FUCK aMERICA N FUCK BUSH

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Anonymous20

FUCK aMERICA N FUCK BUSH

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 22nd, 2005, 5:34 pm

Countrys united states of america have bombed after the second world war..

China 1945-46
Korea 1950-53
China 1950-53
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-60 (plus everytime america tried to kill fidel castro)
Guatemala 1960
Congo 1964
Peru 1965
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Kambodja 1969-73
Chile 11 sept 1973
Guatemala 1967-69
Granada 1983
Libya 1986
El Salvador the 1980's
Nicaragua the 1980's
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Irak 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Afghanistan 2001
Iraq 2003
Last edited by Anonymous20 on January 23rd, 2005, 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous20

Re: FUCK aMERICA N FUCK BUSH

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 22nd, 2005, 5:42 pm

Imagine how many thats been killed in these wars

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » January 22nd, 2005, 6:20 pm

Do you have any documents that show this is true??

I know we bombed a few countrys but chile??guatamala?? el salvador??

why are we boming them??

theres hardly anything down there

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » January 22nd, 2005, 7:59 pm

My dad is from guetemala and he never told me about the US bombing them.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: fu-- aMERICA N fu-- BUSH

Unread post by hitonme » January 22nd, 2005, 11:13 pm

Kambodja 1969-73[/quote]

Its spelled Cambodia or Kampuchea.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » January 22nd, 2005, 11:17 pm

Why are you even dissing America for? How come you eat Amercian food, wear american clothes, and drink american drinks like soda and beer? You shouldn't be dissing Amercia because if you hate this country so much than why do you do the things that is made from America? Sure Fuc* Bush but America, hell no. I love everything about America. The women, the cars, the money, and the best of all sports.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 23rd, 2005, 5:01 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:My dad is from guetemala and he never told me about the US bombing them.
I think it was an american fruit company that had to face a new presidency,which they didn`t like.
Astonishing small group of CIA then made up a guerilla group.They gave`em
guns and trained them a little.They faked a big revolution and flew around the capital city,making the sound of bombs and war air through the citiys`speaker system.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 23rd, 2005, 5:07 am

i was unsure of guatemala too..

copied this from another site..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 23rd, 2005, 5:11 am

hitonme wrote:Why are you even dissing America for? How come you eat Amercian food, wear american clothes, and drink american drinks like soda and beer? You shouldn't be dissing Amercia because if you hate this country so much than why do you do the things that is made from America? Sure Fuc* Bush but America, hell no. I love everything about America. The women, the cars, the money, and the best of all sports.

Americans are the biggest racists on earth.. youre all brainwashed.. ever since your birth u've been told that america is the GOOD one and the others are bad..
lol
the wars are just for money... but to have a reason they name it : "war on terrorism" or "war against weapons of massdestrucion" which u have YOURSELF!!
in war movies produced in america.. the soldiers and the goverment are seen as HEROES (black hawk down, somalia for example... and all those vietnam movies)..

i dont hate all american people, even tho 50 % of all americans are racist, ignorant and arrogant.. i hate the goverment.

I dont eat american food, no..

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 23rd, 2005, 5:36 am

TheWatcher wrote:i was unsure of guatemala too..

copied this from another site..
there is a film with sean connery?
they seemed to putsch morocco and some others b4 1940

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 23rd, 2005, 6:16 am

alright

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 23rd, 2005, 9:35 am

Not even going to waste my time with this one.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » January 23rd, 2005, 11:36 am

Mraka wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:My dad is from guetemala and he never told me about the US bombing them.
I think it was an american fruit company that had to face a new presidency,which they didn`t like.
Astonishing small group of CIA then made up a guerilla group.They gave`em
guns and trained them a little.They faked a big revolution and flew around the capital city,making the sound of bombs and war air through the citiys`speaker system.
I know about that but arming guerillas and dropping daisy cutters in guetemala is different. Yes the CIA did some crappy things in Guetemala and El Salvador but to say the US bombed them is simply not true more like they stuck their nose were it did not belong sounds better.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 23rd, 2005, 1:10 pm

