Keep it simple

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Keep it simple

Unread post by NaTaS » February 20th, 2005, 1:48 am

I see all these people thats "Rydin Dirty" tryin to get their money rollin in hooked up rides and when POlice c that shit, it just gives them a reason 2 pull them over.
Thats y I keep my shit Plain Jain!
I understand that if u got some money u wanna have the kinda car u like but it seems like they could buy a Low Key car 2, for when they aint right.
Do yall got any thoughts about that?

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Keep it simple

Unread post by sxr3no » February 20th, 2005, 2:46 am

Thats true and shit but is just that they got enough money not to give a fuck about tickets. but as me I will just be cool with a ranfla that has a nice sound system and with a lot space to fuck in and maybe some rims. Oh and it has to look in good conditions.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 21st, 2005, 10:44 am

i agree,
once i get some good loot flowing through, im gonna snag a caprice, or a ford crown vic, paint it black, tint it and put some chrome rims,
air bags and moving suspension is so cold though.
but who really needs 4 15s, or 6 10's... i want my ears in case some one is trying to get sneaky on me.

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 22nd, 2005, 3:52 pm

i agree.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 1st, 2006, 8:42 pm

[quote="WhiteBoy"]i agree,
once i get some good loot flowing through, im gonna snag a caprice, or a ford crown vic, paint it black, tint it and put some chrome rims,
air bags and moving suspension is so cold though.
but who really needs 4 15s, or 6 10's... i want my ears in case some one is trying to get sneaky on me.[/quote]

you can never go wrong with the crown vic....& to the dude who started this joint..you right about the whole flossing thing...but in all reality the boys will mess with whoever they want weather you have tints on ya joint,no tints...rims on it or no rims...100,000 dolla v or a 1,000 dolla v...its all what officer is around & what kinda mood they in...but fu*k all that buying expensive vehicles if ya money & priorities aint right

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 1st, 2006, 9:02 pm

I keep a hole in my whip, right there by the gas peddle so if I ever get rolled on while im smokin a blunt, twistin a blunt or if I just got a sac of weed in my ride which I do everyday of the year then I drop that shit out my car nigga I don't wear it came from but it aint my shit. That shit came thru for me a couple times. I shoud have a few misdameanores right now but nigga nah.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 2nd, 2006, 12:43 am

NaTaS wrote:I see all these people thats "Rydin Dirty" tryin to get their money rollin in hooked up rides and when POlice c that shit, it just gives them a reason 2 pull them over.
I understand that if u got some money u wanna have the kinda car u like but it seems like they could buy a Low Key car 2, for when they aint right.
Do yall got any thoughts about that?

Low profile. Thats the only way to be.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 4th, 2006, 3:03 am

[quote="Christina Marie"][quote="NaTaS"]I see all these people thats "Rydin Dirty" tryin to get their money rollin in hooked up rides and when POlice c that shit, it just gives them a reason 2 pull them over.
Do yall got any thoughts about that?[/quote]

[color=indigo]Low profile. Thats the only way to be.[/color][/quote]

true