Whos fake thuggin in hip hop?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Whos fake thuggin in hip hop?

Unread post by wizdom » April 4th, 2005, 3:17 pm

Niggas akt like Staten Island is an invisble borough. Shaolin puts in work as much as any of the 5 Boroughs. Stapleton is poppin, Park Hills is poppin, West Brighton is Poppin, New Brighton, Port Richmond. all them plases in shaolin is poppin. but muthafuckas who aint never been to these places in shaolin akt like shaolin aint as real ad any of the 5 boroughs. Please Believe nigga.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 4th, 2005, 4:05 pm

Fuck it man, there are plenty of down-ass white boys reppin' blood and crip. The projects and ghettos of America aren't just black, they are also white, latino, asian, etc. Gangs come together to rep their neighborhoods, make money and protect their people, and for you to cross off people just because they aren't the same color as you just makes you an ignorant and racist motherfucker. Shit nigga, you make me laugh!

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 4th, 2005, 5:20 pm

youngwun wrote:fu-- it man, there are plenty of down-ass white boys reppin' blood and crip. The projects and ghettos of America aren't just black, they are also white, latino, asian, etc. Gangs come together to rep their neighborhoods, make money and protect their people, and for you to cross off people just because they aren't the same color as you just makes you an ignorant and racist motherfucker. Shit nigga, you make me laugh!
first of all chill with that nigga shit, u aint black homie. there are down ass whiteboys but i wouldnt say plenty. i know down ass white people. But white's arent know to have a ghetto. Not the word "ghetto" as we know today as the kool word. "Ghetto" meaning "A section of a city occupied by a minority group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure. " i think ghettos were started by Jews in Europe or thats we got the word from. But whites neighborhoods are rich with big houses or poor. i dont think their is an ALL WHITE HOOD repping Minority kultures. Gangs were started by minorities like Blacks, Asians, and Latinos because they were being oppressed by specifically the white people. Crip started as Little kids lookin up to the black panther movement, so were the Pirus, then we evolved. this whole GangBangin thing was started by Minorities. there are ghetto ass whiteboys. i know white niggas who are Blood putting it down for the hood and is as gangsta as they kome. But if u ask me their is not plenty. the only way the whites are a minority is in being the minority in the "ghettos" of America. there are some white people living in projects but very few that i've seen and heard. and most of those white people in the projects want to get out kause they're the only white person in the hood. Some1 even said there's white families in Compton. But if i see like 15 whiteboys together wearing the same kolor, ima laugh, kause im sorry, they're fake. some whites are down, but i only seen 4 in my life. i doubt there is a White Ghetto where theyre akting like black niggas bang kolors and struggling like us minorities. ive heard of the Aryians, Nazi's, the Mafia, and Hellz Angels, those are the only gangs of whites i know. Stop tryna forse shit.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 4th, 2005, 5:23 pm

*poor with trailer parks

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 4th, 2005, 6:11 pm

wizdom wrote:
youngwun wrote:fu-- it man, there are plenty of down-ass white boys reppin' blood and crip. The projects and ghettos of America aren't just black, they are also white, latino, asian, etc. Gangs come together to rep their neighborhoods, make money and protect their people, and for you to cross off people just because they aren't the same color as you just makes you an ignorant and racist motherfucker. Shit nigga, you make me laugh!
first of all chill with that nigga shit, u aint black homie. there are down ass whiteboys but i wouldnt say plenty. i know down ass white people. But white's arent know to have a ghetto. Not the word "ghetto" as we know today as the kool word. "Ghetto" meaning "A section of a city occupied by a minority group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure. " i think ghettos were started by Jews in Europe or thats we got the word from. But whites neighborhoods are rich with big houses or poor. i dont think their is an ALL WHITE HOOD repping Minority kultures. Gangs were started by minorities like Blacks, Asians, and Latinos because they were being oppressed by specifically the white people. Crip started as Little kids lookin up to the black panther movement, so were the Pirus, then we evolved. this whole GangBangin thing was started by Minorities. there are ghetto ass whiteboys. i know white niggas who are Blood putting it down for the hood and is as gangsta as they kome. But if u ask me their is not plenty. the only way the whites are a minority is in being the minority in the "ghettos" of America. there are some white people living in projects but very few that i've seen and heard. and most of those white people in the projects want to get out kause they're the only white person in the hood. Some1 even said there's white families in Compton. But if i see like 15 whiteboys together wearing the same kolor, ima laugh, kause im sorry, they're fake. some whites are down, but i only seen 4 in my life. i doubt there is a White Ghetto where theyre akting like black niggas bang kolors and struggling like us minorities. ive heard of the Aryians, Nazi's, the Mafia, and Hellz Angels, those are the only gangs of whites i know. Stop tryna forse shit.

