swastika

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

swastika

Unread post by Invincible » August 9th, 2005, 9:44 pm

I heard the swastika as a prison tatoo means one is an outlaw? Is this true, and is there a difference betwen its meaning inside and outside prison?

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » August 24th, 2005, 12:21 pm

more then likely its an association w/ AB or some other white prison gang

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 24th, 2005, 12:38 pm

in buddhism it means circle of life or somethin dhalai lama got it on the walls in his palace

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » August 25th, 2005, 9:27 pm

Arian nation the skinheads

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » September 8th, 2005, 11:56 am

aryan tats are different on the inside... its just a star with last line missing, in the form of an "A"... done with red and black ink.. any other colors is how you spot a fake.. it is where the Aryan hand sign comes from...

outside of prison, you have the swaztika and the bird holding a swaztika, swaztika with flames going outward... burning reverse swaztika (jewish symbol burning)..

knucklez

Unread post by knucklez » October 12th, 2005, 9:14 pm

i saw some black dude with a swastica, during the scott peterson trial.. they were filming some "jail time" and there was this black guy with a big swastica on his arm. anyone explain that?

ughurdumb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ughurdumb » October 13th, 2005, 12:42 am

kaotik_hcp wrote:aryan tats are different on the inside... its just a star with last line missing, in the form of an "A"... done with red and black ink.. any other colors is how you spot a fake.. it is where the Aryan hand sign comes from...

outside of prison, you have the swaztika and the bird holding a swaztika, swaztika with flames going outward... burning reverse swaztika (jewish symbol burning)..
is there a pic of this anywhere?

jasonsinnfein

Unread post by jasonsinnfein » July 5th, 2006, 7:21 pm

puffpuffgive wrote:in buddhism it means circle of life or somethin dhalai lama got it on the walls in his palace
the swastka means of the human progres always spinning to the right into battle worn on the right arm when representing the an insignia the swastka representing the aryan pragress touard the re-birth of the trune aryan and our future rise to pure aryan cultur!!!!!!!!!! To the vikings, it represented the sun.
To the greeks, it represented the 4 main gospels of the new testament of our holy bible.
Then the tibetans, indians, koreans, and others used it represent good luck.It means different things to different people. Regardless of what people say, it has been a prominent symbol in White Christian Civilization for many years, long before Adolf ever came around

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » July 8th, 2006, 3:05 am

Im sure this will answer the question...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastica

harlyn_16

Re: swastika

Unread post by harlyn_16 » November 27th, 2006, 11:03 pm

Invincible wrote:I heard the swastika as a prison tatoo means one is an outlaw? Is this true, and is there a difference betwen its meaning inside and outside prison?
it means outlaw in russian prison and they prolly gonna get killed soon but in american prisons its a AB tat

IWB Woody

Re: swastika

Unread post by IWB Woody » November 29th, 2006, 2:31 pm

harlyn_16 wrote:
Invincible wrote:I heard the swastika as a prison tatoo means one is an outlaw? Is this true, and is there a difference betwen its meaning inside and outside prison?
it means outlaw in russian prison and they prolly gonna get killed soon but in american prisons its a AB tat
LMAO its not an AB tat..AB is the shamrock..swasis are just a symbol of white pride or a white guy, thats it nothing more! just like an iron cross.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2006, 4:48 pm

Fuck swasticas fuck ab and fuck white end of thread.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 30th, 2006, 9:28 pm

^^^encore blakk, encore...

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 4th, 2006, 8:47 pm

Wearing the swatiska on your arm, head or any place on your body thats visable to others means that you're a nazi and you hate everyone but other nazis and yourself. Plain and simple.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 4th, 2006, 9:02 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:^^^encore blakk, encore...
Ay Bx, I don't know if you know any Dominican fools up in Washington Heights, but I was over on St. Nicks and seen a big white dude with the shamrock on his neck out there kickin it and drinking with the Dominicans. That shit was confusing as hell to me.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 4th, 2006, 11:50 pm

abc12345 wrote:Wearing the swatiska on your arm, head or any place on your body thats visable to others means that you're a nazi and you hate everyone but other nazis and yourself. Plain and simple.
If I seen anybody with a visible swastika its an on site dome drop nigga.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 5th, 2006, 12:27 am

actually nigga, you know what i take that back, i was walkin home from school after smokin a blunt on my last day of my senoir year in HS and cross path with some skinhead type nazi's. White boi had a swastika on his chest, and his homie had 88 under his elbow, so i'm walkin in there direction i aint changin my course for nobody fuck no, 5 on 1 nigga I dont givva fuck, but they was coo' nigga wasn't even trippin, we caught eye for a minute, white boi smiles and says 'wut up rasta' i aint even say shit back just kept walkin fuck that nigga, but i'm surprised cuzz they was some big white bois i aint even goin' lie, lookin like they was freash out the pin.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 5th, 2006, 3:08 am

maybe they were SHARP skins

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » December 5th, 2006, 1:30 pm

abc12345 wrote:Wearing the swatiska on your arm, head or any place on your body thats visable to others means that you're a nazi and you hate everyone but other nazis and yourself. Plain and simple.

