Gay People

Gang clothing has all went mainstream now and you see it on TV everyday now. Also discuss cars, clothing, fashion & style as it pertains to urban life.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Gay People

Unread post by BlaKK » August 28th, 2006, 7:21 pm

What are your thoughts on gays? Gay Marriage? Do you honestly believe that being gay is a lifestyle? Or is it Genetic? Do they even have a choice? Should Gays be able to adopt children into there gay lifestyle? Should open gays (That shit sounds nasty) be allowed in the Military?... Speak on the subject matter please.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 28th, 2006, 7:39 pm

What are your thoughts on gays?


I despise Gays, They will all be cast to Hell, alongside Lucifur, and Hitler.

Gay Marriage?


I condemn it... God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and that nigga Steve.

Do you honestly believe that being gay is a lifestyle?


Yes, I know it is, Through 40 years of research there has not been one "Gay Gene" ever found. And there never will be. It is a decision made completely by choice.

Do they even have a choice?


Yes. Yet they continue to practice in Sodomy, willingly... Knowing that the consequences of such an act is death. Because The Most High God said so. That is the only ultimatum.

Should Gays be able to adopt children into there gay lifestyle?


Absolutely Not! That is absurd. Throughout childhood a child absorbs all that he can see, they mimic there parents actions, If a child witnesses his father fucking his father, what message does this send? Utter confusion, The child is far, far to young to discern... Gay Marriage need be banned and abolished.

Should open gays (That shit sounds nasty) be allowed in the Military?


Fuck no. Don't tell don't ask, out of sight out of mind. Keep it that way... Any Person in the military who admits he is gay needs to be shot.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » August 28th, 2006, 10:57 pm

anyone as homopobic as you should check their motives...

........before you get turned out, or something

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » August 28th, 2006, 11:03 pm

and FYI.... I treat gays like any other group, blacks mexicans, asians, liberals, sports nuts, soccer moms ...

it's not my thing, so I dont worry about what they are doing unless they splash their shit on me.... then i tell them to back the shit up or if I must, get pushy.
if there is a lot of them and they become a threat and i cant find one merituous reason for sticking around.... I leave.

for the most part gays are pretty respectable people out in public ... more so than a lot of gangbangers i know.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » August 28th, 2006, 11:37 pm

They turn my stomach. First of all it's ungodly and unnatural. Secondly, they have a way of wanting to push there digusting lifestyle down other peoples throats. And no, I don't view them as I would any ethnic or social group.

They are selfish, hateful people in large part, who suddenly want to be accepted as upstanding citizens. You can ask any person who has a fag in their family and you'll see how, when they was out there partying and doing whatever they wanted to with their fag friends, nobody couldn't tell them shit. Then, as soon that AIDS put the bite on their ass, all of a sudden them friends disappeared, and who did they turn to for love and support? The same family members they had previously told to kiss their ass.

Even in society, they had this "Let us do our thing. We're here, we're queer. Deal with it!!!" Now, they trying to get everybody they can to contribute money to find a cure for the disease that came along with that nasty ass lifestyle and want all the sympathy they can muster.

And that whole gay marriage, gay adoption shit is a sham. Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. And two people who are confused about their own sexuality can't do nothing but raise some confused kids.

I don't wish 'em no harm, unless they bring that BS my way, but you best believe they gets no love from me. That fag shit is the scourge of the black community now, and they're the cause of it.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » August 29th, 2006, 12:00 am

creativemind wrote:They turn my stomach. First of all it's ungodly and unnatural. Secondly, they have a way of wanting to push there digusting lifestyle down other peoples throats. And no, I don't view them as I would any ethnic or social group.

They are selfish, hateful people in large part, who suddenly want to be accepted as upstanding citizens. You can ask any person who has a fag in their family and you'll see how, when they was out there partying and doing whatever they wanted to with their fag friends, nobody couldn't tell them shit. Then, as soon that AIDS put the bite on their ass, all of a sudden them friends disappeared, and who did they turn to for love and support? The same family members they had previously told to kiss their ass.

