Bloods and Crips in Australia

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Crips and Bloods

Unread post by DiaBo » March 10th, 2005, 12:19 pm

Bout time im hearing samoan bounty hunter bloods actvite.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » March 10th, 2005, 5:17 pm

Catalyst wrote:
DC wrote:I spoke to a Tongan friend I have who is UTB and is a hard dude.
He basically said Tongans have crip gangs and Samoans have Blood gangs, at first I thought it was a joke but he explained to me that most Islanders have relatives in the US normally Long Beach and Orange County area. Ive seen some Samoan Boo Yaa Tribe graffiti out Liverpool way and always see young dudes wearin Red and Blue, so it is definately starting to take off.

DC
Yeah it was like that earlier with Samoans claimin Blood here and Tongans strivin toward Crip.Today it is mixed but there are still strictly Tongan crip gangs and samoan blood gangs. Just about every Polynesian Blood or crip gang has a branch here in auckland.Mainly south and some parts of central auckland.

TCG(Tongan crip gang) has been active and south auckland for some time
they are also in some areas of central auckland.

SOS(sons of samoa ) is also active in south auckland mainly around the area of Otara.

Samoan Bounty hunter Bloods - I have only just noticed them. Im not sure how long they've been here but they are stirrin up trouble with a lot of crip gangs in south auckland.

Some people see Blood or crip guys who are not in the untied states as wankstas but seriously a large number of these guys here do take it seriously.Sure you get your wannabes a lot but sometimes its not all fun and games.
True, I ask anyone who thinks a Crip or Blood outside the states is fake to come up and say that to some of these Crips and Bloods in NZ. Gangs have existed long before the Crips and Bloods, so much hype around those two gangs it's like they invented the word criminal behaviour. Crip and Blood are just words, what's in the gang is more important, you could call yourselves the Happy Tree Friends but if you can hold your own then the name doesn't mean shit. Also you can't deny the influence of American culture here in Australia and NZ that also plays a big part in bringing out these Crips and Bloods down here.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 10th, 2005, 5:56 pm

The bloods and crips are very old gangs that go back to the late 60's or even futher back, the thing is these Tongans and Samoans are just copying whats been done in the states for 50 years.
The problem is they are a bunch of fakers, if they went up against a bike gang they would get there fucking heads stomped. They are only tough in numbers, if you put it on them when your alone most them will back down like pussies.

DC

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » March 10th, 2005, 9:36 pm

Some of these Tongans and Samoans aren't just copying it, they have family from those gangs. Like I said... faking because they are using the Crip or Blood title is just a stupid thing to say, if they can hold their own then I don't see how that's faking. No one dares to call the Hell's Angels down here to be fake either yet it's the same deal they are borrowing a name that was already established.

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » March 12th, 2005, 10:17 am

What is samoan and tongan? are they from a certain country?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 12th, 2005, 7:16 pm

Do the samoan bloods and tonjan crips have eastside and westside sets like they do in the u.s?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 12th, 2005, 7:39 pm

you cannot compare bloods and crips to the Hells Angels, the HA are an International organisation who are very organised.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » March 13th, 2005, 12:58 am

and you also cannot the deny the presence of these Islander crips and bloods in NZ and parts of Oz.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 13th, 2005, 10:24 am

Is there any laotion gangs in new zealand?

etgc

Unread post by etgc » March 14th, 2005, 10:31 am

wos up, duz any 1 no if dere iz any crip gangs in london in england, plz let me no

Diesiochero

Unread post by Diesiochero » March 18th, 2005, 8:17 am

ehy england is triads territory...no bloods or crips..and some latino gangs are in england but the triads are very activ

Diesiochero

Unread post by Diesiochero » March 18th, 2005, 8:19 am

want to join a gang?join the 18 street...

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 18th, 2005, 12:17 pm

Look like organized crime is taking over.

Pablo

Unread post by Pablo » March 18th, 2005, 2:39 pm

Diesiochero wrote:want to join a gang?join the 18 street...
Do you recruit through websites? Is your "gang" actually an internet chatroom? :roll:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 22nd, 2005, 1:17 am

DC wrote:The bloods and crips are very old gangs that go back to the late 60's or even futher back, the thing is these Tongans and Samoans are just copying whats been done in the states for 50 years.
The problem is they are a bunch of fakers, if they went up against a bike gang they would get there #%@&#%@ heads stomped. They are only tough in numbers, if you put it on them when your alone most them will back down like pussies.