actually homie, the first gangbangers were white. They were jews, and italians, and irish, and they were bangin over 100 years ago. Before the first cholo was ever born, and before the first crips grandpa was born. And not only that, but they dropped more bodies then than any streetgang today. And all those minority ghettos in NY were once full of poor whites. They were white ghettos, full of white gangsters that wouild kill you for a dollar.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 4th, 2005, 6:37 pm

lay off the Gangs of NY movie homie, that shit was in the 1800s haha

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 4th, 2005, 9:00 pm

Panik wrote:
wizdom wrote:

actually homie, the first gangbangers were white. They were jews, and italians, and irish, and they were bangin over 100 years ago. Before the first cholo was ever born, and before the first crips grandpa was born. And not only that, but they dropped more bodies then than any streetgang today. And all those minority ghettos in NY were once full of poor whites. They were white ghettos, full of white gangsters that wouild kill you for a dollar.
i know that, but they were still konsidered minorities at the time. Irish, Jews, Italians had there own ghettos but to me they were minorities, they were poor ass immigrants like how the Latinos and Asians komin to this kountry are now. and i know all about that mafia shit, the irish, blah blah blah. Bugsy Sigel was gangsta and wasnt he Jewish or something? i know some of the kats Lucky Luciano ran with were Jews. and they were Gangsta, but now in the 21rst century, in NY where the ghettos were mostly irish, italian immigrants is no more. i dont see that in the streets of New York no more. i see black niggas in the projects and black people in poor areas not whites, so times have changed since then. and in my opinion Blacks, Latinos, and Asians started this gangbangin shit, in the West.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 6th, 2005, 7:22 am

NAH BROOKLYN IS JUS REAL NAH MEAN FROM BACK IN THE DAYZ NIGGAZ USED TO HATE MY HOOD YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE IN BROOKLYN AND NIGGAZ WILL TELL YOU ABOUT EAST NEW YORK AND ESPECIALLY CYPRESS HILL PJ'S, WE NOTORIOUS WE GOT NO LOVE FROM NO OTHER HOOD IN BK.3X

urban-souljah

Unread post by urban-souljah » April 6th, 2005, 3:28 pm

all of em cept the ones dead or in jail

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 7th, 2005, 11:29 am

First off, I aint white. Second of all, I brought up Gangs of New York as an example of white gangs, and third, I was just saying there are whites involved in Crip and Blood gangs, so no need to hate. An open mind isn't gonna kill anyone.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 7th, 2005, 12:01 pm

next thing u know youre gonna be talking about pirates, and what does this have to do with hip hop? are you trying to say white rappers arent fake thuggin it? because they are

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 7th, 2005, 3:28 pm

No, actually I wasnt saying that at all, I was refering to the dude who called some white kid on here a "dirty mayo stinking..." etc. blah blah blah. As usual, this topic strayed away from it's original basis, and my responses were directed towards him and his viewpoints.

I was merely making a point that white doesnt necessarily mean wanksta. My bringing up gangs in new york was actually in defense of your point that New York City does in fact have real gangs, and it's not like California invented the idea of the gang. All people need to do is some history, and bringing up that movie and it's history were just a "pay attention to the obvious" sort of point.

Black, white, asian, New Yorker, Californian, etc, etc... wherever you at, if you are down for the cause and bang for real than more power to you. Don't let haters bring you down.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 8th, 2005, 4:07 pm

youngwun wrote:No, actually I wasnt saying that at all, I was refering to the dude who called some white kid on here a "dirty mayo stinking..." etc. blah blah blah. As usual, this topic strayed away from it's original basis, and my responses were directed towards him and his viewpoints.