Even in society, they had this "Let us do our thing. We're here, we're queer. Deal with it!!!" Now, they trying to get everybody they can to contribute money to find a cure for the disease that came along with that nasty ass lifestyle and want all the sympathy they can muster.

And that whole gay marriage, gay adoption shit is a sham. Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. And two people who are confused about their own sexuality can't do nothing but raise some confused kids.

I don't wish 'em no harm, unless they bring that BS my way, but you best believe they gets no love from me. That fag shit is the scourge of the black community now, and they're the cause of it.



you could be talking about anyone and it would sound the same

I think soccer moms and christians are far more imposing than any gay person I ever met

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » August 29th, 2006, 12:10 am

realize the real lies wrote:
creativemind wrote:They turn my stomach. First of all it's ungodly and unnatural. Secondly, they have a way of wanting to push there digusting lifestyle down other peoples throats. And no, I don't view them as I would any ethnic or social group.

They are selfish, hateful people in large part, who suddenly want to be accepted as upstanding citizens. You can ask any person who has a fag in their family and you'll see how, when they was out there partying and doing whatever they wanted to with their fag friends, nobody couldn't tell them shit. Then, as soon that AIDS put the bite on their ass, all of a sudden them friends disappeared, and who did they turn to for love and support? The same family members they had previously told to kiss their ass.

Even in society, they had this "Let us do our thing. We're here, we're queer. Deal with it!!!" Now, they trying to get everybody they can to contribute money to find a cure for the disease that came along with that nasty ass lifestyle and want all the sympathy they can muster.

And that whole gay marriage, gay adoption shit is a sham. Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. And two people who are confused about their own sexuality can't do nothing but raise some confused kids.

I don't wish 'em no harm, unless they bring that BS my way, but you best believe they gets no love from me. That fag shit is the scourge of the black community now, and they're the cause of it.



you could be talking about anyone and it would sound the same

I think soccer moms and christians are far more imposing than any gay person I ever met


Soccer Moms and Christians ain't spreading a disease that killing black people at a record pace, home boy.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » August 29th, 2006, 12:23 am

creativemind wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
creativemind wrote:They turn my stomach. First of all it's ungodly and unnatural. Secondly, they have a way of wanting to push there digusting lifestyle down other peoples throats. And no, I don't view them as I would any ethnic or social group.

They are selfish, hateful people in large part, who suddenly want to be accepted as upstanding citizens. You can ask any person who has a fag in their family and you'll see how, when they was out there partying and doing whatever they wanted to with their fag friends, nobody couldn't tell them shit. Then, as soon that AIDS put the bite on their ass, all of a sudden them friends disappeared, and who did they turn to for love and support? The same family members they had previously told to kiss their ass.

Even in society, they had this "Let us do our thing. We're here, we're queer. Deal with it!!!" Now, they trying to get everybody they can to contribute money to find a cure for the disease that came along with that nasty ass lifestyle and want all the sympathy they can muster.

And that whole gay marriage, gay adoption shit is a sham. Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. And two people who are confused about their own sexuality can't do nothing but raise some confused kids.

I don't wish 'em no harm, unless they bring that BS my way, but you best believe they gets no love from me. That fag shit is the scourge of the black community now, and they're the cause of it.



you could be talking about anyone and it would sound the same

I think soccer moms and christians are far more imposing than any gay person I ever met


Soccer Moms and Christians ain't spreading a disease that killing black people at a record pace, home boy.


last time I checked it was drug addicts and prostitutes speading aids and I beleive it is black females with the highest risk for aids... so how is it a fag isresponsible for that, girlfriend?

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » August 29th, 2006, 12:48 am

realize the real lies wrote:
creativemind wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
creativemind wrote:They turn my stomach. First of all it's ungodly and unnatural. Secondly, they have a way of wanting to push there digusting lifestyle down other peoples throats. And no, I don't view them as I would any ethnic or social group.

