LATIN COUNTS HAVE LOVE FOR VL'S AND BLOODS???

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

LATIN COUNTS HAVE LOVE FOR VL'S AND BLOODS???

Unread post by TomTom » July 2nd, 2004, 9:24 am

OK PEEP THIS LINK AND ONE OF THE CHI-TOWN CATS TELL ME WHAT U THINK…I MET SOME DOMINICAN NIGGAS OUT HURR FROM THAT SH-T 2..

http://chicagohoodz.com/gangs/latincounts.html

DrAsTiC 1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: LATIN COUNTS HAVE LOVE FOR VL'S AND BLOODS???

Unread post by DrAsTiC 1 » July 2nd, 2004, 10:05 am

Latin Counts are under the same nation as VL (People) so most likely yea they got luv for them. No sure bout luv for the bloods. But its all red so probably.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 2nd, 2004, 4:20 pm

Theres some sets of Counts that get along with the Lords,but mostly hate them.
About them being cool with the Bloods I dobt it ,its rare to find Blood and Crip sets in the MidWest,maybe the EastCoast.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 2nd, 2004, 8:47 pm

OK JUST CHECKIN…BUT CASPER THERE’S B’S AND C’S ALL THRU THE MIDWEST THO…K.C.,MIZZOU IS CREDITED FOR BEING ONE OF THE FIRST CITITES, IN THE MIDWEST 2 REALLY START PRODUCING B’S AND C’S…WELL THEN AGAIN U GOT DENVER WHICH HAS DAM NEAR EVERY L.A. SET OUT THURR…

Ger5005

Unread post by Ger5005 » July 3rd, 2004, 6:38 am

TomTom wrote:OK PEEP THIS LINK AND ONE OF THE CHI-TOWN CATS TELL ME WHAT U THINK…I MET SOME DOMINICAN NIGGAS OUT HURR FROM THAT SH-T 2..

dont you ever... and i mean ever... say that to me again...

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 3rd, 2004, 12:01 pm

TomTom wrote:OK JUST CHECKIN…BUT CASPER THERE’S B’S AND C’S ALL THRU THE MIDWEST THO…K.C.,MIZZOU IS CREDITED FOR BEING ONE OF THE FIRST CITITES, IN THE MIDWEST 2 REALLY START PRODUCING B’S AND C’S…WELL THEN AGAIN U GOT DENVER WHICH HAS DAM NEAR EVERY L.A. SET OUT THURR…
also detroit omaha idianapolis cleveland and mad other cities throughout the midwest have Bs and Cs

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 4th, 2004, 5:18 pm

Yeah but are they big here in the Mid West?
Not really,maybe in Cali
In the Mid West its the Stones,Lords,G's,and Kings who are known around the area.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 4th, 2004, 7:53 pm

Casper wrote:Yeah but are they big here in the Mid West?
Not really,maybe in Cali
In the Mid West its the Stones,Lords,G's,and Kings who are known around the area.
they are just as big as folk and people in the midwest besides chicago which only got them

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 6th, 2004, 7:50 am

Ger5005 wrote:
TomTom wrote:OK PEEP THIS LINK AND ONE OF THE CHI-TOWN CATS TELL ME WHAT U THINK…I MET SOME DOMINICAN NIGGAS OUT HURR FROM THAT SH-T 2..

HUGH???….CHECK THIS OUT MAN…I KNOW A GANG OF DOMINICANS, AND PR’S, AND ROUND HURR THEY SAY NIGGA ALL THE TIME…SOME EVEN LOOK BLACK…SO WE USUALLY SAY NIGGA BACK AND FOURTH…SO THAT’S HOW WE TALK DOGG…IT WAS NO DISRESPECT 2 THEM, PR’S ETC…

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 27th, 2005, 9:40 am

DrAsTiC 1 wrote:Latin Counts are under the same nation as VL (People) so most likely yea they got luv for them. No sure bout luv for the bloods. But its all red so probably.

let me clear this up....People is not a Nation its an affiliation,an allinece.The Latin Counts are thier own Nation,Almighty Insane Latin Count Nation.Once again PEOPLE/FOLKS are not Nations,each individual mob is its own nation.

