anybody got cigarette burns or homemade tats/scars

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: anybody got cigarette burns or homemade tats/scars

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 3rd, 2005, 3:08 pm

Sleaved, all done in Calapatria. Melted chess pieces. All vikings and white power type tats..... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate pussies with tats that thinks that makes them about something. Most guys with that disposition are un skilled fighters. I got a couple of tats, but nothing to trip on. What I aslo hate is white boys with trible tatas or even worse chinese symbolisms....straight lames...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 3rd, 2005, 4:24 pm

then what kind of tats do you have acme?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 3rd, 2005, 7:42 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:I hate pussies with tats that thinks that makes them about something. Most guys with that disposition are un skilled fighters. I got a couple of tats, but nothing to trip on. What I aslo hate is white boys with trible tatas or even worse chinese symbolisms....straight lames...
i feel ya on that one, people who get chinese letters and shit who arn't of asian descent... lames. there was this article about this white kid who got some characters tatted on his arm turns out it really said "a fool and his money are easily parted".
i just go to my artist and tell him what i want and have him create some art for me. all custom and personal, he matched my tatt to my brothers style wise. 2 daggers with skulls on top stuck down through loyalty. wish i had a pic..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 3rd, 2005, 10:22 pm

Acme I bet you didnt call all the AB guys in the Pen who had Viking tatts all over them pussies. I admit some people get them to look tough but some people get them because they are into bodyart, I know people covered in them and they dont get around like they are hard.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 4th, 2005, 5:06 am

AB? No one see's them.....THey are in the SHU, you will never see an AB in the general population. BUt your right DC I would never dis respect them. ANd neither would you. At the end of the day it all about repsect in there. Like I said, I hate dudes who get them in order to make them " Appear" hard. Your stupid tattoo get you no where with me. The baddest dudes in the pen are low key, quiet, dont "ride" with a click, and will kill you in a second for getting in their buisness. I have seen plenty of dudes who have " earned there SS Bolts, Warbirds, by killing in the pen, but if you want what they got, do what they do. I dont want what they got. I had to get my respect quick in there and I did. Took me fighting two very annoying black dudes at the same time to get it, but I handled them easily. They were un trained wind mill punchers. The black shot caller then had them beat for messing with me for nothing in the first place with out his consent. Me and the shot caller were cool forever after that. We didnt speak but we gave each other that knowing look like, were are surrounded by idiots!

odawg805
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by odawg805 » May 4th, 2005, 9:29 am

over here in oxnard there a filipino gang sts ( a bunch of lames ) that have cigar burns i think they get like five of them on each other and then they put the name of their hood satanas on themselves too

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » May 5th, 2005, 9:41 pm

Fuck I hate that trend with those chinese tats, it's like people (usually confused white people) are trying to look sophisticated and look all deep and meaningful with those gay ass tats. It's a joke.

I got a few cig burns which mean nothing only because I wanted to show off to my little cuzzins saying "Yeah this shit won't hurt, watch" push the cig in... FUCKING WRECKED hahaha. Oh well. They're all faded though.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 5th, 2005, 9:48 pm

Cig burns are fucki*g stupid, get a real tatt.

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 6th, 2005, 5:56 am

I got a tat on my stomac sayin TEARS with '' R.I.P crazy poo'' under it too show love to my cuzzin who got beat to death 2 years ago.

str8outtaeastldn

Unread post by str8outtaeastldn » May 10th, 2005, 3:15 pm

W/S wrote:^^ ah u brandin eachother like cows
lololol

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 14th, 2005, 12:37 am

W/S wrote:lotta bangers be given themselves cigarette burns police be trippin bout them too
or anyone get tatted in the system by homies?
in juvenile hall n camp people be usin a smashed metal pencil eraser lika knife to cut the skin n insert some ink n it look good too
my cellmate from s/s cst13 got an S on each arm for south side
n there wasa kid from grape st. watts that got BLC on his forearms for baby locc crips a clicc in grape st.
another kid gota 1 anda 8 on each forearm for 18st inglewood
ahh cuzz, im thinkin about doing 1 myself, i just need 2 know how 2 do it properly, can each of u guys put down some methods of doing it, lol im scared like a bitch :P :oops:

SeriaKilla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SeriaKilla » June 16th, 2005, 10:23 am

I've done loads of scarification, none of it affiliated though. More so just to commemorate certain struggles/passages in my life. I use the standard cutting method or the skin removal method (cutting on either side of the desired design and removing the skin inbetween).

Rymez: If you're thinking of doing branding, I'd suggest spending the couple of bucks on a cautery pen (available at most medical supply places) to avoid infection (and to make it look nicer).

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 18th, 2005, 8:15 pm

SeriaKilla wrote: Rymez: If you're thinking of doing branding, I'd suggest spending the couple of bucks on a cautery pen (available at most medical supply places) to avoid infection (and to make it look nicer).
yeah will do, but would they let a 13 year old buy 1?? and how do u pronounce cautery? is it "car-ter-ree" ? lol

SeriaKilla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SeriaKilla » June 19th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Rymez_Nz_221 wrote:
SeriaKilla wrote: Rymez: If you're thinking of doing branding, I'd suggest spending the couple of bucks on a cautery pen (available at most medical supply places) to avoid infection (and to make it look nicer).
yeah will do, but would they let a 13 year old buy 1?? and how do u pronounce cautery? is it "car-ter-ree" ? lol
You're 13? Hmm, that might be a bit of an issue. I'm sure have know someone 18 or older who could help you out (or you could wait until you're finished growing so it doesn't stretch all to hell).

