Tattoo of three dots

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4140
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 14th, 2005, 8:15 pm

BGB wrote:over here the 3 dots is a symbol for someone who has done time.
I always tought that the 5 dots as in a dice (4 around 1) where for having done time (the four outer ones to signify the prison walls and the 1 in the middle to signify for the locked up homeboy), and then the teardrop tatoo for having done time as well, but the 3 dots for old school Chicanos -as far as i have always understood it - stands for "MI VIDA LOCA" = MY CRAZY LIFE and nothing else.

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 69
Joined: February 15th, 2005, 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Tattoo of three dots

Unread post by Huerito » February 17th, 2005, 11:13 pm

Mi Vida Loca
My Crazy Life

Nothing major. Not even gang related. Lot's of kids get them in junior high.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4140
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Tattoo of three dots

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 17th, 2005, 11:17 pm

Huerito wrote:Mi Vida Loca
My Crazy Life

Nothing major. Not even gang related. Lot's of kids get them in junior high.
Elementary for some sir :)

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 69
Joined: February 15th, 2005, 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Tattoo of three dots

Unread post by Huerito » February 17th, 2005, 11:26 pm

True that!

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 291
Joined: January 9th, 2005, 7:08 am
Location: enschede,holland

Re: Tattoo of three dots

Unread post by dutch » February 19th, 2005, 7:33 am

Foogoo wrote:I heard that a tattoo of three dots in the shape of a pyramid on the hand repped sureno. Any info on this?
In Holland it means that you are against the police.It signifi the hate against the police!Allot of the older thugs have them in Holland.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: Tattoo of three dots

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 24th, 2005, 1:43 pm

In Harlem . 3 dots means la vida loca but its strictly a blood symbol given after you join within the penal system because its easier than a needle

User avatar
MidTownLoco
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: May 5th, 2005, 9:13 am
Location: Midtown, Texas
Contact:

Re: Tattoo of three dots

Unread post by MidTownLoco » May 6th, 2005, 8:24 am

i alwayz thought the it meant MI VIDA LOCA hmm i

food$tamp
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: August 1st, 2005, 7:48 pm

Re: Tattoo of three dots

Unread post by food$tamp » August 3rd, 2005, 1:21 pm

W/S wrote:
Eckes-I-Vee wrote:3 DOTS ON THE HAND IS 4 SCRAPS 4 DOTS IS FA THE ENE'S(NORTENO'S)
3 dots is for surenos r some tag bangers n shi juss wear em for my crazy life
4 dots is some copy cat shit from the norputos
shut up scrap.

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 119
Joined: January 22nd, 2005, 1:24 pm
Location: From Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » August 24th, 2005, 12:23 pm

mi vida loca

mr_f0o
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: July 18th, 2005, 9:47 pm
Location: WA

Unread post by mr_f0o » August 25th, 2005, 5:03 pm

3 dots is MY CRAZY LIFE. and i think also for bloods...sry if wrong. ya peace

User avatar
Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 192
Joined: June 20th, 2005, 11:27 am
Location: the D.i.Pz

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » August 26th, 2005, 11:45 pm

When I was in the midWEST i ran into lil buzta rip nigga with the 3 dotz talkin bout it mean "Rip 4 life" lol I laughed in that niggaz face kuz 4 1 he klaim he a rip from N.Y. then the DogG pawz on that niggaz hand he didn't even realize thatz a strickly BLOOD thang, so everytime he play around trynna kall me kuz i tell that nigga you wearin the dogGz pawz fool U betta SALUTe Me RIGHT SIDE like nigga. soo woop :twisted:

User avatar
SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 685
Joined: May 27th, 2005, 5:43 pm
Location: Indy
Contact:

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 27th, 2005, 10:03 am

What about the 111 NHC? Would they use the 3 dots.

I read somewhere that Ice Cube is from that hood. He wasn't banging, or in the gang, he just used to live there...and that's why he has those 3 dots near his right eye.

