The Netherlands (Holland) 2

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: The Netherlands (Holland) 2

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 17th, 2005, 12:21 pm

Bo$$ wrote:Nigga no offence but i been noticing more of these corny ass posts with HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....quit actin like a nappy lil motherfucker you sound like a 10 year old.
No offence? How am I not supposed to take offense to it? It was just a joke. Come on you can admit it it's fukken funny. I am not acting like a two year old by writing "HAHAHAHAHA" I just don't like to write LOL and LMAO. Everyone else does it. I am doing my own thing. I realize that there are other places that are dangerous just like the US. It's like Ice Cube said "The world is a muthafukken ghetto". I just like to have a little fun on the internet so chill with the "little mutherfucker" comments. Got it?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 18th, 2005, 9:25 am

Sorry to everybody on this thread I will stop posting on other countries threads.

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » April 25th, 2005, 7:31 am

Dr Funky wrote:AAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Ricol ... ricola.jpg[/img]

Funky, funny but next time at least take the right picture, cause I think that's people from Austria on that picture, not Dutch folks.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 25th, 2005, 11:35 am

Loeki wrote:Funky, funny but next time at least take the right picture, cause I think that's people from Austria on that picture, not Dutch folks.
oops sorry I don't know anything about those places. I just thought it would be funny.

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » April 26th, 2005, 12:32 am

Im planning taking a trip out to holland and enjoy some smoke at the cafe's, and go to a couple of parties. Good way to relax for a week.

tony
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony » April 29th, 2005, 6:37 am

Dem f"ckin' arabs think they're the real deal, fo sho.

Dem pussy ass wannabe hustlas ain't worth no penny.

king v8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by king v8 » April 29th, 2005, 6:42 am

tony wrote:Dem f"ckin' arabs think they're the real deal, fo sho.

Dem pussy ass wannabe hustlas ain't worth no penny.
yo homie, i eat them muthafùckin arabs for breakfast
i'm kill all them muthafùckers

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » April 29th, 2005, 10:07 am

shit im pure white, so if i fukk up an arab, turk or marocan dude and dip how they gonna see me again? dont brag how strong yall are and dont tell me shit now like ...i can bring all my people... cause even so i could bring mine thats fo sho. im from germany we got the same shit goin on here, the turks and marocans think they are the shit, but the marocans only sellin that hash if you know what im sayin and the turks...yeah, turks are just puppets...blakk and white people are taking over they run the shit just live with it...

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » May 1st, 2005, 3:35 pm

turks are puppets???? and white people they run the shit??? hahaha you're really a funny guy. where do u live in germany? a place where u have only a few turks and marocans??? u know as good as everybody here in this topic that turks, marocans, arabs, italians.... runs every shit on the streets, so don't act like you're hitler or something bitch.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 1st, 2005, 9:52 pm

Turks are mongrel bred bitchs, Turks are a mix between white Eurpeans, Mongols and Arabs. HAHAHA fucking mongrel bastards.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 2nd, 2005, 5:04 am

gungor_aga wrote:turks are puppets???? and white people they run the shit??? hahaha you're really a funny guy. where do u live in germany? a place where u have only a few turks and marocans??? u know as good as everybody here in this topic that turks, marocans, arabs, italians.... runs every shit on the streets, so don't act like you're hitler or something bitch.
you fool i live in frankfurt which has 50% of the foreigners and the highest crimerate in germany...who do you think the controls the area around the red light district(btw its the toughest area in whole germany)?-the german cats and yugoslawian dudes(white cats)...and the italians run shit in germany? it COULD be true when you say the turks, but the italians?????hahahahahahaha fooooooool...and im no nazi ok! can you defenite nazi?and even if i was a nazi you are a turk and turks are just as bad as the nazis look what they did to thousands of kurds bitch! best thing would be if you think before you talk and dont give comments like a 14 yr old, ok?

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » May 2nd, 2005, 10:10 am

puffpuffgive wrote:
gungor_aga wrote:turks are puppets???? and white people they run the shit??? hahaha you're really a funny guy. where do u live in germany? a place where u have only a few turks and marocans??? u know as good as everybody here in this topic that turks, marocans, arabs, italians.... runs every shit on the streets, so don't act like you're hitler or something bitch.
you fool i live in frankfurt which has 50% of the foreigners and the highest crimerate in germany...who do you think the controls the area around the red light district(btw its the toughest area in whole germany)?-the german cats and yugoslawian dudes(white cats)...and the italians run shit in germany? it COULD be true when you say the turks, but the italians?????hahahahahahaha fooooooool...and im no nazi ok! can you defenite nazi?and even if i was a nazi you are a turk and turks are just as bad as the nazis look what they did to thousands of kurds bitch! best thing would be if you think before you talk and dont give comments like a 14 yr old, ok?