They are selfish, hateful people in large part, who suddenly want to be accepted as upstanding citizens. You can ask any person who has a fag in their family and you'll see how, when they was out there partying and doing whatever they wanted to with their fag friends, nobody couldn't tell them shit. Then, as soon that AIDS put the bite on their ass, all of a sudden them friends disappeared, and who did they turn to for love and support? The same family members they had previously told to kiss their ass.

Even in society, they had this "Let us do our thing. We're here, we're queer. Deal with it!!!" Now, they trying to get everybody they can to contribute money to find a cure for the disease that came along with that nasty ass lifestyle and want all the sympathy they can muster.

And that whole gay marriage, gay adoption shit is a sham. Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. And two people who are confused about their own sexuality can't do nothing but raise some confused kids.

I don't wish 'em no harm, unless they bring that BS my way, but you best believe they gets no love from me. That fag shit is the scourge of the black community now, and they're the cause of it.



you could be talking about anyone and it would sound the same

I think soccer moms and christians are far more imposing than any gay person I ever met


Soccer Moms and Christians ain't spreading a disease that killing black people at a record pace, home boy.


last time I checked it was drug addicts and prostitutes speading aids and I beleive it is black females with the highest risk for aids... so how is it a fag isresponsible for that, girlfriend?


I'ma give you a pass on your little "girlfriend" remark. Ain't no sense gettin' upset about that kinda shit on the 'net. I call myself giving you respect as a brother, but you act like you don't want that, which is cool.

But to answer the question, how many brothers do YOU know that actively shoot drugs in their veins, or pay prostitutes for sex. If you ask any female, they're much more scared of brothers on the DL than they are of IV drug users or boyfriends/husbands paying hookers.

Now maybe you being so defensive 'cause YOUR ass is on the DL. Don't try to pin your doing on "soccer moms and Christians".

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 29th, 2006, 6:12 am

creativemind wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
creativemind wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
creativemind wrote:They turn my stomach. First of all it's ungodly and unnatural. Secondly, they have a way of wanting to push there digusting lifestyle down other peoples throats. And no, I don't view them as I would any ethnic or social group.

They are selfish, hateful people in large part, who suddenly want to be accepted as upstanding citizens. You can ask any person who has a fag in their family and you'll see how, when they was out there partying and doing whatever they wanted to with their fag friends, nobody couldn't tell them shit. Then, as soon that AIDS put the bite on their ass, all of a sudden them friends disappeared, and who did they turn to for love and support? The same family members they had previously told to kiss their ass.

Even in society, they had this "Let us do our thing. We're here, we're queer. Deal with it!!!" Now, they trying to get everybody they can to contribute money to find a cure for the disease that came along with that nasty ass lifestyle and want all the sympathy they can muster.

And that whole gay marriage, gay adoption shit is a sham. Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. And two people who are confused about their own sexuality can't do nothing but raise some confused kids.

I don't wish 'em no harm, unless they bring that BS my way, but you best believe they gets no love from me. That fag shit is the scourge of the black community now, and they're the cause of it.



you could be talking about anyone and it would sound the same

I think soccer moms and christians are far more imposing than any gay person I ever met


Soccer Moms and Christians ain't spreading a disease that killing black people at a record pace, home boy.


last time I checked it was drug addicts and prostitutes speading aids and I beleive it is black females with the highest risk for aids... so how is it a fag isresponsible for that, girlfriend?


I'ma give you a pass on your little "girlfriend" remark. Ain't no sense gettin' upset about that kinda shit on the 'net. I call myself giving you respect as a brother, but you act like you don't want that, which is cool.

But to answer the question, how many brothers do YOU know that actively shoot drugs in their veins, or pay prostitutes for sex. If you ask any female, they're much more scared of brothers on the DL than they are of IV drug users or boyfriends/husbands paying hookers.

Now maybe you being so defensive 'cause YOUR ass is on the DL. Don't try to pin your doing on "soccer moms and Christians".


And she gave you a pass on calling her "home boy" so yall are even.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » August 29th, 2006, 8:13 am

BlaKK wrote: What are your thoughts on gays?

