Dress like a skinhead ?

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Asho89

Dress like a skinhead ?

Unread post by Asho89 » November 17th, 2007, 2:04 pm

I've got a massive problem . I wanna dress like a skinhead but im not racist and i might get killed . I don't wanna were any of that hitler shir either

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 17th, 2007, 3:31 pm

Not all Skinheads are racist. Just make sure you don't look like the racist type.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 17th, 2007, 6:39 pm

So what is it that you wanna know about?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Dress like a skinhead ?

Unread post by justice league » November 17th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Asho89 wrote:I've got a massive problem . I wanna dress like a skinhead but im not racist and i might get killed . I don't wanna were any of that hitler shir either

yes, you do.... your problem is YOU ARE A POSER!!!

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 17th, 2007, 8:06 pm

justice league wrote:
Asho89 wrote:I've got a massive problem . I wanna dress like a skinhead but im not racist and i might get killed . I don't wanna were any of that hitler shir either

lol yeah, I didn't wanna be blunt but thats pretty much what your telling us.
If I went around dressing like a Norteno wearing red but telling people I don't
bang and I'm from LA thats pretty much what a poser is. What you gotta
ask your self is why do you wanna dress like a skinhead? Or lets say Nazi because
not all skinheads are racists. Your just asking for it. Your maintaining the physical
image of a racist but you don't have the guns to back it up... Its a pretty dangerous
game your playing ;P. I would recommend just being your self and not bothering
with any of that Nazi stuff because its the image and attention that your probably
really going for not because its who you are.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 19th, 2007, 12:15 am

Even though there are different types of skinheads, if you're white then most people, civilians, and bangers who just don't know about skinheads are gonna assume the bullsh*t racist stuff. Just don't wear black shoes with red laces.

MrP

Unread post by MrP » November 24th, 2007, 7:33 am

places target on your head

you'll catch flak that you don't want to catch alone.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » December 13th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Youth who choose a skinhead look typically fall into racist and non-racist categories and group with other skinheads of similar beliefs. Both kinds of youth can get tore up by others if they are slipping. Why not find another fad to follow. Go to college. If you want to come back to it in your thirties and wear it like many successful professionals do you probably won't have a problem.

UltraMoloko

Unread post by UltraMoloko » January 5th, 2008, 10:17 pm

justice league wrote:

How does wanting to dress like a skinhead make you a poser?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » January 6th, 2008, 10:50 pm

UltraMoloko wrote:
justice league wrote:

not if you are a skinhead....

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 6th, 2008, 11:31 pm

justice league wrote:
UltraMoloko wrote:
justice league wrote:

If your not a skinhead... Like he said. Yet your trying to dress like one, or your currently dressing like one.

Your a Poser.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 12th, 2008, 9:50 pm

It's pretty much true. See watching television and surfing the net and becoming enamored with skinheads and then emulating that in your neighborhood is about as bad as what 99.99% of the wigger population does. Pretty much the same thing. Now if you had a crew in your neighborhood and grew up around them and decided that was for you then it's pretty much authentic. Otherwise your an MTV wigger only the skinhead version of it.
twocost wrote:
justice league wrote:
UltraMoloko wrote:
justice league wrote:

If your not a skinhead... Like he said. Yet your trying to dress like one, or your currently dressing like one.

Your a Poser.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » January 13th, 2008, 1:35 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:It's pretty much true. See watching television and surfing the net and becoming enamored with skinheads and then emulating that in your neighborhood is about as bad as what 99.99% of the wigger population does. Pretty much the same thing. Now if you had a crew in your neighborhood and grew up around them and decided that was for you then it's pretty much authentic. Otherwise your an MTV wigger only the skinhead version of it.

lol... THAT'S funny!!!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » January 13th, 2008, 12:12 pm

It's funny how society thinks its bizarre for a white kid to act black but a non-German white kid pretending to be a nazi is considered perfectly reasonable.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 14th, 2008, 3:57 pm

i was one for some years i still carry on abit of the fashion but no mate alot of skinheads aren't racist so don't worry.

enemy of the state

Unread post by enemy of the state » January 15th, 2008, 1:25 pm

but a non-German white kid
It's definately not about the nationality but race.

As for your statement about caucasian kids..

Danny Vinyard: I hate anyone that isn't white Protestant.
-They're a burden to the advancement of the white race
-I hate the fact that's cool to be black these days.
-I hate this hip-pop fuckin' influence on white-fuckin'suburbia. (my point exactly)
-And I hate Tabitha Soren and all there Zionist MTV fucking pigs telling us we should get along. Save the retorical BS Hilary Rodham Clinton cuz it ain't gonna fuckin' work.

American History X

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 15th, 2008, 1:31 pm

justice league wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:It's pretty much true. See watching television and surfing the net and becoming enamored with skinheads and then emulating that in your neighborhood is about as bad as what 99.99% of the wigger population does. Pretty much the same thing. Now if you had a crew in your neighborhood and grew up around them and decided that was for you then it's pretty much authentic. Otherwise your an MTV wigger only the skinhead version of it.

lol... THAT'S funny!!!
lol a MTV Wigger pero skinhead version. Some one needs to think of a name for that.

LameHead or fake head... I suck I know ne one else?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » January 15th, 2008, 8:08 pm

twocost wrote:
justice league wrote:
we always called them POSERS
lol... THAT'S funny!!!
lol a MTV Wigger pero skinhead version. Some one needs to think of a name for that.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » January 15th, 2008, 8:08 pm

twocost wrote:
justice league wrote:
lol... THAT'S funny!!!

we always called them POSERS