Well ,they captured the citys` speakers making a big air attack sound.They recorded the sound before at a real bomb attack.They achieved their goal!
And maybe they done it for real ,too.Soo there is no need for guatemaltecan public to put things right.They were guilty of voting democrately.
Hope I got the facts together.
http://www.foia.cia.gov/guatemala.asp
They overthrew the latest election there,claiming, to`ve done it for east-west conflict,but the motor was the fruit-lobby in fear of emanzipationed government in guatemala.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 23rd, 2005, 9:55 pm

What a stupid thread. Rubbish and nonsense. I wish Panik were here to enlighten you Watcher. I miss his participation. And, I'm just typed out tonight. Out.

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 24th, 2005, 12:32 am

panikkk wuz a racist ass honkkkie

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 24th, 2005, 10:45 am

HAHA i find it funny you calling someone a racist as you throw around a different racial slang "honkie".

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 24th, 2005, 11:53 am

kodiak wrote:HAHA i find it funny you calling someone a racist as you throw around a different racial slang "honkie".
My point being... on the "Are Blacks Racist thread."

Don't play the racist card with a racist remark. You might look racist and ignorant.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 24th, 2005, 12:07 pm

TheWatcher wrote:Americans are the biggest racists on earth....
Compared to who? The Nazi's , The Israeli's, Muslims in Sudan, Upper class in India, Hungarians...etc.
TheWatcher wrote:youre all brainwashed....
who isn't ...what's your point?
TheWatcher wrote:ever since your birth u've been told that america is the GOOD one and the others are bad....
How do you know that? We're you raised in America? America must help a lot of bad people, because the world is always knocking on Uncle Sam's door for a favor.

TheWatcher wrote:the wars are just for money... but to have a reason they name it : "war on terrorism" or "war against weapons of massdestrucion" which u have YOURSELF!!..
Sure we have it. We haven't killed thousands of people at one time in about 60 years. That's called restraint and responsibility. Watcher you must learn the "Golden Rule". He who has the gold ..makes the rule.

TheWatcher wrote:in war movies produced in america.. the soldiers and the goverment are seen as HEROES (black hawk down, somalia for example... and all those vietnam movies)....
Sure. That's how we do it in Hollywood. You can always make your own movies.
TheWatcher wrote:i dont hate all american people, even tho 50 % of all americans are racist, ignorant and arrogant....
Sure I'll give you that. You can read some the remarks around here that we are not producing rocket scientist by the day. I never denied that you couldn't be stupid in America, it's part of our arogant culture. The world has a love/hate relationship with America, but never middle ground. Something to be said about that. America brings out emotion in people one way or another, but when the s#-it goes down, the world looks to UNCLE SLAM for answers and protection. It kind of reminds me of Don Corleone.

TheWatcher wrote:i hate the goverment...
So do all the blue states.
TheWatcher wrote:I dont eat american food, no..
Yea...but it's cheap and you can find it 24-7 on every corner.

By the way. Why are you fraternizing with the enemy?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 24th, 2005, 1:01 pm

This is not my debate, but still gotta comment on few points here...
Common Sense wrote:America must help a lot of bad people, because the world is always knocking on Uncle Sam's door for a favor.
Could you give me a couple of examples..? Just wondering, because 65%-80% (depends on what study you're reading) of the people in the world says that USA is the biggest threat to the world peace. A lot of times people are asking you to repair the damages you've done, but that's different from begging help. You could help a lot of people, but not whit guns and bombs. Just imagine how much good you could have done whit that money you're putting into weapons. For example in Iraq you're spending 1 billion dollars per day. You should start to drop food and water on people, not bombs. Then the world would love you and nobody would have any reason to try to kill you. Now you're just spreading hate. And someday it will come back at you.
The world has a love/hate relationship with America, but never middle ground. Something to be said about that.
Not true. For example before the war in Iraq people in Finland were mostly in the middle ground. People didn't care so much about your country that they would made up their opinion about USA. After your government attacked Iraq, it changed. And I'm pretty sure it changed in all over the world. Now it's like you said: it's a love/hate relationship. And most of the people everywhere in the worls hates your government. Some even hates your country and everything that it stands for, plus they hate all americans. I don't think it's a right way, but I can understand why they hate all american.