They have always been around just like everybody else.

BlaKK wrote: Gay Marriage?

It’s not my business who anyone marries. Secondly I really could care less.

BlaKK wrote: Do you honestly believe that being gay is a lifestyle? Or is it Genetic?

It’s definitely a lifestyle. Genetics...? Not sure. I tend to believe that a gay lifestyle is cultural moreso than genetical.

BlaKK wrote: Do they even have a choice?

Who knows? Some Gays and Lesbians have known they were attracted/identified to the same sex as earlier as children.

BlaKK wrote: Should Gays be able to adopt children into there gay lifestyle?

Most gays that I’ve spoken to were not trying to adopt children to promote a gay lifestyle for them or to make them into mini gay’s. They basically felt that they had the means and the resources to give a child a home. Giving a child a safe and loving home, isn’t that what’s important? I guess some people think that if gays adopted a child, that they are going to have orgy parties in front of the child. Would a straight couple that’s into swinging do the same?

BlaKK wrote: Should open gays (That shit sounds nasty) be allowed in the Military?

Be allowed? They are already there, and have been so for decades. The question should be, should we F* with them or not?

realize the real lies wrote: and FYI.... I treat gays like any other group, blacks mexicans, asians, liberals, sports nuts, soccer moms ...

Good for you. You have respect for people.

realize the real lies wrote: it's not my thing, so I dont worry about what they are doing unless they splash their shit on me.... then i tell them to back the shit up or if I must, get pushy.
if there is a lot of them and they become a threat and i cant find one merituous reason for sticking around.... I leave.

I would believe if anyone is splashing anything on you, you would probably move.

realize the real lies wrote: for the most part gays are pretty respectable people out in public ... more so than a lot of gangbangers i know.

This is true. Long Beach used to be a shit hole, until gay money went down there and hooked the city up.

creativemind wrote: They turn my stomach. First of all it's ungodly and unnatural. Secondly, they have a way of wanting to push there digusting lifestyle down other peoples throats. And no, I don't view them as I would any ethnic or social group.

Can we talk about people turning our stomach and what’s godly in the same sentence? Can we also generalized all gays for the actions of a few? Minorities have complained about this prejudice for years. I don’t know your ethnicity, but if you are not white, you should think about what you just wrote.

creativemind wrote: They are selfish, hateful people in large part, who suddenly want to be accepted as upstanding citizens.

Most are outstanding citizens Just because you’re gay doesn’t mean your out there looking to screw a fool you see in the butt. Selfish, and hateful labeled for a community of people is extremely prejudice. What’s the difference from: Blacks are ignorant, stupid, aggressive, less evolved, Mexicans are lazy, criminals, low aspirations, and thieves...and so on and so on.? Hate and prejudice will eat you up.

creativemind wrote: You can ask any person who has a fag in their family and you'll see how, when they was out there partying and doing whatever they wanted to with their fag friends, nobody couldn't tell them shit. Then, as soon that AIDS put the bite on their ass, all of a sudden them friends disappeared, and who did they turn to for love and support? The same family members they had previously told to kiss their ass.

This sounds like an isolated case. Not all gay’s are out there gettin’ there party on. It sounds more like a maturity issue. I’ve known many young straight people out there gettin’ there party on, and you couldn’t tell them shit either. I think when anyone is sick they look for support from family and friends. Flu or Aids. By the way, Aids is puttin’ the bite on a lot assess not just gay people.

creativemind wrote: Even in society, they had this "Let us do our thing. We're here, we're queer. Deal with it!!!" Now, they trying to get everybody they can to contribute money to find a cure for the disease that came along with that nasty ass lifestyle and want all the sympathy they can muster.

This is why Aids is killing a lot of people, because so many people in the community think it’s a gay disease. Well it isn’t. More gays were inflicted with it in the beginning, but it’s really a community problem. So why not contribute money?

creativemind wrote: And that whole gay marriage, gay adoption shit is a sham. Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. And two people who are confused about their own sexuality can't do nothing but raise some confused kids.

