anybody got cigarette burns or homemade tats/scars

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
faseMOB

Unread post by faseMOB » August 31st, 2005, 7:27 pm

Idiot

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 31st, 2005, 9:13 pm

lol

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » September 3rd, 2005, 12:58 am

Well I did my three dots in my left wrist with mixing too things that I know people do home made tats with. First of all I cut off some black rubber from the sole of my shoe and then I lit it on fire and when it was completely burned I barely touched it and then it became powder so I put it in a little container then I smashed some led from a pencil and mix it with some water and the burned rubber and some withe tooth past then I got myself some ink I wouldnt recomend it for a big that cause I was just experimenting with that shit though, it didnt really come out the way I wanted it to but U could still see it .

ChicagoKilla

Unread post by ChicagoKilla » September 3rd, 2005, 11:53 am

yea i got mine in lockup. ive been told i can post them (plus my gunshot wound). anyways i got 'uptown' on my chest. a gun on my back. and 'kill or be killed' on my neck.

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » September 10th, 2005, 6:24 pm

Mah homgirl got the three point "mi vida loca" thing on her hand en a cross. she also got her hood, DIMF which iz a small gang in West LA on the side of one of her fingers. she sed she did it with some sort of car part. cant remember.

SMEAR

Unread post by SMEAR » September 10th, 2005, 10:22 pm

SELF INFLICTED CIGGARETE BURN VICTIM HERE. :evil:

californiahomegirl

Unread post by californiahomegirl » September 20th, 2005, 10:41 am

i got my last name tatted in OE on my back with a crown over the "o" and i got another tat on my back with an eagle busting out of la bandera mexicana with a banner under it that say viva la raza. I got a few cig burns y la corona on my arm

knucklez

Unread post by knucklez » October 12th, 2005, 9:03 pm

lotta asian gangs be getting cig burns. some get my crazy life.

GSWC

anybody got cigarette burns or homemade tats/scars

Unread post by GSWC » October 20th, 2005, 12:34 pm

I gotz cigarette burns from back in the day. And GSWC on mah necc and chest while in Folsom wid a need an pen ink.

iyyim

Unread post by iyyim » November 27th, 2005, 1:49 pm

knucklez wrote:lotta asian gangs be getting cig burns. some get my crazy life.
yea i got 3 cigarette burns in line on the back of hand. jus some stupid shit

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » December 5th, 2005, 11:47 pm

I thought that Gods and Earths shit was just the way EC cats refer to men and women (respectively). If theres an actual Nation dedicated to it I would love to know more.

I got CRIPS tatted by a homie on my upper left arm using an exacto knife (a razor tool used in art, for those that might wonder), but only the C and the R remained. I branded myself on the upper left bicep. This was 10 years ago. They both look ridiculous today.

Cats in Arkansas Prisons use melted floppy disks and burnt shampoo to make homemade ink. Ive yet to C any homemade tat that looks good, ever.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 6th, 2005, 9:39 am

The Nation of Gods and Earths started back in the 60s, theres some Gods out in arkansas but im sure they r all within the system for the most part

check out www.allahsnation.net

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » December 6th, 2005, 1:06 pm

Oh, I am more than familiar with 5 percenters, I had just never heard them referred to like that. They stay on some deep shit.

dirtboynutty36

Unread post by dirtboynutty36 » January 3rd, 2006, 1:14 pm

yeah FOLK I Got two forks on my upper right arm and a 6 on my left fore arm had it 6 years now and my shit still fly like me kinFolk :twisted:

305 Cuban Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 305 Cuban Boy » January 4th, 2006, 7:04 pm

got a scar in my forehead from gettin hit with a pipe "a fight when i was a lil git" and got like 10 other scars from dumb ass fights with niggas there haha teenager shit to see who got more balls then the other ya mean

delandu

Unread post by delandu » January 8th, 2006, 9:40 pm

i got a burn mark on my hand,and i knew a guy who had like 20 burns on his whole left arm!! he was from tbz or ub. i've seen a kpb guy with the same but the scare was not as deep..

