"U.S" FROM IRAQ TO IRAN

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

"U.S" FROM IRAQ TO IRAN

Unread post by North Face » April 24th, 2005, 11:18 am

Starting on June 2005, American Troops will lead a coalition war againts Iran. I specifacally understood that Iran carries good resources which Americans can use. Same goes for Iraq. The bush government whome the people of U.S voted for makes them ignorant and has falsly made a big mistake prior to going into Iraq.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: "U.S" FROM IRAQ TO IRAN

Unread post by Sentenza » April 24th, 2005, 1:31 pm

How did you come to the conclusion that they will go there in June?

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » April 24th, 2005, 5:11 pm

I heard Scott speak.. Scott Ridder a former chief weapons inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq, is one of the nation’s foremost experts on Iraq, weapons of mass destruction, and U.S. policy towards that nation. Most recently, he has been an outspoken critic of the current charge to war in Iraq, arguing instead for U.N. inspections.

Will see what happens because i believe U.S is thinking twice about the mistake they already done. U.S is also presuming that Iran is enriching with uranium which could possibly lead to nuclear arms. Uranium on the other hand can be used for energy such as hydro which they say.

Ill keep you up to date but hopefully they'll be no more war.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 24th, 2005, 10:12 pm

They dont want to set the whole middle east on fire. Its out of control already at this moment. They cant be that megalomaniac.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 25th, 2005, 11:51 am

The scary thing is, Bush is going to do whatever he wants. He know's very little about international politics and he fires anyone who doesn't agree with him. He's a man who takes action without understanding the possible consequences.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 25th, 2005, 12:16 pm

Iran is another Possible Military Target, I highly Doubt the U.S will use miliatray action against Iran, I believe the US will simply Cut there Exports by placing a naval Blockade on there only Panincuala they use export oil, And choke there Economy Dry, force them into submission.

And if military fire power is used, it will be Precision Air strikes, Isreal and the United states as an Air Force coalition is the most potent Strike force in the World... 10 fold. It would be unstopable. Youre looking at 2 of the best air forces in the world. 30-40 Years ahead of the rest of the world Technologicly Speaking.

Personally I hope this conflict can be resolved without one shot bieng Fired. Enough Lives have been lost, But Iran is simply to high of a threat if they accomodate Nuclear capabilitys. So pre-emption, may in Hiensight, actually save lives. But NOTHING is certain. We got front seat tickets, so lets watch it unfold.

But all in all, America needs to keep there Focus in there own region, and not in some country 7000 miles away. But Do understand, a nuclear strike Shuts Down GLOBAL ECNONOMY not just regional economics,Every Nation on the globe will feel the wrath and doom of a nuclear weapon.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 26th, 2005, 1:18 pm

If Israel helped attack Iran, that would cause the whole Mid East to erupt in violence. Hopefully the US will be patient. Iran is going through a lot of changes, and the hardliners are on their way out. Given time, it can be solved diplomatically.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » April 26th, 2005, 1:32 pm

This issue with Iran should be far more predominant wether they should find out the capablilities to what uranium is used for. People of course would think that its used for Nuclear weapons. If Bush were to say that Iraq holds Weapons of Mass Destruction, we found out they held nothing when Iraq Government actually xterminated all the deadly weapons. Their was no proof and answers prior to going to Iraq but they did anyways by
following orders of what was signed by Bush.

With regards to Iran i would possibly research the consequences they are provoking wether its a threat or a defence used,
when it comes to establishing Uranium.

Military Mind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Military Mind » April 26th, 2005, 5:13 pm

Iran is in serious trouble. God Bless.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 26th, 2005, 5:22 pm

Military Boi, you in the service?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 26th, 2005, 7:01 pm

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 28th, 2005, 2:50 am

this is the same thing that i tried to inform people about having a gun.
since we the "US" have nukes, we have to presume that every body else who has the ends has them. shit if i think that im dealing with sombody that's strapped up, what do you think i am going to do?
secure extra measures to insure that my ass doesn't get blown away.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » April 28th, 2005, 8:08 am

True say Whiteboy, if an intruder breaks and enters my home, uma be ready to shoot where they stand.

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » March 15th, 2006, 7:40 am

Iran will not be such a push over as the Iraqis were. If there is to be a war it will be based purely on economics but I'm sure will use another reason to smoke screen the truth. If India and other countries can have Nueclear power why not Iran?Doe'snt Brazil also want nueclear energy what of them?Does'nt the ukraine still have nueclear weapons? Is the U.S scarred that if Iran has Nueclear power that it is not the fret of a nueclear weapon but the fact that Iran has a rich oil supply and will be ready to trade in EUROS and ot U.S dollors? Is the U.S finally recognising that china is genuine contender to the No 1 Super power title?

Let me know what ya think

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 16th, 2006, 7:22 am

Yes you are right.

I can understand both. The US can not allow Iran to get their hands on nuclear weapons cause then it will become much harder to enforce their interests in the middle east.
Its much harder to argue with someone that has an AK 47 then with someone that has bow and arrow if you know what i mean.

And on the other hand, you are right, how can you tell any country that it is not allowed to have these weapons when you yourself and a circle of chosen Nations decide that?
I mean whats the criteria? Thats like me telling you, i dont want you to have a gun when i have tons of em stashed and a case full of hand grenades.
Of course they want to develope nuclear weapons, and they will, its only a matter of time.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 18th, 2006, 8:31 pm

Sentenza wrote:Yes you are right.

I can understand both. The US can not allow Iran to get their hands on nuclear weapons cause then it will become much harder to enforce their interests in the middle east.
Its much harder to argue with someone that has an AK 47 then with someone that has bow and arrow if you know what i mean.

And on the other hand, you are right, how can you tell any country that it is not allowed to have these weapons when you yourself and a circle of chosen Nations decide that?
I mean whats the criteria? Thats like me telling you, i dont want you to have a gun when i have tons of em stashed and a case full of hand grenades.
Of course they want to develope nuclear weapons, and they will, its only a matter of time.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=49;

Matthew 24 NAS

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 18th, 2006, 10:45 pm

Nuclear bombs are scary no? Makes one think. I guess I posted the link to Matthew 24 to try and say that I believe with Christ there is hope for the future no matter what happens. BUT that doesn't mean we shouldn't take the responsibility of slowing/stopping nuclear proliferation imo.