User avatar
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 547
Joined: March 13th, 2005, 9:56 pm
Location: C-Town

Re: Tattoo of three dots

Unread post by Tyrant » August 27th, 2005, 5:47 pm

W/S wrote:viets use it too forgot what it mean for them
them 5 dots stand for tu (prison), tinh (love), thu (revenge), tho (sin), thien (money)
the 5 things that should happen if you gang bang

User avatar
BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: August 12th, 2004, 2:52 pm
Location: south central los angeles
Contact:

Unread post by BabyJesus » September 10th, 2005, 6:33 pm

I know hispanic gangs get it(nomatter if der 13 or not). it stands fer "mi vida loca" or in english, "My crazy life"

unknown408
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: March 12th, 2006, 11:56 pm

Re: Tattoo of three dots

Unread post by unknown408 » March 17th, 2006, 8:39 pm

W/S wrote:3 dots for surenos n it stand for mi vida loca
viets use it too forgot what it mean for them
2 dots somethin like u lost a homeboy or something
1 dot is like i did a bullet or did some time or something
5 dots lika dice is something bout ur homeboyz got ur back
dot in middle is u and the otha dots is ur homeboyz north, south, east, and west of u

lotta people get these tats under their eyes n on their hands between fingers or by thumb and pointing finger


vietnamese gets 5 dots, stands for the 5 t's in vietnamese. love , money , prison , crime, and revenge

kelle8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: March 1st, 2006, 3:07 am

Unread post by kelle8 » March 18th, 2006, 12:23 am

Funnily enough though, it doesn't look like a dog's paw. A dog's paw has six paw pads (inc. one above the paw which isn't seen in the average paw print. Av paw prints have five marks, not three. WTF?

Someone copied someone else's logo? What a swizz.

User avatar
junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: December 26th, 2005, 9:44 pm
Location: South Central LA CA

Unread post by junior » March 21st, 2006, 6:28 pm

so the people who get mi vida loca dont have to be banging they just have it because there living life crazy...i taught mi vida loca would mean banging cuz you know when you are gangbanging real you are living a crazy life full of gang fights and everything else

kelle8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: March 1st, 2006, 3:07 am

Unread post by kelle8 » March 22nd, 2006, 10:57 am

Haha, life's crazy in many other ways. You don't have to be a part of some bleddy gang for life to be crazy. I'll give you an example: I have lived very happily in England my whole damn life, now look whats happened....I'm being uprooted to a gang riddled area in Tacoma, Washington. Since I'm going to have to be seeing gangs (and I know what street I'm in, it is riddled with Bloods) every day. To me, that's crazy, spescuially as my parents won't listen to me. I don't know what the hell is going to happen, only I dont want to go and I have no choice.

Point of my post? Life is la vida loca sometimes. For everyone, no matter what's going on in your life. Life is crazy and it sucks sometimes. I don't want to be seeing androids in my own street but unless I go bloody homeless, that's what I have to face.

So don't ever say life is just crazy for gangsters - people go through stuff that's crazier - starving to death and watching their children die from starvation. Everyone has it crazy, so everybody and their goddamn cat could have some dumb three dot logo tattooed on them to represent them.

I could rattle off at least twenty examples of life off the top of being crazy for people who have it much crazier, only they don't have any choice but to have it crazy. Gang members DO have a choice in what they want to do, which is why I just cannot see anything from their side.

Sorry for the long rant, it's just my two eggs. Just because some random person has three dots on their skin, it does not mean they're a Blood.

No beef to anyone, like I say, just my side.

Guest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 292
Joined: December 16th, 2005, 2:33 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Unread post by Guest » March 22nd, 2006, 11:46 am

Gang members dont always have a choice, think about it, its like bein homeless, people say, they can always get a job, think about that, nobody wants to hire a homeless person.

What street is it kelle?

User avatar
junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: December 26th, 2005, 9:44 pm
Location: South Central LA CA

Unread post by junior » March 22nd, 2006, 1:43 pm

kelle8 wrote:Haha, life's crazy in many other ways. You don't have to be a part of some bleddy gang for life to be crazy. I'll give you an example: I have lived very happily in England my whole damn life, now look whats happened....I'm being uprooted to a gang riddled area in Tacoma, Washington. Since I'm going to have to be seeing gangs (and I know what street I'm in, it is riddled with Bloods) every day. To me, that's crazy, spescuially as my parents won't listen to me. I don't know what the hell is going to happen, only I dont want to go and I have no choice.

Point of my post? Life is la vida loca sometimes. For everyone, no matter what's going on in your life. Life is crazy and it sucks sometimes. I don't want to be seeing androids in my own street but unless I go bloody homeless, that's what I have to face.

So don't ever say life is just crazy for gangsters - people go through stuff that's crazier - starving to death and watching their children die from starvation. Everyone has it crazy, so everybody and their goddamn cat could have some dumb three dot logo tattooed on them to represent them.

I could rattle off at least twenty examples of life off the top of being crazy for people who have it much crazier, only they don't have any choice but to have it crazy. Gang members DO have a choice in what they want to do, which is why I just cannot see anything from their side.

