CULTURAL GENOCIDE

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

CULTURAL GENOCIDE

Unread post by North Face » February 25th, 2005, 1:53 pm

IS THEIR A REASON WHY GANGS KILL GANGS, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE, AND PEOPLE KILLING EACHOTHER?

I SEE AND KNOW THINGS SPEAK...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: CULTURAL GENOCIDE

Unread post by BlaKK » February 25th, 2005, 2:22 pm

Killing is Fundamental. Its born underneath the Skin. Is it Justafiable? Hell no
But its inevitable. Why do animals Kill animals, Why do Animals Practice cannabolism. Its all born in the skin. As humans we kill more of our own species than any other Living organism on this earth. (Abortion). Earth is cursed and man is lost.

Military Mind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Military Mind » February 26th, 2005, 10:27 am

TRUE SAY ABOUT ABORTION BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SO CALLED STREET GANGS KILLING ONE ANOTHER, BLACK ON BLACK AND ALL THE OTHER SAME COLORS GOIN AT IT. NOW THATS CULTURAL GENOCIDE. I GUESS SOCIETY HAVENT BEEN TEACHING YOUTHS OR ADULTS HOW TO LIVE LIFE RATHER THAN DESTROYING EACHOTHER. ITS ALL ABOUT THE LOVE THAT WE NEED TO SHOW TOWARDS THE YOUNG ONES SINCE MOST GANGMEMBERS COME FROM DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY OR ABSENTEES OF FATHERS. WE NEED TO SHOW THAT PEOPLE ARE THERE WILLING TO HELP PEOPLE.
Last edited by Military Mind on February 26th, 2005, 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » February 26th, 2005, 10:35 am

MAN IS NOT LOST UNLESS THEY PREFER TO DO SO. THEIR ARE PREVENTIONS WHICH MILITARY MIND SPOKE ABOUT HAVING TO HELP OTHERS WHO ARE IN NEED. YES, INDEED WE DO HAVE A ROLE IN THIS COMMUNITY TO SET UP PROGRAMS WHICH WE CAN HELP SLOW DOWN THE KILLING AND PREVENTION OF GANG MEMBERSHIP. ABOUT EACH YEAR 100s MORE PEOPLE DIE TO HUMICIDAL DEATHS IN L.A DO TO GANG RELATED CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES. WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP MAN/WOMEN WHO ARE LOST.? WILL YOU HELP PREVENT CULTURAL GENOCIDE?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » March 6th, 2005, 8:04 pm

It's in our nature to destroy ourselves humans have been around for awhile now and we still cant stop killing each other you would think we would of smarten up by now but no.

The bottom line is until we learn to get along and not kill someone because they pissed us off expect more killings.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 6th, 2005, 9:18 pm

Destruction of the Poor is in the Poverty
Destruction Of the soul Is Vanity.

For as Long as one has an ego, theye will Kill to Maintain.

Skillz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Skillz » March 6th, 2005, 9:28 pm

Man killing is a natural instinct that comes from our early ancestors killing game for food, and often fighting each other. But it's in our genes. As BlaKK said it's fundamental unfortunately and it doesn't make it right. But ya know that's how life is sometimes.

L.E..
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LAKE ELSINORE

Unread post by L.E.. » May 4th, 2005, 11:04 pm

Skillz wrote:Man killing is a natural instinct that comes from our early ancestors killing game for food, and often fighting each other. But it's in our genes. As BlaKK said it's fundamental unfortunately and it doesn't make it right. But ya know that's how life is sometimes.
no...killin is not an instinct that comes from our ancestor that makes no sense..killing other people is caused by eithier being exposed to that lifestyle(i.e being in the mafia and killing sone one cuz they dont pay yu or some stuff)..no morale values..and yu cant compare animals to people thats retarded ill add on later

Y

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 5th, 2005, 1:44 am

You have to break it down.

Killing comes from parental upbringing. Always. In most cases, it's neglect and abuse that lead to one's child oneday becoming a killer. In almost every case, anyone with a good healthy upbringing doesn't kill. They may fight, especially in adolescence, but not kill.

As far as gang comraderie goes; It depends on the socio-economic situation, AND RACE. I think black gangs come from a racial inferiority complex. White suburban gangs come from an overabundance of decadence and options. Drunk with power, so to speak.

Black gangs operate under the assurance that the police are there, and will eventually get them.

White, suburban gangs operate under the assurance that they will likely never do time. They actually videotape themselves committing felonies; And often get away on either insanity pleas, or plea bargains that result in nothing more than probation.

Black and Latino gangs live their lives looking over one shoulder for enemies, and the other shoulder for the police.

So, again, it just depends on the situation.

We know this, both Blacks in the ghetto and Whites in the subrubs WILL TAKE A LIFE if poorly parented. It really starts there. But there's a lot of race and politics involved with the history of gangs as well, and the trends in gangs.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 5th, 2005, 2:02 am

Get_baC wrote:and yu cant compare animals to people thats retarded
True. And what us humans tend to forget is that animals of the same species don't kill each other, unless their ecosystem has been disturbed and they are forced to. (dog fights instigated by humans, etc.) Animals natually fight each other for dominance and to impress females of their species. When one animal turns to show his tail, the other AUTOMATICALLY walks away and concedes victory. And then humps the female.