There are plenty of confused kids being raised by so called straight couples. You can find many right here.

creativemind wrote: I don't wish 'em no harm, unless they bring that BS my way, but you best believe they gets no love from me. That fag shit is the scourge of the black community now, and they're the cause of it.

I think the scourge of the black community is not gay blacks, but gang members, drug dealers, habitual criminals, pimps, and prostitutes (to a lesser degree).

creativemind wrote:Soccer Moms and Christians ain't spreading a disease that killing black people at a record pace

I’ll tell you what’s killing black people at a record pace. 1. Lack of being informed. 2. Diabetes (dialysis, amputation, heart attacks #1 cause of deaths) 3. Hypertension (strokes, paralysis, death) 4. Homicides (gang violence, victims of robbery, domestic disputes, etc.) 5. Hepatitis B (drug abuse) 6. Hepatitis C (drug abuse/sex) 7. Aids (straight, gay, DL, ex cons, prison rape,).


realize the real lies wrote: last time I checked it was drug addicts and prostitutes speading aids and I beleive it is black females with the highest risk for aids... so how is it a fag isresponsible for that,

Lest, not forget our so called straight ex cons. What was in the news this week? Condoms for prisoners? These inmates do get out of jail and many are married to the opposite sex...so now what?

creativemind wrote:But to answer the question, how many brothers do YOU know that actively shoot drugs in their veins, or pay prostitutes for sex.

Shit loads man. Many brothers are main linnin’ and screwin’ strawberries all day long. Many times the payment is with crack. Go down to your local county funded drug abuse clinic and see whose sittin’ in the lobby.

creativemind wrote: If you ask any female, they're much more scared of brothers on the DL than they are of IV drug users or boyfriends/husbands paying hookers.

Women should be afraid of all of the above. A boyfriend that’s an IV drug user is more of a risk than a man with HIV. IV drug users are at a greater risk for Hep B & C plus HIV. All three are for life, and all three can kill you.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » August 29th, 2006, 12:12 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
creativemind wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
creativemind wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
creativemind wrote:They turn my stomach. First of all it's ungodly and unnatural. Secondly, they have a way of wanting to push there digusting lifestyle down other peoples throats. And no, I don't view them as I would any ethnic or social group.

They are selfish, hateful people in large part, who suddenly want to be accepted as upstanding citizens. You can ask any person who has a fag in their family and you'll see how, when they was out there partying and doing whatever they wanted to with their fag friends, nobody couldn't tell them shit. Then, as soon that AIDS put the bite on their ass, all of a sudden them friends disappeared, and who did they turn to for love and support? The same family members they had previously told to kiss their ass.

Even in society, they had this "Let us do our thing. We're here, we're queer. Deal with it!!!" Now, they trying to get everybody they can to contribute money to find a cure for the disease that came along with that nasty ass lifestyle and want all the sympathy they can muster.

And that whole gay marriage, gay adoption shit is a sham. Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. And two people who are confused about their own sexuality can't do nothing but raise some confused kids.

I don't wish 'em no harm, unless they bring that BS my way, but you best believe they gets no love from me. That fag shit is the scourge of the black community now, and they're the cause of it.



you could be talking about anyone and it would sound the same

I think soccer moms and christians are far more imposing than any gay person I ever met


Soccer Moms and Christians ain't spreading a disease that killing black people at a record pace, home boy.


last time I checked it was drug addicts and prostitutes speading aids and I beleive it is black females with the highest risk for aids... so how is it a fag isresponsible for that, girlfriend?


I'ma give you a pass on your little "girlfriend" remark. Ain't no sense gettin' upset about that kinda shit on the 'net. I call myself giving you respect as a brother, but you act like you don't want that, which is cool.

But to answer the question, how many brothers do YOU know that actively shoot drugs in their veins, or pay prostitutes for sex. If you ask any female, they're much more scared of brothers on the DL than they are of IV drug users or boyfriends/husbands paying hookers.

Now maybe you being so defensive 'cause YOUR ass is on the DL. Don't try to pin your doing on "soccer moms and Christians".


