REAL HOOD TERRORISTS

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Post Reply
User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4164
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

REAL HOOD TERRORISTS

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 1st, 2005, 9:10 pm

Consider this:

Opiates and cocaine are valuable medicines, which have served mankind throughout history. And unlike many of the molecules produced by the licensed cartels such as Vioxx, Phen-phen, these plant drugs are non-toxic and are amongst the safest of drugs. They can be taken in large doses without causing organ damage, and they have been safely produced and consumed for hundreds of years.

Cocaine and heroin were legal and widely available in the U.S. until 1914. Anybody could walk into a store and buy these drugs and they could be purchased out of a catalog. There was no crime or violence associated with these products when they were legal, and millions of people were not running around murdering each other.

Now, suppose that a heavily armed gang attacked you, threw you to the ground, pushed your face into the pavement, pointed guns at your head, and blew your head off if you resisted, or suppose that same gang kicked down your door, invaded and ransacked your home, terrorized your family, stole your property, and murdered anyone who resisted, just because they or others did not approve of what you chose to eat, drink, smoke, or ingest -- would you say that they were violent criminals, or would you conclude that you and your family were the violent criminals?

Armies of thugs in military type uniforms, armed to the teeth with automatic weapons, break down doors, invade and ransack homes, terrorize families, and murder anyone who resists. All these goons running around with automatic weapons are called Drug Fighters. And the illigalizers who employ them, are the same government-suits who deem their crimes against the population, to be perfectly legal. As a result of making these valuable medicines illegal, these armed gangs of terrorists targeting civilians became the norm. And today, there are thousands of these goon squads operating in every city and town across the country. These illigalizers demand obedience through the use of violent force, and they will kill, assault, rob, and arrest any peaceful human beings who dare to resist.

That is what the law is all about, guns, violence, prisons, and legalized murder. With millions of decent and peaceful people continuing to be assaulted, robbed, and arrested, the war on drugs is, in fact, a war against people. And because most adults refuse to be told what they may write, read, think, believe, and nor will they seek permission to be told what they may eat, drink, smoke, or otherwise ingest. Illegalization, therefore means a perpetual war.

Because these thugs & goons target civilians, they are
REAL NEIGHBORHOOD TERRORISTS.

What is your opinion on this war on drugs, and how it is being conducted?

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Unread post by Mraka » June 2nd, 2005, 12:59 am

in all this time and before they surely been able to trace down what happened beside, to poeple that were involved in smuggle.
it is fact that it goes along with injustice,crime and murder.
and who cares about drugs anyway.
i see it as former medication,so if you are at health,what for?

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Unread post by WIP » June 12th, 2005, 3:54 pm

so are yall sayin the mexicans are terrorist? cuz they be bringin ALL the cocaine most of the F'n heroin. get the blacks to kick it off. and have most of the online pharmacys on lock.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 12th, 2005, 4:00 pm

police propaganda

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » July 19th, 2005, 9:54 am

BS police propaganda! you boys still thinking Lonewolf is a cop? Why the hell would he have such intelligent things to say? Have you read his thread properly? No! Read it again and read it slowly and carefully. All posts after his have misinterpreted what he has had to say - cummon, you ain't stupid are you? Nah man, maybe ignorant. Read again again. This guy ain't no cop, no cop's got that view! CCCHHHAAAA!

Yeah Lonewolf, you are correct in your reasoning, but to a point. Its true that pure heroin, dia-morphine hydrochloride doesn't cause ANY cellular damage - but you can die of a OD because of respiratory arrest, just stop breathing. Prperly administered as a medicine for pain or terminal illness its a gift from the creatoe for sure. But on the street, mixed with all kinds of impurities (brick dust etc) and of variable strength its a killer. Brown heroin is a killer. And cocine is cardiotoxic, simple as. Mix it with alcohol and you get a combination which is worse and more toxic. crack...we all know it aint jellytots.

As for the real urban terrorists, you right, Babylonian system mashing up the poor of this world.

Cummon boys, next you'll be saying I'm a cop just 'cos I've read and educated myself about things! Fix up! (ANd that doesn't mean stick a needle in yer arm)

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4164
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 19th, 2005, 3:00 pm

Noog wrote: Yeah Lonewolf, you are correct in your reasoning, but to a point. Its true that pure heroin, dia-morphine hydrochloride doesn't cause ANY cellular damage - but you can die of a OD because of respiratory arrest, just stop breathing. Prperly administered as a medicine for pain or terminal illness its a gift from the creatoe for sure. But on the street, mixed with all kinds of impurities (brick dust etc) and of variable strength its a killer. Brown heroin is a killer. And cocine is cardiotoxic, simple as. Mix it with alcohol and you get a combination which is worse and more toxic. crack...we all know it aint jellytots.

