West Side Hoover Crips / Criminals

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Hoover "Criminal" Gang?

Unread post by Fre$h » July 7th, 2003, 10:19 pm

I've been hearing more, & more often lately, that the Hoovers are no longer Crips. From what I hear they're using orange rags, call themselves "groovers", & they're claimin anybody killer. Now, I don't know if this is old news, or what...but I just heard about it recently. The people I know tell me that they've basicly changed their name to "Hoover Criminal Gang", instead of "Hoover Crip Gang"...has anyone else heared this? I brought it up because I got it from two different, reliable, sources. Alonso, if you have any info on this, I'd be greatful to hear about it.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Hoover "Criminal" Gang?

Unread post by alexalonso » July 7th, 2003, 10:36 pm

Fre$h wrote:I've been hearing more, & more often lately, that the Hoovers are no longer Crips. From what I hear they're using orange rags, call themselves "groovers", & they're claimin anybody killer. Now, I don't know if this is old news, or what...but I just heard about it recently. The people I know tell me that they've basicly changed their name to "Hoover Criminal Gang", instead of "Hoover Crip Gang"...has anyone else heared this? I brought it up because I got it from two different, reliable, sources. Alonso, if you have any info on this, I'd be greatful to hear about it.
Yes that is true, but that is also old news. They stop claiming Crip in about 1996. I am not completely sure on the year, maybe someone has a closer date. Also they have also wore Orange, becasue that is the color of the Houston Atros hat, blue and orange. But I sometime still refer to them asCrips because I am used to it.

I also noticed that some of the Hoovers are down with 18 Street

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » July 8th, 2003, 12:23 pm

Cool...I appreciate the feedback. I didn't realize this happened so long ago, I'm not from out west, so I'm a bit behind on things. Thanks for the info though.

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 9th, 2003, 4:32 pm

: 8) I understand the 52 Hoovers are still Crips, though. It's funny that they changed their name, because I read that one of the first Crip sets developed was the Hoovers (107).

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 19th, 2003, 7:21 am

Wassup with the Hoovers nowadays ? Since they ain´t crip no more,do they claim anybody K ? And who are their allies nowadays ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 19th, 2003, 7:38 am

right now they close to main street and grape street 99 mafia and their beefs with 83 gc are over so i think that groove criminals era have just passed they may keep it criminals but they cool with a lot of rips right now .

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 20th, 2003, 1:27 am

THE HOOVA'S IS DEEP AS HELL AND TO ME I THINK THERE THE DEEPEST (MY OPINION) BECAUSE I HAVE RAN INTO SO MANY OF THEM, BUT THE HOOVA'S HAVE SO MANY ENEMIES AND THATS WHY THEY CLAIM ANYBODY K.

TINY_ENNY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TINY_ENNY » November 6th, 2003, 5:00 pm

O.G'S ARE CALED HOOVERS THEY BEEF WITH 83 GANGSTAS CUZZ THEY KILLED JAPP

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 10th, 2004, 4:18 am

COULD SOMONE GIVE ME SOME INFO ON 94ST HOOVER

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Westside Hoover Gangs

Unread post by wattscrackin » January 12th, 2004, 12:51 am

wut Hoova clique is the most high powered and active??

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: which is the most powerful clique of Hoovers?

Unread post by alexalonso » January 12th, 2004, 2:09 am

That would probably be the Hoovers that are the deepest, which are the 74 Hoovers and the 83 Hoovers, but if you ever go to jail or the pen, you will run into Hoovers from all their sets, from 52 to 112 that are down to scrap. That's guarenteed. In the pen, you might run into a couple lifers from the now defunct 43 Hoovers. The 112 Hoovers are probably the smallest of them but they got a few Gs over there.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: wut is the most powerful clique of Hoovas?

Unread post by Y.G. » January 12th, 2004, 2:11 am

I ALWAYS HEAR FROM RELATIVES OR JUST PEOPLE ON THE STREETS THAT THE HOOVAS IS HELLA DEEP IN THE PEN.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 12th, 2004, 3:13 am

THE 83 AND 74 ARE DEEP I AGREE BUT THEM SELO 107 BE PUTTIN' MUCH WORK

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » January 12th, 2004, 5:21 pm

aint the 83 Hoovas cliqued up with ETGC? i heard a few years back they wuz puttin in work on them 52 Broadways.....

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 12th, 2004, 8:54 pm

WUT ABOUT the 94 HOOVERS, I HEAR THEY TRYIN TO GET BACK ON the MAP NOW. WHEN I ROLL DOWN FIGUEROA I SEE 2/4/7 HOOVER HIT UP ON the WALLS. WHIS IS 92/94/107/ HOOVERS. SUPPOSELY THEY ARE CLIKED UP. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME INFO ON the 94 HOOVERS

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » January 12th, 2004, 11:27 pm

SNAP400 wrote:WUT ABOUT the 94 HOOVERS, I HEAR THEY TRYIN TO GET BACK ON the MAP NOW. WHEN I ROLL DOWN FIGUEROA I SEE 2/4/7 HOOVER HIT UP ON the WALLS. WHIS IS 92/94/107/ HOOVERS. SUPPOSELY THEY ARE CLIKED UP. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME INFO ON the 94 HOOVERS

Man, if you're in their hood like that then why don't you go to the source for the information. I could understand askin if you were out of state, but you claim to be riding through the area. I'm not tryin to shit on you, so don't take it personally, just an observation.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Most powerful Hoover Set?