First this is about Holland and not Germany and on a organized crime level Turks run the shit in Holland.Eating Arabs for breakfast in Holland i don't think so maybe in Germany!!

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » May 2nd, 2005, 1:35 pm

dc you're people r the real basterds, and with the italians i mean some italians here in belgium not germany you ponk. and frankfurt is ruled by german cats and yugu.... yeah rightttttttttt..... you're the one who talks like a 14 year old.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 2nd, 2005, 1:54 pm

puffpuffgive wrote: you fool i live in frankfurt which has 50% of the foreigners and the highest crimerate in germany...who do you think the controls the area around the red light district(btw its the toughest area in whole germany)
Your off topic. Talk about Frankfurt in the Germany section. And stop gloryfying how bad Frankfurt is its uncalled for.

What gangs are in Haarlem? I read about some Chinese gangs there.

king v8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by king v8 » May 2nd, 2005, 2:59 pm

achnatuurlijk wrote:
FILA wrote:
DiaBo wrote:Holland must be nothing but crip city what other gangs in holland beside crips?
Man aint no crips in holland
In actualtity there is at least one crip gang in Holland MAIN TRIAD CRIPS in then Haag. see other topics for more information.
u r right
http://www.tattoo-spirit.de/content/0308/crips/03.jpg

tony
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony » May 3rd, 2005, 6:27 am

There is a book bout crips in Holland, called Crips :lol:
use google :wink:

But those R more like wannabe american hustlas, i think you can't compare the states and Europe at all.

Over here in Europe organized crime is more the deal

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » May 3rd, 2005, 9:21 am

gungor_aga wrote:dc you're people r the real basterds, and with the italians i mean some italians here in belgium not germany you ponk. and frankfurt is ruled by german cats and yugu.... yeah rightttttttttt..... you're the one who talks like a 14 year old.
What does Italian people from Belgium got to do with Holland?This is thread is about Holland not Belgium or Germany!

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » May 8th, 2005, 8:04 am

dutch i know, that was just an answer to someone who talkes about germany.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 9th, 2005, 7:26 am

gungor_aga wrote:dutch i know, that was just an answer to someone who talkes about germany.
N*E*R*D

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » May 9th, 2005, 2:27 pm

who the fuck is a nerd bitch??? you're a fucking nerd. the only answer u can give???? and who the fuck did ask you something bitch...

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 18th, 2005, 8:32 am

how can you know that im a bitch, kidd? just like i said u aint older than 14...or maybe you got raped by your daddy???

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » May 19th, 2005, 7:48 am

Do people here think that Holland has ghetto's or not.Read about a article about a neighberhood(Kendrecht) in Rotterdam it's fucking crazy out there people getting raped by gangs,robbed killed (a 16 year old got stabbed in the heart) it goes on every day!

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 19th, 2005, 11:52 am

Can anybody post some newspaper articles about anything? Or some pictures. Instead of arguing back and forth

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 20th, 2005, 1:23 am

Dr Funky wrote:Can anybody post some newspaper articles about anything? Or some pictures. Instead of arguing back and forth
at least one person that got the point...

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » May 20th, 2005, 8:18 am

TIMER wrote:
Dr Funky wrote:Can anybody post some newspaper articles about anything? Or some pictures. Instead of arguing back and forth
at least one person that got the point...
I can post some articles but they are all in dutch!

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 20th, 2005, 10:00 am

I'll dig up some pictures of some hoods i know from a few years ago when i got more time.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 20th, 2005, 10:55 am

well i was looking for "kendrecht" in google which didnt give me 1 result...

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 20th, 2005, 11:43 am

he ment katendrecht.

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 21st, 2005, 11:40 am

Im moving back to holland in exactly a week from now, utrecht 2 be exact. I'll be able to give yall arguing bitches some real info and maybe pictures (as soon as i know how to post pics..)

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 21st, 2005, 4:15 pm

Bo$$ wrote:Im moving back to holland in exactly a week from now, utrecht 2 be exact. I'll be able to give yall arguing women some real info and maybe pictures (as soon as i know how to post pics..)
Didn't I already pm you with the info on posting pictures?
dutch wrote:I can post some articles but they are all in dutch!
Just use an internet translator like Mraka! LOL!

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 24th, 2005, 7:30 am

strange that you sent me something cuz my mailbox is empty.
Anyways good lookin out tho homie.

BCY

Unread post by BCY » June 1st, 2005, 5:26 am

i'm from germany. some of ma friends often visit amsterdam , you get koka, hero and other drugs everywere and there're a lot of whores.