I was merely making a point that white doesnt necessarily mean wanksta. My bringing up gangs in new york was actually in defense of your point that New York City does in fact have real gangs, and it's not like California invented the idea of the gang. All people need to do is some history, and bringing up that movie and it's history were just a "pay attention to the obvious" sort of point.

Black, white, asian, New Yorker, Californian, etc, etc... wherever you at, if you are down for the cause and bang for real than more power to you. Don't let haters bring you down.
nigga, u have to be white. why do u kare so much about Whiteboys Banging? i dont know any Black nigga who kare so much about Whites being kalled wanksters. Niggas dont kare bekause they not white. there's only a FEW white people gangbangin. i think it all this rap musik is what's influencing these white folks to our kulture. if u white and yo daddy's daddy did not grow up in the hood, then u prolly a wankster. there's only a few white families i know living in the hood and most of em wanna get out. i know whiteboys that bang, but i never seen a whiteboy Being an OG of a black man's gang.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 8th, 2005, 5:58 pm

So now I know how 9 tre got there name you need to school your homiez out here in the BRICC's they tell me that that's there block in NEW YORK. Started gang-banging 12yrs ago and DIP S--T is "G"s. God damn look at the problems of Long BEACH,COMPTON,WATT's, and L.A. look at your small area and you thought it was O.K. to start that 2000 gang-banging shit.
And to be exact the real East Coast Blood's was DOUBLE "I" from East Orange "ILL TOWN 2 INGLEWOOD" they were since 1992 and TREACH is suppose to be a 5-Star General or whatever them East Coast Myth's are called but he's not seen in Ill Town anymore just the same way as DIP S--T them nigga's live in the BURB's of New Jersey.
Made money off of dumb ass "WANKSTA's" or better known on the West Coast as BUSTER'S.
Grow-up and keep wearing ya'll Tim's and leave the CHUCC's alone.
Double "I" and 662 MOB PIRU alway's have love.
FUCC DIP S--T DIP S--T.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 9th, 2005, 4:24 pm

Wizdim - Nigga, you just givin our people a bad fucking name. I wasn't aware that being black meant being closeminded and racist. I aint sayin there is a ton of white gangbangers, but I'm not gonna write someone off as a wanksta just because of their skintone. Open yr mind, blood.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 9th, 2005, 7:48 pm

youngwun wrote:Wizdim - Nigga, you just givin our people a bad #%@&#%@ name. I wasn't aware that being black meant being closeminded and racist. I aint sayin there is a ton of white gangbangers, but I'm not gonna write someone off as a wanksta just because of their skintone. Open yr mind, blood.
i aint giving MY people a bad name. any1 here thats black, if u see like 5-7+ white people roll by in a local mall or something all wearing 1 kolor with baggy pants, u wouldnt think they wankster? is if u think they really holding ground u should smack yourself.

And i never knew 1 black nigga, especially a black man from the ghetto speaking about white people problems. ESPECIALLY a black man speaking about white people being gangsta. We have our own problems to worry about. there is white folks in the hood, not in my hood, but i know they exist. But in NY and Cali, there is not much i'll tell u that. and i aint racist i've been said there is whiteboys gangbanging hard as hell. i know a whiteboy in harlem klaiming blood, and he bout it. but why do u kare so much about white people being gangsta if u black. our people got our own damn problems to worry about to worry about other people's problem especially white people (i aint sayin that in a racist manner, but it is a fakt that white people can get jobs easier than any minority).

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 10th, 2005, 4:38 pm

Man, I aint talking about white people's problems. Fuck man, people have problems, and while I cant lie and say I'm not more concerned about our people's problems, I still think problems is problems and people is people, ya heard? If I see seven white kids get out flagging, fuck man, I'd probably sense they aint real bangers, but that wasnt my point. I just thought what the person a few posts back said was closeminded and fucked up and I think thats wrong. I dont know man, I dont expect you to agree with everything I say, but thats fine my brother. I just refuse to be in the mindset that what I havent seen or experienced doesnt exist because thats closeminded and backwards. I wouldnt give a black or a white kid a pass in my hood without showing they down, ya feel me? Keep doing what you do. You thinking I'm not black doesnt change my skin and make it lighter. I got love for you regardless.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 10th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Garth Brooks that nigga whack.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 10th, 2005, 6:17 pm

[img]http://www.gbthehits.com/images/gbrooks.jpg[/img]

AAAAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING HA HA HA HA HA HA

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » April 10th, 2005, 7:35 pm

why do white boys try to take a niggas worst traits? I want to be like you white boys daddy's and get a cake work job! If a white boy is excepted in a black gang he has alot to offer. If the whole gang is bi-racial it is 99.9% of the time puccy.