As for the real urban terrorists, you right, Babylonian system mashing up the poor of this world.
1 - There are two persons on this site, who know exactly what type of job I have. One of them is Alonso, the other one is my dogg Big Listo, so I'll leave it at that. I already defended myself on that issue several times before.

2 - Nevertheless, I appreciate the words of support.

3 - I'm prone to think that the "WAR ON DRUGS" is a delibarate protracted war by governmental forces, which serves to keep the ethnic minorities pre-occupied and villified under a system which makes criminals out of citizens whom otherwise might focus attention on politics.

4 - The war on drugs is a farce in my opinion. Government created it and government sustains it. It is a tool of keeping the masses in check.

5 - Do you know how the name "Babylon" came to be used and why?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 19th, 2005, 3:10 pm

I think Purple was just saying the war on drugs is police propaganda... you know, answering the question, noog. The question that Lonewolf poses at the end of his post.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4164
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 19th, 2005, 3:12 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I think Purple was just saying the war on drugs is police propaganda... you know, answering the question, noog. The question that Lonewolf poses at the end of his post.
That is how I also understood it. And yes I agree with it being "police propaganda".

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 19th, 2005, 3:13 pm

As far as Babylon did it descend from Babel? The city that is destroyed in the bible? Sounds like it could have but that's only my best guess.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4164
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 19th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Cold Bear wrote:As far as Babylon did it descend from Babel? The city that is destroyed in the bible? Sounds like it could have but that's only my best guess.
Negative, that is only the name of the city from which it was obtained from for its later usage. Babylon was the name used by early Christians when referring to Imperial ROME (code talk). Rome represented a corrupt & evil government, and its society practiced idolatry, sexual deviance, and everything else that was in complete opposition to the teachings of Christianity. Since the Romans persecuted and excuted any people who did not bow down and serve the Emperor as a god, the early Christians devised forms of communicating with each other without arising suspicion from the authorities.
Babylon ever since has become the symbol for a decadent society and/or goverment, fully understood and revived by others like the Rastafarians.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 19th, 2005, 7:59 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I think Purple was just saying the war on drugs is police propaganda... you know, answering the question, noog. The question that Lonewolf poses at the end of his post.
war on drugs really does nothing for anyone. sure it gets some dealers off the street, but users can find new ones with no problem. i can see if these dealers are forcing people to buy their drugs, but who has ever went up to a dealer with money in their pocket without the intention to buy drugs? cops go undercover to bust college kids and neighborhood dealers and no name dealers and bust prostitutes while they let roberies, murders, rapes, and assaults go on. then they can give people some high statistic and people will be impressed. "drug use is down 60%, prostitution is down 45%" who gives a shit? give us theft, rape, murder, assault, down 50%, not these BS crimes that hurt nobody.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » July 20th, 2005, 7:54 am

Yeah, sorry purple, understood now, misunderstood before.

The WAR AGAINST DRUGS has been a monumental failure. How many Capones have been made across the world from Columbia to a street near me and you.

The only way forward is to overstand addiction as an illness and to treat it as such - to take out the criminality and the criminalisation of the poor ( the rich can just book into private clinics with descretion - no loss of job, no contact with police and the jail system and on and on).

LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS and we will move toward a more civic time in history, no doubts.

Nice one Lonewolf, started a good thread.

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » July 20th, 2005, 8:35 am

if the 'legal' world knew how much money can be made from illegal drugs, which i cant imagine they do know the full extent as they would have changed laws and cashed in by now, then dealers, addicts and petty theft and drug related violence could be eradicated.

Surley it is safer to buy drugs from a shop than a dealer, i mean friends of mine i have seen cut H and Charlie with allsorts of substances that cannot be good for injection or inhalation, one time i felt bad that a girl a knew had bought from a friend of mine what she thought was H and turned out to be mostly ladies make-up. Her arms and hand puffed up so large she could have been related to the Nutty Professor...

Im not sure im on point now however i agree with Noog that
Noog wrote:The only way forward is to overstand addiction as an illness and to treat it as such - to take out the criminality and the criminalisation of the poor ......

LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS and we will move toward a more civic time in history, no doubts.
I also realise that my initial statement about eradication of crime etc... through legalisation is a hopeful one. One step at a time maybe for this issue

User avatar
North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 421
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 1:14 pm
Location: T.O.
Contact:

Unread post by North Face » September 22nd, 2005, 5:22 pm

i say trust no one!

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 63
Joined: February 14th, 2005, 5:49 am

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » October 13th, 2005, 8:30 am

yall thi kthe war on ddrugs is bad you sould come to thailand they got 80 dealers one day pilled them ontop of each other in a back of a truck. Drove around for 2 hours 70 of them died from strangulation and bring crushed now thats fucked. Man in thailand the p minister went on a war on drugs and he was executin ppl on the spot if they were caught with one pill. Man they do drug busts not to arrest ppl but to kill the dealer they run up in with m16 blast evrybodys head of includin lil kids and if by chance they do arrest you man jail out here aint funny man ppl get murdered by guards and fellow inmates evry day. like 1 out of 4 ppl never makes it out. Now thaTS real. If theres a prsion riot they just wait for you to come out and then they blast u and wen they do get the prison bak they go around ppl who aint in they cell the cuz them wid plastic cuffs if urs is red you gettin shot. thats how it goes donw in thailand. Ill put some pictures up of thai prison. im tellin you it makes san quentin look like a hotel.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 13th, 2005, 9:01 am

lonewolf wrote:Consider this:

Opiates and cocaine are valuable medicines, which have served mankind throughout history. And unlike many of the molecules produced by the licensed cartels such as Vioxx, Phen-phen, these plant drugs are non-toxic and are amongst the safest of drugs. They can be taken in large doses without causing organ damage, and they have been safely produced and consumed for hundreds of years.

Cocaine and heroin were legal and widely available in the U.S. until 1914. Anybody could walk into a store and buy these drugs and they could be purchased out of a catalog. There was no crime or violence associated with these products when they were legal, and millions of people were not running around murdering each other.

Now, suppose that a heavily armed gang attacked you, threw you to the ground, pushed your face into the pavement, pointed guns at your head, and blew your head off if you resisted, or suppose that same gang kicked down your door, invaded and ransacked your home, terrorized your family, stole your property, and murdered anyone who resisted, just because they or others did not approve of what you chose to eat, drink, smoke, or ingest -- would you say that they were violent criminals, or would you conclude that you and your family were the violent criminals?

Armies of thugs in military type uniforms, armed to the teeth with automatic weapons, break down doors, invade and ransack homes, terrorize families, and murder anyone who resists. All these goons running around with automatic weapons are called Drug Fighters. And the illigalizers who employ them, are the same government-suits who deem their crimes against the population, to be perfectly legal. As a result of making these valuable medicines illegal, these armed gangs of terrorists targeting civilians became the norm. And today, there are thousands of these goon squads operating in every city and town across the country. These illigalizers demand obedience through the use of violent force, and they will kill, assault, rob, and arrest any peaceful human beings who dare to resist.

That is what the law is all about, guns, violence, prisons, and legalized murder. With millions of decent and peaceful people continuing to be assaulted, robbed, and arrested, the war on drugs is, in fact, a war against people. And because most adults refuse to be told what they may write, read, think, believe, and nor will they seek permission to be told what they may eat, drink, smoke, or otherwise ingest. Illegalization, therefore means a perpetual war.

Because these thugs & goons target civilians, they are
REAL NEIGHBORHOOD TERRORISTS.

What is your opinion on this war on drugs, and how it is being conducted?
purplecityhello wrote:police propaganda
Yes because all the crack dealers are innocent people who only want to help the community by giving more crack to people so that more people get hooked and have to rob people to get more money for more crack.

And the police have wet dreams at night about going in to innocent peoples homes just to plant drugs and beat people up and shoot people because they have nothing better to do.

And little kids just love it when Mommy is in the living room turning tricks to support her habit while daddy is out jacking people for money.

Because drug dealers are all misunderstood. It wasn't their intention to destroy the neighborhood because their customer base can't afford a package of Raemen noodles let along a weeks supply of rocks. So they have to go out and rob and shoot people for money.

For precious crack?

Give me a f#ckin break!

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 114
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 11:18 am
Location: West Islip, NY
Contact:

Unread post by ChrisF202 » October 28th, 2005, 2:49 am

A Ghost, I couldent have said it better. I agree 100%.