A funny thing is that in Europe the people who are loving your president, are usually some rednecks or the wealthiest people of their countries.
Yea...but it's [american food] cheap and you can find it 24-7 on every corner.
I don't know if you ment that it's cheap and in every corner in USA, but in here it's not that. For example in Finland it's kebabs and pizzas that you can get from every corner. Oh, and what exactly is american food? Hamburgers? I don't mean that as an insult. Just wondering.. Oh yeah, a lot of people here stopped buying american products after the war started. Including hamburgers from McDonald's. As far as I'm considered, people shouldn't eat that crap anyway :)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 24th, 2005, 1:09 pm

TheWatcher wrote:
hitonme wrote:Why are you even dissing America for? How come you eat Amercian food, wear american clothes, and drink american drinks like soda and beer? You shouldn't be dissing Amercia because if you hate this country so much than why do you do the things that is made from America? Sure Fuc* Bush but America, hell no. I love everything about America. The women, the cars, the money, and the best of all sports.

Americans are the biggest racists on earth.. youre all brainwashed.. ever since your birth u've been told that america is the GOOD one and the others are bad..
lol
the wars are just for money... but to have a reason they name it : "war on terrorism" or "war against weapons of massdestrucion" which u have YOURSELF!!
in war movies produced in america.. the soldiers and the goverment are seen as HEROES (black hawk down, somalia for example... and all those vietnam movies)..

i dont hate all american people, even tho 50 % of all americans are racist, ignorant and arrogant.. i hate the goverment.

I dont eat american food, no..
You fool, this war is just for money huh? were loosing money. Its not our war. ITs Bin Ladens. We were left to finish. Where you from anyway. Counter right back at cha kid. I can guarnetee if it werent for america youd be burned in a furnace, or starved to death left to rot.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 24th, 2005, 1:33 pm

He seems to be living in a fantasy world of his own construction. Too bad really. Sad to see.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 24th, 2005, 1:37 pm

Yeah whatever man..

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 24th, 2005, 1:40 pm

Curious lizard what action do you suppose the U.S. should of taken due terrorists blowing up the world trade center? Pretty sure i'm not going to even discuss your answer just curious as to what others think we should of done?

About dropping food and water. We have done that many times Iraq, Somalia, and the lists goes on (I'm to lazy to come up with examples atm). While fighting the army of that nation.

I agree though i really wish U.S. would stop attacking others and focus on ourselves for awhile. If another country invades another 9 times out of 10 we are going to go in there and put forth a effort to stop it such as kuwait.

You do have to understand though U.S. is a world power and gets thrown into all kinds of situations because we are a world power. That tsunami hit and U.N. is bitching at us because we didnt donate up to their standard? Raw dollar amount we contributed ALOT from the goverment not to mention all the private donations. I'm even seeing two of our former presidents on my T.V. every other commercial telling people to donate to one of the funds helping over there. I don't understand alot of the hate that comes at america. We do alot more good then bad in my opinion.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 24th, 2005, 1:42 pm

lizard wrote:This is not my debate, but still gotta comment on few points here...
I'll answer your comments tomorrow. I'll have more time.

Cheers

CS

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 24th, 2005, 1:43 pm

thank u COMMON SENSE etc for "discussing" in a mature way, unlike many others on this site..

to u who are FOR these wars.. do you actually know the story behind 'em? i doubt
Last edited by Anonymous20 on January 24th, 2005, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 24th, 2005, 1:47 pm

TheWatcher wrote:thank u COMMON SENSE etc for "discussing" in a mature way, unlike many others on this site..
It's all about discussion and debate. I find it to be a learning experience...LOL. Anytime T.W.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » January 24th, 2005, 2:33 pm

kodiak wrote:Curious lizard what action do you suppose the U.S. should of taken due terrorists blowing up the world trade center? Pretty sure i'm not going to even discuss your answer just curious as to what others think we should of done?
I personally don't think that killing people will solve any problems, so I was against the war in Afganistan. But a lot of people here in Finland (and in Europe) accepted your war in Afganistan as a retaliation, but then again those same people are very much against the war in Iraq, because people see that war in Iraq has nothing do whit the attacks on WTC.

