"La Isla Bonita" madonna video

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

"La Isla Bonita" madonna video

Unread post by PS1979 » March 30th, 2005, 4:25 pm

caught this video the other day on VH1...the hood that they shot this in looks like monterey park, east los...not sure though. If you look at some of the buildings and trash cans in the background you can see "13" tagged on a few things. Most of the characters in the video are dressed in cholo garb, theirs a dude and a female dancing together with old english lettering on their jackets and so on.

hit me up..thanks

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: "La Isla Bonita" madonna video

Unread post by StillNoScript » April 3rd, 2005, 12:18 am

PS1979 wrote:caught this video the other day on VH1...the hood that they shot this in looks like monterey park, east los...not sure though. If you look at some of the buildings and trash cans in the background you can see "13" tagged on a few things. Most of the characters in the video are dressed in cholo garb, theirs a dude and a female dancing together with old english lettering on their jackets and so on.

hit me up..thanks
Talk about a blast from the past. I was in the 6th grade when that song was out. I still want to f**k Madonna.

Seriously, it's very likely the video was shot in L.A., and where you said specifically.

Madonna has always made music inspired by latin culture. And being that Monterrey Park is so close to Hollywood, therefore inexpensive to shoot a video, I'd say that your observation just about seals it for me. I believe it.

Hey, now we know why Sean Penn played that as*hole cop so well in 'Colors'; He was jealous over his ol' lady rubbing up on the homeboys! :)

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: "La Isla Bonita" madonna video

Unread post by PS1979 » April 3rd, 2005, 2:39 pm

ha word......madonna's still a hot piece of ass

had some extra cash about a week ago, and i went out and copped her "immaculate collection" DVD with all her old videos on it...La isla and a whole bunch of other goodies were on it too.
Now i can really study the video...

peace

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”