Avenue Piru Gang in Inglewood

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 13th, 2004, 10:35 pm

I want to know what up with the Inglewood Avenue Piru Gangsters? is it still 104,108,109? or just APG? and do they still have beef with CMGB, NHP?

INGLEWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: what up with the Inglewood Avenue Piru Gangsters?

Unread post by INGLEWOOD » January 14th, 2004, 3:04 pm

Inglewood APG is still around and claim 109.The beef with the NHP's is over..Just like the beef between APG & CMG.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: what up with the Inglewood Avenue Piru Gangsters?

Unread post by Ace2 » January 14th, 2004, 5:20 pm

are you sure because this cat that called himself tiny Mack and Baby Ace said that he was from 104APG and this cat Ronnie ru said he was from 109APG. i know they are bascially one in the same but just wonder if they stop claiming the streets and just made it all one APG. Glad to know though that the beef is over with the NHP and CMGB.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ave piru r rappers not bangers

Unread post by mangler » January 31st, 2004, 9:37 pm

ave piru r rappers not bangers
Last edited by mangler on February 18th, 2004, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 31st, 2004, 9:38 pm

Avenue Piru Gang in Inglewood started from banging on WAX records.
Last edited by mangler on February 18th, 2004, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ave piru r rappers not bangers

Unread post by Ace2 » February 1st, 2004, 2:04 pm

I'm not even going to get strarted because i know alonso will try and banned me again but Mangler, you dont know what the hell you are talking about homie we have been around since the mid early 80's and no where in hell you can compare to some punk ass dance crews trying to turn crips we have been banging since the beginging just because you have not heard of the hood until 92 we have been around way before then homie and if you think that we are not putting it down just ask the 111NHC,90, UGC,wgc, 104HTH, what they think and how many have been lay down by the homies so miss me with all that nonsense. my fellow damu's and ru from the wood to south central, and bompton know what happening so F@%k what you are talking.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 1st, 2004, 2:16 pm

Well now you know what APG stands for miss me with all that nonsense you are talking about. the Hood been around since the early mid 80's way before the banging on WAX got started so all that you are talking is nonsense homie we never started as a punk ass Dance crew so dont even try and compare to those marks we have been real from the start so just because you havent heard of the hood before the banging on WAX dont get the game twisted we have and will continue to put it down. I can say more but i know alonso will try and banned me again so i will leave it at that if you think we are rappers then come to the hood we would show you all things get rap up real quickly. Soo Woo

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 2nd, 2004, 8:08 am

A BIT LIKE M.O.B FOR LUEDERS PARK PIRU ,A BIT LIKE WARD LANE HUTSLR OR THE COMPTON BLOCC BOYZ

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 2nd, 2004, 1:00 pm

Whatever blood dont know where you are getting your info from Mangler but you dont know what the hell you are talking about and you want get no damu's or ru's from the wood to co-sign with you because they know the truth I'm not going to speak on the M Gang because i let them speak on there hood we have never been a click like the mobsters or weirdos we bang from the start so all this you woofing is Bs Blood so stop riding this like you know Blood because you dont. As matter of fact where are you from blood? as far as our hood being beverly hills dont hate but if you ride through you will see how beverly hills we are. So stop drinking that haterade because it sounds like you want to be a Inglewood P-funk rida. Soo woo.

Tia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tia » February 2nd, 2004, 3:17 pm

IM 32 and I may be mistaken but APG in Inglewood has been around for quiet awhile since mid 80s. IM not fimiliar with alot of them, but oh well.. Ace- maybe you can answer me this about a Inglewood female I lost contact with her name is lil moma from IFG, you know her?

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 2nd, 2004, 3:46 pm

Well Tia what is her real name?and if it is who i think it is she use to hang around the skinners if not i can find out if she is still around the family Gang.