And she gave you a pass on calling her "home boy" so yall are even.


Ooops, my bad. I'm certainly not above admitting I was wrong in assuming that it was a male I was addressing. My apologies, Realize The Lies.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » August 29th, 2006, 12:20 pm

realize the real lies wrote:
creativemind wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
creativemind wrote:They turn my stomach. First of all it's ungodly and unnatural. Secondly, they have a way of wanting to push there digusting lifestyle down other peoples throats. And no, I don't view them as I would any ethnic or social group.

They are selfish, hateful people in large part, who suddenly want to be accepted as upstanding citizens. You can ask any person who has a fag in their family and you'll see how, when they was out there partying and doing whatever they wanted to with their fag friends, nobody couldn't tell them shit. Then, as soon that AIDS put the bite on their ass, all of a sudden them friends disappeared, and who did they turn to for love and support? The same family members they had previously told to kiss their ass.

Even in society, they had this "Let us do our thing. We're here, we're queer. Deal with it!!!" Now, they trying to get everybody they can to contribute money to find a cure for the disease that came along with that nasty ass lifestyle and want all the sympathy they can muster.

And that whole gay marriage, gay adoption shit is a sham. Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. And two people who are confused about their own sexuality can't do nothing but raise some confused kids.

I don't wish 'em no harm, unless they bring that BS my way, but you best believe they gets no love from me. That fag shit is the scourge of the black community now, and they're the cause of it.



you could be talking about anyone and it would sound the same

I think soccer moms and christians are far more imposing than any gay person I ever met


Soccer Moms and Christians ain't spreading a disease that killing black people at a record pace, home boy.


last time I checked it was drug addicts and prostitutes speading aids and I beleive it is black females with the highest risk for aids... so how is it a fag isresponsible for that, girlfriend?


My point is that is is DL brothers who are more responsible than ANYONE for spreading HIV in the black community. So yeah, DL fags are putting black females at risk. Do you not agree?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 29th, 2006, 12:40 pm

You know it's all fucked up when you go to a wedding and the pastor makes a mention of the downlow culture as a joke.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » August 29th, 2006, 12:49 pm

To add to what I mentioned earlier above:

According to the CDC there are 1 million cases of HIV in the US. In 2004, there are 42,514 cases

Male to male 17,691
IV drug users 9,152
Male to Male w/ IV drug use 1,920
Heterosexual men and heterosexual women 13,128
Babies born w/ HIV 8,779

The numbers are declining in all of these groups except male to male transmission.

According to the CDC regarding Hepatitis C:

There are 4.1 million cases, and 3.2 million chronic cases of this disease. Hep C is known as the "The Silent Killer". No one ever talks about it.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » August 29th, 2006, 12:52 pm

I don't know why people are ignoring the fact that although more than gays are afflicted with the disease now, the first 10-15 years of it's documentation, it was largely gay males who had and spread it.

I would venture to say that the vast majority of women who have contracted it have done so through contact with a male, many of whom have had DL activity.

To this day, a major issue is that of MALE prisoners who are in jail engaging in GAY activity. coming out and infecting women in society.

You can slice it any way you want to. Gay people have more political clout than before, and it's become politically incorrect to call AIDS a gay disease, but if homosexual behavior is the catalyst for it, then what else can you call it?

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » August 29th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Cold Bear wrote:You know it's all #%@& up when you go to a wedding and the pastor makes a mention of the downlow culture as a joke.

They may not know enough about HIV/AIDS. Most people don't.

Gangsters and thugs in prison gettin' there rape on.......Are just as on the DL as the rest of those fools. Just because they get released doesn't mean they still don't think about that ass they got in jail.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » August 29th, 2006, 12:59 pm

Common Sense wrote:To add to what I mentioned earlier above:

According to the CDC there are 1 million cases of HIV in the US. In 2004, there are 42,514 cases

Male to male 17,691
IV drug users 9,152
Male to Male w/ IV drug use 1,920
Heterosexual men and heterosexual women 13,128
Babies born w/ HIV 8,779

The numbers are declining in all of these groups except male to male transmission.

