6 charged in Newark gang feud slayings

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

6 charged in Newark gang feud slayings

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 8th, 2005, 10:01 am

"Alleged Bloods members accused in killing spree."Essex County prosecutors announced a series of arrests yesterday Monday March 7,in a violent feud between three sets of the Bloods gang in Newark that left four people dead and one injured during a single day of mayhem in December. Six reputed members of the Gangster Killer Bloods were arraigned yesterday on charges they set off the Dec.14 violence by killing a member of the 9 Tre Bloods on 15th street and wounding a Brick City Brims member on Clinton Ave.a by stander was killed in that shooting.
The prosecuters Office also diclosed that a reputed member of the 9 Tre set,Demetrius Byrd,22,of Newark,was charged in December with the retaliatory slayings of two Gangster Killer Bloods later the same day.
Law enforcement officers said the exact source of the tension between the GKB's and the other two sets is unclear, but that the catalyst for the violence was the beatings of GKB's members at Mercedes and Mink,a Springfield Avenue bar,four days before the shootings.
The four slayings came at a time of growing gang violence and escalating murder rates in Newark.Less than a month before the Dec 14 slayings,four people,including two members of the Blood gang were found shot to death in a vacant lot in the citys south end the day after Thanksgiving.
Dec.14,2004 Homicides
1)2:23pm Sutan Davis was shot and killed near 705 South 15th street.Prosecutors say Davis was an affiliate of the 9 Tre set.
2)4:45pm Robert Brown was shot and killed near 661 Clinton Ave. he was not a gang-member but Quayyam Rogers was a member of Brick City Brims he was shot in the legs.
3)9:02pm Nyru Simmonds was shot on Elizabeth Avenue near Meeker Street.he was a member of the GKB's
4)9:10pm Ronald Logn was shot and killed inside the lobby of 416 Irvine Turner Blvd.He was also a GKB.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 6 charged in Newark gang feud slayings

Unread post by zip3ace » April 9th, 2005, 3:55 pm

damn Jersey getting hott.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 9th, 2005, 11:17 pm

Damn God that shit is Brazy, my nigga got murked in Irvington by some lobsta head niggas

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 11th, 2005, 6:22 am

purplecityhello wrote:Damn God that shit is Brazy, my nigga got murked in Irvington by some lobsta head niggas
What blocc he got popped on. That's the city I kicc it in.
He should have known Irvington is a all CRIP city. Except for one or two blocks. S--t Spingfield Ave. and 21st is like the wild wild west shootings outside the Chiccen Shacc like every day Broad daylight S--T.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 11th, 2005, 7:20 am

from what we know he got murked by some Bloods over there off Myrtle ave

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 12th, 2005, 9:04 am

Damn... Jersey Bloods are some set trippin ass ni99az.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 12th, 2005, 9:38 am

It's to many of them and they let anyone on the set there no loyality. I seen niggas with two different set's on they bodies.
And I was walking down certain blocc's yesterday that only months ago them niggas was B-dogs now they Cripping. Straight Mutts them shootings in Dec made niggas jump ship. really shook they asses they thought Bloods don't kill Bloods they was SHOCCED LOL LOL.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 12th, 2005, 10:11 am

Thats word right there, niggas trun str8 skittles when they learn its real. cant respect a nigga that set jumps off a whim like that- i know a few kats that use to B 93rd gang and now they Rolling 20 - a real OG put them down But that just shows disloyalty in my eyes - once you take that Blood Oathe you suppose to B poppin but thats why 93 is kleaning up and for the most part HGB dont even recruit. Niggas is really on some asshole shit - and as far as that set trippin thing goes - thats just expected. DOnt expect Luv from a Blood who aint your Type - same shit with rips - they steady set trippin in Brooklyn

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 12th, 2005, 11:04 am

purplecityhello wrote:Thats word right there, niggas trun str8 skittles when they learn its real. cant respect a nigga that set jumps off a whim like that- i know a few kats that use to B 93rd gang and now they Rolling 20 - a real OG put them down But that just shows disloyalty in my eyes - once you take that Blood Oathe you suppose to B poppin but thats why 93 is kleaning up and for the most part HGB dont even recruit. Niggas is really on some ahole shit - and as far as that set trippin thing goes - thats just expected. DOnt expect Luv from a Blood who aint your Type - same shit with rips - they steady set trippin in Brooklyn
Yo ni99az left NTG kuz the OG'z wasnt holding the young'ns down. NTG OG'z didnt even wanna give ni99az status no more. They were some power hungry ni99az. If them ni99az had to do 5 years, they wouldnt even let a ni99a run the set in his absents. They would try to run the shit from inside... fuck around and get hit with more time. Then you had the made up shit that Mack was telling ni99az. I got one history... the shit is some made up shit about Arch Bishop Blood and he went to a crip house, and they had 42 to crips in the house (not jailhouse). So everyone had to die including himself. Then there was Mack allegedly snitching. Ni99az labeled Mack food. The only set that fucked with Mack was 1-8-3. Besides ni99az wanted to be real Bloods. Then you had ni99az 1090'n on other bloods for the simple fact he dont know his Vampires or Swahelies. Ni99az would ask you question after question until you got one wrong. What type of shit is that? U had whole hoods being labeled food. I'm PIRU! So fuck ni99az trying to hit me up. I peep Bloods and walk right past em... I be flamed up!!! UBN sets was getting smashed for no reason. Then u had NTG's fighting NTG's. No loyalty. U never ever hear Piru v. Piru... ever ever ever.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 12th, 2005, 11:26 am