Tia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tia » February 2nd, 2004, 4:00 pm

I'll hit you up on a PM in a sec, I don't like droppin names on the site ;-)

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 2nd, 2004, 10:08 pm

MANGLER YOU SHOULD FEEL DUMB

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » February 2nd, 2004, 11:43 pm

Whats up mangler I am A REAL DAMU FROM INGLEWOOD and my homie has ACE 2 hood is legit, been a around for a long time, and has some down as killas from there that will put a hot one in you quick as well as some down homies in general. They never ever was a dance crew. Queen Streets, Mobsterz, Weirdos yes The AVENUE PIRU GANG NO. THEY WERE HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE P-FUNK RIDAS. WE ARE FROM THE OLD SCHOOL OF INGLEWOOD BANGING AND WE RIDE FOR EACH OTHER IF WE NEED EACH OTHER SO WHAT IF WE DO WE STILL PUTTING THE SMASH DOWN ON THE ENEMIES. SOO WOO ACE 2 GROW UP IN INGLEWOOD BEFORE SPEAK ON SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SECOND HAND INFO FROM YOUR OG RELATIVE SO AND SO OR WHEREVER YOU ARE GETTING IT FROM.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 3rd, 2004, 12:39 am

Damn troll been waiting on you homie to let this fool know Mangler what the real deal is. If i say what i want to say then alonso will try and banned me again almost got banned for the 102rac post but it is all good glad you came through to represent the the wood(CPB) and the G that in you. You see you and i know the real deal but there is always going to be haters that think they know everybody and everything about banging everybody knows that the Weridos, mobsterz,and Queen street start out as either a click or a punk ass dance crew and we know that most of the mobsterz turn (IFGB) queen Street just became another damu set and as i said before weridos most of them turn CMGB, CPB, so dont know where blood got his info about the hood being a punk ass dance crew that has never been the case so i just take it that blood just want some of the status that the hood has in the wood along with CMGB, CPB,IFGB, NHP,CPF,QSB, so blood just got the game twisted trying to light a fire and just coming up with smoke. so a big soo woo to my homie Og Troll and another soo woo to Ms tia know what you are talking about before you make yourself look stupid just like i cant speak on some people hood dont try and speak on my hood(AVENUE PIRU GANG) when you dont know nothing. Soo Woo.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 3rd, 2004, 2:09 am

it aint no haps, mangler is the type of nigga who is the first one to get shot

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » February 3rd, 2004, 7:02 am

Lol My bad Ace2 didn't mean to leave you hanging for so long. I got your back though. I have been tripping off these bustas going off of hearsay without knowing the real deal. Let me address Mangler once again about you and your hood. Mangler, Ace2 never said his hood was a thousand deep and killing everybody in site. The average hood is not that deep. Only the super hoods of L.A. My hood the Centers are not that deep. But that doesn't mean that we don't have individuals from our hoods that will not hesistate to shoot you. Me, being one of those type of individuals. That's the point that you are missing Mangler. That these hoods are made up of individuals. All types of individuals. Some of these individuals need their hood to put a little heart in them or to be down. Some don't. Some people are just born down. Ace2 was a down individual before he ever gangbanged. Ain't no busta in him at all. So when he, as an individual, decided to bang he became a down ass gangsta period. And while you are trying to knock his hood or anybody else's hood remember one day you might meet one of those down ass individuals. Just get your facts straight and watch you say about anybody's hood. It could be hazardous to your health. And this is from A REAL INGLEWOOD DAMU AS YOU PUT IT. ARE WE STRAIGHT ACE 2 LOL

deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deeznuttz » February 3rd, 2004, 3:13 pm

Yo, Ace2
You from the Avenues?

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 3rd, 2004, 3:53 pm

Yes I'm who wants to know?

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 3rd, 2004, 3:57 pm

Yea G troll you know we will always be straight just cant let these suckers on here get to me because you and i know the real deal when it comes to Inglewood damu's and ru's and how things been since the early 80's up until now.