Lets adopt the methods of the Thai police and shoot them on the spot. You guys think the LAPD is corrupt and bad ... LMFAO you guys havent seen anything. In Chile if they see more then say 5 or 6 teenage kids in the same spot they shoot em, in South Africa they unleash dogs and stand their laughing and taking pics as they dogs rip people apart, in Mexico they just throw you in jail forever if you dont give them mucho dinero.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 28th, 2005, 8:04 am

ChrisF202 wrote:A Ghost, I couldent have said it better. I agree 100%.

Lets adopt the methods of the Thai police and shoot them on the spot. You guys think the LAPD is corrupt and bad ... LMFAO you guys havent seen anything. In Chile if they see more then say 5 or 6 teenage kids in the same spot they shoot em, in South Africa they unleash dogs and stand their laughing and taking pics as they dogs rip people apart, in Mexico they just throw you in jail forever if you dont give them mucho dinero.
Very true

leonr
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 5:58 pm
Location: ARIZONA

war..

Unread post by leonr » April 27th, 2008, 8:48 pm

war on drugs..endless debate,too much money involved ,but if drugs were legal,what kind of drugs will be vailable
and wich ones prohibited?,isn't all drugs bad to our health?...

GARD3NA
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: November 4th, 2007, 11:44 pm
Location: GARDENA

Unread post by GARD3NA » May 12th, 2008, 2:56 pm

because we had slaves since the beginning of time should we legalize that? just because they used it as a medicine since the beginning of time, it dosen't mean nada. people abused it and it became a widespread issue and the government took over, like it should. ya the process of catching these guys may be immoral or even illegal but what better way to get the job done? i don't expect the government to be happily knocking on a drug dealers door asking if he wants to turn himself in but I expect violence.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 12th, 2008, 6:40 pm

Chile has low crime and the people are as nice as Costa Ricans were in my experience; however, I heard about how it got that way. They decided they weren't going to allow a gang problem.
ChrisF202 wrote:A Ghost, I couldent have said it better. I agree 100%.

Lets adopt the methods of the Thai police and shoot them on the spot. You guys think the LAPD is corrupt and bad ... LMFAO you guys havent seen anything. In Chile if they see more then say 5 or 6 teenage kids in the same spot they shoot em, in South Africa they unleash dogs and stand their laughing and taking pics as they dogs rip people apart, in Mexico they just throw you in jail forever if you dont give them mucho dinero.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 359
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY
Location: WEEEEEEEEEEST,JUICE COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 14th, 2008, 1:02 am

Lonewolf wrote:
Noog wrote:
3 - I'm prone to think that the "WAR ON DRUGS" is a delibarate protracted war by governmental forces, which serves to keep the ethnic minorities pre-occupied and villified under a system which makes criminals out of citizens whom otherwise might focus attention on politics.
preacccccccccccccchhhh

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » May 14th, 2008, 10:02 am

its wierd how in south africa u can get 30 years fo a single armed robbery i still question that judgement and sentencin...but it don stop nothin there is still like over 100, 000 armed robbery yearly ..proly over a 100 a nite in J burg individually

the war on drugs in brazil is somethin...ou yea i found crack in his shoes...okay behind the van Bayamn!!!

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: May 31st, 2008, 4:27 pm

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » June 1st, 2008, 9:46 pm

The War On Drugs is bull.

Baisically the US Govt. Supplies the big boys who supply everyone below them an so on an so forth. Drug Dealer eras are short. There was the 82-90 era, 90-97 era, 97-2004 era, an 2004 to present. What I mean by that is most dope dealers from the early 90s are now either dead or incarcerated if they at any time pushing more than 100 kilos of coke a week. (Yes ALOT of people actually move that much weight.)

The government lets the dealers an supplyers enjoy there time on top. They contribute to the economy. They use there million dollar paychecks for houses, stash-houses, cars, clothes, jewelry, etc.

Than they bust them.
An re-pocess the items, the police take all there stashed money an they re-sell all there re-pocessed items at auctions.

So if you think about it. Drug Dealers give the US government hundreds of millions of dollars of free money every year an they help the economy tremendously, especially considering there lavish lifestyle an the fact once there incarcerated everything they own gets re-sold again.

It's a cycle.

I really don't like any of those motherf***ers for that either. DEA, Feds, etc, they can all suck a big one. Those undercovers are straight pathetic. I had one try to sell me drugs once. He was so lame an fake I knew he was an undercover just talking to him. So I gave him the rejection hot line number instead of my celle. :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”