FUCK aMERICA N FUCK BUSH

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

thats happening?

Unread post by Mraka » June 13th, 2005, 6:18 am

--what comes around goes around?!
how do you know that you got those peeps in your camp,and if it is so,why there is no judgement upon them.
If you want to accuse then you do it.And you wanna know who is that person and investigate.If you do not investigate,then what you do?
You got man that suffered before and in Taliban aera,and now someone fluhses his qouran down.
peeps was cab driver and arrested,and know he is on cuba,and doesn`t know why.And he has done nothing wrong in his whole life.And there is plenty of them.

And him and others are brought into countrys where they are tortured.
If so like you said ,you can take hole Mianus in costudy,for wanting to find a terrorist.
That there are man caught in their homeland,doesn`t make them "illegal fighters".
Last edited by Mraka on June 13th, 2005, 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2005, 7:05 am

The mistake Us made was to pay informants for revealing "terrorists". that -pretty much like during the times of the inquistion- lead to people denuncing their neighbour they never liked or to people to make a profession out of revealing terrorists which actually were none.
Just to make a living.

@ Blakk: you are right, they do not act conforming to Geneva convention and thats fucked up because that convention is a good thing.
They are cowards and totally mislead.
But still, if we respond to wrong actions with another wrong action, that doesnt make it right.
If we have our principles and morals, we should stick to them regardless what anyone else does.
You know its like, i dont jump out of the window just because my neighbour did and so on....

I am definitely not pro bush/cheney and neo conservative politics, but i also defintely say fuck all those goddamned terrorist cowards.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 13th, 2005, 9:26 am

Sk8punk wrote:In Germany you can purchase T-Shirt with the slogan "God has made War to teach the Americans Geography" *smile*

What do you expect from a Country where 20 % of the People (after statistiks) think that Paris is a country *laughs*? Who gave those morons a voice, to choose a Presindent?

To the food and the ckothes: Hmmm American Food. Any reason why every 2nd or 3rd human in the US is fat like a pig? Think about it. There is no Food Cuture, Burgers, and fries. VEry good. Thats what I call Food Quality *laughs*.

The only thing that is good in their Food behaviour to me is: Their BBQ's. I like those Marinades. That's all. Their clothes: hmmm almost every Country has it's own fashion style, you cant compare it at all. You see when someone ist from England, Germany, France or whatever...you will just recognize it. And why do americans say: they all behave like us, dress like us, eat like us? Americans (most of them) never get to a foreign country, so why do you make suspections when you (sorry 4 those who have) have no clue at all?

And what is american culture? Explain it to me, because I see no culture in America.

Go out, see europe and you will see that your TV does not always give you the answers to everything.

I don't hate americans, just parts of their atitude. Their stupid behaviour and the thought that they are better than everyone else in the World...The God blessed Country *smile*
germany isn't too awsome either. dont you remember them going nuts and trying to take over europe two times, about thirty years apart?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2005, 6:34 pm

true.....
the question is, who is next to go nuts?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » June 19th, 2005, 6:58 pm

North Korea

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 19th, 2005, 9:12 pm

Who's Next?, China, they are the only ones with the balls to tell america, to eat a fat one lateltuy, i don't believe they will back down.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 24th, 2005, 6:29 am

N korea don't play no fucking gamez no more.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 24th, 2005, 6:40 pm

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » June 26th, 2005, 8:31 pm