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » February 5th, 2004, 5:51 pm

Mangler you keep saying L.A. damus say different about this and that. Blood where are u from. I am an Inglewood Damu. My homies the Centers keep it popping fo sho. If knew sooo much about L.A. Damus you would know that they love to come to Inglewood and bick it in my hood or the aves or the bottoms because Inglewood is a be-dog city and its not surrounded by rips like l.a. sets are. Are u a real banger or a sideline observer.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 7th, 2004, 1:09 am

lollllllll @ civilian, nigga i aint a civilian i'm a nigga thats gonna whoop yo muthafucin ass if u ever decided to talk this dumb sh*t to my face, i dont need no damn gang to drop yo ass, lol @ u wanabes think a nigga got a claim a gang to be a man, half u niggaz will get slapped on site, especially niggaz claimin weak ass sets thinkin they the og lolll

mangler here's some advice quit bangin on the net and leave it to the streets, i know half u niggaz dont run yo yap in real life like u do on the computer? lol oh no a nigga on the internet called me a "groupie" let me go cry now, u'd be the same nigga that would pee in yo draws if i even mugged yo ass at a stoplight lol

p.s. before u try to net bang get yo ass a REAL name, busta lolllllllll mangler lolll
Last edited by wattscrackin on February 16th, 2004, 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Re: Avenue Piru Gang in Inglewood

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 16th, 2004, 3:29 am

Well I think Ace2 is right on the money, yes Avenue Piru been out before bangin' on wax and it is a legit soldier hood, nevertheless a small one but it is certainly not a spin off dancer crew hood.

I hope Mangler can maybe acknowledge that and reconsider some of his post sbefore he submits. I dont like to see this petty beefing over "how hard" a neighborhood is. This is not a competition.

Check out the map of the APG at:

http://www.streetgangs.com/bloods/inglewood/apg

EDIT on Feb 16: 2004: Also if it was a dancer crew, what does that mean? did you not know that the Play Boy Gangster Crips were a group of dancers and they turned soldiers and they does not undermine their reputation. A gang is a gang and we got enough of them in LA.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 16th, 2004, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 16th, 2004, 10:44 am

Well Mr alonso just wanted to thank you for putting the facts and truth out there about the hood(APG) me and Mr mangler have no quarrels over this anymore because I know he has alot of knowledge about the Bloods, Pirus, and Crips of Calfornia but he just had the wrong info about the hood(APG) alone with others on here but now that it is clear up by you Alonso there should be no more issues over this. Peace

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 17th, 2004, 1:24 pm

alonso wrote:Well I think Ace2 is right on the money, yes Avenue Piru been out before bangin' on wax and it is a legit soldier hood, nevertheless a small one but it is certainly not a spin off dancer crew hood.

I hope Mangler can maybe acknowledge that and reconsider some of his post sbefore he submits. I dont like to see this petty beefing over "how hard" a neighborhood is. This is not a competition.

Check out the map of the APG at:

http://www.streetgangs.com/bloods/apg104.html

EDIT on Feb 16: 2004: Also if it was a dancer crew, what does that mean? did you not know that the Play Boy Gangster Crips were a group of dancers and they turned soldiers and they does not undermine their reputation. A gang is a gang and we got enough of them in LA.
ALONSO,

I THINK MANGLER WAS JUST HOLLERIN AT ACE2 BECAUSE ITS
ALOT OF HOODS THAT TURN C'S OR B'S BUT REAL HAD BEEN PLAYERS
HUSTLERS OR BREAK DANCERS AND NOW THEY ACTIN LIKE THEY
BEEN BANGIN FOR YEARS SINCE THE 70'S AND THEY JUST STARTED IN
THE 90'S ITS SEEM TO BEEN A HOOD CHECC DAMN NEAR

layedback1000
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Washington DC

Unread post by layedback1000 » November 19th, 2015, 1:39 am

was the werdoiz ever active