What Country / Culture has most beautiful Women?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Women

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:48 pm

fistfullofboomstick wrote:i realised some time ago it is not the white people specifically that blackmanofhonour hates, it is the white people in governemnt and opressive whites, is that right blackman?

true.If i knew a white family did not own slaves,and fought for the aboltion of slavery(those that did nothing to help are in my eyes just as bad as those who owned slaves),I would have did what Nat Turner did and passed thier land up when he went on that killing spree.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on April 12th, 2005, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » April 11th, 2005, 9:48 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I feel the same way that a palestinian does when he straps himself with bombs ready to board a bus filled with Jewish men,women and children.
A suicide bomber brings Palestine two steps backwards towards becomming a state. Every Jewish child killed by a bomber, Palestinians lose ten. Anyway, what does any of this have to do with women?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 11th, 2005, 9:50 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I never said all white americans hated blacks.but in general white america is known for oppressing blacks.An oppressor is an enemy.I feel the same way that a palestinian does when he straps himself with bombs ready to board a bus filled with Jewish men,women and children.
If that is the case why dont you go to a white neighborhood and blow yourself up and kill the oppressors. I'm sure your people will thank you and make you martyr for killing all the oppressors and futire oppressors better known as children.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 9:51 pm

If you kill someone who is an oppressor all you are doing is shrinking down to their level. You have to be the bigger man.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:52 pm

Common Sense wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:I feel the same way that a palestinian does when he straps himself with bombs ready to board a bus filled with Jewish men,women and children.
A suicide bomber brings Palestine two steps backwards towards becomming a state. Every Jewish child killed by a bomber, Palestinians lose ten. Anyway, what does any of this have to do with women?

That was an example I used to show the anger that the cheated and oppressed have for the oppressor.When an oppressor has overwhelming power,like the US,than sure if you kill off some oppressors you will probably be killed.But I would rather die knowing I took out some than live getting punked and seeing my people fucked over and treated like shit.

oh and in case you havent noticed this topic kind of strayed off subject

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:53 pm

Dr Funky wrote:If you kill someone who is an oppressor all you are doing is shrinking down to their level. You have to be the bigger man.

and you are the ''bigger man'' by allowing your oppressor to live to continue oppressing you?sorry but this nigga here isnt ''trained.''This is the mentality honkies instilled in the black man,they expect us to except being treated like shit.A bigger man is willing to die to kill those who keep his family shackled.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on April 12th, 2005, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 11th, 2005, 9:53 pm

speaking of women *ahem* ummm does anybody check out king magazine?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 9:53 pm

We should just agree to disagree and look at some booty!

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 11th, 2005, 9:55 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:I never said all white americans hated blacks.but in general white america is known for oppressing blacks.An oppressor is an enemy.I feel the same way that a palestinian does when he straps himself with bombs ready to board a bus filled with Jewish men,women and children.
If that is the case why dont you go to a white neighborhood and blow yourself up and kill the oppressors. I'm sure your people will thank you and make you martyr for killing all the oppressors and futire oppressors better known as children.

in this day,I can help my people in other ways.So no,i wont strap a bomb to myself and go blow up some white neighborhood.If america still treated us like they did(legally) pre 1960,then it would be a diffrent story.shit,sometimes even now I feel like_______so i know back then I would have.I couldnt have took being spit on and called nigger and having my children,wife and mother being disrespected constantly,and all of this legal in ''my'' supposed country.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on April 11th, 2005, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 9:58 pm

I can understand that. (no baby killing)
NOW WHO WANTS SOME!?
[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Jenni ... re_022.jpg[/img]

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 11th, 2005, 10:00 pm

shes overrated, her body and her singin

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 11th, 2005, 10:01 pm

I think she looks cute in that new Fat Joe video. Little cute Princess Lea thing going on

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 11th, 2005, 10:08 pm

hah never seen it, maybe ill check it out,

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 12th, 2005, 12:30 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:would you kill her if she had no intent of killing any black people, but she is still a nazi racist.
yes,I would be willing to kill any opposition during war.Like I said an enemy is an enemy.Under certain circumstances( Nat Turners for example),I would even kill a child.If that child was the offspring of an oppressor in a society where my people were being legally oppressed,and that child would most likely grow up to oppress me and my people,I would be willing to put a bullet in his head.
I cannot believe you would kill a child. You have the same sick ideas Hitler had you should be ashamed for saying something like that.
Its not sick to want to free yourself from oppression/repression.If it takes the death of a few(or alot) of the enimies seeds to do so,than so be it.Hold my kids in chains like animals,I kill your whole family.
if a major race war broke out(which it wont) i would kill whoever i had to, to survive, i guess i could see where your comin from on that. however, i would not go door to door pulling home invasions on innocent black families.

two questions here:

1.what if it wasn't a race war, would you still kill her?
2.would you be willing to sacrafice yourself and your family to kill an innocent white family?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 12th, 2005, 12:32 pm

purplecityhello wrote:yeah it did get out of hand but son is just militant - i know alotta cats out there like that

By any means necessary - Malcolm X
"by any means necessary"

so should i start killing people like blackman because they might kill me? is that not resorting to "any means" to save my own life?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 12th, 2005, 12:35 pm

my friend got his bike robbed by a black kid when he was a kid, should he run into the ghetto with a bomb strapped to him and run into a black school and blow it up, killing inncoent people because one black person did him wrong?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 12th, 2005, 12:42 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
fistfullofboomstick wrote:i realised some time ago it is not the white people specifically that blackmanofhonour hates, it is the white people in governemnt and opressive whites, is that right blackman?

true.If i knew a white family did not own slaves,and fought for the aboltion of slavery(those that did nothing to help are in my eyes just as bad as those who owned slaves),I would have did what Nat Turner did and passed thier land up when he went on that killing spree.
but, you do realize that alot of white families did come here after slavery, and did not own slaves? families that mind there own buisness and keep to themselvs and don't want any problems. what would you do with them? these are all just questions that are ment in no way to be offensive, i am just curious.

anyway, back onto the topic of women, i think the last women dr funky posted is too thin. i don't like really really skinny women, in some cases i would prefer a women that is medium size with nice ass, tits, and legs, than a woman that is skinny as fuck and has nothing. but, this varies from woman to woman. it all depends on the girl.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 12th, 2005, 1:00 pm

^^^Hey you know what they say more cushion for the pushin'

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 12th, 2005, 1:16 pm

i aint sayin i like em fat, but i mean these girls that are like taller than me and like 60 pounds, aren't usually #1 on my list.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: What Country / Culture has most beautiful Women?

Unread post by alexalonso » January 4th, 2015, 12:19 am

Brazil, any island in Caribbean, Miami, West Africa, Zurich.

PhatBoi
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by PhatBoi » January 20th, 2016, 5:03 pm

Dominican, Middle Eastern, Korean

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 17th, 2016, 3:03 pm

PhatBoi wrote:Dominican, Middle Eastern, Korean
Korean? I never heard any put Koreans in this category.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 17th, 2017, 7:04 am

well philippines thailand vietnam its were the beautys are to me.those country have really natural mixed blood being mixed with indou chinese and black yep negritos ihabit those zone and gave gene to those people but again ...its my taste it only concerne me . MY TASTE MY OPINION are off course not unanimously shared with the world .... but that question is somehow strange ...how can u say this type is better than another when beauty is a related to ones taste ???ALL i know is south east asian women have a strong sense of family and tradition of pleasing their men and i can tell yall thats true