Not really cause in the apartment building that I live in there are like two or three OGs all tatted up with swastikas all over them vikings and all that shit N they are cool with everyone in the building (hipanics, asians, N blacks) They are old now. I think that the older you get the more your way of thinking changes.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 9th, 2006, 12:15 am

BlaKK wrote:actually nigga, you know what i take that back, i was walkin home from school after smokin a blunt on my last day of my senoir year in HS and cross path with some skinhead type nazi's. White boi had a swastika on his chest, and his homie had 88 under his elbow, so i'm walkin in there direction i aint changin my course for nobody fu-- no, 5 on 1 nigga I dont givva fu--, but they was coo' nigga wasn't even trippin, we caught eye for a minute, white boi smiles and says 'wut up rasta' i aint even say shit back just kept walkin fu-- that nigga, but i'm surprised cuzz they was some big white bois i aint even goin' lie, lookin like they was freash out the pin.
Right...

He was either being nice or he was making fun of you...

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » December 10th, 2006, 4:53 am

u manz do kno that if sumone wearin a swastika that is angled like the nazi symbol then they racist but if its a right or left facing swastika they're just religious... that has nothin to do with bein racist

sofiaa

Unread post by sofiaa » December 11th, 2006, 1:44 pm

swastika in sweden means youre a nazi...and it doesnt matter how it looks..if someone here goes with the shit he gonna get some ass kicking ya dig?? its nazi symbolizm....thats what it is...and I spit on nazi and rasism...

Cigguh

Unread post by Cigguh » December 13th, 2006, 12:01 am

In all countries that were a part of USSR swastica and "SS" ain't got no connection with the nazi and all the shit like that (my grandpa was killin these punks during WW2). "SS" means - Saved my Soul even doing this time behind the bars. Swastica means FAHA ( fuck activists hi anarchy ), means the one who has it is a mercyless thug.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » December 14th, 2006, 4:34 pm

its f*ckin sad that a symbol of peace and good things was turned into one of evil and racism, so that wenever a swastika is shown all ppl kno it for is racism

f*ckin nazis

Sweet74
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sweet74 » January 21st, 2007, 11:08 am

theres a group in folks that have a symbol that is a swastike or looks jus like one, they called the MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 30th, 2007, 5:29 pm

Mexican Gangs used the Swastika alot back in the 1970' and well into the 80's maybe before that. Check out the link i posted in "past or inactive barrios" under '1970's gang graffiti'.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » April 10th, 2007, 9:17 am

fascism - must die!!!!!!!!
svastica - is bad.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 12th, 2007, 1:37 pm

Puerto Rican gangs in the 70's used swastikas alot due to the biker influence. It didn't represent racism.

You have to understand in the 70's white racism was still symbolized by the KKK- burning crosses, white hoods. When people saw a swastika, it just symbolized WWII Germans and was basically an anti-social symbol. Like saying your against the main stream society just as the Germans were against the US in WWII.

The idea that swastikas symbolise "white power" developed more in the 80's with the arrival of skinheads and all that Aryan bullsh---.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 31st, 2007, 10:36 pm

niro wrote:u manz do kno that if sumone wearin a swastika that is angled like the nazi symbol then they racist but if its a right or left facing swastika they're just religious... that has nothin to do with bein racist
shut up foo......in the us a swastica is a swastica......white power shit

most peeps dont mean it.....but if they done time and was in a white crew theyre sportin the swastica most likely.......and most aint even racist....most had black or spanish cellys and been right next to them months at a time and no one tripped......blacks on the inside see swasticas everyday and dont trip....thats just how woods get down.......joint shit and streets shit 2 different things

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 1st, 2007, 9:48 am

A quick review of the history of the swastika can be found at Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika. Despite its usage around the world in a variety of ways from religious symbols in Hinduism and Buddhism to good luck charms, the only swastikas I've seen in my lifetime growing up in Southern California are tattooed onto the skin of WP guys when they come out of YA or the joint. It is what it is.

Stupid Name

Unread post by Stupid Name » October 5th, 2007, 7:12 pm

In Fiji every second male has the swastika tattoo, and Fijians are the Negroes of the South pacific

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 6th, 2008, 7:22 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^hahaha