Sorry for the long rant, it's just my two eggs. Just because some random person has three dots on their skin, it does not mean they're a Blood.

No beef to anyone, like I say, just my side.
what do you mean it does not mean there blood???
that aint a reason for people to get 3 dots on themselves crazy life to me means living your life on the edge, shootings and everything being close to death in many ways like some people who shot and been shot at put 3 dots to show they lived a crazy life....being starved doesent mean your living crazy you might be going trough rough times but that dosent mean youre retaliating on the world.....here in so cal hispanics get it and means vida loca i dont know how it is up there though

kelle8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: March 1st, 2006, 3:07 am

Unread post by kelle8 » March 22nd, 2006, 5:31 pm

Junior: Jeesus, I meant it means the crazy life, it means not only gangsters have craziness in their lives. You think you're the omly one who has it crazy? Think a-fucking-gain, cos like I said there are people who have ot crazy, like staving children in the third world. They have no vhoice. Get into the real world, you'd habe to be a fucking retard uf you deny life isn't crazy sometimes. You chose to jain gangs and you're asswholes if I ever knew em, you DO have a chance, go to a fucking welfare centre to get out o fit. I spemt half my kide making other people miserable because of hoiw I fekt mad if I had had a gun I wud have used it, By then finally I grew uo

Kelemi: Unless they are born into the hard life, they have a choice to say no or yes. if its too dodgy all they gotta do is split. If I joined a gang I'd say no - simple as that. And that cos I'm not scared to say how I feel.

I'll ne sein them in Tacoma but I aint scared no more. You;re a pussy if u gottta carry a guna nd thats that.

Life is crazy and many other wys, trust me I know what I'm sayin here, that doesnt mean any one who has three dots is a Blood.

User avatar
junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: December 26th, 2005, 9:44 pm
Location: South Central LA CA

Unread post by junior » March 22nd, 2006, 6:42 pm

you didint get my question i meant what do you mean blood there is also latinos not just bloods in fact its most common on mexican americans gang members than bloods....and why would those kids in 3rd world countries get 3 dots :?: ... its a southern cali thing you dont have to be bringing out other countries......3rd world countries and people with 3 dots how is that related they both probably live crazy lifes true but i wouldent expect to be in africa and see kids with 3 dots on their hand while they say they live the crazy life.....3 dots means MI VIDA LOCA ....what i said in the first place is people with 3 dots are not always gang members? the answer NO and my comment was "i always taught the 3 dots was for gang members cuz they live a crazy life but apperantly it does not mean they bang it just means MY CRAZY LIFE" .....my comment is about INDIVIDUALS with the 3 dots on them .....not about cats and 3rd countries and everything else you said or whos life is crazier? .... just about an INDIVIDUAL PERSON WITH 3 DOTS......and dont be calling me a retard and a gangmember dont be childish calling me retard hopefully you are adult and not some kid who has to come out on top and type better it took a while to see what you were saying ....

kelle8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: March 1st, 2006, 3:07 am

Sorry for yesterday's gayness

Unread post by kelle8 » March 23rd, 2006, 7:18 am

junior wrote:you didint get my question i meant what do you mean blood there is also latinos not just bloods in fact its most common on mexican americans gang members than bloods....and why would those kids in 3rd world countries get 3 dots :?: ... its a southern cali thing you dont have to be bringing out other countries......3rd world countries and people with 3 dots how is that related they both probably live crazy lifes true but i wouldent expect to be in africa and see kids with 3 dots on their hand while they say they live the crazy life.....3 dots means MI VIDA LOCA ....what i said in the first place is people with 3 dots are not always gang members? the answer NO and my comment was "i always taught the 3 dots was for gang members because they live a crazy life but apperantly it does not mean they bang it just means MY CRAZY LIFE" .....my comment is about INDIVIDUALS with the 3 dots on them .....not about cats and 3rd countries and everything else you said or whos life is crazier? .... just about an INDIVIDUAL PERSON WITH 3 DOTS......and dont be calling me a retard and a gangmember dont be childish calling me retard hopefully you are adult and not some kid who has to come out on top and type better it took a while to see what you were saying ....
:oops: My post was stupid yesterday

Okay, let me just start talking sense here. I am not even in the US - I am in England, so I don't have much knowledge of gangs at the moment. I don't WHO gets them because I am not American, or in America yet.

My post meant that life is crazy for everyone, so if three dots represent a crazy life, then anyone could have it done because, at some point in their life, everyone has had crazy times in their life. I used the starving children as an example only. I got carried away yesterday - I was steaming drunk for starters - the whole point of my post was just poiunting out the fact that life is crazy for everyone at some point.

