bRoNX CRip Tattoos

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Anonymous20

bRoNX CRip Tattoos

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2007, 9:42 pm

Image

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2007, 9:43 pm

Image

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2007, 9:46 pm

Image

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » March 8th, 2007, 1:45 pm

So you're white? :lol: :lol:

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 8th, 2007, 2:09 pm

The NY one with the rag in it is a neat concept, but horribly executed.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » March 8th, 2007, 2:10 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:The NY one with the rag in it is a neat concept, but horribly executed.
Dont give him pride

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 8th, 2007, 2:13 pm

A Ghost wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:The NY one with the rag in it is a neat concept, but horribly executed.
Dont give him pride
If he considers the term "neat" worthy of some form of pride he has bigger problems to worry about. :P

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » March 8th, 2007, 2:32 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:The NY one with the rag in it is a neat concept, but horribly executed.
Dont give him pride
If he considers the term "neat" worthy of some form of pride he has bigger problems to worry about. :P
The white boy needs to worry about why hes spending dso much time copying some other cities lifestyle and worry about getting an education.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 8th, 2007, 9:58 pm

LOL yah NiCCas iz fuNNy homie but 2 aNswer qusrtion A ghost, Nah im Not white im pueRto RiCaN

N whos CopyiN wat fRom wheRe???? the piC of the NY tatt iz miNes igot it oN the back of my foRaRm N the 1 that says RGC iz oN my stomiC
the otha 1s iz my homiez fRom my h180d
i aiNt No iNteRNet baNga, asC aNy homie fRom the bRoNX dey should kNo bkout us
NHOOD ROCC GANG GANG
180st Cuz moNteRey pRojeCts

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 8th, 2007, 10:00 pm

EastSide bRoNX
RoCC CRip GaNg

180street
NayboRhood

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » March 8th, 2007, 10:14 pm

ROCCGANG wrote:LOL yah NiCCas iz fuNNy homie but 2 aNswer qusrtion A ghost, Nah im Not white im pueRto RiCaN

N whos CopyiN wat fRom wheRe???? the piC of the NY tatt iz miNes igot it oN the back of my foRaRm N the 1 that says RGC iz oN my stomiC
the otha 1s iz my homiez fRom my h180d
i aiNt No iNteRNet baNga, asC aNy homie fRom the bRoNX dey should kNo bkout us
NHOOD ROCC GANG GANG
180st because moNteRey pRojeCts
Stay in School

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 8th, 2007, 10:24 pm

wat eva homie i aint heRe 4 that
u got aNy questioNs bkout the Tatts oR Not if u dont then go post oN aNotha topiC

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 8th, 2007, 10:27 pm

im not gonna get into you real or not this aint the place nor am i the person to do that...i dont know to much about ya set but i dont go block for block investigating,however i know deathrow homeboys in the northeast bx got numbers since the late 90s

this a real northeast bronx niggah typing
boston road be the trap

hold it down though

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » March 8th, 2007, 10:33 pm

I give up Image

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 8th, 2007, 10:34 pm

a-ghost let the rookie to the forum be dog

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » March 8th, 2007, 10:43 pm

Qdawg wrote:a-ghost let the rookie to the forum be dog
Alright 8)

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 8th, 2007, 10:56 pm

Qdawg wrote:im not gonna get into you real or not this aint the place nor am i the person to do that...i dont know to much about ya set but i dont go block for block investigating,however i know deathrow homeboys in the northeast bx got numbers since the late 90s

this a real northeast bronx niggah typing
boston road be the trap

hold it down though
so u pRobkly kNo Gotti, bklue jay, N dem Rite.
goofy guNs, level LoC, N the Rest of the homie asC GuNs abkout me

dey kNo abkout my Cet N wheRe we at

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: August 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm
Location: Florida

Unread post by looneytunes1 » March 8th, 2007, 11:53 pm

ROCCGANG wrote:LOL yah NiCCas iz fuNNy homie but 2 aNswer qusrtion A ghost, Nah im Not white im pueRto RiCaN

N whos CopyiN wat fRom wheRe???? the piC of the NY tatt iz miNes igot it oN the back of my foRaRm N the 1 that says RGC iz oN my stomiC
the otha 1s iz my homiez fRom my h180d
i aiNt No iNteRNet baNga, asC aNy homie fRom the bRoNX dey should kNo bkout us
NHOOD ROCC GANG GANG
180st because moNteRey pRojeCts
Your a real piece of shit. Your tats are ugly. Honestly, how long did it take you to type up that gibberish?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Unread post by LcBwC » March 11th, 2007, 12:03 am

:lol:

Ah man this ish just made me laugh! Wild.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » March 13th, 2007, 9:44 am

Its called setting yourself up, boys gotta take it on his virtual chin.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 543
Joined: February 28th, 2007, 8:21 am

Unread post by Hell » March 13th, 2007, 11:44 am

A Ghost wrote:
ROCCGANG wrote:LOL yah NiCCas iz fuNNy homie but 2 aNswer qusrtion A ghost, Nah im Not white im pueRto RiCaN

N whos CopyiN wat fRom wheRe???? the piC of the NY tatt iz miNes igot it oN the back of my foRaRm N the 1 that says RGC iz oN my stomiC
the otha 1s iz my homiez fRom my h180d
i aiNt No iNteRNet baNga, asC aNy homie fRom the bRoNX dey should kNo bkout us
NHOOD ROCC GANG GANG
180st because moNteRey pRojeCts
Stay in School
:lol: Fo real.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 19th, 2007, 12:21 pm

what happened to LK's? I thought all this NY copyin cali gang shit was to fight the latin attacks on blacks at rikers, now mufuckas is jumpin ship...someone hip a nigga to this flip floppin?