Thats why 662 mob's wasn't no where to them killings in Newark. They keep here sh-t real and make that money.
Sh-t for a second I heard GKB tried to label 662 food. Because they had respect with the Crip's.
That's why if it ain't Piru or Crip I really can't fucc with you then.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 12th, 2005, 2:04 pm

im UBN till the sun blow up homie - my real NTG niggas keep it poppin regardless - niggas know Harlem dont play

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 12th, 2005, 2:40 pm

I'm just asking how old are you and why did you start banging that 9 tre. was it hood respect or respect for you.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 12th, 2005, 3:14 pm

im damn near 30 homie, and you ask any UBN kat - OG Preme's name stay on the list of OGs - i been 93 since 93

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 12th, 2005, 3:21 pm

purplecityhello wrote:im damn near 30 homie, and you ask any UBN kat - OG Preme's name stay on the list of OGs - i been 93 since 93
So your nickname is Preme?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 12th, 2005, 3:59 pm

short for Supreme Truth Allah - some know me as ¢hicKen George from waaay BacK

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » May 2nd, 2005, 10:21 am

SnowmanW/S wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:Damn God that shit is Brazy, my nigga got murked in Irvington by some lobsta head niggas
What blocc he got popped on. That's the city I kicc it in.
He should have known Irvington is a all CRIP city. Except for one or two blocks. S--t Spingfield Ave. and 21st is like the wild wild west shootings outside the Chiccen Shacc like every day Broad daylight S--T.
Two homiez just got murked right there on Springfield Ave and Ellis
one got popped in the McDonalds drive way he was 15. The other got murked on someones front-porch they're are saying the one that was found on the porch was the one that murked Cuzz at McDonalds.
21st,Ellis,22nd off of Springfield Ave is a trip one day there only CRIPs out there next day bloods don't know what sets they were from about to get dressed and mob
down there and find out. Like I said before Wild Wild West on them 3 corners.
The way Irvington is there should be at least two more murders later on tonight.
I'll post there hood's later on tonight and have more info A.S.A.P

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 2nd, 2005, 2:50 pm

what set runs thru Maple Gardens?

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » May 2nd, 2005, 6:37 pm

No hood that's HIGH CLASS PROJECT's
back in the days they used to be projects. Shit now a one-bedroom is like 900.00 Cash only. Ain't no FAMILY FIRST,WELFARE,HUD in them buildings. Sh-T they have there own private bus that takes them to NEW YORK.
The blocc them homiez got murked on is only three blocks away from there.
NO WORD YET WHO GOT MURKED TO MANY NEWS VANS AROUND AND AIN'T NO ONE SPEAKING ON IT BUT ONE PERSON I SPOKE TO SAID IT'S GOING BE FIRE OUT THERE TONIGHT.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » May 3rd, 2005, 6:38 am

SnowmanW/S wrote:No hood that's HIGH CLASS PROJECT's
back in the days they used to be projects. Shit now a one-bedroom is like 900.00 Cash only. Ain't no FAMILY FIRST,WELFARE,HUD in them buildings. Sh-T they have there own private bus that takes them to NEW YORK.
The blocc them homiez got murked on is only three blocks away from there.
NO WORD YET WHO GOT MURKED TO MANY NEWS VANS AROUND AND AIN'T NO ONE SPEAKING ON IT BUT ONE PERSON I SPOKE TO SAID IT'S GOING BE FIRE OUT THERE TONIGHT.
c vs c?

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » May 3rd, 2005, 8:14 am

Maple Gardens don't even mention Irvington!!! That's how fucced up it is in Irvington.
ESSEX COUNTY,NEW JERSEY WTF!!!!!
http://www.MapleGardens.com
Hey PURPLE I hope no one told they hood up in there LOL,LOL.
Your guest have to be screened and ran a criminal background.
You can't have no conviction's in order to live there.
AIN'T THAT SOME SH-T SOME WHITE HOUSE SECURITY CLEARANCE TYPE B/S.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » May 3rd, 2005, 9:04 am

SnowmanW/S wrote:Maple Gardens don't even mention Irvington!!! That's how fucced up it is in Irvington.
ESSEX COUNTY,NEW JERSEY WTF!!!!!
http://www.MapleGardens.com
Hey PURPLE I hope no one told they hood up in there LOL,LOL.
Your guest have to be screened and ran a criminal background.
You can't have no conviction's in order to live there.
AIN'T THAT SOME SH-T SOME WHITE HOUSE SECURITY CLEARANCE TYPE B/S.
damn $535 a month... in a nice neighborhood right near the hood? i can get with that.