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 13th, 2004, 12:01 pm

FRESH U THINK I GET A KICK OUT OF JUST RIDING THROUGH NIGGAZ HOODS LOOKING TO SEE WHOS OUT. NIGGA U CAN GET SERIOUSLY HURT FOR DOING SHIT LIKE that. NIGGAZ DIE EVERYDAY FOR DOING SHIT LIKE that, TRYIN TO BE NOSEY AND BEING AT the WRONG HOOD AT the WRONG TIME. ONLY U WOULD DO SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE that AND IF U DO THAT U ARE SEARCHING FOR DEATH KUZ THESE STREETS ARE VICOUS.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Most powerful Hoover Set?

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 13th, 2004, 12:06 pm

SO LIKE I SAID, CAN I GET SOME INFO ON the 94 HOOVAS, OH NEVER MIND, I WILL JUST SEND FRESH TO WALK THROUGH THEIR HOOD WITH ALL RED ON TO SEE WHO'S OUT. LOL LOL LOL

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 14th, 2004, 6:05 pm

There is another hoover section here:

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... 0054#10054

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Westside Hoover Gangs

Unread post by bgDEMON » January 16th, 2004, 3:30 pm

I DUNNO BOUT THAT 2/4/7 STUFF BUT I KNOW LIKE CASPER SAID THEM OWE7UM GROOVEZ USED TA DO THAT THANG HONESTLY .ENAMIGOES OR NOT .

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Westside Hoover Gangs

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 17th, 2004, 9:54 am

BUT CAN I GET SOME INFO ON THE 92/94 HOOVA GROOVE GANG. LIKE THEIR BOUDARIES AND STUFF LIKE THAT

InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA

Info on Hoover Cripz?

Unread post by InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA » February 8th, 2004, 12:08 am

Yo im from Chi and i dont Really know that Much about L.A Gangs But can someone give me sum info on how Hoover Cripz Started Cause.....i knew a few Homies Reppin Hoover Crip and they said they Orignated from 8 Ball Nation (a Crip and Folk Alliance) But Cripz were Accused of Stealing Knowledge From GDN so they broke and Not verry Much of them still Repp.....but i keep hearing They Deep in Cali so im way Lost...so am i thinking about the same gang?.....~All iz One~ ...Peace

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Info on Hoover Cripz?

Unread post by rocstar » February 8th, 2004, 1:07 am

Hoover Crips started from the Street they claim Hoover. LA gangs dont have nothing to do with disciples, vice lords or 8ball whatever. All that is some mid west shit.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 8th, 2004, 2:02 am

rocstar wrote:Hoover Crips started from the Street they claim Hoover. LA gangs dont have nothing to do with disciples, vice lords or 8ball whatever. All that is some mid west stuff.
Yeah, thas somethin people always get mixed up. People from the Midwest think the Hoovers in L.A. came from the ones in Chicago.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2004, 7:18 am

Yea I thought that too.
which did Larry Hoover start. Black Disiples(BD) or Gangsta Diciples(GD)?

T~

Unread post by T~ » February 8th, 2004, 2:51 pm

I think he started the BD

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » February 8th, 2004, 3:36 pm

yeh he started BD and he is suposedly still runnin the gang out of a prison in colorado i heard

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » February 8th, 2004, 5:29 pm

Hoovers instarted in LA...we were one of the original crip sets (107 Hoover)... real Hoover Criminals dont have anything to do with GD, folk, Larry Hoover, that 8ball "Ill get banned", 6pt stars symbols or any of their "knowledge" anyone thats claiming that is a fake "Ill get banned" mutha***

T~

Unread post by T~ » February 8th, 2004, 5:35 pm

who started 107 Hoover

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 8th, 2004, 5:40 pm

I'd like to start by saying this...Larry Hoover did not start, nor does he have anything to do with the Black Disciple Nation. What I can tell you is this; Larry "The Chairman" Hoover is the overall leader of the GDN, a.k.a. Growth & Development, but better known to most as the Gangster Disciple Nation. I think what confuses most out of towners about the Hoover Criminals is that the biggest set of Hoovers (that I've noticed personally) to expand outside of the westcoast, has been the 74 HCG. This is confusing to people who have contact with Crips, & Folks for a few different reasons. What I see as being the most obvious reason is because GD's use "7-4" to identify themselves, because "G" is the seventh letter of the alphabet, & "D" is the fourth. A lot of Chicago nations identify themselves in this way, & I'm sure folks from the Cobras can vouch for this fact.

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » February 8th, 2004, 5:48 pm

ToM wrote:who started 107 Hoover
Tookie

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2004, 7:52 pm

This is the short version of what happened.
Chairman Hoover, was orginally a leader of the supreme gangsters he combined the supreme gangsters with the king David's devil disciples to form the BGDN. After David Barksdale died the chairman and the younger g's eventually dropped the B and became GDN. Jerome shorty Freeman and the older g's dropped the g and became BDN. Then Booney black started the BGN and dropped the d.

To my BOS and SOS. I leave as I come with PML.
7-4-14