Did it hurt when yall 1st got ur tats?

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Deester

Re: Did it hurt when yall 1st got ur tats?

Unread post by Deester » April 12th, 2005, 9:10 pm

?ANYONE EXPERIANCED GETTING TATS ON THE EYELIDS OR INSIDE THE BOTTOM LIP?, DOES THAT mess HURT COMPARED TO NORMAL TATS ELSEWHERE?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 12th, 2005, 9:24 pm

Deester wrote:?ANYONE EXPERIANCED GETTING TATS ON THE EYELIDS OR INSIDE THE BOTTOM LIP?, DOES THAT mess HURT COMPARED TO NORMAL TATS ELSEWHERE?
howbout you go get them tatted up and let us know,
or howbout the insides of your eye lids?
lemme know how it goes, aight?

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » April 13th, 2005, 10:06 am

they dont hurt that much man you will get over it when i got mines on my back thats says outlaw 4 life it didnt even hurt but the next day man i couldent even sit down

Deester

Unread post by Deester » April 18th, 2005, 4:27 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:
Deester wrote:?ANYONE EXPERIANCED GETTING TATS ON THE EYELIDS OR INSIDE THE BOTTOM LIP?, DOES THAT mess HURT COMPARED TO NORMAL TATS ELSEWHERE?
howbout you go get them tatted up and let us know,
or howbout the insides of your eye lids?
lemme know how it goes, aight?
THAT DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION. IF I WANTED TO HEAR YOUR SMART ASS REMARKS I'D LET YOU KNOW WHITEY. DONT COME AT ME WITH THAT HOE SHIT FOOL.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 18th, 2005, 4:33 pm

yeah, i understand your emotional outburst, i accept responsibility, my bad homie.

i mean when i got mine done it was as if he were using a jack hammer to chisle out grooves in my skin.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 18th, 2005, 7:38 pm

LOL! What if someone tatted "Tinkerbell" on their back! I would die from laughter!

NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NaTaS » April 19th, 2005, 10:23 pm

How could anybody be affraid to get a tatt,dont u see all these hoes walkin around with tatts? Check ya nutts homie

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 19th, 2005, 10:56 pm

NaTaS wrote:How could anybody be affraid to get a tatt,dont u see all these hoes walkin around with tatts? Check ya nutts homie
yeah dude, totally,
thats what the history of tattoo's has documented. ancient tribes would get tattoos, the more tattoo's the more balls they had to protect their family, its like wearing somthing that will for ever prove how much of a rider you actually are... my brother has both sleeves his legs chest back and sides nearly all covered, that shits G'd up.... and he ain't even a G' how the rest of us maybe,,, tough none the lesser.

Deester

Unread post by Deester » April 21st, 2005, 8:48 am

ITS COOL MAN. IM JUST TRYIN TO TELL MY HOMIE THAT WANTS TO GET HIS CLOSED EYELIDS TATTED THAT THAT mess IS GONNA BE PAINFUL PLUS I THINK IT WOULD LOOK NATSY ANYWAY. JUST SEEIN IF ANYBODY EXPERIANCED THAT BUT GUESS NOT. 1

tony
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony » April 29th, 2005, 7:06 am

if ya think it'll hurt, stay home and watch cartoons :x

Jack-C-Son

Unread post by Jack-C-Son » April 29th, 2005, 1:37 pm

DC wrote:Anyone that says it doesnt hurt is a liar, I have a few tatts including a half sleeve and it hurts big time. But its all part of the experience, if you back out you are weak and the more you have shows you have got balls to commit to the pain and go through with it. This is another reason Yakuza have so many tatts, its to show wether you have balls to sit through hours of pain and if you back out you are not worthy to be a yakuza.

DC
Dont listen to DC he's a pussy. No it doesnt not hurt but then it also bepends where you get it. The most pain will be a uncomftorible tingle

counter106
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by counter106 » May 1st, 2005, 7:26 pm

have anybody ever tat their dick

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 1st, 2005, 9:50 pm

Jack-C-Son, You must not have many tatts if you talk shit like that, you are just tryin to be hard saying it doesnt hurt. Feeling pain and acknowledging is different to saying it hurts and whimping out.
Trust me tatts hurt, Jack-C-Son must have a little fag tatt on him somewhere, get some sleves and come see me.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 2nd, 2005, 12:41 pm

i ccant imagine them being that bad, seeing some of the people that already have them.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 2nd, 2005, 5:03 pm

SE11 its a bearable pain but it still hurts, spend 4 hours at a time under the need and see how you feel.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 2nd, 2005, 5:38 pm

i still cant imagine it being that bad. i mean my art teacher who cried when she slipped on some paint and bumped her elbow had a big ass tattoo on her lower back and stomach.

Unread post by 2526 » May 2nd, 2005, 6:28 pm

se11 wrote:i still cant imagine it being that bad. i mean my art teacher who cried when she slipped on some paint and bumped her elbow had a big ass tattoo on her lower back and stomach.
GET UP ON GAME POTNA,U AINT HEARD WOMEN HAVE A HIGHER TOLERANCE FOR PAIN,I MEAN DAMN WOMEN GIVE BIRTH......IMAGINE PUSHIN A A LIL BABY OUT YA ASSHOLE,GET the PICTURE....U THINK IT GONE HURT A WOMEN TO GET A TAT????????????????

