Crips 13

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

where u @

Unread post by wutevr » October 8th, 2005, 1:25 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:everybody knows ES Longeros are not bloods. the f*** outta here
pay yo ass a visit, where u at foo, Kum on down ta Baseline and Geneveve... kause sum static nigga

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » October 9th, 2005, 11:43 am

Yeah there are Asians hangin up red in the LBC. They aint makin any moves - just like most Asian based gangs. Some Asians out there try to keep all their shit on low pro and not kickin it on blocks - the smart shit to do.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

i agree homie

Unread post by wutevr » October 9th, 2005, 4:24 pm

cbi562 wrote:Yeah there are Asians hangin up red in the LBC. They aint makin any moves - just like most Asian based gangs. Some Asians out there try to keep all their shit on low pro and not kickin it on blocks - the smart shit to do.
thanks 4 that input- so u eva herd of a crew out that way called DBSK
"down bud smokerz"? they is my homiez

MiChuhSuh

Re: Crips 13

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2005, 11:36 am

BabyJesus wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote: What Asian gangs in Long Beach is claiming Blood? From what I know, is only idependant gangs, TRG, and Crips as far as Asian gangs in LBC go.

I know that there is a red flagging Asian gang in LBC, but they are not bloods, just happen to red flag.

Can you name the set? This is really interesting for ANY type of gang in LBC to claim blood.
Oriental Boyz or someshit like that. My girl knows some of them. It mostly be dem #%@& Cambodians claimin that shit. lol. en dey do claim bloodz. i seem der myspace's. lol. :oops:
Yo a true OLBZ said OBZ in Long Beach claims Crips, even though the other OBZ claim Blood in Watts and formerly calimed Blood in Chinatown.

As for MySpace.com, LOL I see SO MANY marks false claiming. You know what I think happned?
These are some wannabe kids who want to be gangster and yet "different" to stand out, they type "asian gangs" in google and find out about the blood OBZ sets, then claim that. Almost all of the Cambos in Long Beach claim Crip.

Post up their Myspace sites, it might be fun for a few laughs.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: i agree homie

Unread post by cbi562 » October 11th, 2005, 11:26 pm

wutevr wrote:thanks 4 that input- so u eva herd of a crew out that way called DBSK
Maybe did - but I dont know them. I am not on the street level anymore cuzz - so its like all the lil beefs and lil clicks and crews - I dont fuck around with that. What was fucked up was that not too long ago couple of locs out my set took bags of RICE and just threw it on some Asian cats. That led to the Asians baggin up a high school kid who was a cousin to a 20 Locos member. Shit is zipped up - nobody dares to talk about it.

MiChuhSuh

Re: i agree homie

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 12th, 2005, 10:14 am

cbi562 wrote:
wutevr wrote:thanks 4 that input- so u eva herd of a crew out that way called DBSK
Maybe did - but I dont know them. I am not on the street level anymore cuzz - so its like all the lil beefs and lil clicks and crews - I dont fu-- around with that. What was #%@& up was that not too long ago couple of locs out my set took bags of RICE and just threw it on some Asian cats. That led to the Asians baggin up a high school kid who was a cousin to a 20 Locos member. Shit is zipped up - nobody dares to talk about it.
They seriously threw RICE at them? That's some jacked up mess, same thing with taking retaliation on some high school kid who was just related to the dude.

What locs did this, and what Asian sets? If it's one of the Crip Asian sets, I thought they got along for the most part.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » October 12th, 2005, 1:38 pm

I guess you can say the Asians get along with the black folk out there. Its not heated like with them fucken wannabe Surenos out there. LOL. Like I said it was the 20 Locos - as you can see in my picture. Them Asians was the Cambo Crips who move from around the Gardens to Carson. It was zipped up on both sides.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 13th, 2005, 9:07 pm

Was there a specific reason they did that to cats they are supposed to get along with, or was it just racial/being idiots?

Also, by "wannabe Sureno", you mean some Asians are trying to claim SUR? Didn't La Eme put a greenlight on Asians, just like they did with blacks? I know there are exceptions, but I thought Longeros were strict about racial stuff.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 14th, 2005, 2:12 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Was there a specific reason they did that to cats they are supposed to get along with, or was it just racial/being idiots?

Also, by "wannabe Sureno", you mean some Asians are trying to claim SUR? Didn't La Eme put a greenlight on Asians, just like they did with blacks? I know there are exceptions, but I thought Longeros were strict about racial stuff.
in my hood there are asian from ese gangs that run with X3 in and out of prison! Asian gangs had a greenlight light since they wuz lighting up krazy style! As far as Blak gangs having greenlight i neva herd a that! that would kauz a all out war! It aint like the asian mafia gives a fukk about la eme----the same go 4 the BGF

dish

Unread post by dish » November 4th, 2005, 6:22 am

hold the fuc up my nig.......your in canada so who gives a fuc

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » November 4th, 2005, 11:29 am

dish wrote:hold the fuc up my nig.......your in canada so who gives a fuc

Santa Ana is in California, Genius!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 4th, 2005, 11:39 am

^LOL!

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 4th, 2005, 12:07 pm

A Ghost wrote:^LOL!
A Ghost, just like you tried to check somebody for saying Comptone when that's how a lot of Mexicans spell it. You were the smartass saying "It's spelled C-O-M-P-T-O-N."

