Should tagging crews get involved with real gangs?

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
agarcia8882000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Should tagging crews get involved with real gangs?

Unread post by agarcia8882000 » December 27th, 2004, 10:02 pm

i just wanted t oknow people's opinion on this cause a lot of krews call real gangs when they get crossed out

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Should tagging crews get involved with real gangs?

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » December 28th, 2004, 12:42 pm

thass not true.
aye dogg what u write?
u stay in bolen?
what part??

well depends. see theres REAL writters and the new TAG BANGERS.
a REAL writter who has love for graffiti wouldnt call upon a gang. a real writtin krew handles and and all beef on walls. like a true writter should. but its been comin to the point where these new foos into the graff game aint got skill but try n use force. ive battles krews on walls. which i perfer cuz fuck beef its a waste of time. but then ive been forced to get down with foos who juss mad and jealous cuz they dont have skill n im better than them. tag bangers now. theres tag bangers who dont call on gangs there strapped themselves. and they hardle write they juss aint down enuff to bang but have no skill in writtin. so they take shit and use force. and some tag bangers dont even last long cuz there local gang tripps off them. some tag bangers form into gangs or become a click of a gang. it all depends on who, where, whats the situation. u feel me. but to answer the question i think NO. they shouldnt. if u wana bang homie bang. if you wana be a writter be a writter. like snoop said. be your own. keep to your own. be independent. fuck the rest.

pz

agarcia8882000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by agarcia8882000 » December 28th, 2004, 3:51 pm

i hit it up around my area and only cross out people who don''t respect my krew some of these crews call brothers or friends from bigger krews or real gangs our older friend will back us up if they start any problems he's also from a real gang. I don't like getting involved or staring beef with real gangs but if it comes to that f-ck it i will lates

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » December 28th, 2004, 4:01 pm

what u write?
where u from?

agarcia8882000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by agarcia8882000 » December 28th, 2004, 4:33 pm

i'm from baldwin park i live kinda in the middle of olive middle school and sierra vista

hukanzo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hukanzo » May 9th, 2005, 4:36 pm

My crew had to get permission from WS Locos to tag up in our hood...

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 26th, 2005, 12:36 pm

hukanzo wrote:My crew had to get permission from WS Locos to tag up in our hood...
hahah pussies

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » June 12th, 2005, 1:28 am

yo man i was down with snr in the harbor area years ago. and we really were turning into tag bangers- funkin with kb, dtd, dis. it was crazy, cuz i was more in it cuz of the hip hop culture not to be banging on fools.

hukanzo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hukanzo » June 15th, 2005, 1:25 pm

yung_k wrote:
hukanzo wrote:My crew had to get permission from WS Locos to tag up in our hood...
hahah pussies
Maybe you could get away with just taggin anywhere in your pussy hood, but that shit don't fly here.

Mr. Stranger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. Stranger » June 25th, 2005, 11:28 pm

hukanzo wrote:
yung_k wrote:
hahah pussies
Maybe you could get away with just taggin anywhere in your pussy hood, but that shit don't fly here.
tHATS TRUE, TELL THEM ESE THAT IN CALIFAS BARRIOS CONTROL THE STREETS AND THATS WHAT WE MEAN HOLDING OUR GROUND

reyrecks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

changing times

Unread post by reyrecks » August 23rd, 2005, 5:19 pm

There are two types of crews
Tag bangers-they are mostly unskilled kids that join crew to hit up and protection. They usually have no skillz and fight for their shit....most of these crews are backed up by real gangs ( in South Central such is the case) they are younger brithers and cousins of gang members....its like a preliminary step before getting into the real gang.

then there are taggers- they tag to get known and show off their skillz them won't fight but they will slash enemies.

SMEAR

SMEAR RTH SMEAR RTH SMEAR RTH SMEAR RTH SMEAR RTH SMEAR RTH

Unread post by SMEAR » September 11th, 2005, 12:52 pm

NO WRITERS SHOLD NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH GANGS!OH AND BY THE WAY TAGBANGING IS HARDLY CONSIDERED NEW ITS BEEN AROUND FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS NOW .CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU COMMENT. :twisted:

SMEAR

RTH ALL DAY

Unread post by SMEAR » September 11th, 2005, 12:56 pm

REYRECKS WHO SAYS WRITERS WONT FIGHT JUST SLASH?LOL YOU GOTS YOUR SHIT MIXED UP BUT BAD.NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A GRAFF WRITER,YOU MIGHT REGRET IT. :evil:

reyrecks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by reyrecks » September 18th, 2005, 10:22 pm

hey i stand behind my comment.....
if you think its wrong then don't be afraid to
tell me..........so what exactly are you bitching about

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » September 19th, 2005, 4:30 am

yung_k wrote:
hahah pussies
haha you're saying this from NY where graff art started.

Gangs are totally different here then NY.

here if you got a tagging crew in a gang neighborhood and you write there you'll get treated like a enemy..

but alot of times gangs let tagging crews start sometimes its there lil brothers or cuzzins..then when they get a lil older they get from the neighborhood

I've heard storys of gangsters shooting or breaking a taggers fingers for writting in there neighborhood..

the tag bangers to me seems like the foos that are scared to be ina gang but want to be *HARD*

I havent seen one Tag banging crew with good writting..you just see that shit on walls sloppy as hell..theres no art to that..

but there are some tag bangers who will shoot back at gangsters..

there was a tag banging crew around here who where just taggers..then got beef with a neighborhood and they became a gang

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 29th, 2005, 5:44 pm

Yeah tagbanging aint no new thang. A lot of younger kids who wanna bang get sent out to tag the hood for us. It's kinda like a test I guess, and I know a few hoods that got lil niggaz doing it.

Being a graffiti artist and someone who just tries to do a krappy tag on every sign and street korner they pass by are two different thangs. When the dude said that real graffiti kats handle all shit on the wall he was right. It's about artistic skill, not just who kovers the most ground so dont get it twisted. I love LA style gangster throw ups (do 'em all the time) but I can respect kats that can really get down with a can or marker.