If you get that documentary called 'the original 50 cent' you will see that them N.Y. gang bangers are stupid @ss idiots. there is a whole section on the DVD about the gang banging in N.Y. and when the camera man comes around to the bloods hood they start swinging on each other just to let the world know that they have NO UNITY. I could see if it was initiation,but NO just for the camera to maybe look tough. To me they looked like stupid @ss niggas. Puccy punk broke niggas at that.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 11th, 2005, 8:16 am

Yeah, I watched that documentary. It was Sex, Money, Murder blood set, right? That was some depressing ass shit. Hope all the gangs out there arent like that.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 11th, 2005, 8:22 am

ya talkin about a few kats in Brooklyn, NYC is the biggest city out there - so dont get it confused from something you see on one block , beacuse thats my word its different when you here and not watching a dvd

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 11th, 2005, 6:58 pm

I figured as much. I've heard different things about Harlem and I guess most NYC in general. Cats just try and show off for the camera it seems sometimes, and thats when shit gets stupid.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 7:18 pm

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Garth ... rooks2.JPG[/img]

AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

O. K I apologize I'll stop this

it's just sooooooo funny.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Paper Chaser wrote:why do white boys try to take a niggas worst traits? I want to be like you white boys daddy's and get a cake work job! If a white boy is excepted in a black gang he has alot to offer. If the whole gang is bi-racial it is 99.9% of the time puccy.

If you get that documentary called 'the original 50 cent' you will see that them N.Y. gang bangers are stupid @ss idiots. there is a whole section on the DVD about the gang banging in N.Y. and when the camera man comes around to the bloods hood they start swinging on each other just to let the world know that they have NO UNITY. I could see if it was initiation,but NO just for the camera to maybe look tough. To me they looked like stupid @ss niggas. Puccy punk broke niggas at that.

^^^LOL damn,thats a weak ass set.What a pathetic and ignorant gang.

Wood Ru
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wood Ru » April 17th, 2005, 12:59 pm

the answer to thisn question is simple 95% of the so called gangster rappers are fake the real niggas always get push aside because they want sell out for the dollar like most of these rappers do no knocking their hustle but it is the truth alot of these niggas cant even go to there hood without sending a look out of having body guards with them .

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 17th, 2005, 1:06 pm

Wood Ru wrote:the answer to thisn question is simple 95% of the so called gangster rappers are fake the real niggas always get push aside because they want sell out for the dollar like most of these rappers do no knocking their hustle but it is the truth alot of these niggas cant even go to there hood without sending a look out of having body guards with them .
When rappers become famous and move out of the area they grew up in are they considered sellouts by the community. If so, why?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 17th, 2005, 6:03 pm

I could give a fuck - for some millions ill dress like elton john and do a album out of alaska - and thats real beacuse your kids cant eat bills

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » April 20th, 2005, 3:35 am

YALL ALL GOT the SHIT TWISTED WHITEBOYZ IS the BIGGEST GANGSTAS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH THINK ABOUT IT FO A MINUTE WHITE BOYZ BUILT THE MOST RITCHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND HOW ..... BY KIDNAPPIN .....RAPEIN.....KILLIN....STRONG ARMIN LAND FROM THE INDIGENIST ENHERITORS .....BONDAGE.... I MEAN IF THAT AINT SOME GANGSTA SHIT WHAT IS ???I NO WHAT AINT AND THATS YALL FOOLS RUNNIN AROUND BANGIN A BLOCK AND AINT GOT A POT TA PISS IN NAM MOFUCKIN ONE OF YALL"GANGSTA NI99AS"OWN A BRICK ON THE BLOCK THAT YOU BANG BUT YOU READY TA DIE FO THAT BLOCK SOME MOFUCKAS WILL NEVA SEE THE HOOD THEY BANG COULDNT TAKE YOU THERE WOULDNT KNOW HOW TA GET THERE AND EVEN STILL WOULD NEED A TOUR GIDE AND A PASS IN THEY OWN HOOD SEE WHITE BOYZ CAME TO DIS COUNTRY DAMN NEER WIPED THE NATIVES OUT PUSHED THE MEXICANS WAY SOUTH RAN THE BRITISH OFF THE SET AND ENSLAVED THE BLACK MAN AND GOT HELLA RICH IN THE PROCESS NOW THATS GANGSTA WITCH ONE OF YALL HOODS IS PUTTIN DOWN LIKE THAT?????