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 2nd, 2005, 7:04 pm

oh i forgot women are immune to pain. my bad. i guess they dont feel the same things men do. thanks for reminding me.

im afraid you didnt hear me clearly. this women started crying when she bumped her elbow on a table or something. i doubt a 120 lb. women can tolerate the same as a 200 lb. man. sorry.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » May 2nd, 2005, 7:12 pm

ladies pussys are made to strech brother, assholes aint

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 2nd, 2005, 7:36 pm

DC wrote:SE11 its a bearable pain but it still hurts, spend 4 hours at a time under the need and see how you feel.
my tat on my stomach was 4 hours, i almost passed out and threw up.. nearly.

Deester

Unread post by Deester » May 2nd, 2005, 8:00 pm

TWO HOURS IS THE LONGEST I'VE SPENT GETTING TATTED (on bottom of my forearm). NOT TO SOUND CRAZY, BUT GETTING TATTED KINDA FEEL GOOD TO ME. NOT REALLY ANY PAIN INVOLVED AT ALL BUT I COULD SEE IT BEING UNCOMFORTABLE ON THE COLLARBONE OR THE FACE BUT OTHER THAN THAT THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEMS. HOMEMADE NEEDLE & INDIA INK TATS HURT 100 TIMES WORSE THAN A PRO-JOB. 1

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 2nd, 2005, 8:11 pm

My left upper arm sleve took a total of 12 hours, it ws done in 4 and 2 hour sessions, my lower back was also 4 hours straight. When you start to loose blood you can feel sick,dizzy and in general like shit.
SE11 if you think its nothing go get a huge tatt and tell us how you went.

tony
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony » May 3rd, 2005, 2:28 am

When you're losing blood while tattooin', it means you're really nervous.

My tat was about 1,5 hour and it felt really good, can't wait 4 my next tat, fo sho :twisted:

The colorin' is less painful than the main lines, dem R tattood with another needle and a bit deeper under the skin.

SeriaKilla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SeriaKilla » May 31st, 2005, 8:32 pm

IMO:

They aren't that bad, I've had tats on fleshy places and on not so fleshy areas. I've only had one that made me need to have a break, and even then it didn't stop me from getting more. Next area is behind my ears. I found the general sensation was being scratched by a cat, more of an annoyance than anything.

So many ideas and not enough flesh. :twisted:

SeriaKilla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SeriaKilla » May 31st, 2005, 11:45 pm

Deester wrote:ITS COOL MAN. IM JUST TRYIN TO TELL MY HOMIE THAT WANTS TO GET HIS CLOSED EYELIDS TATTED THAT THAT mess IS GONNA BE PAINFUL PLUS I THINK IT WOULD LOOK NATSY ANYWAY. JUST SEEIN IF ANYBODY EXPERIANCED THAT BUT GUESS NOT. 1
For this I would recommend they go to a cosmetic tattooing studio. They use different guns (they look more like pens) that are designed to be more shallow.

Loads of women get eyeliner and eyebrows done, so they either use freezing or it's not as bad as one would think.

And re: a small chick and a big guy not being able to stand the same amounts of pain, I've seen a huge guy hit the floor after getting a tiny kanji piece on his shoulder. Pain is all an individual thing, it has nothing to do with size or gender.

Yonkers914

Unread post by Yonkers914 » June 2nd, 2005, 6:44 pm

SeriaKilla wrote:
Deester wrote:
And re: a small chick and a big guy not being able to stand the same amounts of pain, I've seen a huge guy hit the floor after getting a tiny kanji piece on his shoulder. Pain is all an individual thing, it has nothing to do with size or gender.
WERD u speak the truth people talk about handling pain I know girls that could take pain better than top ranking people in my crew, people who are tough, big brolic mothafu**az

M-Block $oulja

Unread post by M-Block $oulja » June 3rd, 2005, 7:13 am

I Dont Got No Tats But I'm A Get Some In The Future...

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 10:38 pm

no...after the first couple of moments the area u getting ink will go numb & u will feel a lil nip from the needle

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » November 11th, 2006, 11:12 am

i have 10 tats and there was some pain with all of them.nothing major just an annoying pain. the last one i got is on my neck and that one f ing hurt.even after it healed it felt like i had a stiff neck

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 11th, 2006, 11:44 am

[quote="areefce"]i have 10 tats and there was some pain with all of them.nothing major just an annoying pain. the last one i got is on my neck and that one f ing hurt.even after it healed it felt like i had a stiff neck[/quote]

thats from having ya neck in the same position for awhile...mines felt the same

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » November 11th, 2006, 5:37 pm

:lol: :lol: It's funny that all the catz who got inked say the samething.....

I agree with' ya'll; it's more annoying than painful. I got tat's on my spine, both sides of my ribs, my stomach, all over my back, my UNDERARM..... As far as "pain" goes, the ribs & THE UNDERARM was the' business :lol:

The rest are on my chest & right arm. Stayin' in the same position for HOURS is the most PAINFULL shit in life, Nicca :lol:

You can always be a PUSSY & take about 3 or 4 Tylenol Extra Strengths 30 min's before you get "worked on." My tolerance is high though; plus I'm a arrogant bastard, so you know the' kid had to go "cold turkey" just so I could think I'm "hard." :lol:

DON'T TAKE ASPRIN!! THAT SHIT IS A BLOOD THINNER!!! Fucc' around & won't neva' stop bleeding!! :shock:

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 11th, 2006, 5:40 pm

Nope didnt hurt a bit. Like Aquafresh said its just more annoying than anything.