And it's pronounced caught (Kot)-er-ee.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » June 20th, 2005, 3:46 pm

Rymez_Nz_221 wrote:
man don't be telling him that shit hes still 13 hes gonne regret that shit when hes older

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 20th, 2005, 3:57 pm

I have a beautiful cigarette burn in my arm. I put the cigarette in my arm and just let it burn inside of my arm for awhile the pain was extremely pleasant.

I'm planning on doing my other arm but gonna wait awhile because the cigaretter burn, I have in my arm took like a month to heal.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 21st, 2005, 12:50 am

Dead soul, thanks heaps 4 look'n out, but juz cuz im 13 dun mean im a bitch, ive beatn a 15 year old 2 a pulp 4 hitting my cousin (female) im sure ill b able 2 take the pain, and when im older it'll fade anyway, besides iim getting a crusifix, i mean, im always gonna bleve in god right?

SeriaKilla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SeriaKilla » June 21st, 2005, 12:21 pm

DeaD-SouL wrote:
Rymez_Nz_221 wrote:
man don't be telling him that shit hes still 13 hes gonne regret that shit when hes older
And I knew he was 13 when I posted that? See my other response.

I agree that he should wait, he might regret it, but it will also look like crap as his body grows.

SeriaKilla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SeriaKilla » June 21st, 2005, 12:23 pm

Rymez_Nz_221 wrote:Dead soul, thanks heaps 4 look'n out, but juz because im 13 dun mean im a bitch, ive beatn a 15 year old 2 a pulp 4 hitting my cousin (female) im sure ill b able 2 take the pain, and when im older it'll fade anyway, besides iim getting a crusifix, i mean, im always gonna bleve in god right?
Just so you know, brands/scars don't always fade.

I would honestly wait until you're a bit older and your body has stopped growing. That way you can get a pro to do it and it'll look nice, something you'll want on your body forever.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 22nd, 2005, 2:04 am

yeah bro, i understand, but FUCK itll give me soo much more respect if i get 1.. i mean, it'll make me more man? dont u agree

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » June 23rd, 2005, 1:13 am

That shit is dumb just because U have some scar in your body that doesnt mean you are a man already. U are just a kid when U stop having those kind of ideas then maybe you can call yourself a "man" U know.
and about respect man... I dont even know what to tell you, Imma put it like this, when ever I see a person with scars and tats and all that shit I dont see them as kings or anything for me they are just average fools with tats, period. U earn your respect by being who you are. If you put in work into your barrio then you start to get respect from your hommies but if you become a succesful person doing all kinds of good things and shit then you get societies respect. If you ask me if the "hommies" are only gonna give you respect because you put in work and shit then they aren't really true, hommies, its true hommies will always be there but they wont be the ones giving you a job and paying for your studies later own so I rather be seen as a well respected person trough societies eyes.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 23rd, 2005, 3:23 am

shyyt, i know u probly wont bleve me, but that seriously got 2 me, fuck gett'n a tat till im 16

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » June 23rd, 2005, 11:33 pm

i initialed the first letter on my arm with a razor blade.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » June 27th, 2005, 1:12 am

Rymez_Nz_221 wrote:shyyt, i know u probly wont bleve me, but that seriously got 2 me, fu-- gett'n a tat till im 16
That's firme eh, I'm just trying to pass on what the big hommies have told me. How fuccin ironic is that shit that you wanna get your first tat when you become 16 cause that's when
I got my first two.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 28th, 2005, 1:08 am

lol'z, yeah man, 16 is ok dont u guy's think?

makavelian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makavelian » July 16th, 2005, 6:45 am

theres a gang near my area called 4 dot and they have 4 burns up there arms

Kab
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kab » July 17th, 2005, 3:56 pm

Kab on upper right arm. One of them kitchen tats, done in blue old english line. Had the guys older brother redo the lines... never let someone gone off 2 40z do ANY tat work because the fool did more than lines and made it full. Also got the family clique on the right hand between thumb & index.

Anyone ever been stopped by police gang unit and have them bastards take photos of your tats? Felt so violated

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » July 21st, 2005, 6:11 pm

Rymez_Nz_221 wrote:lol'z, yeah man, 16 is ok dont u guy's think?
what the fuck are you talking about?
so what just becuase you are younger thatn the average people that has tats doesnt mean that you cant have shit on you U know
age doesnt really matters what matters is that you already know what you are doing and that you wont be a bitch when it comes down to accepting your errors.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » July 22nd, 2005, 7:55 pm

lol bro i got ppl telling me not 2 now i have u telling me 2 do it... im confused

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » July 23rd, 2005, 1:03 am

sxr3no wrote:
Rymez_Nz_221 wrote:lol'z, yeah man, 16 is ok dont u guy's think?
what the fu-- are you talking about?
so what just becuase you are younger thatn the average people that has tats doesnt mean that you cant have shit on you U know
age doesnt really matters what matters is that you already know what you are doing and that you wont be a bitch when it comes down to accepting your errors.
Dont pay attention to that shit fool I was drunk as fuck I provably didnt even know whose words I was quoting.

Serious

Unread post by Serious » August 13th, 2005, 3:31 pm

If you're getting a tattoo just to get one, wait a full year before getting it done. Decide what you want, where you want, and then wait.

Make sure you want it. Don't do it for respect, don't do it to be cool, don't do it because you want to be something you aren't already.

It should mean something, otherwise you will regret it later.

germoney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by germoney » August 31st, 2005, 6:28 pm

could anyone describe me how to do a tat? i dont have money ! would be cool ;)