Counts and Vice Lords are cool with each other,the Counts even share a hood with the Spanish Vice Lords,and they click up with the black VL branches in the joint

Counts couldnt care less about Bloods.At least the ones in chicago.Just because Bloods wear red means nothing,they arent people therefore they arent allied to the chi town LCs.Some folks mobs that the Counts fight (La Raza for example) have the color red.Things are a bit more complicated out here than in Cali.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 27th, 2005, 9:46 am

TomTom wrote:
Ger5005 wrote:

HUGH???….CHECK THIS OUT MAN…I KNOW A GANG OF DOMINICANS, AND PR’S, AND ROUND HURR THEY SAY NIGGA ALL THE TIME…SOME EVEN LOOK BLACK…SO WE USUALLY SAY NIGGA BACK AND FOURTH…SO THAT’S HOW WE TALK DOGG…IT WAS NO DISRESPECT 2 THEM, PR’S ETC…
maybe they look black because they are.Most dominicans are black...

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 27th, 2005, 9:49 am

Additionally, I don't really see why you refer to that link to show that VL'S bloods and lcs are cool...

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » January 27th, 2005, 1:11 pm

Do LCs have love for VLs? Probably only in the joint where they SUPPOSEDLY supposed to be clicked up. Cause they ain't clickin on the streets in the Rock and it's Counts and Lords here. And it ain't no Bloods around here, so I don't know about that. I know they stay into it with Kings though. They fight Kings more than they fight Folks.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 27th, 2005, 2:15 pm

the Latin Counts are really tight with the Spanish Vice Lords...both of them fight the Kings,even thou all 3 are People mobs.The Counts are also official allies of all the black VL branches,but then again so are the Latin Kings,and every other People mob.

keep in mind on the streets alot of gangs fight with thier supposed allies,the Folks/People alliance only holds weight in the joint.

??Shady??
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ??Shady?? » February 23rd, 2005, 3:09 pm

thrak wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Ger5005 wrote:

maybe they look black because they are.Most dominicans are black...
THRAK ... say homie get your facts right. Dominicans, Boricuas, Cubans may have the appearance of being black, not becuase we are black, but because back in the days of slave trade our people were mixed with spaniard, white, slaves, and native indians (Tainos). This is off topic though.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 12:00 pm

Black is not an american thing.It means anyone who is descended from africans.If you have african blood then your ass is black.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » February 25th, 2005, 12:02 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Black is not an american thing.It means anyone who is descended from africans.If you have african blood then your ass is black.
Right, and that's what I was meaning...

SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SiNN702 » April 9th, 2005, 1:12 pm

I dont think VL's and Counts think to much about bloods I wouldnt say they cool but in the midwest there aint to many bloods well at least not up in Detroit its mostly VL's, counts, GD, etc...

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 4th, 2005, 10:38 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
DrAsTiC 1 wrote:Latin Counts are under the same nation as VL (People) so most likely yea they got luv for them. No sure bout luv for the bloods. But its all red so probably.

let me clear this up....People is not a Nation its an affiliation,an allinece.The Latin Counts are thier own Nation,Almighty Insane Latin Count Nation.Once again PEOPLE/FOLKS are not Nations,each individual mob is its own nation.

Counts and Vice Lords are cool with each other,the Counts even share a hood with the Spanish Vice Lords,and they click up with the black VL branches in the joint

Counts couldnt care less about Bloods.At least the ones in chicago.Just because Bloods wear red means nothing,they arent people therefore they arent allied to the chi town LCs.Some folks mobs that the Counts fight (La Raza for example) have the color red.Things are a bit more complicated out here than in Cali.
Exactly. Bloods and crips have nothing to do with Chicago.

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jota » May 24th, 2005, 2:42 pm

WHO FUCKING CARES ?? AINT NOBODY GIVIN A FUCK WHAT GANG OF CHICAGO HAS LOVE FOR ANOTHER ONE ALRIGHT, YALL IS WEAK WITH YOURE STARS AND YOURE CONSTITUTIONS,

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 24th, 2005, 9:00 pm

^ WTF? Was anyone talkin to you brother? If you dont care, dont comment.

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » May 24th, 2005, 11:25 pm

Jota wrote:WHO #%@&#%@ CARES ?? AINT NOBODY GIVIN A fu-- WHAT GANG OF CHICAGO HAS LOVE FOR ANOTHER ONE ALRIGHT, YALL IS WEAK WITH YOURE STARS AND YOURE CONSTITUTIONS,
Sounds like you got beat on by some mid west niggas.