Damn two bed rooms for $900??? thats the life B!

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » May 3rd, 2005, 9:48 am

That sh-t must have went down on price then that 535 is a Studio.
And remember no Convict's can visit so if your homiez or family have records don't expect to see them.
And beware of your suroundings don't be fooled by that gated palace.LOL
And remember bullets go through metal gates that sh-t ain't no Bullet-Proof Palace. LOL

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 10th, 2005, 12:30 pm

Thats BS homie ^^^^ anyone can visit, they cant sublease or rent. Ive been plenty of times and I classify as a convict; and those back gates was open like a mothafocka when the kids was coming home from school

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 10th, 2005, 12:32 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:"Alleged Bloods members accused in killing spree."Essex County prosecutors announced a series of arrests yesterday Monday March 7,in a violent feud between three sets of the Bloods gang in Newark that left four people dead and one injured during a single day of mayhem in December. Six reputed members of the Gangster Killer Bloods were arraigned yesterday on charges they set off the Dec.14 violence by killing a member of the 9 Tre Bloods on 15th street and wounding a Brick City Brims member on Clinton Ave.a by stander was killed in that shooting.
The prosecuters Office also diclosed that a reputed member of the 9 Tre set,Demetrius Byrd,22,of Newark,was charged in December with the retaliatory slayings of two Gangster Killer Bloods later the same day.
Law enforcement officers said the exact source of the tension between the GKB's and the other two sets is unclear, but that the catalyst for the violence was the beatings of GKB's members at Mercedes and Mink,a Springfield Avenue bar,four days before the shootings.
The four slayings came at a time of growing gang violence and escalating murder rates in Newark.Less than a month before the Dec 14 slayings,four people,including two members of the Blood gang were found shot to death in a vacant lot in the citys south end the day after Thanksgiving.
Dec.14,2004 Homicides
1)2:23pm Sutan Davis was shot and killed near 705 South 15th street.Prosecutors say Davis was an affiliate of the 9 Tre set.
2)4:45pm Robert Brown was shot and killed near 661 Clinton Ave. he was not a gang-member but Quayyam Rogers was a member of Brick City Brims he was shot in the legs.
3)9:02pm Nyru Simmonds was shot on Elizabeth Avenue near Meeker Street.he was a member of the GKB's
4)9:10pm Ronald Logn was shot and killed inside the lobby of 416 Irvine Turner Blvd.He was also a GKB.
I heard some nigga at Irvington got killed over that shit this week - u know the story?

raztheory

Unread post by raztheory » August 7th, 2005, 4:04 am

I HAVE A FEELING WITH ALL THE BLOOD ON BLOOD ACTIVITY GOING ON,NEW YORK AND JERSEY WILL PROBABLY REVERT BACK TO ITS OLD STYLE OF GANG WARFARE.WEREAS THERE WERE DIFFERENT GANGS FOR EACH NEIGHBORHOOD AND THEY WERE MORE INDEPENDANTLY AFFILIATED.SO A BEEF COULD JUMP OFF BETWEEN ANY TO GANGS FROM DIFFERENT AREAS.i HAD A FEELING IT WOULD BE HARD FOR THEM TO ADOPT THE WEST COAST STYLE OF BANGING AND KEEP IT TRUE TO FORM

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » August 7th, 2005, 12:05 pm

thats how its always been B

i been B.A.M. and thats above all
when it comes to war the gods aint gonna care wut color your paisley is
them bullets whistle like sparrows ;)

and is it me or was yesterday the hottest day of the year

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Brick City's Changed

Unread post by moses » August 14th, 2005, 10:42 pm

I used to live in the Weequahic section of Newark (born&raised tri-state), moved to South Cali in '94. My peoples in Illtown EO and Chilltown JC tell me about how kids is gangbangin like Cali out there now. These Cali gangbangers is trippin off of how cats is claimin their sets way cross America. I got footage of Grape St Watts Crips and getting Piru and Bounty Hunter Blood footage on how these cats feel about NY,NJ,CT set trippin with crips and bloods.

check http://www.shazzloc.com

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » August 15th, 2005, 1:59 am

where the footage at? it aint on the page

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Brick City's Changed

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 15th, 2005, 6:06 am

moses wrote:check http://www.shazzloc.com
I see the photos of Grape Streeters...but no video

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

footage on website

Unread post by moses » August 15th, 2005, 8:29 am

give a brother some time I'll throw up some snippet footage of Grape St. We still in production. Good lookin on checkin out the site tho. I post back when some vid footage is online

Holla

Money Moses

http://www.shazzloc.com

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » August 15th, 2005, 7:17 pm

im feelin that Bonafide droogz shit
mad catchy B

the video was bunz tho, the hos was subpar haha but moreless the shit is poppin
sucess in all ya niggas do

1ove