Animals only INTENTIONALLY kill other animals when they are lower than them on the food chain. And this is to EAT, not to display dominance.

Don't you wish human life could be this simple? We just ate plants and vegetation, with water, ALL that our teeth were devoloped to bite into? We would never need to establish dominance over food.

And when it came to mating with a female, whenever it became clear that someone was dominant over you, you just walked away; And they left you alone and let you be?? They didnt' rub it in your face. They just went about their business to procreate, and you went about yours to seek another female?

That's what the animal kingdom is like. I actually can't wait to see the day we start imitating animals; We would be living in utopia and world peace.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 5th, 2005, 9:27 pm

control your anger and pull up your socks to challenge the mentality confronted or for which whatever approaches.

store , encode, and retrieve the correct answers to solve the solutions that steps up as an obstacle course.

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 6th, 2005, 7:09 am

Very true what Script said earlier, if only it was so easy. But it aint, and it hasnt been since the first 2 separete groups of homos (sapiens that is..) have been walkin this planet. Humans have always been greedy, always want more than someone else. You can see this throughout history, for example the romans, who wanted to practically rule the whole fuckin world, and didnt do a bad job at considering they controlled almost all of europe and a huge part of north africa. That was also greed.
And that is still the same today, gangs want power, and for them power means controlling the drug indsustry, ''owning'' territory etc. And to gain this power they will have to keep away other greedy gangs, and killing is the way by doing that. At least thats the easiest, most logical option to them. But in fact it isnt, because there are also OTHER gangs or individuals that want the SAME type of power so they ALSO start killing other humans.
And that way it just keeps going back an forth and doesnt solve anything. but humans are so greedy they will not understand that.
In the end every kind of violence is senceless.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 6th, 2005, 9:58 pm

When you kill you die. You dont win, its an illusion. I have killed, and although it was under the premise of war, huge parts of me have died. The egotist who kill for the approval of others develop rationalizations in order to live with it. In my case when all those melted away I was left ith a suicidal guilt. To be engaged in un justified killing is an act of self hatred....

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 7th, 2005, 1:11 am

....means the bigger idiot is following the idiot.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 9th, 2005, 3:53 pm

Looking at this from a different perspective cultural genocide can be self inflicted. In London many African immigrants when they first arrive are wearing their traditional clothing and hold onto their traditional beliefs and ways of life.

However after being in the western world they eventually begin to dress and act like American hip hop/rap artists and listen to this music. Westernisation being introduced to these people is fascinating to them and they are disregarding their own cultures because of this.

I live in a black community and i often see groups of young black males walking down the street looking like characters from the film juice or training day, i expect them to be British blacks but when they open their mouths i realise they are African. On a few occassions i realise that i saw these Africans weeks/months previously dressed in their traditional attire but they seem to forske it for the western world.

Or, not western, but Americanisation

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » June 10th, 2005, 12:20 am

heritage is being taken over by the media as an exposure to being uptodate. Just like how naughty by nature was taken over by 2pac or bigge then here comes 50 cent and eminem. You feel me. Words these days are corrupting everyone by expressing their point of view such as gangs, drugs, murder etc. Things need to change around here and it starts by being a good role model rather than letting your kids let loose to whoever they want to listen to.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 10th, 2005, 9:01 am

exactly

Psycho23

Unread post by Psycho23 » June 24th, 2005, 3:05 am

Genocides occurs when one race (clan, ethnicity) feels inferior to another. Feeling of inferiority comes from pride. Pride comes from ignorance and miseducation. This is why almost every race feels inferior, better than another. A arabic homie of mine was talking about how his parents brainwashed him to think that his race was better than the mexicans, blacks, and asians. He actually did think that he was better than all of them.
This is why racism will never go away. People will always judge you based on your skin color or facial features.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 24th, 2005, 6:03 am

^^^true.
but as you grow older, meet more different people from different cultures and gather more experience you should realize that its not true.
if you dont you are mentally retarded or hardcore stupid.
because it is obvious that no "race" is superior to another.
and by the scientifical definiton race doesnt even exist between humans, because the genetical differences are so minor that you cant even categorize them.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 11th, 2005, 1:31 am

SINCE AMERIKKKA ILLEAGLEY TOOK OVER HAWAII. MY PEOPLE HAVE LOST THIER IDENTITY SO BAD.THEY BARELY KNOW WHUT THERE OWN CULTURE IS LIKE ANYMORE. I WAS BORN N RAISED IN LOS ANGELES, SO IM DEFFENITLY AMERIKKKANIZED. BUT THANX TO MY MOM FOR TEACHING ME THE HAWAIIAN CULTURE AND TRADITIONS IM NOT TOTALY LOST.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 11th, 2005, 9:02 am

see, people without identity are like trees without roots. they fall down....
(-->africans, african americans, immigrants all over the world, natives in reservations etc. etc.)
always know your history.

Kab
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kab » July 15th, 2005, 12:17 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote: The bottom line is until we learn to get along and not kill someone because they pissed us off expect more killings.
That's about it. And the wealth system also, can't forget that Almighty Dollar.