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 4th, 2005, 9:56 pm

Cold Bear wrote:A Ghost, just like you tried to check somebody for saying Comptone when that's how a lot of Mexicans spell it. You were the smartass saying "It's spelled C-O-M-P-T-O-N."
How was I supposed to know that?

85% of the people on here mispell words all the time.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 6th, 2005, 3:44 pm

Well you in here clowning and I notice you clown people a lot. So I'm just saying don't be so quick to do that when you could have gotten checked yourself for correcting a spelling that was legit.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » December 6th, 2005, 3:07 am

There could easily be a Loc hood on 13th street in any town/city, which would warrant the placing of such graffiti. Likely BS though.

Could be some Locs and some Surenos got together, and invented the 13-Ball treaty.....lol

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 10:25 pm

Only a crazy-ass Buk Buk Flip would claim La Eme. Buk Buks are the most confused Asians on the planet and have a tremendous identity crisis. An Asian would rather kill themself b4 reppin anything Mexican.
wutevr wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Was there a specific reason they did that to cats they are supposed to get along with, or was it just racial/being idiots?

in my hood there are asian from ese gangs that run with X3 in and out of prison! Asian gangs had a greenlight light since they wuz lighting up krazy style! As far as Blak gangs having greenlight i neva herd a that! that would kauz a all out war! It aint like the asian mafia gives a #%@& about la eme----the same go 4 the BGF

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 10:25 pm

Only a crazy-ass Buk Buk Flip would claim La Eme. Buk Buks are the most confused Asians on the planet and have a tremendous identity crisis. An Asian would rather kill themself b4 reppin anything Mexican.
wutevr wrote:

in my hood there are asian from ese gangs that run with X3 in and out of prison! Asian gangs had a greenlight light since they wuz lighting up krazy style! As far as Blak gangs having greenlight i neva herd a that! that would kauz a all out war! It aint like the asian mafia gives a #%@& about la eme----the same go 4 the BGF

dee1

Unread post by dee1 » December 25th, 2006, 7:03 pm

Blknigga wrote:
gasmask wrote:Ives seen SS CRIP 13
South Side Crip 13? I saw it somewhere down in southern cali, forgot which city

You aint never seen that..some of yall niggas will say anything for attention
:lol:

dee1

Unread post by dee1 » December 25th, 2006, 7:04 pm

Blknigga wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote: crenshaw mafia crips

You sure it wasnt your white friend?

:shock:

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 27th, 2006, 12:01 pm

No C-13, but I've heard of C-14 though, I believe... not can't verify it 100% Crips & Nortenos alliance together.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 27th, 2006, 5:30 pm

BabyJesus wrote:
MidTownLoco wrote:naw naw not that it is that because in a lot of cities crips are blacks and usually when a mexican carries the blue flag he is a sureno but when they arent surenos but carry the blue flag they are crip 13 just sayin mexican crips thats all
that sounds pretty stupid to me. There are some blak people that are hispanic gangs from 13 that will just claim 13 and nothing else. People are taking the whole originality of gangs using the Crips, Bloods, 13,14 thingy. #%@& Azn gangs in long beach claimin bloods. how lame iz that?
A lot of Texans use 13 for Mexico.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 27th, 2006, 5:33 pm

crips 13 LOOOOOOLLLL!!! thats some outta state, fuckin nebraska type shit.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » January 3rd, 2007, 6:26 pm

some of the homie use to hit up ''SOS'' C/G X4 San Jo.......Only showing that they where from up North Crips....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 3rd, 2007, 10:48 pm

Jupebox wrote:some of the homie use to hit up ''SOS'' C/G X4 San Jo.......Only showing that they where from up North Crips....
Some CRIPS claim C-14, to show that they back up the Nortenos.

2eleven
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2eleven » January 4th, 2007, 5:21 pm

blakk, whatup homie?? This is kelemi from way back, Seattle cuz..

Crips 13 dont exist, if you see anyone claiming it, SOS cuzz.

2eleven
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2eleven » January 4th, 2007, 5:22 pm

haha, i cant write cuzz? its turned into because...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 4th, 2007, 6:35 pm

blakk, whatup homie??

whut up cuzz

2eleven
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2eleven » January 6th, 2007, 8:32 pm

shit, not a damn thing, jus got done drinkin sum montego cuzz

trinitylives55

Unread post by trinitylives55 » January 7th, 2007, 5:26 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:
WhiteBoy wrote:why is there a crenshaw ave in every ghetto in america?
who the hell told u that?
there is one in omaha, lincoln, chicago, i see it in every hood movie in LA, so there must be one in NY, and with a trend that big, all the smaller cities must have them too.

i wasn't being serious by the way, it does seem that way though, every hood that is,
no crenshaw ave. in nyc that i know of. at least not in BK (brooklyn)...

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » January 7th, 2007, 6:04 pm

I KNOW THERES ONE IN ALABAMA PASS THROUGH THERE WHEN I WAS WORKING. IN CASE YA'LL WONDERING I'M A TRUCK DRIVER.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 7th, 2007, 6:21 pm

lol that shit sounds like a dope job, drive around in a semi and just buck random nigga's, id stay high all day.