Eighteen Street gang tattoos

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Eighteen Street gang tattoos

Unread post by cbi562 » January 2nd, 2005, 9:27 pm

K1LLJOY - Nigger boy? Have not heard someone ever say that in my whole life cuzz. That made me laugh alot. Let me put you like this loc, if your so called Crips havin the SUR card joke was true - then thats for the jail system anyway. The thang is none of yall should fuc with dudes that been to jail or have files in the police station - but on a business level only. You should not want to go to jail or have any connections with the jail system ya digg. We livin in the real world big baby - why let thangs in jail affect our lives?

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Soldier » March 7th, 2005, 7:35 am

They all fall under la eme in prison. Period. And if they are from southern california whatsoever and try to deny their southern LA gang ties even if they have a fat 18 or 13 on their back, God help them. Prison is the big boys, prison is where they drop the petty beefing shit and consolidate. Period. They are separate on the street, but prison is a different story. That should end this silly 18 vs 13 arguement. Prison politics are separate.

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » March 23rd, 2005, 3:04 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
cbi562 wrote:All the gangs that want to be under the 13 - have to pay tribute to the Mexican Mafia. Most gangs get forced into claimin Surenos or else they will have a hard time survivin.
Bear with me I have a few questions. I understand what you're saying. By saying,".....have to pay tribute....." does this mean actual money? Because from what I understand the Mexican Mafia and 18th street has ties 2 one another. I also know that Florencia claims 13 but yet 18th street is F-13 biggest rival. So with all this being said, how does this all play out?
that dont mean shit becuz 13's dont all get along.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 12th, 2005, 9:43 pm

mr 503 wrote:i seen alot of 18st with 666 also..
6 X 3 = 18

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 17th, 2005, 4:50 pm

cbi562 wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:Bear with me I have a few questions. I understand what you're saying. By saying,".....have to pay tribute....." does this mean actual money? Because from what I understand the Mexican Mafia and 18th street has ties 2 one another. I also know that Florencia claims 13 but yet 18th street is F-13 biggest rival. So with all this being said, how does this all play out?
They are actually paying a portion of their profits. Look at Armenian Power 13 - that gang has been dismantled, but the OGs are still payin taxes. Just like with any alignment, the same side will always have beef. Even the same gang members will kill each other. Mexican Mafia do not give a fu-- to regulate which Sureno is fightin another Sureno - they just want they money thats all. When it gets out of hand, then they have to call a meeting. 18 Street is not a Sureno gang, but more like another alignment such as the Surenos. They have so many crews and clicks, that its hard to keep track.

RuthlessBone - Like I said before - they all get pressured to be Surenos. You can not imagine how many Chingons I seen get put in checc by the Mafia. You are right - Sureno beef will always be more hardcore then it will ever be between Crips.

what??? 18 st are surenos

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 18th, 2005, 1:43 am

^ Lol your too late to post on such a thing. I said I always view them as not being Surenos even though I hang around with lots of them.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 18th, 2005, 4:20 pm

cbi562 wrote:^ Lol your too late to post on such a thing. I said I always view them as not being Surenos even though I hang around with lots of them.
oh alright, the reason i was like wtf is cause i know some vato from xv3 that moved here a couple of years ago str8 out of the pen & when people from other sureno barrios like from LA & OC that dont get along with 18 come & visit he schools everyone about surenos shouldnt fight eachother here in the north etc... everyone from every hood has alot of respect for that guy, doesnt care if you are from playboys or florencia or none of that LA drama that is going on, theres other sht u gotta worry about here.