucha down.

No ill feelings though NORTHFACE. I feel you are the only member on this board I can really get down on Politics with. Who Knows maybe someday we Can discuss Some Philosophy. You are indeed on My level of intelect.
But lets chill on the insults North. youre better than that. I know you are.
Peacen Out

*Lights Spliff*
Last edited by BlaKK on March 17th, 2005, 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 17th, 2005, 3:59 pm

hahah, Would you look at that, we finally got the "Edit" feature back. damn its about time Alonso.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 17th, 2005, 4:58 pm

BlaKK wrote:North, Im not getting all Wired up hommie. THats just me and mine. Every man for his own.

Now, I will first start with my doughter. PLease dont ever bring her up in any of youre posts North. She is my baby not youre's. And I take it to the heart.
Thats my only love that I got left. So lets be easy with it. Im sure you didnt mean it. But yes she does eat. She has 11 gallons of milk in the freezer. So no need for the bullshyt North.

As for bieng Cocky North I already told you Brother, Im fending for what I beleive is right, And what I beleive is right may be different than You and yours. Becuase nothing is relavent. And evrything is diverse. callin me Cocky, Pleeze. North If you only knew me in Person Hommie. I have no ego. I let go of him Years back. I just live. Day by day. Hour by hour. Just Steady livin life Cuzz.

Now America is the enemy, Amongst Whom? The terrorists? They attacked us North. Remmeber that. They wanted a war, a global war they got. And theres absolutly no turning back.

North You stated that it was America Who gave Iraq the Mustard Gas. Sure we did. in the Iran/Iraq war we gave them Munitions, Gases, Stinger Missles, and money. All for one cause. to not be overthrown By the Viscious Autholotariniast Iranians. Now is it our fault that Saddam Used the weapons unconventainaly, against what we expected. One can say maybe, We should ASSUME NOTHING. But If you go to the Gun shop, buy a 5 double 0 Triple 0 mosberg 12 guage Pump and Level somebody off there fuccen feat and shoot him in the fuccen Face and kill him. Whos Fault is it? the Clerk or you. One must learn to live up to thier own actions, Saddam indeed did Kill his OWN People on his very OWN Accord.

Yes North, I am Smoking, to clear my mind from lot of Bullshyt. I smoke everyday, I Grow my own, Smoke my Own, My money feeds no Domestic wars. But do not Use smoking against me. I have found eveerythin I need to find with the herb, It opens doors, it closes doors, it Locks doors. It can Move one up, Down, Left, Right, North, South. It can Bring one great Joy or great sorrow. but the Power of the plant is ALL IN THE HEAD. you and only you can control Where the Herb will take you. I probably would have never even made it Half way through College without it. So excuse me North, While I burn this one down.

No ill feelings though NORTHFACE. I feel you are the only member on this board I can really get down on Politics with. haha Maybe someday we can talk Philsosphy. That would be one hell of a day.

Peacen Out
I EXPRESS MYSELF FROM WHAT I READ AND TO RESPONSE I WOULD ANSWER BACK WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS OR ANSWERS. I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YOU PERSONAALY BLAAK BUT ITS WHAT U WRITE THAT ARE NAGATIVES SUCH AS CANADA BEING THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY TO LIVE IN. I MYSELF KNOW PLENTY AMERICAN CUZINS LIVIN IN MIAMI, TAMPA, NEW YORK, KENTUCKY AND L.A. EVERYTIME I VISIT EACH PLACES I WOULD ASK THEM, QUESTIONS LIKE BUSH. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY TELL ME " FUCK BUSH" AND THAT I ALREADY UNDERSTAND.

CHECK DIS BLAAK FROM MAN TO MAN U WAS THE FIRST TO TELL THE BOARD THAT U HAVE A DAUGHTER. IT DOESNT HAVE NUTHN TO DO WITH THIS DEBATE OR ARGUMENT THAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HERE IN THIS SO CALLED STREETGANGS. TO TELL U THE TRUTH I HAVE A BABY GIRL MY SELF AND SHE IS 4 SOON TO BE 5. I BLAZE MYSELF AND DONE WHATEVER PEOPLE DOES. BUT I GAVE UP ON GANJA EVERSINCE MY BABY DAUGHTER FIRST CAME OUTTA THE WOMB. I CHANGED DAWG IM A NEW MAN AND I HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES TO TAKE CARE OF. IM NOT HERE TO DISS URE BABY BLAAK IM JUST HERE TO TALK POLITICS.

ITS ALL GOOD BLAAK, U.S BE THE ONE SELLING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION LIKE THE MUSTARD GAS, AGAIN WOULDNT THEY HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT TWICE, ASKING THEMSELVES WHAT PURPOSE SADDAM HUSSEIN WOULD USE THE WEAPONS FOR? HMM ANIMALS OR PEOPLE? THE ANSWER IS ANIMALS WHICH WERE PEOPLE.

BRING ON PHYSICS!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 17th, 2005, 5:13 pm

You wanna talk some Physics? Im in my Prime Right now, Im taking 2 units of Quantum Physics up at Cal State Fullerton. Halfway done with that Bullshyt.

North How old are you hommie? Jus a little Curious nigga.

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » March 17th, 2005, 5:21 pm

Northface you talk down about USA alot i notice. I could sit here and talk down about Canada and about how they dont do fuc all about anything. Think about this northface what country do you think Canada would run to for help if someone decided to mess with it.

Yes most americans do think we are the best country in the world. Just the same as i'm sure Canadians feel they are the best country in the world. It's called national pride and your wrong in my opinion if you dont have it. I disagree with so much of what Bush or Clinton or whatever president does, but i will always be proud of my country and stand up for it.

I'll give you this though northface, if i had to choose another country to live in besides the USA it would be Canada. Your laws and ways are very similar to the USA at least on the west coast of Canada. You guys seem to have the same freedoms and better goverment programs as the USA. Much respect for Canada from me although give USA the same respect.

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”