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 20th, 2005, 12:06 pm

^^DON'T SAY THAT TO BLACKMANOFHONOR!!!^^^
:shock:

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 5th, 2005, 1:24 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:YALL ALL GOT the SHIT TWISTED WHITEBOYZ IS the BIGGEST GANGSTAS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH THINK ABOUT IT FO A MINUTE WHITE BOYZ BUILT THE MOST RITCHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND HOW ..... BY KIDNAPPIN .....RAPEIN.....KILLIN....STRONG ARMIN LAND FROM THE INDIGENIST ENHERITORS .....BONDAGE.... I MEAN IF THAT AINT SOME GANGSTA SHIT WHAT IS ???I NO WHAT AINT AND THATS YALL FOOLS RUNNIN AROUND BANGIN A BLOCK AND AINT GOT A POT TA PISS IN NAM MOFUCKIN ONE OF YALL"GANGSTA NI99AS"OWN A BRICK ON THE BLOCK THAT YOU BANG BUT YOU READY TA DIE FO THAT BLOCK SOME MOFUCKAS WILL NEVA SEE THE HOOD THEY BANG COULDNT TAKE YOU THERE WOULDNT KNOW HOW TA GET THERE AND EVEN STILL WOULD NEED A TOUR GIDE AND A PASS IN THEY OWN HOOD SEE WHITE BOYZ CAME TO DIS COUNTRY DAMN NEER WIPED THE NATIVES OUT PUSHED THE MEXICANS WAY SOUTH RAN THE BRITISH OFF THE SET AND ENSLAVED THE BLACK MAN AND GOT HELLA RICH IN THE PROCESS NOW THATS GANGSTA WITCH ONE OF YALL HOODS IS PUTTIN DOWN LIKE THAT?????
U ARE ONE DUMB ASS....HOMEBOY...THAT NOT GANGSTA MANN.ANYONE CAN RUN AN RACE OUT OF A COUNTRY with GUNS VS. PRIMATIVE WEAPONS , INTELLEGENCE AND OUT NUMBERING OTHERS. ALL THAT HAPPENED BACK THEN WAS WHITE PEOPLE CAPITALIZING OFF OF OTHERS DISADVANTAGES(YOUR EXAMPLES FOR INSTANCE)IM NOT NOT TRYIN TO DOWN SIZE ANY ANYONE.BUT IF U WANNA TALK ABOUT BEIN GANSTA THEN TALK ABOUT AN MINORITY MAKIN PEOLPE IN SUBURBS SCARED TO DRIVE THERE CAR THROUGHT GHETTO HOODS AT NIGHT LET-ALONE AT IN the DAYTIME.NIGGAZ ARE WALKIN AROUND CARRING CONCEALED WEAPONS AND DRUGS (KNOWIN THAT THEY ARE AGAINST the LAW)...KILLING EACH OTHER AND AUTHORITHY FIGURES...NOW THAT IS GANGSTA HOMIE....IM ONLY 19 AND I REALIZE THAT.....

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » May 9th, 2005, 9:31 am

you 19 and still wet behind the ears breath smell like simalack learn history be-4 you run off at that mouth. you think u doing somtthing because white folkes in the burbs are scard trust me hommie if you were in there neighborhoods killin there kids they would squash you the only reason the white man lets you thug it up is because it dont adversely effect him you are in your own hood killing your own kind doing his dirty work u no what genocide is stupid ass if you think for one second the white folkes is scared of you take that shit to there neighborhood and see dont they call the army to squash your silly ass no your place you aint doing nothing they dont let you do... and to your statement about being out numberd if there was any truth to that there would not be blood gangs they are out numberd 10 to 1 but still hold it down the zulu tribe was out guned but with the determination of god they ran the english out of there country with spears and rocks