It's very difficult to say what you should have done whit Afganistan. I was feeling that Afganistan was already a very poor country and that the people there didn't play no part in those WTC attacks, so that's why I didn't want to see them getting killed.
About dropping food and water. We have done that many times Iraq, Somalia, and the lists goes on (I'm to lazy to come up with examples atm). While fighting the army of that nation.
That dropping food and water was a metafora (or how you say it..). I didn't mean that you should do that literally. I ment that you should use the money you're using on weapons and wars to help people. You know, bring food to the people who have nothing to eat. Every rich country should do that. Finland also. If we got plenty to eat and drink, why we wouldn't give some to the others as well? The development aid that for example USA and Finland are giving now isn't even near enough. We could give much more. Both Finland and USA are spending much more money to weapons than helping poor people around the world. That's not right.
You do have to understand though U.S. is a world power and gets thrown into all kinds of situations because we are a world power.
I very much do understand that you are a world power. But that don't explain why you are time after time interfering other countries business. USA has overturned many legit governments and presidents around the world just because they haven't done business whit your government or companies. You have overturned many left-wing presidents and replaced them whit dictators who have then killed their own people, but given the natural sources to the use of your government. Those kind of things has happened a lot for example in South America.
I don't understand alot of the hate that comes at america. We do alot more good then bad in my opinion.
Well, to put it simply, people outside of the USA sees it completely opposite. I've talked to a couple of americans here who have told that before they came to Europe they were republicans. After being here for a while they have changed their views dramaticaly about USA's foreign policy. It's easier to see things clearly when you have taken some distance from those things.

I'd like you to read few articles from Noam Chomsky and then maybe think your views again.. He's a very smart man who I think is kinda famous in USA also. Atleast he's american. Here's the link: http://www.chomsky.info/articles.htm

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 24th, 2005, 2:35 pm

true.
lizard, u say everything i want to say, but cant.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » January 24th, 2005, 2:39 pm

Common Sense wrote:I'll answer your comments tomorrow. I'll have more time.
That's alright. Take your time. It's not like this is a battle against time or anything :)

TheWatcher,

Thank you! It's not that easy for me either. I have to go thru the dictionary a lot when I'm writing here. Takes a lot of time to explain this all in english.. And some things I just can't translate into english so I left something out everytime when I'm writing.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 24th, 2005, 3:13 pm

TheWatcher wrote:Yeah whatever man..
Are you saying that you really believe these assertions you are signing based on the evidence you are bringing???

I mean, I kind of thought you were joking. Are you serious?

I'll treat it serious if you are serious I just thought you were joking.

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 24th, 2005, 4:14 pm

I'll read over that link more tonight. Although i will always be very pro U.S. because it was the country that i live and thrive in and has allowed me oppitunitys which many other countrys would not of.

I do respect you views and thank you for discussing with me instead of just anger and stupid remarks. I agree though america should step out of the spotlight for awhile and let another country take front stage. I do feel the U.N. is not a answer either though i have found many things there i do not agree with STRONGLY.

I had my sister read over our conversation since she lived in germany for 5 years and she does admit it does change her view point somewhat but not that dramatically.

I spoke with a women from Egypt while on business she was at the same class i was at and we would go drinking or go out to eat as friends. We got into a good discussion about how america is changing the traditions in Egypt by introducing T.V. was her example. She would blame U.S. over and over with such hatred. It boggled me since she herself went out and bought a T.V. Now she is blaming america? This does not directly have to do with our discussion but just some other things i dont understand.

Lizard let me ask another question since you could answer the one about twin towers so decently. Should we have kept our noses out of Iraq's business when they invaded kuwait?

Don't get me wrong either i dont beleive the reasons we went over to Iraq were for any of the reasons Bush stated. First he was saying war on terror, then he changed it to weapons of mass destruction, and finally he changed it to humanitarion reaons. I personally dont buy any of the above I beleive it had to do with the oil in Iraq.

Anyways i'm enjoying our discussion and looking to learn more.