ROCCGANG180

Unread post by ROCCGANG180 » March 20th, 2007, 8:04 am

perongregory wrote:what happened to LK's? I thought all this NY copyin cali gang shit was to fight the latin attacks on blacks at rikers, now mufuckas is jumpin ship...someone hip a nigga to this flip floppin?
theRes still LatiN KiNgs out here but Not like how dey was out heRe befoR

iN jail its still kiNd of a latiN vs blaCC thaNg but iN the stReets its Not like that at all, u got puerto RiCaN CRips/ pueRto RiCaN bloods the RaCe doNt matta like that

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 20th, 2007, 2:30 pm

ROCCGANG180 wrote:
perongregory wrote:what happened to LK's? I thought all this NY copyin cali gang shit was to fight the latin attacks on blacks at rikers, now mufuckas is jumpin ship...someone hip a nigga to this flip floppin?
theRes still LatiN KiNgs out here but Not like how dey was out heRe befoR

iN jail its still kiNd of a latiN vs black thaNg but iN the stReets its Not like that at all, u got puerto RiCaN CRips/ pueRto RiCaN bloods the RaCe doNt matta like that
so if you go upstate what would happen?

ROCCGANG180

Unread post by ROCCGANG180 » March 21st, 2007, 6:23 am

perongregory wrote:
ROCCGANG180 wrote:
perongregory wrote:what happened to LK's? I thought all this NY copyin cali gang shit was to fight the latin attacks on blacks at rikers, now mufuckas is jumpin ship...someone hip a nigga to this flip floppin?
theRes still LatiN KiNgs out here but Not like how dey was out heRe befoR

iN jail its still kiNd of a latiN vs black thaNg but iN the stReets its Not like that at all, u got puerto RiCaN CRips/ pueRto RiCaN bloods the RaCe doNt matta like that
so if you go upstate what would happen?
Same shit that Could happeN iN the stReets
u always gotta keep ya eye's opeN No matta wats yah RaCe
but i aiNt Neva bkeeN up NoRth (as aN iNmate) so u goNNa have 2 asC sumbody else that

ROCCGANG180

Unread post by ROCCGANG180 » March 21st, 2007, 6:25 am

perongregory wrote:
ROCCGANG180 wrote:
perongregory wrote:what happened to LK's? I thought all this NY copyin cali gang shit was to fight the latin attacks on blacks at rikers, now mufuckas is jumpin ship...someone hip a nigga to this flip floppin?
theRes still LatiN KiNgs out here but Not like how dey was out heRe befoR

iN jail its still kiNd of a latiN vs black thaNg but iN the stReets its Not like that at all, u got puerto RiCaN CRips/ pueRto RiCaN bloods the RaCe doNt matta like that
so if you go upstate what would happen?
Same shit that Could happeN iN the stReets
u always gotta keep ya eye's opeN No matta wats yah RaCe
but i aiNt Neva bkeeN up NoRth (as aN iNmate) so u goNNa have 2 asC sumbody else that

N juss iNCase u tRyNa asC me wat side would i C oN (blaCC oR latiN) then the aNsweR is the C-side! like i said befoR skiN ColoR dozeNt matta 2 me
sumbody asC me, my RaCe iz CRip

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 21st, 2007, 12:19 pm

i think most of us know in the pen you chill with ya own race 9 times out of 10 regardless of what you was doing on the street(blacks chill with blacks,etc)

ROCCGANG180

Unread post by ROCCGANG180 » March 22nd, 2007, 8:14 am

Qdawg wrote:i think most of us know in the pen you chill with ya own race 9 times out of 10 regardless of what you was doing on the street(blacks chill with blacks,etc)
Makes SeNCe but Not always tRue
im pueRto RiCaN but i dont kNo a bit of spaNish, like i said
i Chill with my homies (spaNish,blaCC,wateva...)

STEPHANIE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 1:15 pm

Re: bRoNX CRip Tattoos

Unread post by STEPHANIE » March 22nd, 2007, 1:21 pm

:arrow: :x WUZ CRACCIN CUZ that TATOO I JUST SAW IS HOT 6REAL CUZZO HOLLA AT ME AT INTELLGEBT2003@YAHOO.COM

STEPHANIE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 1:15 pm

Unread post by STEPHANIE » March 22nd, 2007, 1:24 pm

LISTEN DIS the YOUNG LADT BKLU AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCC WHAT RACE U R 6REAL AS LONG AS YOU A REAL MOTHERFUCCA CUZ WHTE BLACC ASIAN MEXICAN OR WHATEVER I CAN AJUST TO but A FAKE AZZ SUKA I CANT

STEPHANIE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 1:15 pm

Unread post by STEPHANIE » March 22nd, 2007, 1:25 pm

LISTEN DIS the YOUNG LADT BKLU AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCC WHAT RACE U R 6REAL AS LONG AS YOU A REAL MOTHERFUCCA CUZ WHTE BLACC ASIAN MEXICAN OR WHATEVER I CAN AJUST TO but A FAKE AZZ SUKA I CANT

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Unread post by Q » March 22nd, 2007, 2:47 pm

STEPHANIE wrote:LISTEN DIS the YOUNG LADT BKLU AND I DON'T GIVE A mess WHAT RACE U R 6REAL AS LONG AS YOU A REAL MOTHERFUCCA because WHTE black ASIAN MEXICAN OR WHATEVER I CAN AJUST TO but A FAKE AZZ SUKA I CANT

wha set u from

Post Reply

Return to “Graffiti, Tattoos & Fashion”