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » March 23rd, 2006, 9:12 pm

sxr3no wrote:Well I did my three dots in my left wrist with mixing too things that I know people do home made tats with. First of all I cut off some black rubber from the sole of my shoe and then I lit it on fire and when it was completely burned I barely touched it and then it became powder so I put it in a little container then I smashed some led from a pencil and mix it with some water and the burned rubber and some withe tooth past then I got myself some ink I wouldnt recomend it for a big that cause I was just experimenting with that shit though, it didnt really come out the way I wanted it to but U could still see it .
crazy but howd you get it on you skin

OCtraviesa

Homemade tatts

Unread post by OCtraviesa » March 31st, 2006, 12:36 pm

Yeah..I had one but had it laser out. They come out pretty fast.

kelle8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kelle8 » April 6th, 2006, 2:25 pm

Sevreal cuttings and crappily done ciggy brands that look like sh--, same find as most, mere drunken stupidity and no gang inflictions whatsoever. I just drew the thing on and used a compass to stick into the skin, then pull it up

As for getting a tattoo early, I'd advise you to be careful. I had my fist one at eighteen and because I waited I don't regret it (although that could still happen) had I got any of the shits I wanted when I was sixteen, I would have been mad. Go to a pro - a lotta home tattoos dont look taht good in my opinion

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 6th, 2006, 4:06 pm

I got my first tattoo at 18. My brother did it at our house. It was done with a professional machine, new needles, sterilizer and all so I don't know if it can be considered homemade, but it was done at home in my basement. :P

kelle8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kelle8 » April 9th, 2006, 4:32 pm

That's the best way to go about it Penguin

Bloods - cigarette burns look HIDEOUS, shit looks rank. IN FACT WHY NOT GO TO A PROFESSIONAL SALON AND NOT ONLY TAKE LESS RISKS BUT HAVE SOMETHING ON YOU THAT LOOKS HALFWAY DECENT?

I'm good with tattoos, but cigarette burn scars really do look riduclous

raskalx3

Unread post by raskalx3 » April 26th, 2006, 1:32 pm

i don't got a tattoo or anything but i did 2 tats on my primo with a makeshift tattoo gun. I put MS on his head and SLSW on his hand

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 26th, 2006, 2:06 pm

Anyone know how to get rid of burns?

I wouldn't normally ask/tell but f^ck it's on the internet and so far no one recognized me so who cares...

Some Mexican burned "13" on my arm with a lighter or cig or something after a fight (I was out cold) and really most people can't see it today but sometimes I notice it, anyone know how to get rid of it? I tried cutting it out but that made it worse

snowmanbws

Unread post by snowmanbws » July 6th, 2006, 8:16 am

ask a doctor for burn shit or somthing i think its confidential

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » July 8th, 2006, 2:54 am

junior wrote:
sxr3no wrote:Well I did my three dots in my left wrist with mixing too things that I know people do home made tats with. First of all I cut off some black rubber from the sole of my shoe and then I lit it on fire and when it was completely burned I barely touched it and then it became powder so I put it in a little container then I smashed some led from a pencil and mix it with some water and the burned rubber and some withe tooth past then I got myself some ink I wouldnt recomend it for a big that cause I was just experimenting with that shit though, it didnt really come out the way I wanted it to but U could still see it .
crazy but howd you get it on you skin
I used a regular needle I pocked it over and over again like if it was a tatting machine

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » July 8th, 2006, 2:57 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:Anyone know how to get rid of burns?

I wouldn't normally ask/tell but f^ck it's on the internet and so far no one recognized me so who cares...

Some Mexican burned "13" on my arm with a lighter or cig or something after a fight (I was out cold) and really most people can't see it today but sometimes I notice it, anyone know how to get rid of it? I tried cutting it out but that made it worse
Maybe if you try laser treatment the kind that they use to vanish away scars...

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » November 4th, 2006, 10:02 am

i got 3 dots on my knuckles..i got in in juvy..its homemade..my friend did it for me..my mom got mad when she found out..

Bobbymicha

Unread post by Bobbymicha » November 28th, 2006, 7:03 pm

i have a scar on my left arm near my albown from a gang fight

Pills6uryCrip

Unread post by Pills6uryCrip » December 5th, 2006, 3:02 pm

I got a big scar on my forhead that took 50 stitches to come back together and one under my eye that took 5 stitches from a hennessy bottle

babybrat408

Unread post by babybrat408 » December 8th, 2006, 12:43 am

i learned how to build homeade tattoo gun at your house and by stuff u can find loked up. i know alot of people in n out of jail all the time and the showed me how to do it years ago so now i can make one out of anything...not that i recomend it. but alot of good artwork comes out of the system so you cant talk trash about that, thas for sure, ive got hella work done and its all from friends- ive never gone to a shop, its bettr because its from friends so its more personal. always gotta be safe about it of course though.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » December 9th, 2006, 4:11 pm

LMAO......Yea me and the homies you to play that game when we were 14/15yrs. old.......damn the dumb shit you do to try and show that your down to do anything!hahaha

Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Garf » March 11th, 2007, 3:02 pm

I got a tight burn, on my left upper breast. It looks like a backwards c, it's ironic, fits my life(one of my street names) wasn't even trying to do that. How do I keep it from fading?