DC
to the guy who asked where are samoans and tongans from.
Tonga and samoa are just slightly north east of new zealand in the Pacific Islands.The rivalry between the two has been going for hundreads of years long before the blood and crip gangs emerged.
By the way when you say the samoans and tongans are just a bunch of fake ass gangsters for your information Samoans have been in the west coast for sometime as The united states owns a part of samoa called "American samoa" Tongans also arrived sometime in the 70s to the west coast.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 22nd, 2005, 8:38 am

Catalyst wrote:
DC wrote:The bloods and crips are very old gangs that go back to the late 60's or even futher back, the thing is these Tongans and Samoans are just copying whats been done in the states for 50 years.
The problem is they are a bunch of fakers, if they went up against a bike gang they would get there #%@&#%@ heads stomped. They are only tough in numbers, if you put it on them when your alone most them will back down like pussies.

DC
to the guy who asked where are samoans and tongans from.
Tonga and samoa are just slightly north east of new zealand in the Pacific Islands.The rivalry between the two has been going for hundreads of years long before the blood and crip gangs emerged.
Damn that a long azz time

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » March 22nd, 2005, 3:00 pm

So if those two islands have been fighting fo a long ass time do the blood sets get along with each other from the two islands?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 22nd, 2005, 10:35 pm

wont happen.. i know that a crip gang of Samoans and a crip gang of tongans would fight each other more than any other blood gang..

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 26th, 2005, 8:09 pm

Sup with united tonjan bloods i havn't heard about these boyz in a lil minute sup with them ya'll?

cheshiregirl

Unread post by cheshiregirl » March 27th, 2005, 1:33 am

i think its interesting the amount of gangs u have over ther! wer im from in uk we dont have nothing like that, all u get is gangs of teens getting pissed or stoned

Bouie

Unread post by Bouie » March 27th, 2005, 2:26 am

Well cheshiregirl.....Some kids just create there own clicks just to gain something of themselves but they aint nothing compared to cali.....just another playground for us....

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » March 28th, 2005, 12:58 am

Never heard of any gang calling THem self crips or bloods in UK.If a gang of wannabes did do it in london first they would get laughed at by local crews, then beat down.We dont go for that copy cat shite in london,or anywhere else IN ENGLAND.

People from other countrys acting and dressing like they from compton or where ever.Wonder if they realise if they was in LA they could get killed just for wearing wrong colour,or going into the wrong neighbour hood.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 28th, 2005, 1:59 am

I agree, why be a copycat. Anyway in Australia these wannabe Crips are a joke anyway..

DC

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 28th, 2005, 3:29 am

speak on shit u know.. not u think u know..

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 28th, 2005, 2:48 pm

frenchmexicano wrote:in northside fuveau (NSFB, Northside Fuveau Bloods) is active
Are they samoan?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 28th, 2005, 5:58 pm

JuniorX, I hope you were not taking to me mate, you know as well as I do that this blood and crip shit is a joke in Australia. The only gangs that are to be feared in Australia are Asians and 1%ers.

DC

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » March 29th, 2005, 12:29 am

DC you're an idiot if you think that.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 29th, 2005, 2:31 am

Poly dont tell me you are one of these wiggers.. Joker

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 29th, 2005, 3:47 am

How can you say that only Asians and 1%ers are the ones to be feared? Fair enough they do have powerful, organized gangs but you can't really push out any of the others....

There's bustas layin' around crews all over the place but half of them don't last after their first beat-down or before their members realize it's a joke. But i know plenty of wog, lebanese and arabic gangs that you just wouldn't want to fk with down my way. You can't really put it all on a race though, every race has its bustas and hardcores.

I'll agree with your statement that 1%ers and Asians are to be feared, but other gangs are aswell.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 29th, 2005, 5:35 am

in nz i see a lot of crip gangs mix.
But i never see Tongans forming a crip gang from what i hear tongans are just straight crip.Samoans also mix with them in some crews but there are also just strictly samoan only blood gangs.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 29th, 2005, 6:35 am

JuniorX wrote:speak on shit u know.. not u think u know..
homie u gotta take that foot outa ur ass and respect what other ppl have 2 say regardless if u agree or not..its a discussion forum fool

RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RDB » March 29th, 2005, 12:29 pm

sup evrybody,
we got some crips and bloods up here in Canada, Toronto and Montreal and Calgary and shit.
RDB is Red Deer Bloods, smaller city south of Edmonton. We roll with our OG Alfonz, i don't think theres any crips up here but i know theres some in Calgary and shit. Our main rivals is some Indian muthafuckas callin' themselves First Peoples Army.