According to the CDC regarding Hepatitis C:

There are 4.1 million cases, and 3.2 million chronic cases of this disease. Hep C is known as the "The Silent Killer". No one ever talks about it.


As your stats show, the vast majority of these cases are related to HOMOSEXUAL activity!!! And what it doesn't show is the in the category of men infecting women, how many of those men engaged in HOMO activity at some point?

It's crazy to even argue it. Women aren't giving it to each other, they're getting it from men!!! And those men are getting it largely from OTHER MAN!!!

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » August 29th, 2006, 4:04 pm

creativemind wrote:As your stats show, the vast majority of these cases are related to HOMOSEXUAL activity!!!


creativemind wrote:And what it doesn't show is the in the category of men infecting women,

It does show those stats...........13,128 (hetero sexual men/women)

creativemind wrote:how many of those men engaged in HOMO activity at some point?

And how many of those did not?
Maybe some of those men were IV drug users? Maybe some of those men were infected through a tainted blood supply? Remember great Tennis Pro Aurthur Ash? A man who broke through the color barrier of Tennis and put that game on the map for young kids of color.......died of AIDS. He was gay, nor did he have homosexual affairs (according to his records). It was a blood transfusion for him. Was it his fault? NO Did he choose to have tianted blood given to him...NO. Maybe some of those men were born with HIV. It's been out there for 25 years now.

Just because one has acquired AIDS, does not necessarily mean that one is gay. That would be PRE-JUDGING. That's part of the problem of eradicating this disease and others like it. People don't want others to know of their status for fear of prejudice. Which means no treatment. Don't be part of the hysteria, be part of the solution for getting people tested and treated.

creativemind wrote:It's crazy to even argue it. Women aren't giving it to each other, they're getting it from men!!! And those men are getting it largely from OTHER MAN!!!

It seems like you need this witch hunt of gay males to satisfiy some other agenda. HEP C is just as bad as HIV/AIDS, but for some reason this doesn't concern you. Should we call Hep C the "Straight man's" disease, and label all straight people???? You know can get this through heterosexual activity and needles. This illness if untreated will wear you out and then some and it's highly contagious. You probably know someone that has it, but haven't told you about it.

There are plenty of nasty diseases out there to pin on almost anybody. Prejudice attitudes and witch hunts never help solve anything.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » August 29th, 2006, 4:06 pm

^^^TYPO
He was NOT gay, nor did he have homosexual affairs (according to his records). It was a blood transfusion for him. Was it his fault? NO Did he choose to have tianted blood given to him...NO. Maybe some of those men were born with HIV. It's been out there for 25 years now.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 29th, 2006, 5:34 pm

I worked with terminally AIDS pts for about 7 yrs and during that time all my pts were gay men but one man who had gotten it from IV drug use and two children who had it passed to them by their mothers. One of which was a prostitute and the other an IV drug user.

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 286
Joined: February 5th, 2005, 6:24 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Unread post by Anesis » August 29th, 2006, 5:38 pm

People are against finding a homosexual gene.

First of all, for the conservatives, it would mean that some cases of homosexuality are genetic.

Liberals are against because if they find that it's genetic, they are scared that people will identify the gene in fetuses and abort the.

Personally, I could care less. I live in the gay part of town and it's not like I live is Sodom.

I don't think the government should tell you who you can/can't marry, and don't start the lame slippery slope argument that if you allow gay marriage, incest and pedophilia will be legalized soon afterward.

The one thing that I don't know about is gays in the military. I mean, I know they are there, but my father, who is an ultra-conservative, and who was in the military, that it's a brotherhood and that you don't want to be thinking your 'brother" is checking out your ass when you have to trust him scoping out your ass. That's his lame excuse.

I'm sure there is more that I want to say on this, but I have adult beverage waiting for me. I have priorities, you know.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » August 29th, 2006, 5:41 pm

Christina Marie wrote:I worked with terminally AIDS pts for about 7 yrs and during that time all my pts were gay men but one man who had gotten it from IV drug use and two children who had it passed to them by their mothers. One of which was a prostitute and the other an IV drug user.