I may have come across as obnoxious yesterday, and I apologise. I was mainly referring 'you' as gang members when pointing out carrying a gun is a sign of pussydom, because I assumed they come here.

I get the picture that it's not just a gang thing, thank you for clearing that up. As for what street I'm moving to, I'm not about to divulge information like that on the net, its just not sensible, lol :)

So again, sorry for being GAY yesterday, I will now reserve the drinkage for my local bar. :D And glad to know you isn't a gang member. I acted like a mook yesterday for someone almost twenty years of age, I was definitely not myself. Moving stress probably...

User avatar
junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: December 26th, 2005, 9:44 pm
Location: South Central LA CA

Unread post by junior » March 23rd, 2006, 8:55 pm

its cool 8) ....here in LA and in southern cali it is common with gang members and a common tattoo in jail, many juveniles who get locked up come out with mi vida loca AKA the 3 dots, thats why i was sort of surprised when it was stated not all people with 3 dots are gang members..... but that dosent mean there kids,many would not even think about messing around with someone with mi vida loca

kelle8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: March 1st, 2006, 3:07 am

Unread post by kelle8 » March 24th, 2006, 1:06 pm

junior wrote:its cool 8) ....here in LA and in southern cali it is common with gang members and a common tattoo in jail, many juveniles who get locked up come out with mi vida loca AKA the 3 dots, thats why i was sort of surprised when it was stated not all people with 3 dots are gang members..... but that dosent mean there kids,many would not even think about messing around with someone with mi vida loca
Cool :) I see what you're saying now.

User avatar
.:STREET QUEEN:.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 75
Joined: May 22nd, 2006, 6:58 am
Contact:

Unread post by .:STREET QUEEN:. » May 22nd, 2006, 3:33 pm

HERE IN EUROPE AINT NO REAL GANGS N SHIT
LIKE DER ISNT A HIGH LEVEL OF VIOLENCE TERRORISM N SHYD
SO U CAN SEE ANYBODY WITH 3DOTS ON HIS HAND
LIKE ITS NOT A SERIOUS THANG
AND IT MEANS HATE AGAINST the POLICE
AND FO REAL MAN COPS KNO that SHIT LIKE DEY PUNCH N KICK LOTS OF PPL WHO HAVE that SIGN ON DEIR HAND

KILL the COPS :.

User avatar
junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: December 26th, 2005, 9:44 pm
Location: South Central LA CA

Unread post by junior » May 25th, 2006, 12:16 pm

Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:When I was in the midWEST i ran into lil buzta rip nigga with the 3 dotz talkin bout it mean "Rip 4 life" lol I laughed in that niggaz face kuz 4 1 he klaim he a rip from N.Y. then the DogG pawz on that niggaz hand he didn't even realize thatz a strickly BLOOD thang, so everytime he play around trynna kall me kuz i tell that nigga you wearin the dogGz pawz fool U betta SALUTe Me RIGHT SIDE like nigga. soo woop :twisted:
you calling a guy with 3 dots on his hand a BUZTA..lol..you wouldent dare to say that to a 3 dots guy out here in cali unless you ready to get shot

bishop311
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: August 31st, 2006, 5:07 pm

Unread post by bishop311 » August 31st, 2006, 5:18 pm

when i used to bang blood stone villain we put 5 dots on our left wrist i never heard that other shit about the 5 dots

User avatar
junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: December 26th, 2005, 9:44 pm
Location: South Central LA CA

Unread post by junior » March 4th, 2007, 10:48 pm

bishop311 wrote:when i used to bang blood stone villain we put 5 dots on our left wrist i never heard that other shit about the 5 dots
yeah ive seen it on the wristbone

IErider
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: February 16th, 2007, 1:16 am

Unread post by IErider » March 13th, 2007, 2:19 am

it means ur from the gang tres puntos and u have to fight against miklo and the vatos lokos.........lol

memzz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: March 3rd, 2007, 3:46 pm

Unread post by memzz » June 11th, 2007, 6:23 pm

Image
They both are comon on surenos and bloods, Just diffrent placements of the dots, lines.

User avatar
black guerilla
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: October 24th, 2006, 2:54 pm
Location: sumwere you aint

Unread post by black guerilla » June 13th, 2007, 7:03 pm

3 dots is ms 13 or sureno shit

i aint neva herda bloods gettin it

Post Reply

Return to “Graffiti, Tattoos & Fashion”