Revere TRG Graffitis

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti. Also Discuss tattoo topics here.
MiLlCkityTaKeOvA

Unread post by MiLlCkityTaKeOvA » May 28th, 2007, 3:44 pm

*ABZ* N0T ABX, AND AS FAR AS RASCALS AND ABZ BANDING TOGETHER, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, BUT DLB AND OBz, BEEN RIDIN ON THEM A'S FOR THE LONGEST, ABZ IS IN TROUBLE CUHZ, THEY GOT BEEF with DIAMOND CRIPS FRESNO BOYZ(WHO IM RIDIN with NOW)
PLUS ALL THE RASCAL AND DLB AND OBZ

MiLlCkityTaKeOvA

Unread post by MiLlCkityTaKeOvA » May 28th, 2007, 4:05 pm

YALL NIGGAZ NEED TO DO UR HOMEWORK,BLUE RAG RASCALS WERE HEAR BEFORE GREY RAGS ASK YOUR O.G.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 28th, 2007, 4:09 pm

I been knowin TRG was blue before they was grey. Dang so TRG beefing with each other...grey vs blue like that? How that happen? What you know about the OLBz up where you stay MILLCITY?

MiLlCkityTaKeOvA

Unread post by MiLlCkityTaKeOvA » May 28th, 2007, 4:10 pm

NikexCortez wrote:You from Rascal Blue? Do yall claim TRG but just Blue rag or ya got a different name? I heard TRG up in Lowell are allied with ABZ going at it with the Bloodz. How did that happen? Down here in Cali all TRG are ABK.
DONT BE FOOLED UR THINKIN OF CONVICT FAMILY, THE JR.S UNDER ABZ, THEY DO BOTH HAVE RASCALS AND ABZ IN THERE SET, AND THEY GO HARD ON THEM B'Z, BUT OTHER THEN THAT, NO SORT OF CONNECTION

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 28th, 2007, 6:50 pm

Mr. Stranger wrote:TRG aint no Crips, theyre their own, well thats how it is over here in Long Beach the place were the Original gang originated and it doesnt allow other races its pure asians because Mexican and blacks are considered their enemies, thats why they started for protection from the East Side Longo13 and the Insane Crips, but like I said thats the way it is here In Longo Beach Califas where the gang started.
There's a couple black guys in NS TRG

MiLlCkityTaKeOvA

Unread post by MiLlCkityTaKeOvA » May 29th, 2007, 1:23 pm

NikexCortez wrote:I been knowin TRG was blue before they was grey. Dang so TRG beefing with each other...grey vs blue like that? How that happen? What you know about the OLBz up where you stay MILLCITY?

I ONLY KICC IT with A FEW outlaw LOCO Bkloodz, just the generals mostly, dem chi town niggaz that iz out bkangin in mill city,

RIGHT NOW THO, OLBz IZ BKANGIN with RASCAL GREY, CUZ THERES SUM GREYZIEZ that MOVED INTO ADAM BLOCC WHERE DEM LOCO BkLOODZ KICC IT

OBz iz known to give a good Bkeatdown but dey spray game aint to CRAZY....

102FAME

Unread post by 102FAME » December 28th, 2007, 12:14 pm

So are theses pics of strike ups in Revere Mass?...where are these??....
If so.....Are the TRG's out that way even considered part of the TRG car?

GLS

Re: Revere TRG Graffitis

Unread post by GLS » June 18th, 2008, 10:25 pm

Does TRG have sets?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » July 2nd, 2008, 4:01 am

GWUN TWO wrote:You claim TRG... and you are Bosnian??
Oh that's pathetic. He should claim some Bosnian paramilitary group. Just like Albanians claim Albanian mafia or UCK. Or like Serbians claim Arkan's Tigers or Cetniks. :D Or like me claiming Alfi, Lavovi, Volci, you name it. Or like Bulgarians claiming VIS or SIC. :P Or like Russians claiming Chechnya. :P Yeah.. Damn. TRG? Why did you choose that one lol.. :D

Udri udri udri Mujo
udri Mujo u tarabe
Ni poljubac nije vise
kao nekad dzabe

Kazi mala u sta treba
udaracu sve do neba
kazi mala matere ti
ja cu vazda uderati

Udri udri udri Mujo
udri Mujo u sargije
Zivot bolan kao nekad
nije vise nije

Kazi mala u sta treba udarati
udaracu sve do neba
Kazi mala nema mucke
uderacu u berucke

Udri udri udri Mujo
udri Mujo u tepsiju
Heej
Ja u srcu tebe cuvam
Bosanskog deliju

Heej

Slusaj mala frke nema
s tobom je prava sega
Slusaj mala matere ti
ja cu vazda udarati joooj

Udri Mujooooooooo

Joj joj hocu bona
kazi u sta treba udarati jos

:P :D

Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by Kyo » July 2nd, 2008, 4:25 pm

[/quote] Or like Serbians claim Arkan's Tigers or Cetniks. [/quote]

U B talkin s*it again homie.How many Serbs do you know that claims Arkans tigers? First of all,Chetnicks and Tigers are not gangs bro + Tigers no longer exist so how can sum1 claim Tigers? And stop talking about Arkan like he is a Serb hero.90 % of Serbs hated that mutha f***a.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Re:

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 2:33 am

Kyo wrote:
Or like Serbians claim Arkan's Tigers or Cetniks. [/quote]

U B talkin s*it again homie.How many Serbs do you know that claims Arkans tigers? First of all,Chetnicks and Tigers are not gangs bro + Tigers no longer exist so how can sum1 claim Tigers? And stop talking about Arkan like he is a Serb hero.90 % of Serbs hated that mutha f***a.[/quote]

Calm down brate I put this post before the other one and before you told me not to put the post up. It was a joke I wasn't being serious I was making fun of this Bosnian gangsta. Come on I love you. You know how many times I've been to Belgrade? None but that's not my point. My grandma is born in Belgrade. Our best friends in Toronto are Serbian. Come on. :) Gimme a kiss. :D

Return to “Graffiti & Tattoos”