That should say something for the real percentages. SEVEN years!!! All were gay men except for 3 people.

Honestly in those stats that were quoted, I doubt seriously if the male/female stats were accurate. That's why they call that shit DOWN LOW!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 29th, 2006, 6:03 pm

People are against finding a homosexual gene.


No, It is because a Homosexual Gene does not exists. Researchers and Interest groups have been trying to decipher for 40 years of intense research, time after time they find themselves inapt, because the Gene itself is non-existent.

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 286
Joined: February 5th, 2005, 6:24 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Unread post by Anesis » August 29th, 2006, 6:06 pm

BlaKK wrote:
People are against finding a homosexual gene.


No, It is because a Homosexual Gene does not exists. Researchers and Interest groups have been trying to decipher for 40 years of intense research, time after time they find themselves inapt, because the Gene itself is non-existent.


Can you find me a source, because the sources I read back in one of my contemporary moral issues classes said otherwise.

The last thing I have ever read says that no gene has been found (or disproven) is because no one wants to get that far in the research.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 29th, 2006, 6:11 pm

"Most scientists agree that it is unlikely that there is a "gay gene" that determines something as complex as sexual orientation, and that it is more likely to be the result of a number of biological factors. Many also agree that social and environmental factors intersect with biology to produce sexual orientation" - Wickipedia

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 286
Joined: February 5th, 2005, 6:24 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Unread post by Anesis » August 29th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Well, to be honest, wiki's aren't what I'd call a credible source.

And, to give you credit, I don't think ALL instances of homosexuality are genetic. I have met some people who just had to be DIFFERENT. I don't think homosexuality is a situation where one asnwer will all cases.

How do you explain homosexuality on the animal kingdom?

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » August 29th, 2006, 6:32 pm

Anesis wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
People are against finding a homosexual gene.


No, It is because a Homosexual Gene does not exists. Researchers and Interest groups have been trying to decipher for 40 years of intense research, time after time they find themselves inapt, because the Gene itself is non-existent.


Can you find me a source, because the sources I read back in one of my contemporary moral issues classes said otherwise.

The last thing I have ever read says that no gene has been found (or disproven) is because no one wants to get that far in the research.


I believe that because you have a segment of people who are trying to validate themselves, they can say whatever comes to mind with regards to the existence of a "gay gene". You can argue back and forth all day.

My thought is simply this: Everything in nature perpetuates life. Plants create more plants, fish create more fish, animals create more animals. You can put 1000 gay men on one island, and a 1000 lesbians on another island. Come back in a 100 years, and guys what you'll find? Nothing, because the fags can f*ck each other in the ass 'til Doomsday, and the lezzies, can bump muffs until the start a fire, but the none of 'em can recreat shit!!! Because it ain't natural.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 29th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:You know it's all #%@& up when you go to a wedding and the pastor makes a mention of the downlow culture as a joke.

They may not know enough about HIV/AIDS. Most people don't.

Gangsters and thugs in prison gettin' there rape on.......Are just as on the DL as the rest of those fools. Just because they get released doesn't mean they still don't think about that ass they got in jail.


I'm saying when it's so common a 'man of god' makes light of it as a obstacle to holy matrimony, that means its' too common

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 29th, 2006, 6:43 pm

and the lezzies, can bump muffs until the start a fire


:shock: :lol:

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » August 29th, 2006, 6:52 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
and the lezzies, can bump muffs until the start a fire


:shock: :lol:


:wink: Just tellin' the real.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » August 29th, 2006, 6:58 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I'm saying when it's so common a 'man of god' makes light of it as a obstacle to holy matrimony, that means its' too common

Okay.....I get it. I guess that's all they can do is make light. Gay's and Lesbians have been part of our society since the beginning of time. I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon, so people might as well get on with their lives.

Locked

Return to “Urban Culture & Fashion”